All Comments on 'Poker Party Gangbang'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
drill9drill9almost 9 years ago
Michael has found his perfect mate

I would have asked her to marry me that very night.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would do that to my girlfriend mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this needs to happen to my squad and girlfriend <3

Holy shit,I've been beating off to this story for like.EVUUUUUUUUR

William smythWilliam smythalmost 9 years ago
Been playing poker for years

and have never found a game like this.

But I keep hoping.

In the meantime I'll just have to make do with this great 5 star story.

This writer has real talent and I hope she keeps on using it.

AtaMediumPaceAtaMediumPaceover 8 years ago
Loved it

I think I could cum to all your stories!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Highest Marks Richly Deserved

Ordinarily I do not enjoy gangbang stories, but this one had two over rides in it. Number one, in no way was she forced or coerced into anything. She actually led the action. Secondly, it was written from the girl's perspective. We love first person accounts in a story, especially when that person is female. We love stories written by female writers. Oh, how we wish there were more. This is the second story by you that we have read. We will be reading more. Thanks for this one. It is a gift.

Jjshygirl13Jjshygirl13over 8 years ago
fuck

This is the second story of yours that I've read and you make me cum multiple times. If you were into girls i would totally fuck your brains out. Keep writing, keep making me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please keep writing you are the best !

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Gangbang on, go for it

Love your writing. Someone fuck me. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hubby's friends

My husband doesn't play poker but he has his friends over to watch the games and play pool. One night about three years ago, I happened to be the only woman with five guys. We were playing pool and soon they suggested strip pool. I was feeling great from all the attention and went with it. Soon I was naked in front of all of his friends and feeling very horny. It was the first time I had more than one man but definitely not the last. Hubby became obsessed with watching me turn his friends on. What can I say? I loved it as well.

yowseryowseralmost 7 years ago
Roaring Raunchy Sex

I don't normally go in for the sperm-drenched story bit, but this was nicely told, immediate and grounded, somehow you did it.

"I was so proud of him because he never took my panties out of his mouth."

Pride cometh before an orgasm?

lovely

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
Look out Fleshlight

I always read the comments before I read a story to see if I am going to like it, I am going to get my Fleshlight ready to fuck it good and hard while I have a read 5 ***** already before I even read the story.

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 5 years ago
Quick Nasty Sex

Just like candy, a big rush of quick, nasty sex. Just loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot

Chapter 1

So fucking hot! Such a sexy, kinky set-up with bunch of juicy, dirty details. Great characterization and really descriptive, erotic writing style. I especially liked you teasing the guys with your sexy outfit at the beginning, and then getting double-teamed while Mike was sucking on your toes and jerked off. My favorite parts were: "As Roger pulled his cock out of my vagina, his thick cum leaked and oozed out and even some of it landed on Paul's nuts. My pussy lips and clit were so swollen. I needed pounded by Paul's huge dick. When I get like that, I am a total nympho. Before I got up, I noticed that Michael had cum all over my foot and even shot a speck on my shin. My baby got so worked up that he jacked himself off all over my foot and toes! I was still sitting on Paul's hard on when I put my foot to my mouth and slurped up Michael's load. I spread my toes and Michael's spunk made me look I had webbed feet. I had to use my hand as sort of a scoop. It was tangy and salty but I cleaned it all up. Like I said, when I'm in that state, I'm a nasty whore. 

While I was licking it off my toes and foot, I would show it on my tongue, swallow it down and then give the guys either a wink or a smile. It did taste good but I would over exaggerate it to get the guys excited by saying, "Mmmmmm that is delicious" or "I love it!" They were making all kinds of comments like..."Oh my god, she is nasty" or "You gotta be fuckin kidding me. That is one twisted, sick, bitch.""

And

"Paul was going full force. My firm boobs were rocking back and forth as were my earrings. His hips were slamming me in the ass and with Paul's huge cock combined with all the lube, you could hear that slurp, squishing sound you hear with a plunger. With me yelling harder, Paul actually got up on his feet, he put his hands in the small of my back as I put my head down to the floor. He was jackhammering me and the sounds that filled the room were slurp, slap, squish, slap, slurp, slap...

"Pull it out!" I screamed as I was sent into a seizure-like orgasm in which I was squirting. 

A confused Paul pulled his thrusting dick out of my pussy. I was screaming and moaning as I used my middle finger to run over my clit like I was sawing a log. My whole body started shaking and that is when a stream of liquid jetted out of my hole. Then another and one more after that. Oh my God, it felt so great I thought I was going to pass out. 

"Hurry put it back in and fuck me hard again!" I demanded Paul.

He did as I ask and was pounding me once again until I screamed and had him withdraw again so I could flood the floor. When Paul put it back in and fucked a third time, he only lasted about 30 seconds and he was screaming and shooting his load deep into my pussy. His cock felt like he was literally in my cervix and because he was in so far, his cum felt like a warm douche. Paul was clenched tight to my hips and I couldn't have moved away even if I had wanted to. He quivered and moaned for a while before he pulled out of my now stretched vagina. Cum not only dripped to the floor, it was oozing down my right inner thigh. Paul staggered over to the couch and sit down out of breath and drenched in sweat. The other guys walked over to him and starting slapping him high fives."

Smoking hot and deliciously kinky.

Keep up the great work, you are really talented. Can't wait to read more. This story made me so hard.

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 4 years ago
Cum Slut

What an awesome dirty mouth cum slut Michael’s girlfriend was. I love stories written from the female perspective especially when they are down and over the top dirty. Interesting Michael is clearly a cuckhold and the I hate cuckhold story crowd was okay with him. Perhaps these type of stories would be spared the negative cuckhold comments if they are just written from the female perspective.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Just another day

at Brittni's place! lol God, sweetie - you are the dirtiest, sexiest girl ever! Another 5* story from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No one is dirtier and hotter than Britt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Grear Wife - cum everywhere

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Here I thought I was a Huge SLUT when I let a boyfriend and even a Older Man I called Daddy let His friends have Sex with me when they was playing Domineos or Spades. My young boyfriend my age I didnt like when it was he and his friends but when my OG Daddy and His Older friends got and took me it was alot better. They done it GOOD. And just like this they got to have ALL me cause my OG Daddy was the one who got me to Like and TAKE Regular Anal Sex from Him. So when He and His Friends done me they some times was DPing me and wore me out Pussy, Azz and my Throat. :-)

I cant wait to read the Super Bowl Party Gangbang now. lol

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

That was VERY hot!

Sevenforsevenx4Sevenforsevenx43 months ago

Very hot. Reminds me of what my ex wife and I did a few times, years ago. At that time, we lived out in a small country town. I used to invite my work colleagues for drinks and snacks. Our house was old and we typically would sit around our dining room table. My ex loved sucking cock and swallowing cum.

One evening the guys and I had one too many and I made the mistake of saying so loud enough for her to hear. This story is longer and I don't want to get into all of it. Just a few minutes later, my ex was under the dining table and taking turns sucking everyone's dicks and finishing them off in her mouth. It was so hot to see her so cum hungry and slutty. Not the only time she did that but it was one of the most memorable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous