Poker Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers

For the next several long minutes Jim sat and watched as Traci and Lynn continued to suck at each other's pussies. The sight of Lynn's tongue and lips dancing around Traci's pussy was amazingly hot and erotic and Jim happily watched as Lynn drove Traci to another orgasm. When Traci appeared to be getting close Lynn easily located her engorged clit and gently sucked it into her mouth. Jim often did this same trick and knew it drove Traci wild. It wasn't long before Traci cried out from under Lynn as another orgasm took hold of her.

With Traci's orgasm finished Lynn placed her hands on Traci's thighs and pushed herself a little more upright over Traci's face. She motioned for Jim to come closer and Jim moved between his wife's still spread thighs until he was just in front of Lynn. Lynn brought one hand to his cock and used both it and her mouth to frantically tease Jim's mostly soft cock.

After only a few moments like this Lynn let his cock slide out of her mouth and dropped down over Traci again. Lynn rested her cheek on Traci's thigh as she moaned wildly several times. It was clear she was just about to cum and Jim moved back to enjoy the sight of Lynn cumming while Traci sucked her pussy.

Lynn grasped the sheets in her clenched fists and cried out loudly when she started her orgasm. Her body shook and she shifted her hips from side to side, dragging her pussy back and forth across Traci's mouth.

When she finished cumming, Lynn crawled off Traci and again all three of them spent many long minutes trading kisses and softly caressing each other. The fuck had been so intense that it almost seemed to Jim like only a few minutes had passed since they had returned to Lynn's place. He glanced over at the clock and was shocked to see that nearly three hours had passed since they had returned.

Very soon afterward Traci drifted off to sleep and started to snore. This was typical for her and Jim wasn't surprised she was the first to fall asleep. When she got drunk she became very horny, but after a good fuck she almost always immediately dropped off into a deep sleep. With Traci sound asleep Jim and Lynn wrapped their arms around each other and traded a long series of deep, passionate kisses. Eventually both Lynn and Jim joined Traci in the comfort of an exhausted, satisfied sleep.

jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers