Poker Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,747 Followers

All night long Lynn and Traci consumed a steady number of drinks. Jim agreed to be the designated driver for the night and knew it wasn't for any pure reasons. Instead he hoped that Lynn and Traci would take the opportunity to get really drunk. Jim secretly hoped that if they both got really drunk the night might turn very interesting. As the night progressed Jim's plan looked sound as Traci was mostly drunk and Lynn had at least maintained her level of drunkenness from earlier or perhaps even gotten more tipsy.

The mood in the club continued to get wilder and wilder. Occasionally huge cheers would arise from some part of the club and Jim would turn to see what was happening. At first the cheers were usually for couples that had started to kiss or dance in a sexy way. Soon there was a steady stream of women hopping up on tables or counters and dancing to the wild cheers and shouts of the crowd around them. The couples dancing soon became more and more sexual and a few groped each other obviously as they danced. The women that jumped up on the counters or tables also became bolder. Soon many of them either pulled up their tops to flash the crowd or lifted their skirts to show off their panties.

It was in this wild atmosphere that Lynn whispered something to Traci and then temporarily disappeared from Jim's sight. Jim had turned slightly to watch a woman dance on the counter to his left and when he turned back he could just see them disappearing into the crowd. He assumed they were on their way to the bathroom or for more drinks and didn't think anything more about it until a round a wild cheers and yells from his right grabbed his attention.

He was shocked to see Lynn climbing up on a counter in the midst of the cheering crowd. She briefly looked over to Jim and blew him a kiss before she leaned down and helped Traci up onto the counter also. As the music continued its steady beat, Jim stared in wild amazement as his wife and Lynn began dancing together on the counter in the middle of a cheering crowd. With the short length of Lynn's skirt and the height of the counter Jim figured that anyone standing near her would be able to see up her skirt and he noticed several guys, some trying to be discreet and others being very obvious, looking up Lynn's skirt as she danced.

The women danced close and put their arms around each other's waists. They swayed their hips together in time to the music and although they weren't grinding or doing some of the blatantly sexual things some of the other couples had been doing there was still something very electric and sexually charged about watching them dance that made Jim wildly excited.

All too soon the song ended and Traci and Lynn climbed down off the counter. They came back to Jim who didn't even have time to say anything before two guys came over to ask Traci to dance and two more came over to ask Lynn. Traci politely declined and said she had her date for the evening as she moved over to Jim. Lynn agreed to dance and moved out to the dance floor with both guys at the same time.

Jim and Traci watched Lynn as she danced with the two men and Jim leaned down and said, "That was so fucking hot."

Traci looked at him and smiled before she replied, "I thought you'd like that." They paused and looked at Lynn dancing before Traci added, "Can you believe her?"

The two guys had obviously become very excited watching Lynn and Traci dance and their hands seemed to be all over Lynn. Lynn was dancing between them and their hands were all over her ass and tits. Lynn didn't seem to mind too much, however, and continued dancing with them until the song changed. At that point she came over to Jim and Traci and said, "We should get out of her, come on."

With that she grabbed Jim's hand and quickly led him through the crowd toward the exit. Jim took Traci's hand and the trio quickly snaked its way to the exit. Along the way Jim noticed that a couple of guys gave him knowing smiles as he exited with the two women who had just entertained part of the room with a sexy dance together. Jim himself could feel his heart thumping wildly and couldn't wait to get back to their car.

Once out on the dark street the quiet of the city seemed almost overwhelming compared to the raucous noise inside the club. Lynn continued holding Jim's hand and so they walked, holding hands, down the sidewalk with Jim between Lynn and Traci.

"Can you believe those guys?" Lynn asked, laughing. "I was worried what they would do if I didn't get out of there." For the rest of the walk to the car they laughed and talked about the party.

Jim drove quickly to Lynn's place and his cock jumped when Lynn asked if they wanted to come up for a nightcap. Lynn apologized for making them leave the club earlier than she expected and said she was still up for a drink or two. Traci and Jim agreed and soon the three of them were relaxing in Lynn's living room with a fresh round of drinks.

Lynn turned on her stereo and music played in the background as they happily talked. Lynn again referred to the two guys who danced with her at the end of the night and made a comment that she didn't know what had gotten into them.

"I do," Jim replied with a laugh.

"Really?" Lynn teased, "And what is that?"

"Didn't you see the guys watching you two dance together?" Jim answered. "Holy crap, I'm surprised one of them didn't jump up on the counter with you."

"Hmmm," Lynn hummed playfully as she seemed to ponder his comment. "And how did it make you feel?"

"I thought it was totally hot," Jim answered truthfully. "You two dancing together was the sexiest thing I saw in the club tonight."

Traci and Lynn both giggled and glanced at each other briefly. After a long pause Lynn stood up from her chair, turned to Traci, and asked, "Well then, should we give him an encore?"

Traci smiled excitedly and set her drink down before she stood up and moved to Lynn. The music from the stereo was fairly upbeat and they started dancing together very much like they had at the club. Jim stared at them with wild excitement and felt his cock growing hard in his pants.

As the song came to an end Lynn quickly reached her long arm toward her stereo player and punched a couple of buttons. The CD player whirred for a few seconds as it searched for the next track and then started playing a slow, sexy, blues song. Lynn wrapped her arms behind Traci and pulled her close as Traci did the same in response. They soon fell into a slow, sexy dance in perfect unison with the music.

Their bodies pressed closely together and Lynn's hands rubbed up and down on Traci's back. She stopped just short of caressing Traci's ass. Traci's hands did the same on Lynn's back and occasionally Lynn lifted one of her long legs and rubbed the inside of her thigh against Traci's thigh before she wrapped her leg briefly around behind Traci. Jim was so preoccupied watching Lynn's leg doing its sexy tease that he was almost startled when he looked up at their faces again and saw that they had melted into a deep, intense kiss. He stared at them as their kiss and dance continued for several more minutes. Eventually their kiss grew more excited and frantic and he could see glimpses of their tongues wrestling back and forth.

Lynn's hands moved down Traci's back and soon Lynn massaged Traci's ass. By now their dancing had changed into them kissing and groping each other excitedly. They parted the kiss and Lynn motioned for Jim to get up. He sprang off the couch and eagerly followed the women into Lynn's bedroom.

They stopped beside Lynn's king sized bed and Lynn guided Jim and Traci together until they met in a wild, excited kiss. The kiss continued for many long moments before they slowly parted. Jim turned and looked at Lynn who stood beside them watching excitedly. Immediately Jim and Lynn melted into their own excited kiss. They had previously exchanged the occasional peck on the cheek or lips, but this was the first time they had truly kissed as more than just friends. The feeling of her tongue against his and her body brushing against his drove him wild.

When this kiss parted Lynn turned to Traci and they eagerly resumed their kiss from the living room. After his brief taste of Lynn's excited body, Jim couldn't stand to simply be a passive observer any longer. He moved behind Lynn and sat on the edge of the bed. He reached out and caressed the backs and sides of her thighs. Slowly he worked his hands higher and higher up her legs until his fingers disappeared beneath her short skirt. He massaged and caressed her ass for a few moments before he slipped his hands still higher and found the tops of her stockings. He slowly peeled them down her legs and stopped only to unhook the straps on her shoes and slide her feet out of her sexy high heels before completely removing her stockings.

Jim started at her ankles and again slowly ran his hands up her long, sexy legs until his fingertips disappeared under her skirt. This time he slipped his fingers between her thighs and caressed and explored her inner thighs. Soon he slipped his hands higher and caressed her pussy through her panties. He could already feel her warmth and wetness through her panties. He fondled her pussy like this for a while and then slipped his fingers onto her ass. He massaged her soft ass and then slipped his fingers under her panties to continue his massage. It wasn't long before he grasped her panties and pulled them off.

It was only after he tossed her panties aside that he noticed more clothing on the floor. He had been so involved exploring Lynn's legs that he hadn't noticed Lynn removing Traci's dress or bra. Both of these lay on the floor beside Lynn's panties and stockings. Jim leaned back for a moment to admire Lynn softly kissing and licking Traci's tits. Lynn paused her teasing long enough to pull off her own top and bra before she pushed off her skirt. At the same time Traci removed her panties and in a few seconds Jim was the only one left who wasn't naked.

Traci and Lynn looked at each other and laughed happily. Then Lynn commented that it wasn't fair that someone wasn't naked yet and both she and Traci turned to Jim. Jim stood up and his mind reeled with a mix of lust and excitement. He had dreamed of moments like this, and now here he was with two hot, horny, and naked women groping and kissing him wildly as they pulled off his clothes.

As soon as he was naked all three of them climbed onto the bed. Jim excitedly fondled, groped, and traded deep, excited kisses with both of women. Lynn began to slowly kiss and lick her way down the side of Jim's face, down his neck, and then across his chest and stomach until Jim's rock hard cock was brushing against her forehead.

Lynn moved and lay down between Jim's parted legs. She brought her mouth to Jim's thighs and continued her soft, teasing kisses, this time traveling up his thigh. Jim groaned wildly when Lynn reached her tongue out and teasingly licked the base of his hard shaft. Lynn continued licking and kissing his cock slowly as she drove Jim wild with anticipation.

Jim then heard Lynn excitedly whisper something to Traci, but he couldn't understand what she said. He also couldn't hear Traci's answer but her tone was clearly surprised and excited. Moments later Traci shifted her position and Jim groaned as she lifted one leg over his face and settled her wet pussy down over his mouth. As she sat over his face Traci faced Lynn.

Jim lavishly ran his tongue all over and around Traci's pussy as Lynn finally took his cock fully inside her mouth. Jim moaned from deep in his throat as he continued licking Traci's excited pussy. He drove his tongue as far inside her as he could and felt Traci shutter with lust. He continued tongue fucking her, pausing to occasionally tease her clit with the tip of his tongue because he knew this kind of teasing drove Traci wild. Her pussy had never tasted or felt better on his face.

The feeling of Lynn's mouth wrapped around his cock was almost magical. She clearly was an experienced cocksucker, and her technique was smooth and confident. Her mouth seemed to glide effortlessly on his shaft. Between Lynn's smooth teasing and Traci's wet pussy Jim was in utter ecstasy.

This lasted for several more long minutes before Traci burst into an intense orgasm. Her pussy danced and convulsed all around Jim's tongue and her body trembled as her orgasm raced through her body. Feeling Traci cum so intensely was far more than Jim needed to trigger his own orgasm. He had already been hanging on the edge of his control for a long time and it seemed that Lynn could sense how close he was to losing control. She continued teasing him just enough to keep him wildly excited but not enough to trigger his orgasm. However, with Traci now cumming so wildly on his face he couldn't hold back any longer.

Jim groaned from under Traci's quivering pussy as his cock started sending a heavy load of cum directly into Lynn's mouth. Lynn used her hands, lips, and tongue to expertly coax out a huge load of cum. When Jim finished cumming, Traci crawled off him and Jim raised his head to look at Lynn. She lifted her head from his cock and swallowed his cum with a sexy, exaggerated motion. She then licked her lips in the most erotic manner Jim could imagine and literally slithered up until she was lying on top of him. She brought her lips to his and drove her tongue deeply into Jim's mouth.

Jim eagerly kissed her back and tasted his own cum from inside her mouth. Her tongue pushed some of his cum into his mouth and they traded it back and forth as the kiss continued. An excited tingle run down his neck and he massaged her ass as the kissed continued for many long moments. He would have been happy to continue, but Lynn eventually crawled off him.

She lay on her back and looked expectantly at both Jim and Traci as she parted her legs in a sexy, inviting way that left no mistake what she wanted. Jim and Traci glanced at each other excitedly and moved toward each other. They moved between Lynn's spread legs and again made eye contact. Jim's stomach knotted and he couldn't believe what they were about to do.

"Ready?," Traci asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice. Jim nodded and they simultaneously leaned down toward Lynn's waiting pussy.

Lynn moaned in anticipation and her moan reached a crescendo and her body shook excitedly when their tongues touched her pussy. Jim's head spun with lust as his tongue simultaneously rubbed against his wife's tongue and their friend's dripping wet pussy. Lynn's pussy tasted so good, better than he could even have dreamed. Jim was sure that her pussy tasted better simply because he was sharing the moment with Traci.

They soon settled into a comfortable position and continued licking and sucking at Lynn's pussy. They teased her clit together and sent Lynn into fits of wild moans when they tried driving their tongues inside her pussy at the same time. When Lynn had clearly reached the edge of her control Jim fucked her with his tongue as Traci teased her clit. Within a few seconds Lynn cried out loudly and started cumming wildly.

Feeling Lynn cum so intensely from their teasing made Jim wildly excited. His cock was already hard by the time she finished her orgasm and Traci and Jim crawled up on either side of Lynn.

Traci immediately embraced Lynn in a long, passionate kiss as they lay side by side. Once this kiss ended Jim took a turn kissing Lynn before he leaned over her and met Traci with a long, slow kiss. They continued trading kisses like this for a long while, and soon they started to caress and tease each other as they kissed.

Jim alternated between kissing and licking Lynn's tits and Traci's tits as they lay side by side. He savored the feeling of both women's hands caressing his cock and balls. Eventually Lynn guided Jim onto his back and motioned for Traci to move closer. Jim moaned loudly as something he had only imagined before happened and both Lynn and Traci lowered their mouths to his hard cock. The feeling of two sets of lips and two tongues wandering over his cock at the same time was mind blowing. When Traci parted her lips and took his cock into her mouth Lynn dropped her mouth to Jim's balls and licked and sucked on them. The women traded places and Lynn hungrily devoured Jim's cock, taking him all the way inside her mouth. Traci didn't take Lynn's place at Jim's balls and instead Traci sat beside Lynn watching her closely as she sucked and licked Jim's cock.

They traded his cock back and forth a few more times. Jim wondered if he would again get to cum in Lynn's mouth or perhaps if Traci would be so excited that she would let him cum in her mouth. Instead, as Lynn let his cock slide out of her mouth she looked at Traci and said, "I want to watch you two fuck."

Traci immediately crawled over Jim and straddled his hard cock before lowering her pussy until he was all the way inside her. Jim and Traci let out mutual moans of ecstasy as she rode up and down on his cock. At first Jim watched Traci as she rode him and he noticed that Traci's head was turned to the side. Jim turned his head in the same direction as Traci and stared at Lynn. Lynn watched them fuck with a wild lust burning in her eyes. One of her hands had already moved to her tits and she caressed herself and occasionally played with her nipple as she watched them fuck.

Jim's gaze moved back and forth from Lynn to Traci. The sight of Lynn so obviously excited by watching them and playing with herself was amazing. Equally amazing was the sight of his wife so clearly getting off on having their good friend and new lover watching them fuck.

Traci's fuck continued for a long while before Lynn moaned and shifted her position. It seemed her lust had reached the point where she couldn't just sit and watch any longer. Jim gazed wildly as Lynn reached her hand out and massaged Traci's tits. Traci cried out and her body trembled briefly with lust as Lynn caressed her tits and gently pulled on her nipples. After several more minutes like this, Lynn slipped her hand down Traci's stomach toward her pussy as Traci threw her head back and groaned.

Lynn smiled and expertly teased Traci's clit. Traci was so distracted by Lynn's teasing that she stopped fucking Jim and sat down over him with his cock fully buried in her pussy. Jim pushed up against her to try and drive his cock even deeper as Lynn's fingers continued their dance over Traci's clit. It wasn't much longer before Traci cried out and her pussy exploded around Jim's cock into a series of tremors and convulsions as her body shook from the power of her orgasm.

For a long while after she finished cumming Traci just sat over Jim trying to regain her breath. Finally, she again started to ride Jim's cock. Now that Lynn had triggered Traci's orgasm she turned her attention to Jim and crawled beside him. She leaned down over him and let her heavy tits dangle just over his mouth. Jim hungrily kissed and licked at them as Lynn erotically dragged them back and forth across his face. The feeling of Traci's intense orgasm had already left Jim hanging onto the edge of his control and now the feeling of Traci's perfectly paced fuck and Lynn's tits was more than he needed to cum again.

He resisted as long as he could and focused on sucking and licking at Lynn's stiff nipples until he couldn't hold back any longer. He released Lynn's tit and moaned as he thrust his hips upward and started cumming. Knowing just what he liked, Traci dropped all the way down on him and started rocking her hips from front to back. Something about this motion intensified Jim's orgasm and the waves of pleasure washed over him as he filled Traci's pussy with cum.

When Jim had finished cumming Lynn crawled to Traci and guided her off Jim and down onto the bed. Lynn deftly spun around and soon the women settled into the 69 position with Lynn on top. Jim shifted his position and watched Lynn suck his cum out of Traci's pussy. Lynn eagerly licked all around Traci's pussy before driving her tongue deeply inside her and eagerly collecting all of Traci and Jim's combined juices. She looked up at Jim with a combination of Traci's juices and his cum smeared over her face and purred, "Hmmm, yummy."

jt123
jt123
2,747 Followers