All Comments on 'Poker Loser'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep it cumming

A great start to a series that could eclipse Office Play!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So hot !

What a great story - boy, this was hot ! Can´t wait to read the next chapter.

lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Me too - more

Hi:

I still can't wait for more of Office Play .. but also want more of this!!

alex

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Great Read!

Good story! This one was believeable!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

wolfarmywolfarmyabout 19 years ago
A series, most definately!

Unbelieveably hot and so well written, please do continue the adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great start

Yes please make it a series. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
that was so mean to us!

A testament to how great a writer you have become is that I love Office Play, and immediately read this because I saw who wrote it. PLUS, as much as I hate anal sex scenes, and get grossed by it, you made this so hot, I can forgive you for jumping to anal before you took her virginity. You must write more, you must continue these two characters, and he must make her reluctantly lose her virginity too! I think you wrote this with a true eye on passion and eroticism, as well as a true reluctant female. Nice job.

summerfordsummerfordabout 19 years ago
Poker Loser

Poker Loser

Really enjoyed reading your story....unusual in that he left her a virgin..showing he wasn't just a rapist. Thanks for your effort

Sean RenaudSean Renaudabout 19 years ago
An excellent peice of work

This is two for two so far. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

Loved this story. Giving myself up to someone after losing a game of poker has been a personal fantasy! A series would be great! Keep 'em coming!

YeoldbuoyYeoldbuoyover 16 years ago
Very Well Told

very well described poker card games i find erotic.Quite believeble as well keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Poker winner

One of the best ever of its kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
As always...

I haven't visited here for a couple of years and as I was reading a few, I stumbled across this one. Fantastic as usual. I was a fan of your stories back then and they still stand up as great. Keep it up.

jabeyjabeyover 14 years ago
...

i'm confused.

she had a dildo inside her but she remained a virgin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
again

This is my 2nd time reading this series... it is sooo hot. kudos for writing a story that is good enough to read multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Extremely well written and hot. Thank you

yourbrotherinlawyourbrotherinlawabout 11 years ago
Hmmmmm

I'd love to do that to my sister in law.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Surprisingly compact

A fast moving story with fun action and believable setup.

There are some continuity issues and a few logical errors, but the story was interesting enough to not worry about them.

While knowing it's all fiction here, I appreciated that Todd was careful of Alison while having his way with her: her pleasure was important to him too.

Looking forward to more soon.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Virgin

This was hot, though I did feel bad that her first time was a nonconsent scenario. I kind of wish you'd played up more of the 'cockteasing, snobbish princess' angle.

My biggest thought (and honestly it distracted me heavily enough that I fell out of the erotic mood somewhat) was her virginity. Does she have a hyman or not? I kept expecting him to pop her hyman with the dildo. Or for him to discover it and back off somewhat. It seems like the dildo was all the way in so I guess the hyman got popped from a previous accident. I guess I'll find out in chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I REALLY HATED THIS!

This was really bad! I wish after she was used, she would break out, tie todd down, and do the same to him, but with a fake dick. I also wished she left him there, cut out the parts of her on the camera, and call the police. THAT would have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!

THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT RAPED HER, ABSOLUTELY SICK.

He would have to untie her at some point, time to knife the bastard. Why do you fucking freaks think RAPE is sexy?? What is wrong with you!

I’ve read some of your other stories and enjoyed them more fool me, won’t make that mistake twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So fucking hot

I can't WAIT until learns she's a virgin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't normalize rape. Rape scenes like this may influence, and change the preference and behaviour of readers (or viewers of videos) towards the notion of rape. There should at least be a clear and highly visible warning at the beginning. I was raped and this has triggered a very dark memory and added a layer of trauma and fear into my mind. Please don't normalize rape.

Horrorbunny23Horrorbunny23over 2 years ago

I’m wondering what some of these commenters think “non-consensual” means. If nonconsent stories make you uncomfortable, then don’t browse in the nonconsent tab.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like me I’m guessing that those who think this is sickening enjoy RELUCTANCE stories. The mental trauma of rape which is exactly what this is is absolutely devastating. Made worse if the victim orgasms whilst being raped.

I was shocked that this was a full on rape story. Worse that the bastard filmed it. It’s sickening that people revel in crimes of violence like this. Is it supposed to be acceptable because she’s a petty bitch who enjoys being a cocktease?

It’s vastly different from a “Rape Fantasy” which is the thrill arising from being helpless usually CNC, this is just a fantasy story about rape, all kinds of wrong as well as being non erotic and a disaster.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RAPE. There should be a disclaimer at the top for full on rape stories, even under non-consent category. This was disturbing and triggering.

SpringerJCSpringerJCabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the fantasy, thank you for thinking this one up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is the non-consent/reluctance category. Don't complain about a story here containing non-consent and reluctance.

Maybe they feel ashamed that they're attracted to these types of stories but can't stop reading things they supposedly despise. That's why they are so outraged in these comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12579 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES