Poker Night Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
The poker night continues and Jordan breaks it off w. Trent.
4.2k words
4.5
8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poker game continues:

Sat back at the poker table Jay was feeling completely satisfied, it had been a few weeks since he last had any sex and having just fucked Jordan's perfect bubble butt in the bathroom he was on top of the world. The image of Jordan's smooth ass remained in his mind and having Trent's boyfriends blue eyes and blonde hair looking back at him as he buried his Vietnamese 8 inch cock deep into his ass.

He looked down at his card happy with the cards he had been dealt by Henry who was now asking as the dealer. He peered at Jonas getting an all knowing glance back from his Taiwanese colleague and friend who he was sure was feeling as satisfied as he was having just received a blow job from Jordan as well.

As Jay looked to Trent he pondered his expression, he seemed to be happy with his hand but perhaps this was a bluff. They had been playing poker for another hour after Jordan had left and though he was enjoying the game Jay was eager to finish so that he could go and join Jordan at whatever club he was currently at. He felt jealous of whoever might be dancing with the blonde boy he so craved.

Henry announced the cards and as they each made their bets it came down to Jay and Trent. Jay decided to call Trent's bluff and raised the stakes tossing in a few more chips. Trent looked to be thinking of what to do and caved to the bet folding his hand. Jay thought to himself that wasn't the first time in the night that Trent had folded his cards to him, grinning at the thought of Trent finding out that he would be taking Jordan.

As they sat there Jay spoke to Jonas quietly, 'Fuck bro, I can't wait for this to finish up. I want to get dancing with Jordan.'

'I bet you do, the way he took your cock man that was such a turn on and he swallowed every drop of my load.' Jonas nudged Jay as he noticed Tim leaning in trying to hear what they were discussing.

'What are you two Asian boys talking about, speak up so we can all hear.' Tim grinned at Jonas.

Jay cleared his throat and replied, 'Oh we're just talking about how easy it is to take your money Tim.' He laughed after this and turned to Trent and Henry.

They hadn't been listening and Jay noticed that Henry had moved his hand into Trent's lap and appeared to be rubbing his crotch. It was no secret between the guys that Henry and Trent had been fooling around but to this point they had never made any moves in front of them.

Jay looked to Jonas and tilted his head towards Henry signalling for Jonas to look too. Jonas turned and saw Henry's hand moving up and down in Trent's lap. 'Oh sorry boys are we interrupting your fun?' Jonas posed the question to both Henry and Trent.

Trent tilted his head back enjoying the treatment he was receiving from Henry before saying, 'You're just jealous that us English boys are getting some action.'

Henry smirked back at Jonas, 'We can make it more intense for you if you like.' And he then placed his hand beneath the waist band of Trent's jeans and into his pants grasping hold of Trent's bare cock.

'Ohhhhh that's it boss.' Trent said.

Tim on the opposite side of the table announced that if the poker game was over and they were going to start getting naughty together that it was time for him to go.

Jay followed on from Tim's announcement and asked Trent, 'Aren't you worried Jordan will come back and find you cheating on him with Henry?'

As Henry continued to stroke Trent's cock under the table Trent looked back at Jay, 'What Jordan doesn't know won't hurt him, plus he wouldn't get back this early he'll be out with his friends till like 2am. That gives Henry and I plenty of time to have our fun.'

Jay scrunched his face at Trent and then turned to Jonas winking at his Taiwanese friend. Seeing this Trent thought the two Asian boys were jealous of him. 'Awwww sorry boys jealous that I have the blonde twink and the English sugar daddy?'

Jonas laughed and went to blurt out something back to Trent that Jay thought would have included a description of what happened earlier in the bathroom but Jay cut him off, 'You enjoy it while it lasts Trent, I reckon it's time Jonas and I follow Tim's lead and make a move.'

The group said their goodbyes and while Henry remained in Trent's apartment, Tim went off to catch his train home and Jay walked with Jonas back to Jonas' car that was parked across the street.

'What a night huh Jay.' Jonas grinned at Jay as they walked to his car. 'I don't feel bad about our bathroom threeway now, no way Trent deserves a boy like Jordan.'

'You're right about that bro, I'm going to message him now and find out where he is. Wait till I fill him in on what Trent is doing with Henry.' Jay reached for his phone from his pocket and quickly searched for Jordan's number that he had received from the blonde boy earlier in the bathroom.

'I can drop you off if you like but I won't stay out I'm in need of an early night.' Jonas wanted to help his friend as he did like Jay a lot more than Trent who he saw as arrogant and Henry's favourite at the accounting firm.

'That'd be awesome man thank you. I've just messaged Jordan and he's at the club on Queen St.' Jay and Jordan then got in the car and Jordan started the 10 minute drive to the club on Queen St.

Queen Street Club:

I was moving my body to the beat of the music, the bass pumping as I danced away with my friends Mike, Oliver and Jung at the nightclub. I could feel the sweat starting to drip down my neck from all the dancing and it was getting hot inside the club that had quickly filled. The Queen St club was one of the most popular gay clubs around especially for the under 30's crowd. I motioned to Mike that we move towards the bar, I felt like I needed another drink to cool off a bit and energise myself for the next round of dancing. Mike followed as I moved towards the bar along with Oliver and Jung close behind.

Reached the front of the bar queue we waited for the bar tender to make his way to us. While we were waiting Oliver turned to me, 'So tell us what happened at the apartment tonight you said that you had the best sex ever with someone in the bathroom and it wasn't Trent!'

Mike jumped in, 'Oh my god yeah tell us everything, I never did think Trent was good enough for you he's such a bore.'

The grin spread across my face before I could stop it, they were desperate to hear about my exploits earlier in the night and I was enjoying having the attention on me. We had all been friends since we started college and shared everything with one another.

Oliver is Swedish and had blonde hair that was shorter than mine, blue eyes, an athletic build and was tanned. He was also slightly taller than me at 5'10''. Mike is American with short black hair, brown eyes, a muscular build at 6'0". Then there was Jung who was the shortest of us at 5'7", I was taller by an inch which I liked as it meant I wasn't the shortest in our group. Jung is Korean with buzz cut black hair, brown eyes and an athletic build.

They all had their eyes honed in on me waiting for me to share the intimate details of what had happened in the bathroom. I opened my mouth to start telling the story but the bar tender arrived to take our deink order. 'Oh no sorry boys, looks like it'll have to wait. Hi, uh 4 vodka cranberries please.'

'Alright but as soon as we're at a table you're telling us everything!' Oliver smirked as I ordered our drinks.

The drinks arrived and we moved to a table that Jung had spotted, it was perfectly placed between the bar and dance floor and as we moved I sipped the vodka cranberry feeling immediate relief from the heat.

'So you were saying Jordan.' Mike blurted out as he sat down eagerly.

I swallowed another quick sip of my drink and started retelling the events of the bathroom fuck session I had engaged in with Jay and Jonas.

'Well...remember how I told you guys that Trent was hosting his accountant firms poker night at his apartment for the first time. He didn't want me there so I was rushing to get back but traffic made me late so I didn't get there until his colleagues had arrived and already started the game.' I paused to take a sip of my drink.

'Oh my god you had sex with one of Trent's co-workers!' Oliver squealed excitedly.

Grinning back at Oliver I continued, 'So I arrived back and said hi to them and he had some great looking colleagues I mean a German twink that had muscles on his muscles, a Vietnamese hottie that had this aura about him and a Taiwanese hunk. No offense Jung were too close a friends for me to think of you like this but I had never felt so attracted to Asian guys before seeing these two at the poker table.'

Jung laughed back, 'Uh oh I have a feeling you've gotten yellow fever huh Jordan.'

I blew a kiss back toward Jung winking at him as I continued the story, 'Maybe I do, anyway I went to the bathroom and was mid way through showering and was literally washing my ass and dick when I heard a cough from behind me and it was Jay the hot Vietnamese stud. Anyway after the surprise of having him intrude on me in the bathroom he seduced me with his confidence and I ended up bending over for him to fuck me. Oh plus he told me that Trent has been cheating on me with his 38 year old English boss Henry!'

'Oh fuck that's so hot you guys just fucked like that in the bathroom and fuck Trent for cheating on a hottie like you in the first place.' Mike nodded at Oliver as he said this.

'Yeah I know right what a jerk, but that's not all...while Jay was fucking me Trent came to the bathroom door and I opened it to talk with him while Jay was fucking my ass and it was so Jonas could come in and take a leak.'

'Holy shit!' Jung said looking shocked.

'So I let Jonas in and he saw Jay fucking me and instead of taking a piss he gave me his cock to suck so I got spit-roasted by Jay and Jonas while Trent was playing poker in the next room.' Finishing the story I picked my glass back up and finished the vodka cranberry in 2 big gulps.

'Good for you Jordan, you're way too good for Trent anyway.' Oliver repeated again and Mike and Jung agreed.

'So what's your plan now, will you guys split up? Where will you live?' Jung asked.

I thought on that for a moment and felt I had already realised this as Trent and I had been growing apart as it was before all this cheating started. 'Yeah I think I will break things off with him when I get back tonight and take my things...somewhere.'

'Well if you need a place for the interim you can stay at mine, I've got a spare couch you can surf on for a week or two.' Jung said.

'That would actually be perfect, thanks so much Jung.' I smiled back at him, he had always been a good friend and I remembered back to when I had helped him through a break up a few months earlier. It was nice to have friends like this I could rely on.

'Well what a crazy night huh Jordan, the end of one era and the start of an exciting new one.' Mike pronounced to the table. 'I think this calls for another round, be right back boys.' Mike then stood up and headed for the bar to get us all another drink.

As he was leaving I felt my phone buzz and saw it was a message from Jay, my heart beat faster as I read the message. 'Hey sexy Jordan, just finished poker and am ready to dance. Where are you?'

Oliver noticed me checking my phone and my face must have reflected the excitement I had been feeling deep in my stomach. 'Is that a txt from your new beau huh Jordan?'

After messaging Jay back I lift my head grinning back at Oliver, 'Bit early for new beau talk, I haven't even broke things off with Trent yet but it does look like Jay is going to join us.'

'Whooooo yes! Cannot wait to meet this Asian boy that's given you yellow fever.' Jung said laughing as Mike returned with our next round of drinks.

The four of us continued our drinks and then moved to make our way back to the dance floor. It was nearing midnight and the music and crowd of all these guys bodies was making my head spin. We were dancing in a circle and my head was full of thoughts as I had made the decision to leave Trent and would now be moving in with Jung.

Moving my body as the bass echoed across the room I felt a hand grip my shoulder and turned to see Jay standing there. My eyes took him in, his slim athletic body in the tight white shirt and black jeans. His toned chest peeking out from the unbuttoned shirt showing his olive skin. I tilted my head up to look into his black eyes that looked back at me as a smile spread across his face.

'Well don't you look like the hottest boy in the club.' Jay said as he joined next to me in the circle we had made.

I might have blushed but I couldn't tell as my cheeks were already warm from the drinks and heat of the dance floor. 'Haha thanks, I was thinking the same thing about you.'

'So this is the Vietnamese boy that's made you see the light, nice to meet you Jay. I'm Jung.' Jung reached across the circle tapping Jay on the shoulder, reaching up as Jay was 4 inches taller than him.

Mike and Oliver also said hello and that they we're glad I was finally seeing Trent for who he really was, an ass.

Jay laughed at the guys reactions and confidently placed his arm around my waist pulling me beside him so that our bodies were pressed together side by side. 'Well the feelings mutual there, I never did like Trent. Plus he couldn't handle this perfect piece.' Jay reached down squeezing my butt as he said this.

As we started to dance together I turned my body to face away from Jay to the others, my back pressing against his chest and my ass grinding into the crotch of his jeans as I swayed from side to side. Jay's hands reached down to my hips as he held me against him and rested his face down against my neck kissing me and whispering into my ear, 'You are so fucking hot Jordan, this is the best night I've ever had.'

With the music still blaring we all danced away, Oliver and Jung started mimicking Jay and my movements. They weren't together but we were all close friends that liked to dance suggestively. Mike had found another guy to dance with and was currently making out with him.

I was starting to feel tired and filled Jay in on my plan to head back with Jung to Trent's apartment to collect my things and break it off. Jay looked both ecstatic and relieved to hear this and proceeded to tell me about what had happened at the end of the poker night and that Henry and Trent were most likely still having sex.

This only made me more confident in the decision I had made. I stopped dancing with Jay and moved to Jung and let him know I was ready to go when he was. Jay offered to come back with us as well in case we needed any help. I gladly accepted this.

So Jay, Jung and I said goodbye to Mike and Oliver who were happy to stay and dance the night away. We headed outside and jumped into a waiting Uber that drove us back to Trent's apartment. I asked for them to wait but Jay got out and walked with me to the door. I was silently thankful that he had ignored my request and felt more secure with him next to me.

I reached for my key and opened the door walking into the hallway followed closely behind by Jay. All the lights were out but I could hear sounds coming from the bedroom. The door was pushed shut but with a 2 inch gap so I could look inside.

Peering into the bedroom I saw Trent kneeling over Henry on the bed, his bare butt clenched tightly as he thrust his hips forward against Henry's ass. Jay was right, Trent was still having sex with Henry.

Pushing open the door I confronted Trent mid thrust, he got a scare seeing and hearing me enter and pulled out of Henry's ass laying down beside him. 'So this is what you do after poker night huh Trent?'

Trent stammered a response that didn't make much sense to me so I continued. 'Well I hope you know we are over, I'll collect my things and leave you two to finish up. Come on Jay my bags in here.'

Trent looked more shocked when Jay then entered the room and followed me to the closet to collect my bags and fill them with my things. I noticed Jay smirk at Trent as he started to help me and laughed inside that Jay was able to humiliate Trent like this. I contemplated telling Trent that I had been fucked by Jay in the bathroom and that it had actually fucked some sense into me but held this back.

Not saying a word Jay and Henry lay in the bed watching on as we finished filling my bags and exited the bedroom slamming the door shut behind us. As Jay waited I got the rest of my stuff and we went back to Jung who was waiting in the Uber.

'Fuck me that was intense.' Jay said.

'I know right but feels like such a weight has been lifted off me. Thanks for coming in as well. Did you see Trent's face when he saw you come into the room. That was the best.' I grinned back at Jay.

'Oh yeah it was, cannot tell you how long I've waited to see him humiliated like that. Especially after all the special treatment he gets at the firm and we both now know why that is. So you're staying with Jung now huh?'

Jung joined the conversation then, 'He sure is Jay, he was there for me during my break up and I'll be there for him. Unless you'd rather stay at Jay's Jordan?'

I hadn't actually had this conversation with Jay and having only just met him that night didn't want to push things too early. 'No that's all good I'm looking forward to couch surfing with you Jung.'

Jay looked to contemplate this for a moment and then nodded as if to accept the situation. I wondered if he had wanted me to stay with him. The Uber left and soon after we stopped outside Jung's apartment, he got out first and I turned to Jay.

'Thank you so much for tonight Jay, it was amazing. Want to meet up again on Sunday? That'll give me tomorrow to get things in order.'

'Hell yeah I do Jordan, I have to admit tonight was not just a one-time fuck for me. I want to have you again and again, I've never fucked an ass like yours plus you are the hottest blonde boy I could've hoped for.

'Awww thanks Jay, you're the best sex I've had too and I want more as well.' I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, Jay's hands reached up to my cheeks holding me against his face as we began to passionately make out till I heard a cough from Jung outside the car.

Smiling as I pulled away from Jay I said bye and got out the car. Jung was grinning at me widely as I joined him. 'That was a hot ass goodbye Jordan, bet he'll be hard as a rock when he gets back to his place.'

'Well what can I say, I have that affect on people.'

'You sure do.' Jung replied as he led the way into his apartment.

Jung had a 1 bedroom apartment and I put my bags next to the couch thinking I would be couch surfing like we had said at the club. Watching me do this Jung laughed, 'You know we can share my bed, it's not like we haven't had a sleepover before.'

He was right we had shared a bed before but that was when I was with Trent and before I had been with another Asian guy. Jung and I were close friends and I felt like him knowing I had been with Jay and bottomed for him had altered the dynamics between us.

I agreed nonetheless though and followed Jung to the bedroom, he told me he liked the left side closest to the ensuite bathroom so I put my things on the right side.

'Well I know you've showered already but I need one after tonight, the club was so hot. Feel free to ly down and I'll be back out soon.'

Jung went the ensuite and I lay started to take off my clothes getting down to my briefs and realising then that I was wearing my blue jock strap. It must have been the drinks at the club as it didn't occur to me to just get another pair of briefs from my bag and I lay down on top of the bed, it was too hot for the sheets.

It was then I noticed that Jung had left the ensuite sliding door ajar and I could see into the shower. As I looked Jung was now standing naked in the shower, water washing over his body and he was scrubbing his hairless ass. I thought I should look away but I continued to stare through the gap in the door as Jung turned and I watched as he stroked his cock which had become fully hard in the shower and with the attention Jung was paying to it.

12