Poker with Mr. Harris Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in control," he reminded me as he stood up and began removing the tape from my legs. He spread my legs as he unbound them and lifted them up towards my head. He positioned himself at my base and his tongue started to probe where his finger explored before. I gasped as the new feeling took over my sensations. He licked my hole and his hand once again raised to my mouth. I sucked his finger, pushing as much saliva on it as I could. He stopped licking and sat back to push his finger all the way in. My hole resisted so much, but his licking did plenty to allow him to slide it in relatively easily. It was the first time I'd been penetrated. I knew where we were headed and it made me nervous, but I wanted it so bad. His cock was so thick. There was no way my virgin hole could handle him. As I troubled myself with the thought of how I could manage to take him, he slid in a second finger. I moaned softly but held for a while. I pushed my butt towards him, trying to take his fingers deeper. He took them out and stood again. He positioned himself over my chest and brought his dick to my mouth once more. It was starting to firm up again. I took it in my mouth and applied suction as it grew to fill my mouth. He rhythmically moved his hips in and out, practicing on my mouth how he would surely soon take my hole. I just lay, arms still bound, beneath him and opened wide for him to push in and out.

"Blow," he commanded as he took it out. I blew my concentrated air all over his dick and his head fell back and he moaned softly. When my stream of air ran out he put it back in and again began using my mouth as he pleased.

"Don't you dare move," he warned as he stood and approached my hand. He undid the rope from the table and went to the other side to do the same. The rope was still knotted around my forearms but no longer fastened to the tables. He picked me up and turned me on my stomach and bound my arms once more to the bed stands. He went around to the foot of the bed and pushed my legs up, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. He mounted in position and approached my hole.

"Please, sir." I felt his cock twitch at my base as I begged him.

"What do you want?" He prodded.

"Please take me, sir."

He bent down and his tongue returned. I was loving it as he made me as wet as possible and then again approached my hole. I felt the head of his cock as he penetrated me and pushed his way inside. My mind melted as my insides throbbed and my stomach was filled with that same painful knot as before. He was so big. I couldn't take it. I moaned into his pillow and groaned and twisted beneath him and tried for a moment to escape him. I knew it was futile as I was bound to the bed and he was much bigger and stronger. With my arms wide, and his dick stretching my hole, I felt like he was splitting me in two. I twitched beneath him as my body instinctively tried to find a way to get away from him.

"Just be still. Be patient."

He held steady with his dick all the way inside me. I steadied myself and held my breath. We both held our positions for a while and slowly the pain began to subside as my whole stretched to fit his massive cock. He started to gently move his hips back and forth as slowly as he could and the mixed sensation began to return. The rising pleasure of his motion stirred me on.

"Take me, sir." I was ready for him to really take my hole. He didn't need any further encouragement as his hands gripped my waist and he picked up the pace. He upped his pace and started driving into me with force and my body rocked with his rhythm. The pain was still searing but the lust and pleasure were enough to drive me on. I felt his balls slap me as he drove deeper and deeper. He started to drive in and out quicker and quicker and soon his pace was relentless. He leaned over me and I felt his belly rest on my back as he drove me deeper into his own mattress. His hands found my nipples and I moaned.

"Yes, sir. Please, sir."

He pinched my nipples and rocked me as his body weight began to become too heavy, and I was starting to feel crushed. He was thrusting so forcefully as though he was trying to touch my abdomen with his cock. The pain of being stretched never really went away, but he really started to hit a sweet spot as he drove in and out of me and the pleasure became overwhelming. I felt the swelling starting within me and started to yell.

"I'm gonna cum, sir! I'm gonna cum!"

He slapped my balls and in an instant jolted through my body. He slapped me again. And again. The pain completely replaced my swelling orgasm and I began to whimper softly. I moaned beneath his thrusts and the heavy frame still pressed down on me. I was trying not to whine but I couldn't take it anymore. He must have sensed the pain in my now-constant moaning because he let off my balls, but kept driving his cock in me.

Finally he let up. He rushed to my side to untie my arms and patted my shoulder as he told me to lay on my back. Completely spent, I forced myself over on my back as he grabbed my legs and pulled me toward him at the foot of the bed. He bent over to suck my cock and I was grateful for the pleasure to combat the pain aching in my hole, my balls, and my back. He only sucked me for a moment before pulling my legs up and putting his dick back in me. In this position, I could now look up at his body and face as he destroyed my entire frame. I admired his face and grey chest hair as his round body pushed me back and forth. He was sweating and biting his lip as he went to work. The view made the experience much more worthwhile.

"Please shoot inside me, sir!" I wanted to look up at him and see him orgasm inside of me. I wanted it more than I wanted my own, and I had never been more desperate to cum than in this moment.

"I'm close. Cum with me!" He picked up the pace as his hands gripped my legs. He let go of my right leg to spit into his hand. He spread his spit over his hand and grabbed my cock as he pumped me with his. My hands found my nipples as he started to moan.

"Yeahhhhh." He groaned as his belly started to fill with air.

The start of his orgasm instantly triggered mine. I felt it build in me, quickly and powerfully. His dick found my sweet spot and he pounded me as we both started to exhale sharply.

I yelled out over and over as I stared at his face. His mouth contorted and his eyebrows turned as he groaned.

"Oh yeahhh. Yeahhhhhhhhhh."

His semen burst deep inside me and I exploded a load all over myself as I continued to yell. The pain still lingered all over but my climax was greater than anything I'd experienced. He kept rhythmically bucking as his seed spread inside me and we each fought to catch our breath. We locked eyes and he finally came to a rest with his dick inside me still. His body still heaved slowly up and down and he leaned forward and kissed me. I closed my eyes and let his tongue explore my mouth as I passionately locked my arms around his back and held him tight. We kissed as I held him and his cock rested limp in my hole. The height of my orgasm had been intensified by the contrast of pain he put me through, and I wondered if he knew that would be the case or just liked a little torture. Either way, I was exhilarated to have him take me and make my hole his own and embrace him and pretend he was mine, too.

He broke our kiss and lay beside me on the bed.

"Would you stay the night?" He asked me and my heart skipped a beat. "I am picking them up from the airport in the afternoon, but I'd like you to stay til then."

I lifted my head, turned towards him, and kissed him again. Then I put my head down on his chest and rested my arm across his belly, determined to hold him as long as I could.


12