Poker Night 03

Story Info
Poker night at Beth and Dan’s house.
4.2k words
4.75
23k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

He's been editing my stuff for a while now so you would think he would know better, but Todger65 still does it. I think he is a secret masochist, and I am happy to help him with that. I always appreciate his help.

Poker Night Part 03

Poker night at Beth and Dan's house

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Dan's grin was infectious, "It just so happens that Andria's husband Mark has quite the camera setup in his house. It also just happens that he likes to record poker night. Guess what else Mark likes to do?"

I was grinning back now, "Oh, I don't know... Share what he records?"

Dan grabbed the laptop and began linking it to the television, "Got it in one guess! Get comfortable on the couch and I will join you in a moment."

Dan returned with iced tea for both of us and we snuggled on the couch. Dan grabbed the laptop, "It will take hours to go through all the video, so let me give you the highlights about the game and we can watch the fun that happened afterward.

"First of all, I have to say that Andria is one hot little spinner! I think she may have a higher sex drive than you do, assuming that is even possible. Until last night I had never met her and had no idea what to expect. Mark opened the door and I found that I had gotten there before Ted and Ray. Andria came walking into the room and I think my mouth was hanging open. I know I was staring.

"She was a petite vision. You can see on the computer what she was wearing. I've never seen a body stocking like that without legs or sleeves, a deep v-front that dipped almost to her pussy and a similar back that turned into a kind of thong thingy at her ass. You can see it was a crimson red color and that it is nearly transparent, but the silky feel of it was really awesome.

"She saw the state I was in and grinned at me as she walked right up to me. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hello kiss that quickly turned into something else. Within seconds her legs were wrapped around my waist and our tongues were going at it. Her greeting had my cock ragingly hard. She finally came up for air when Mark gave her a little smack on the ass, "Now honey, we have all evening. Let Dan have a beer while you calm down."

"She giggled, then released her grip on my waist with her legs. She slid down my body like a gymnast and managed to rub herself from crotch to mouth on my cock. She ended up kneeling on the floor with her cheek pressed against my erection, "Mark? Sweetheart? Can you and the other guys play poker while Dan and I get acquainted in the bedroom?"

"Mark's response wasn't a surprise, "Andria! Behave!"

"Well, Ted and Ray came in a few minutes later and Andria gave them a pretty good kiss as well. I was kind of glad they weren't there when she greeted me. I think I might have got a way better hello than they did. Soon enough we were sitting around the table playing poker while Andria strutted her cute little ass around serving drinks, grabbing crotches, and being a general erotic distraction. We took our opportunities to distract her as well. I ran my hand up her inner thigh and let my finger rest along her slit. She would stand there and I could tell she wanted me to rub her pussy with that finger. I would let her stew for a while, then slide my hand back and forth a few times. That would get her going again and I would make her wait again. I'd do that for a few minutes, then pull my hand away so the other guys could get a turn.

"I had decided that I wasn't going to hold back, and I played to win. The other guys must have felt the same way because the game got serious. Nobody was giving away games or working together. About halfway through I had to take a piss. I had just finished my latest round of teasing Andria's pussy, excused myself, and went to the bathroom. When I came out Andria was waiting for me, "Dan, you have to fuck me right now! You have to! I can't wait a second longer!"

"I gently grabbed her wrists as she reached for me and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Andria, I would love to do that, but that isn't how poker night works. It wouldn't be fair for the guys, and it wouldn't be fair for you. Let's play by the rules and I promise you won't regret it."

"She pouts really cute, but it didn't work. I walked back to the guys and sat back down. I little while later Andria brought me a beer and slammed it down on the table hard enough that it foamed out the top. I gave the little fireball a smack on the ass and Mark laughed his ass off. When he calmed down, he grinned at his pouting wife, "There's no reason to get mad babe. I told you he wouldn't do it."

"She tried to continue pouting but couldn't pull it off. I saw her ornery grin as she turned to walk away to get me another beer. This time when she brought it, she set it down with exaggerated gentleness. She started to smirk at me but let out a little moan when my hand went back up her thigh and my finger ran across her slit.

"She settled down with regard to me after that and went back to teasing and being teased. Meanwhile, the game continued, and I was gradually taking their money. By the 11:00 pm stop time I was comfortably in the lead. Tom came in second, Ray third, and Mark last."

Dan touched play on the computer and the video picked up from the end of the game. Andria was so aroused by this point that she was visibly shaking when Mark began kissing her. He spent a good bit of time kissing his wife and that seemed to ease her shaking. None of the men said a word or tried to hurry them along. Mark pulled his lips from his wife's and looked deep into her eyes, "I love you more than anything. Now, go get your brains fucked out."

He took her hand and led her to Ray. Ray went for passionate right off the bat. It took him a matter of a few seconds to get her naked and his hands were all over her as his kiss took her breath away. His hand went between her legs, and he began moving it rapidly until she screamed into his mouth as she orgasmed. He held her up until her legs started working again, then kissed her tenderly.

Ted took her hand and led her to the couch. He was tender with her as he kissed her all over. He took a good while to cover her petite body with licks and kisses. By the time he sucked her nipple into his mouth she was panting heavily with need. He worked his way torturously slowly down her body and when he arrived at her pussy he licked and kissed around it until she screamed out, "Fuckin eat me already!" I decided that Ted liked to torture women.

When he finally began to eat her pussy, it was over almost instantly. She came so hard that she nearly wiggled off the couch. She shoved Ted's head away from her crotch and laid there panting for several minutes. Then, she looked at Dan and smiled.

Dan walked over to the couch and pulled her to her feet. He turned to Mark, "Do you mind if we use a bed? I want her on top and there really isn't room on the couch."

Mark led the way and the group left the picture. The video picked back up when they entered the bedroom. Dan got onto the bed on his back and Andria was on him in a hot minute. She rubbed her pussy on his erection as they made out like teenagers on the bed.

Dan paused the video, "This is the part where she scared me a little. She was so aroused by this point she practically jumped on my cock. I was really concerned about hurting her. That's why you'll see my hands gripping her hips so tight."

He pressed play again and I watched astounded as she tried to plunge her pussy onto his cock. Dan's grip on her was so tight I could see his fingers sinking into her skin. He kept control of her and gradually lowered her onto his cock. Andria's hands were on his chest, and she began to move her pelvis, grinding her clit against him while moving his cock just a little in and out.

Gradually she adjusted to the amount of cock she could take, and she began moving more and more of his cock in and out of her pussy. It didn't take her long before the first orgasm swept over her. She froze and her body shook until it passed, then she collapsed onto Dan's chest. She started grinding her pussy on him again and Dan kissed her. Their lips remained locked as she picked up the pace.

Everything was fine for a while until she became so aroused that she forgot herself. She tried to take on more of Dan's cock than she could handle, and Dan had to grab her hips again. Damn, this girl is bound and determined to hurt herself on my husband's cock!

Dan managed to keep her from hurting herself while still fucking the hell out of her. It looked like she was orgasming continuously for a while. Then, she suddenly froze and let out this keening noise. When she went off this time, I thought she was having a seizure. It was all Dan could do to not only keep her from hurting herself on his cock, but also to keep her from flying off the bed.

She finally collapsed on his chest. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were planting little kisses on Dan's chest as she shuddered. It was an amazing performance. I certainly didn't have that level of energy. Mark took one look at her face and waved his hands, "That's it guys. I'm sorry but she's done."

I could see by the look on Dan's face that he thought he had ruined the night. The guys were looking at him in amazement. Ray was the first to speak, "Wow dude! You really know how to fuck! Jenny's gonna go nuts when she gets a turn."

I laughed out loud when the guys took turns giving Dan high fives while he lay there with the little brunette on his chest. Mark led the other guys out of the room and Dan rolled Andria off his chest and onto the bed. He then pulled her into his arms and began to kiss her face lightly until her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at him and he kissed her softly, "Andria, you are a beautiful and sexy woman, and it has been a joy being with you. You almost hurt yourself and I was worried about you. I hope I didn't bruise you."

She smiled up at him, "I know and I'm sorry. Sometimes I can't control myself. You are a wonderful lover for taking care of me and for the most amazing orgasms."

Dan continued to cuddle her and within just a few minutes she was asleep. Dan got up and gently covered her with the blanket. He left the room and the video ended. Then it hit me. Dan hadn't cum!

I looked at Dan with as much love as I could express, "You didn't cum. You were so concerned about her that you never orgasmed. Do you know how much I love you right now? I wish I had known last night. I would have invited you to join us."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward our bedroom, "No time like the present to fix that little issue!"

~~~~~{}~~~~~

It's My Turn

Finally! It's my turn! I took Friday off to prepare, which in hindsight wasn't really necessary but It was my first time and I wanted everything to be perfect. I spent the better part of the morning at the salon, then hit the grocery store and liquor store before heading home. Ted called with a few questions from work that were easily dealt with. I managed to take a nice long nap and woke refreshed and full of energy.

I had a wet crotch all day and kept pouring water down my throat. I wanted to be fully hydrated for the extreme exercise coming my way. I got everything setup in the kitchen and living room and was an hour away from start time when I began to put on light makeup. I had an array of loungewear laid out on the bed and made my final selection.

In truth I wanted to just go naked, but the third place guy needed something to take off. Anyway, it would be much sexier if I wore something that made the guys wonder what was underneath. I finally settled on a lacy, nearly see-through, bra and matching thong in red. It took all of ten seconds to get dressed and I was ready.

Dan came home from work and tried to molest me. I had to run around the kitchen island laughing for a while before he finally let up. I let him kiss me hello, and that was nearly my undoing. Luckily, I managed to squirm out of his arms and run to the bathroom. I locked the door long enough to refresh my smeared makeup. I walked back into the living room just as Ted walked in the door.

Ted took one look at me and swept me into his arms. He planted a lip-lock on me that made my toes curl and probably would have continued if Mark hadn't showed up right about then. Ray walked in to see Mark and I swapping spit like crazy. Once Ray had his turn the guys went to the poker table, and I tried to get my legs to work again.

By the time we were halfway through the game I was a virtual puddle. I was so fucking horny that I attempted to sit on various laps, but the guys weren't having it for two reasons. The first was that they loved the fact that I was so ready to fuck and was kept on edge. The second was that they were all intensely into the game. Every one of them was playing for the win, which thrilled me and turned me on just that much more.

My hubby had the lead coming down the stretch, but no matter how good you are, a bad stretch of cards can't be fixed. He had nothing to work with and soon Ray was closing in on him. Mark and Ted weren't far behind. It was five minutes to eleven. My thong was soaked through, and Mark was slowly fingering me when the last hand was dealt. The guys gave it their all. No one folded and eventually they were 'all in'. Whoever won this game would take home the biggest pot ever.

I really didn't care who won or where anyone placed, but it was exciting to watch. Of course, I rooted for my husband, but I knew he was going to get to fuck me anyway. When the cards were finally shown Ray's whoop of victory clearly told me who had won. Mark, Ted, and Dan drew cards to see who placed second, third, and last.

I found myself standing in front of my husband. He took my face in his hands and kissed me tenderly, "You are the love of my life, and I am so happy that you're having fun." Then, he kissed me with that passion that knows no bounds. I could have stayed in his arms like that forever, but his lips left mine and I found myself in Mark's arms.

Mark leaned in to kiss me and I put a finger on his lips, "Hold up a second. Let's move this to the bedroom now. I don't want any interruptions when we get going."

In short order we were in the bedroom and Mark pulled me into his arms. He began kissing me while his hands ran up and down my back. Our kiss went on and his hands found their way to my tits. Not satisfied with playing with them encased in my bra, he quickly released it. I let it slide down my arms as his mouth found my nipples. His hands were still wandering and the continued down my body. He grabbed my thong and yanked it down to my thighs. Soon they were on the floor next to my bra and his fingers began to play with my pussy. His mouth found mine as his gentle, but skilled fingers, brought me to orgasm.

I found myself in Ted's wonderful arms and he kissed me hard as he guided my body to the bed. He joined me in the middle and started his oral journey at my mouth. A fiercely passionate kiss was followed by light kisses on my neck, then his teeth nipped where his lips had been. His light kisses continued down my chest and around my aching nipples. I was so aroused that all I wanted in that moment was his hard cock plunging into me.

He wasn't going to give me that, yet. He took an agonizingly slow journey down my body before settling between my legs. He licked and kissed my thighs, around my labia, and finally planted a kiss on my clit. My hips flew up to meet his mouth when his tongue swept up between my labia. I was on fire with lust when he finally sucked my clit and flicked it with his tongue. A tender bite later I was screaming out in joy. He continued to lick me until I collapsed back onto the bed, a spent mess.

While I embraced the afterglow Ted left and Ray replaced him. Finally, some cock! Ray knew I was desperate for a good fucking by this point and he didn't tease me. I felt his big cock head at my entrance, then the amazing feeling of his erection sinking deep into me. The feeling of his fat cock was beyond description. He kissed me hard and began stroking in and out of me. Soon the two of us forgot the world around us. Our total attention was on the sensations coursing through our bodies. His pace increased and I nearly went mad, "Fuck me, Ray! Fuck me hard and fast!"

He did. Oh God, he did. Within moments he was pounding his cock into me. The sweat was flying from both of us. I was thrusting my pussy up to meet his cock and suddenly I was in the throes of a massive orgasm. I could feel his cum flooding me, adding to the wonderful sensation. He seemed to cum forever and I could feel his and my cum running down my crack. We lay panting and as oxygen allowed, kissing. I held onto him tight as we enjoyed the afterglow.

Ray slowly slid his spent cock from my pussy and collapsed on the bed next to me. He reached out and caressed my face as he smiled at me in a loving way. He didn't have to ask if it was good for me, any more than I had to ask him. After a few more moments of intimacy between us I rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up, "Nobody go anywhere. I need to clean up a bit and I will be right back."

My legs were shaking from the aftermath of my orgasms as I walked to our bathroom. I got into the shower and the feeling of the hot water was pure joy. I cleaned my pussy as best I could and washed the sweat off. I was re-energized as I dried off. I hung the towel up to dry and grabbed the lube on my way back to the bedroom.

I walked into the room and handed the lube to Ted, "Dan, on the bed, on your back. Mark, I'm going to be sucking your cock, so be ready. Ted, I think you know what you'll be doing."

I straddled my husband, my pussy resting on his massive cock, and leaned down to kiss him. It didn't take long with the kisses and his cock rubbing against me, to get my motor running again. I grabbed his cock and directed it to my wet pussy. Once I had him where I wanted him, I began to lower myself onto him. It felt as wonderful as it always does, yet I am always surprised at how wonderful it truly feels.

I rocked my pussy on his cock and my clit rubbed against him so wonderfully. I felt the bed move as Ted got on behind me. His lubed fingers began to play with my anus, rubbing around it. I continued to grind against my husband as he slowly inserted a finger. He fucked my ass with his fat finger in time with Dan's slowly thrusting cock. I felt the second finger enter my ass and the warm lube dripping onto my crack. Ted worked his fingers to expand my anus which just added to my arousal.

His fingers slid from my ass and immediately his cockhead was pressing, then entering my ass. He slowly introduced his cock to my ass until he was buried in me. I thought I was going to go insane from the sensation, that it couldn't possibly get any better. Then, my hubby and Ted began to gently thrust in time with each other and I felt the orgasm building deep within me.

They picked up their pace until they were fucking me so good. I felt a cock rub across my lips and opened my mouth. Mark's cock felt wonderful as it filled my mouth and I sucked him greedily. The three men settled into a rhythm that quickly brought my orgasm from the depths of me to the surface. It exploded across my body, and I screamed out my ecstasy.

My husband managed to hold off until Ted rocketed jets of cum into my wanton ass. Ted slid his cock from my ass and Dan began to pound my pussy. I felt him expand until it was almost painful and then he filled me with his amazing cum. I sat on his cock loving the feel of him in me and sucked Mark's cock like it was the last cock in the world. His cum tasted wonderful as he filled my mouth with pulse after pulse.

I let Mark's cock go after ensuring I had milked it for every drop of precious cum, then laid on my husband's chest, listening to his heartbeat and feeling so very satisfied. I will never in my life forget that night. It was the most erotic and orgasmic sex I had ever experienced. Dan was with me, loving me, through it all. I felt Dan's arms holding me close on his warm body as I faded into sleep.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers
12