Poker Night

Story Info
Daddy and his friends hit the jackpot.
2.4k words
4.3
37.5k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_ask
the_ask
28 Followers

To tell you the truth I don't really know how to play poker. But now I always help Daddy with poker night. The very first time, he told me I would be his lucky charm.

--

'Babygirl, Daddy is going to have some friends over tonight to play games. Do you want to be my lucky charm and help Daddy?' he said with a cocked brow.

'What do I have to do?'

'You just have to do what Daddy tells you to.'

That night I helped him clean, set the table and put out snacks. His friends arrived and Daddy introduced me to Dan and Rick as his special girl. Dan smiled at me politely but shyly and Rick shook my hand with both of his in a way that wasn't formal at all, but familiar. I served them drinks and refilled snacks but mostly sat next to Daddy as they played. He taught me how to shuffle and I would deal the cards under his directions at times, even though I didn't really know what I was doing. Sometimes I would wonder around the table to look at Dan and Rick's cards, watching and learning quietly.

As the night went on Daddy would squeeze my hand from time to time, run his hand through my hair as he chatted to Dan and Rick. That was normal - Daddy always did that. But it got later and later and Daddy started resting his hand around me, his fingers grazing over my bare skin at times and making me feel warm. I gave Daddy a fresh drink at some point and he took the glass, looking me right in the eye in a way that made me freeze up and then he pulled me up into his lap. I sat watching again, Daddy resting his chin on my head like he did sometimes. I gazed at Dan and Rick across the table, studying their faces, trying to see if they would 'give something away' as Daddy had said they might do. I studied Rick first, noticing his posture and the way he held his body.

He seemed completely calm and at ease, not slouched in his chair but without tension. His eyes gave him away I think. Even though he was seemingly relaxed his eyes stared hard at his cards, you could tell he was thinking really hard. When I looked to Dan, at first he was watching Rick - Dan was almost like the opposite of Rick in that he was sat upright and somewhat tense but his face was passive albeit alert, his eyes would flicker over details everywhere. I think he meant to look at Daddy and assess him like he had Rick but he caught me studying him and held my gaze, that shy, polite smile gathering. I looked away blushing, there was something about the eye contact that made me feel a bit vulnerable. I noticed his empty glass so I slid from Daddy's lap and went to make another drink.

When I returned, I placed Dan's drink down beside him on his coaster and leaned in slightly to peep at his hand. As I hovered a moment to compare them with the cards I was directed to deal before, he inclined his head to whisper, 'if you're going to give me away I'll have to keep you here'. He shifted back as if he hadn't said anything at all and I hesitated another moment before turning away to return to sit beside Daddy and I felt the back of his hand caress my thigh as I withdrew. I felt goosebumps bloom all over my body.

Daddy pulled me onto his lap again and curled one arm around me, holding his cards in one hand while the other began to massage my shoulders. His hands gently kneading my flesh, wandering from my shoulder down to my arms, briefly encapsulating me in his own as he reached around my body to touch my opposite arm before skimming over my waist and gripping my thighs. He continued to drink, chat, deal and play cards between his touches as if it was completely natural and I let the warm, muzzy feeling of his hands on me fill me up. But more and more I would miss his touch when it left my body. I try not to get too distracted and follow the round again but when I notice Rick redirecting that hard stare to Daddy's hands, only glancing back to his cards now and then and playing cards distractedly, without care, I wonder what he is thinking about. The round ends quickly and there's a pause before Daddy speaks again.

'What did you think, baby?'

'I think I got most of it. I think I could play if you taught me properly.'

'Sometimes I forget what a clever little girl I have,' he chuckles.

'Do you know who won?'

I looked at the chips all over the table that I had completely forgotten the values for and then at Dan and Rick. Although Rick hadn't been distracted most of the night he still hadn't seemed very celebratory that frequently. And even though Dan was more discreet when he won he still seemed to have less chips and papers than Daddy. I turned in his lap, 'Daddy did you win?'

He grins wolfishly.

'Your Daddy can be clever sometimes too.'

'How much did you win?!'

He leans in and I can feel his lips just brushing the shell of my ear as he whispers, 'Oh, Daddy hit the jackpot baby.'

I turn to face Daddy, confused, but Rick rises from his chair drawing my attention as he begins to gather glasses and things from the table as if he was packing up.

'Honey, do you know that sometimes people bet things that aren't money?' Rick asks without looking up.

'Watches and things like in the movies right?'

He chortles as Daddy's arms wrap around me tightly and he returns his lips near my ear. I can feel his hot breath.

'Anything valuable,' Rick finishes.

Daddy's voice is different, low and husky, when he asks me 'what's most valuable to Daddy?'

I gasp as Daddy's hands run over my body again, but insistently, coaxing a fire inside me that I had no control over.

'Daddy I-I don't kno- Oh!'

The feeling of his lips at my neck makes electricity in my skin that meets directly with the urgent throbbing between my thighs and my thoughts begin to run into one another.

'Daddy is going to give his friends a very special treat.'

I hadn't realised I had closed my eyes as he continued his ministrations until Rick was helping Daddy sit me on the table while I panted, disoriented by the arousal and confusion that was flooding every part of my body. All three of them surrounded me as I sit on the edge of the circular table looking at Daddy but feeling Dan and Rick's presence either side of me, waiting for what's next. Daddy strokes my cheek and I lean into his touch wanting more.

'I'm going to share my prize.'

'But-'

Daddy leans in and kisses me. He's firm and passionate and his hands on my jaw, in my hair, the back of my neck, holding me to him like I can never be close enough makes my pussy cry out for attention. I'm suddenly acutely aware of the pressure of his hard cock through the layers of clothes. Any protests I had evaporate with the feeling of his tongue against mine and I can't help but moan. I feel Rick's large hands running through my hair as Daddy tilts my head back to kiss and lick at my neck while he starts to peel of my clothes.

'My beautiful, pretty little girl', Daddy breathes against my throat. When Dan caresses me again with the softest of touches down my bare back I can't help bucking into Daddy which elicits a chuckle of approval from Dan. And then I'm naked on the table and Daddy is laying me back, I look at Rick his jaw clenching as his hard stare is hungry and burning my body everywhere his gaze lands. Daddy teases my pussy, stroking my lips and making my clit ache with jealousy.

'Oh babygirl, you're so desperate for us aren't you?'

I'm mewling, eyes closed and lost to the sensation when Daddy smacks my clit and demands my attention.'

'Aren't you?'

I nod, ashamed, then the feeling of Daddy's cock pushing into my slippery, wet opening without resistance makes me squeal and I hear him almost growl, his hands gripping me tight. Daddy is thick and the feeling of him stretching my hole and filling me up makes it almost too much. Rick brushes a thumb over my lips making me automatically widen my mouth and offer my tongue. I let go of one hand from around Daddy and grasp his wrist to steady his hand as I sucked his thumb like an eager slut while I was fucked steady and deep. I turn to Dan with Rick's thumb in my mouth begging him to touch me with my eyes, again he holds my gaze but this time he leans in, extends his hand to one of my breasts and rubs my sensitive nipple making me release Rick's thumb momentarily as I whimpered. Dan grips my jaw to face him again then pinches my nipple now which makes me squeal again.

'You're so lucky Daddy is being nice and sharing his prize. You have to remember to say thank you, don't you?' Dan says.

'Th-th-thank y-'

'No, no, no, not like that,' Rick interjects.

He brings his cock to my lips and I take him into my mouth without hesitating. Rick grunts as I lick and suck his cock, feeling me bounce on my Daddy's cock while he fucks my mouth. Dan kisses and then bites my neck, my whine muffled on Rick's cock.

'Remember to say thank you babydoll,' he whispers in my ear. Then his lips descend on my nipple and even through the dick in my throat I scream as my senses are overloaded. Even so, I try to be good and say thank you between Daddy fucking me, Rick's cock in my mouth and Dan licking and biting my tits.

'Good girl, my good sweet girl. Oh you feel so good baby,' Daddy says.

'Oh, god, yes you feel amazing,' Rick manages between groans.

'Tell Daddy you want him to come inside you.'

I had never thought about it before but the idea excited me like nothing else in the moment. I stop sucking Rick's cock, continuing to stroke him.

'Yes Daddy! Yes, please come inside me! I want you to fuck your come into me! Please Daddy!'

I can hear Dan inhale sharply when he hears me beg and Rick grunts loudly, his cock twitching in my hand. I turn to Rick.

'Will you come too? All over me? I want you to come on my tits and make me messy please!'

'Oh pretty girl keep saying that,' he responds as he grips his cock around my hand, helping me stroke him. While Dan moves away, giving Rick his blank canvas, he finally takes his cock out too.

'Please give me your come! I want your sticky load all over my body. Come on me! Please! I want it-'

'Fuck!'

Rick shoots all over my tits and the feeling of his hot come makes me clench so tight Daddy moans loudly as I grip his cock.

'Yes, yes, thank you! Daddy I want your come too!'

'You want me to fill you baby?'

'Yes Daddy! Please!'

'Ask me with your sweet little cunt baby, grip me tight just like you did when Rick came all over you. Squeeze me nice and tight and I'll fuck my come nice and deep inside of you sweetie.'

I close my eyes and focus on clenching around Daddy's cock and the pleasure begins to heighten. I feel Daddy rubbing my insides and the friction of his cock against my cunt.

'Good girl baby, just like that. Keep squeezing that pussy and come for Daddy. If your little pussy comes Daddy will fuck you full of his come. Isn't that what you want?'

'Yes, yes, yes oh god!'

I come hard and long and I can feel my pussy milking Daddy's cock as he pumped his come into me almost as soon as I reach my orgasm. Daddy breathes heavy and kisses my cheek before saying 'you're not forgetting someone are you baby?'

I feel like my limbs will come apart with a breeze but knowing Dan is there and ready for me makes me want to push myself. Daddy pulls out of me and I can feel his come start to drip out of my cunt, feeling deliciously slutty. Dan approaches with that same shy smile.

'I know you're tired baby, I'll try to be quick but I can't pass you up can I?'

I shake my head with my own shy smile.

'Good girl.'

He rubs his cock against me and then gently eases himself in.

'Mmm, you're better than I could have imagined even with your Daddy fucking this cute little pussy before me. I bet you like that though, dirty girl. The idea of me using your Daddy's come as lube and fucking my come into you too.'

My loud and desperate moan is all the response he needs and he starts to fuck me hard and fast. He rubs Rick's come all over me as he pumps into me and his hand comes to rest on my throat. I thought his light touches had forced a response from me but when he squeezes my neck my whole body arches taught like a bow. Then when he starts to rub my clit as well my legs shake as I come again and he fucks me through his orgasm.

'That whore pussy feels so good coming around me babygirl, oh fuck!'

He jackhammers into me ruthlessly and all I can do his keep holding onto whatever I can while I moan at every hard thrust he gives me.

'Oh sweet girl are you ready for another load? Does your pussy want more come? I know it does. Fuck! I want you to feel me dripping out of you for hours! God, beg for my come too baby!'

'Yes, fill me with your come! I want more! Please, please give it to me!'

He thrusts so deep inside me one final time and I can feel him emptying his hot come in me.

Daddy and Rick are beside me again, stroking and kissing me as Dan took a moment. I giggle as I look around me, on the table and floor cards and chips are strewn everywhere.

Something told me I wouldn't get around to learning poker anytime soon.

the_ask
the_ask
28 Followers