Poker Night 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke alone in the bed in the late morning. I forced my sore body out of bed and into the shower. I felt much more alive after that and dressed. I went to the kitchen where Dan had breakfast ready for me. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply, "I love you, Beth."

I smiled up at him, "I love you Dan. More each and every day."

I was famished and fell onto my breakfast like I hadn't eaten in a week. Dan brought me another cup of coffee. I looked over at him while I sipped, "You know honey, poker night is awesome, but I think we need to do some other things too. Maybe get together as couples? I want to watch you fuck. I want to see Morgan, Jenny, and especially, Andria cumming all over your cock."

He grinned at me, "I think we can probably work something out."

We did too. We still had poker night and girl's night. We added some couples nights and sometimes a full-on orgy with all of us. It was great fun, but it had to come to an end for a while. Having babies does occupy your time.

Dan and I have two lovely children now and our sexual adventures are a bit farther apart than before, but we still have them. The four couples are closer than ever, and I doubt that will change. You see, it comes down to the basics. We are all in love with our spouses, now even more than before. Without that, none of it would have worked and I would still be hiding who I really am.

12