Poker Face - A Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's grunting even. He never makes noises in the bedroom. But he's grunting with each thrust and then he grabs my hips harshly and wanks himself with me. He uses my hips to slam me against him in sloppy noisy slapping thumps.

Until... He shudders. His knees falter. He uses my hips to balance as he shoots. Hips thrust against me in time with each volley. Over and over he cums inside me. Thrusting each spurt into me like he's spearing me. Then he slumps and steadies himself on my back as he throbs the last spasms of his orgasm out.

Slowly he lifts off me and pulls me up; my back to his front and he circles his hands around my waist to pull me warmly into him. Horrified I watch his arms move through the sticky remnants from the other men as he holds me.

He softens and falls out and I dribble on my legs. Our breathing seems to synchronise and slow and when he speaks again, it's quiet and whispered hotly near my ear, "I fucking love you, Maddy. Never forget that."

"I..." I'm crying. Some dam has burst. It's raw emotional crying. How can he love me after what a slut I was just now? He accepts me?

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I'm so damn proud of you. Those men will never know that it was my beautiful wife who could do that to them. I will though. I will have that secret. Any time I look at them I will remember that my wife can buckle their knees in a heartbeat. God damn that was sexy and powerful and fuck I should stop talking. I don't want to over-talk. I always..."

"Just hold me, mister."

"You got it, babe."

And he did. He just held me until the emotions all washed through me and I started to get a little cold and giggly. He helped me clean up and get dressed and told me that we'd talk with Doug and Trish tomorrow. He gestured at the monitor and grinned, "They're a little busy. Now let's get you home, I'm not finished with you yet."

"Oh god, let me get a shower and my teeth." I still feel so damned grotty.

"Babe, the moment your Mum leaves, I'm dragging you to the shower and I'm going to wash you down myself. Then I'm going to take you to the bedroom and-"

"Ooh!" I giggle as he pushes me out the door.

The taxi ride home is silent and I spend the fifteen or so minutes replaying the night like a highlights reel. Mum smiles at us when we walk in.

"Well, I've seen that walk of shame before. Had a good night, did we?"

I blush and can't really meet her eyes. If she only fucking knew.

"It was just what we needed Mum." Pauls tells her and kisses her cheek as she gathers her keys and things. "Kid's okay?"

"Fast asleep. Love you both. Enjoy yourselves hey. I want another granddaughter while you're at it." She laughs as she pulls the door behind her.

......................

So that was our introduction into the world of homemade gloryholes. That was where we got started. It was all we talked about for weeks. Our previous once a week bedroom tally became a three or four times a week effort for a long while. And every time I bumped into Greg at work I glowed with a naughty pride.

We played over at Doug and Trish's regularly after that. Every few months they'd invite us for a poker night that had more to do with 'poking her face' was one of Pauls favourite witticisms. Our previously kind of stale sex life took on a whole new life and looking back I think it was probably what saved us from going down the same route a lot of other young Mum's and Dad's go.

We still got together with Doug and Trish for other family occasions and if you looked in on our world from the outside we'd look just like every other happy family.

We're still happily married ten years later. We have built our own playrooms over that time and modified the poker night routine to include porn and prawn nights and other events. We didn't much like the money changing hands how our friends did it. I didn't want to feel like a whore. So, we changed that in our routine. Paul discovered a voyeuristic streak that ran a mile wide in him. He loved watching as much as I loved performing.

The hardest part has been all the communication. If anything, we overtalk. We've included a couple's therapist on a few occasions. It works for us. Judge if you must but it has been healthy for us.

Thanks for reading. I hope you are all blessed with as much love and joy as we share.