Poker Night Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen Jung naked before but this was different, as I stared at him and my eyes locked onto his cock I felt myself getting hard too. Jung was similar to me at 6 inches fully hard and his cock was slightly thinner than mine and had a downward curve to it.

I looked up and Jung's eyes were looking back at mine, he smiled and I turned my head away as if to look at my phone. I didn't look through the gap again and Jung came back out a few minutes later. Looking up I saw he was wearing a pair of Calvin Klien white briefs and I thought back to Jay in the bathroom.

Jung's words then broke my train of thought, 'Nice jockstrap Jordan, can see why Jay couldn't resist fucking you tonight.'

'What can I say, if you've got it flaunt it right.' I smirked back at Jung and winked. He joined me on his bed and lay above the covers.

'So did you like what you saw in there?' Jung was laying on his side looking at me.

I rolled to my side to look back at him, 'Well you left the door open for me, did you not want me to look? Plus we've seen each other naked before.'

'Yeah that was before I knew you had a thing for Asians, I mean I knew you were a bottom but till tonight I never thought I would have a chance with you.'

Jung looked excitedly back at me, 'We're too close a friends for that right?' I replied.

He seemed to contemplate this for a few moments before responding, 'Yeah I know that and wouldn't want to lose you as a friend but we could be even closer like friends with benefits.' He shifted an inch closer to me.

Looking at his 5'7" Korean body laying across from me I thought to myself that Jung was a good looking guy. I had also thought he was a bottom like me though. 'I'm too tired bro how about we get some sleep and pick this up in the morning.' Jung agreed as I rolled to face the other side and slowly drifted off to sleep.

12