Poker with Mr. Harris Pt. 02

Story Info
Invited for more strip poker with the dad of my dreams.
5.4k words
4.62
22.2k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matanda
matanda
135 Followers

After beating me yet again, Tony grinned wide and gave me a hard time as he gathered my money. "Cold streak, Chris?"

I just rolled my eyes. The last four or five weeks had been miserable. I really was on a cold streak. I hadn't won once but, honestly, that was the least of my concerns. I felt uncomfortable every time we got together for our weekly poker night. I didn't know how to act or what to think. Mr. Harris was acting as if nothing had happened and I was trying to do the same. Normally I would be stealing glances at Mr. Harris, but for the last several weeks I had been avoiding all eye contact.

Tony kept cleaning house in the game, taking Dave's money next and eventually winning his dad's as well. As the night concluded, Tony walked me and Dave to the door and we said our farewells.

"See you in a couple weeks!" Tony reminded us. Next week's game was off because Tony was out of town for a big company conference in California.

"Enjoy your conference!" I was happy for him as he was definitely excited about his first real business trip. "Later, Dave!" I nodded my head as we walked our separate ways to our cars and headed home.

A couple of days later, I saw an envelope on my doorstep. Intrigued, I picked it up and opened it as I stepped inside. It was an elegant card with an invitation to a "black tie" casino night. Near the bottom was an instruction to wear my finest attire, followed by an address. The Harris home. My heart took off like a gunshot as my mind raced. Tony was out of town, obviously, and I realized that meant his mother must be out of town as well! They worked for the same company so she must be going to the conference, too.

I instantly thought of what I could wear, suddenly feeling lots of pressure. The casino night was a couple days away and I was restless - my mind racing with ideas. I had a nice suit for interviews that my parents gave me at college graduation. I also had a really nice dress shirt that I had bought for a friend's wedding. I didn't want to spend a bunch of money, but I had a decent outfit coming together.

Finally the day came. I had tried to focus on other things otherwise time would crawl, but as I drove home from work I let my mind go. I imagined how the night would unfold, who was invited to attend, and Mr. Harris dressed up in his best attire. I grabbed a quick dinner and got dressed. I looked pretty sharp, but I was still worried I would be underdressed. My dark suit was still pretty new and fit my young, athletic frame. I had on my fancy dress shirt, a black belt and nice loafers that I had bought for the interview circuit. In anticipation of the night, I did buy a nice black silk tie and a white pocket square. I used some extra hair product to make sure my hair was well styled and tried to subtly apply some cologne.

I pulled up to the Harris home and tried to slow my heart rate, taking deep breaths. As I walked from the car to the door, I re-tucked my shirt and straightened my tie and finally knocked on the door.

After a moment, the door swung open to reveal Mr. Harris in a full tuxedo. I froze. I was stunned at how attractive he looked and I instantly started to get hard. His full frame was complimented by the tailored, black tuxedo with shining lapels. The adorable old man was wearing a smart, black bowtie, too. His white dress shirt was pleated in the front with classy black and gold buttons running from his neck to his pants. His look was finished with a gold pocket square to match his cufflinks and buttons. He looked so sharp in his tux and his hair, like my own, was more carefully styled to match. His eyes shone and his smile topped it all off as he welcomed me inside.

"You look nice," he said as we stepped inside. I smiled and returned the compliment, but not to the extent that I truly felt. A bolder me would tell him that he looked more incredible than anyone I had ever seen.

I couldn't tell what it was, but the home felt different. The lighting set a mood, but it was more than that. I took a seat at the poker table and he offered me a drink. Normally, we had beers but tonight was champagne in a nice glass. I was the only one there, but maybe I was just the first to arrive.

I sipped on my beverage and stared at Mr. Harris who took his own seat at the table, champagne in hand.

"Shall we get started?" He started shuffling the deck, so clearly it was just the two of us after all. He dealt the cards and held up his left arm as he undid a cufflink and placed it on the table. I shrunk as I realized that I was not only underdressed, but at a clear disadvantage with less accessories to wager.

I took off my belt and set it on the table and looked at my cards, revealing a king and a six. We both checked and he flipped the first three cards - queen, king, four. An ideal flop for me, I decided to wager my tie. He added his other cufflink and flipped over another king. I was surely going to take this hand, so I didn't hesitate to slide off my shoe and add it to the table. He seemed to be reluctant but eventually folded and threw his cards to the middle. I gathered the pot of winnings and the cards.

It was my turn to shuffle and I debated whether or not I wanted to use my secret skill in rigging the deck. I decided to let it play out without cheating. I had a feeling the night was going to turn out how I'd want regardless of the outcome of the game and I wouldn't have to risk him finding out my secret.

We played for a while and enjoyed some casual conversation and champagne, but the ice was yet to be broken. We were both definitely holding back.

Both of us had won a few hands and stayed pretty even, but I was starting to make some progress. I now had his cufflinks, bowtie, golden pocket square, and shoes. And my next hand was a good one. I was dealt an ace and a king. I placed one of his cufflinks for the ante and he bent over to add his sock. Before the flop, I raised the ante, adding another cufflink and his bowtie. He matched my bet, removing his other sock and then adjusting in his seat to take off his jacket. I was amazed as he revealed his suspenders underneath which I was unaware until now was a major turn on. His elegant pleated dress shirt was also now more visible and prominently displayed his round belly and pecs. His clothes fit so well and made it easy for me to admire his body once more. He flipped over the three cards, which included another ace and made my hand even stronger. So I added both of his shoes. He was going to have to offer two items to match and he was running out of things to bet. He took off his suspenders and his pants and placed them on the table. He now sat in his beautiful dress shirt and his briefs. I stared at his pouch in his briefs, eager to meet again what lied beneath. He flipped another card and I evaluated what threats there were to my hand. There were two hearts on the table, so there was a small flush threat, but it was unlikely. He would need a two pair or a three of a kind to beat my hand. I thought about it and decided the odds were in my favor. So I added two more items to take him all in. After a while, he decided to call and began unbuttoning his shirt. I was not hiding my stares like our previous match. All night long, I was admiring his body and face and we were now reaching the good part. I shook my head in disbelief as his unbuttoning revealed an undershirt. Just one more advantage for him.

He laughed as he could tell what was on my mind. "I came dressed to play."

I chuckled back and apparently became more emboldened by my lead. "So, what are we playing for?" I broke the ice.

"Well, I don't want to take any liberties but if you agree to my idea, the winner of tonight's game wins control." He finished unbuttoning his shirt and slid the undershirt off over his head. He now sat just as he was just a month or so before - bare, except for his white briefs, at the table.

I was all but sure what he meant. "Full control?"

"Complete control." He replied. He was nearly naked and almost smiling as he stared right at me. "Tonight's winner, if we agree, controls the events of the night and both our actions. Complete control."

I was fully clothed, hard as a rock, and my heart was beating fast. Of course I was in agreement of the terms. I nodded my agreement and he asked just to be sure.

"Are we both in?"

"We are."

He flipped over the last card, which was another heart. The flush was a possibility, but he would need to have been dealt two hearts and I was holding one as well. I felt pretty good about my hand. So, I added one last item to the bet.

"I'm in," he smiled, but he didn't take off his underwear. Apparently those don't come off unless I win. He flipped his cards revealing, to my great disappointment, two hearts. He had a flush and he won the hand. I flipped mine over and he gathered his winnings.

I took inventory of what I had left. I lost all his items I had won, plus my belt. Taking into account all the extra accessories he had started with, I was behind by quite a bit.

We played a few more hands and I was being pushed to the brink. He was aggressive with his bets when he held a lead. It was my weakness playing from behind. I briefly considered cheating again, but resolved once more to let the cards play out naturally. I won a couple hands, then he won a couple more and finally I could sense I was running out of time. I decided I needed to make a play or he was going to just play strong bets until I slowly folded away my last few items one by one.

I got a decent enough hand and decided I needed to go for broke. I was either going to win back a considerable amount to make the playing field even again or he was going to win it all.

"All in."

He paused and considered the bet. I had my jacket, pants, shirt, and underwear.

"Four items?" He asked, as I realized he wasn't aware if I had on an undershirt or any other hidden items. I confirmed and he placed four items on the table.

Since I was all in, we both revealed our hands. He had a better hand, but anything could happen. He flipped over the first three cards and things were looking worse and worse for me. The fourth card all but sealed my fate. He smiled and I shook my head. He revealed the last card. I had lost.

"I believe you lost those," he said as he eyed my clothes. I stood up and took off my jacket. Then I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off my arms. I released the button on my pants and bent over to slide them down and place everything on the table. I was now standing in nothing but my underwear and he was taking me in. After a pause, I slid down my underwear, embarrassed to be revealing my already hard cock. I stood there and waited on his command as we had both agreed he had just won complete control.

Mr. Harris pulled his chair away from the table a bit and beckoned me to kneel in front of him. He was still in just his briefs from earlier in the game.

"I want you to take good care of this."

I nodded and reached to pull down his briefs.

"Oh, and I want you to call me 'sir,'" he added with a wry smile.

"Yes, sir."

I slid his briefs down his legs and set them on the table. Here before me once again was the man of my dreams completely naked. This time I was completely at his mercy.

I ran my hands over his thighs and started by licking his balls. I took them in my mouth and tried to gently twirl them. After paying them some good attention, I transitioned up his shaft, licking my way up to the head of his cock and then lowering back down. I took it all in as I went as low as I could and sniffed his crotch, with his hair once again tickling my face. I held as long as I could until finally I had to come up for air. I looked up and this time his eyes were not closed. He was staring down at me. If I were in control, I would have kissed him right then. But I was ordered to take good care of his cock and I turned my focus back there. I bobbed up and down, alternating speeds and striving to cover everything with my tongue. After a while, I felt his palm on the back of my head pushing me deeper onto him and holding me down. I struggled to breathe and resisted my gag reflex as my mouth flooded with saliva and cock. I thought I would choke when he released and I came up for air, desperate to not show signs of difficulty. His groin was so wet from all my saliva and I knew a soft, cool blow would set him on edge so, just as I had many weeks ago, I positioned myself beneath his balls and blew upward. His legs jumped and his dick twitched as I continued a steady stream of cool air.

"Ohhhhh," this time he didn't have to suppress his moans. I jumped back on and covered him completely again with my mouth and tongue. He held my head down again at his base and his hair filled my nose. His forcefulness was turning me on even more. When he let go, I went right back beneath him to blow on his wet junk. Each time I did this, his legs would shiver like when you get out of cold water without a towel. Just causing him to react like that stimulated me like nothing else.

As I started back towards his cock, he grabbed my head and pulled me upwards towards his chest, positioning me on his nipple. I obeyed as I kissed and nibbled on him while my hands felt their way down to his sack. I tried to stimulate him in every way I knew how and switched back and forth between each nipple. I moved my hands up to his chest, running them through his hair and back down to his belly. Being with Mr. Harris was a fantasy. His big, strong, hairy frame was perfect to me and I tried to appreciate every inch of his body. I went back down to his cock and sucked, urgently needing to make him cum. I was hungry and took over. He was in control, but he did order me to take care of this and I was determined to do so. He again placed his arms on my head but didn't force me. He just held me head as I sucked like me life depended on it. His body was tensing beneath me and I knew I was close.

"No spills this time, kid." His last words before he started to exhale deeply.

I was ready for his load. This was my favorite part - not the seed which was still not a taste I had particularly acquired, but feeling his body tremble and heave up and down as he moans and struggles for breath. He began to moan and I braced myself to keep it all in this time according to his command. His legs bucked upwards which caused his back to push back into the chair as he unloaded in my mouth. The bitter taste hit my tongue as I held my mouth in position. He shot several spurts and the taste slowly turned sweeter again. I swallowed as his spent body came to rest in the chair beneath me. I looked up, with his softening cock still in my mouth. His head was tilted back and his eyes were closed. I was unsure if I was allowed to do this as he had won control but I decided to blow again. As I blew the cool air, he jumped almost out of the chair.

"No, no, no," he chuckled as he got on his feet. "Follow me."

He grabbed my wrist and led me down a hall. I had been to his home many times dating back to high school but Pete and I never ever went down this hall. I knew this was the hall leading to his parents' bedroom. We entered the master's suite as my master pushed me naked onto his bed.

"You're gonna pay for that." His smile was sinister.

He disappeared briefly and I didn't dare move. I sat nude on his bed and wondered what punishment he had in store when he came back in the room.

"On your back, kid," he ordered. I laid back in the middle of his bed and felt his hands force my feet together. He began wrapping them with tape. When my feet were securely stuck together, he came around the bed to my right arm and slipped a rope around my forearms. He tied a knot and secured it to his bedside table before going to the other side and finishing by tying up my left as well. I was bound in a Y position, hard as a rock and nervous for what he was going to do.

"Maybe this will help you remember who is in control." He stood over my bound frame and slapped my balls. My legs shot upward as I instinctively curled up like a shell.

"Legs down," he ordered firmly.

I was genuinely scared now. This was my second experience with a man and the first one, I was quickly finding, was very tame. I straightened my legs quickly and he slapped my balls again, softer than the first time. Still a painful knot formed in my stomach as I resisted the instinct to curl up in a defensive position again.

"Good," he urged me to be obedient as he grabbed his balls in his hand. He was firm with applying pressure and I closed my eyes as he played with my balls. Slowly pleasure mixed in with the lingering pain. I still throbbed from his slaps, but now as he twirled them in his hand, a new sensation formed. He slapped my rigid cock with his other hand as his hand continued to caress my balls. I cried out as my legs recoiled again from the pain. I tried to keep my knees straight but the pain literally forced my legs up toward my stomach. He let go of my balls as he used his hands to straighten my legs.

"I don't want to have to get more rope."

"No sir," I quickly replied. I wasn't loving my experience but I was still eager to obey his command. I wanted to honor our bet, for one thing. But, really, I would always be eager to please him. His pleasure stimulated my own. I braced myself for more as I tried to mentally prepare myself to embrace the pain and focus on the pleasure.

He grabbed my balls again and the mixed sensation returned. After a minute or two, he slapped them again and I kept my legs still. The pain overwhelmed any pleasurable feeling and I grimaced as it gradually, gradually subsided and was replaced again with the mixed sensation of pleasure and pain. With my eyes closed, I was startled when his mouth suddenly covered my dick and now the pleasure gradually overwhelmed the pain. I started to moan as he sucked and his hands returned to play gently with my balls. I started to shift beneath him for a different reason as my butt clenched and my legs squirmed. He rose up off my dick and slapped my balls again. The pain was worse than ever due to the contrast of pleasure shortly before. My balls ached and I was on the verge of tears. I was holding my breath constantly in an effort to suppress my pain and keep steady as he had ordered. The pain gradually subsided again as he caressed my balls gently in his hands still. He pinched my nipples with enough force that it, too, brought both pleasure and pain. He sucked me again and the pleasure heightened. He was toying with my body's sensations and I felt like I was on the verge of both cumming and breaking down. I was shaking under his massive body and his weight draped over my legs like a comforter. My legs were warm underneath him but my naked upper body was exposed to the chilly room. I started to squirm as he twirled my cock with his tongue. He let go of my balls and put his finger in my mouth. It was strange but I didn't care as he really bobbed up and down my dick. When he removed it, he placed his wet finger underneath my legs and pushed it towards my hole. My eyes widened as he rubbed his finger around the opening. Access was mostly restricted with my legs bound together, but he rubbed the general area as his mouth continued to pleasure me. I knew I was going to shoot soon. His finger returned from my hole to my mouth and I tried to lather it up, eager to see what he could do with more lubrication. He rubbed all around and slowly inserted his finger in, just a bit.

I started to pant and exhale sharply as my hips bucked towards him. My climax built when he abruptly stopped sucking and gently slapped my balls. My eyes rolled back beneath my closed eyelids as the pain interrupted my pleasure. It was a minor pain but I was desperate to unload. I was so close.

matanda
matanda
135 Followers
12