Poking a Sleeping Bear Pt. 05

Story Info
Things are really starting to spiral out of control.
7.1k words
4.62
3.8k
3
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! Huh? What? Are you kidding me? You want me to do what? Are you all out of your collective minds?"

Except it came out "Wait!Huh?What?Areyoukiddingme?Youwantmetodowhat?Areyoualloutofyourcollectiveminds?"

It was one long sentence, said so quickly there wasn't time for anyone to answer.

They were sitting around the table in the kitchen.

Barbara hadn't invited them to sit at the formal table in the dining room.

Her guests, Julie, Savannah and her sister were sitting with their hands wrapped around coffee mugs, trying to get some warmth back into their fingers.

"It's not that complicated" Savannah's sister stated "We're asking you to help out some needy kids by participating in a wet t-shirt contest/fundraiser.

We were going to call it 'Tits for Tots' but the 'Toys for Tots' people got their undies in a bunch so we're just going with 'Boobies for Babies' "

"Look" Barbara interrupted. "I don't care...What's your name?"

"Rachel" the stunning redhead replied.

"Great. Look Rachel, It's not about what you call it or what the cause is. I'm not going to take part in a wet t-shirt contest for your bar.

I'm not that kind of woman."

"Au contraire, mon ami" Julie said. "We have video evidence that says you are exactly that kind of woman".

She reached down and picked up her bag.

Pulling out a computer tablet, she said "We were hoping to only pull this out as a last resort but seeing as how you're not willing to hear us out, you need to see this."

She set it down on the table so Barbara had the best viewing angle and tapped the screen.

At first there was nothing, but after a few seconds a graphic appeared "Trucker's Delight Presents: The Exit 126 Flasher like you've never seen her before".

"What's this? What is 'Trucker's Delight' " Barbara asked, feigning confusion.

Julie tapped the screen and the video paused. "Oh that's just a phony name for a video production company. We made it up hoping to sounded more professional.

Don't even try telling us you don't know what the Exit 126 Flasher is. Don't forget, we had your phones for some time before we sent them back.

One of our regulars is pretty good with tech stuff and it didn't take long to crack your passwords.

She tapped the screen again and the video resumed.

It started with a few picture of Barbara fully dressed and just doing everyday things that husbands take pictures of their wives doing.

Soon it progressed to lingerie shots. Going from basic bra and panties pictures to some very sexy items picked up at specialty stores.

When the first picture of Barbara topless, but with her hands covering her breasts popped up, she turned away. Knowing where it was leading, she didn't really want to see more.

"Look at it" Savannah insisted. "You need to see all of it so you know exactly what's going on here. It will help you make the right decision when the time comes".

Barbara turned back to the tablet. The pictures went through stages of her partially undressed, undressing and completely nude and posing for the camera before getting to the ones showing her performing oral sex on Kenneth, being tied, spread eagle to the bed, blindfolded and eventually some pictures of her with semen splattered across her chest and face.

The next series of pictures were taken in public. Bars and restaurants and a few other places

Some up skirts. Some down blouses (with and without bra).

These ended with some shots of Barbara that night in the bar. Fully clothed but clearly showing off her assets.

These must have been taken by other people at the bar because she couldn't recall Kenneth taking any picture prior to things going wrong.

Then the photo slideshow ended and the video show began.

It showed Barbara dancing and stripping up on the pool table.

Somehow, there was no indication of threats, coercion or direction.

They overdubbed the original music so there was no sound of the other people who had been in the room.

It just showed her stripping naked over the course of three songs including the break when she asked for something to drink.

The way it was edited, it looked as if she was an eager and willing exhibitionist putting on a show in the back room of a roadside bar.

It ended with her lap dance performed on her husband which somehow captured the comments she had said to him so that he would climax before the song ended.

Barbara sat back in stunned silence. She didn't know what to say and if she did, she didn't think she could get the words to come out.

What was less than a minute, but seemed like an eternity Julie spoke. "So. As you can see, you are the type of woman who enjoys showing off her body in public and we think a wet t-shirt contest is something you'd really be into."

"I c-can't. I c-couldn't." Barbara stammered. "Kenneth would never go for it. It would ruin his job at the law firm. Even if his father is a full partner, and I have plans. I want to do good things for kids in trouble.

If word, or pictures got out of me doing anything like that, I would be ruined. No one is going to let someone who does that sort of thing anywhere near teens and young adults."

"Fuck Kenneth!" Savannah offered "Isn't he the one who drove you around, showing you off to any guy who happened to come along? How many of the things you did were your idea? You don't strike me as the type to ask your husband to tie you up and take pictures while he comes on your face.

Hell, he'd probably come in his pants if you just mentioned to him that you were thinking about being on stage, in a bar in a wet t-shirt contest.

If you really think he'd be against it. Don't tell him. Take control of your sexuality. Do it for you, for once. Not for him."

"Or..." Rachel said. "We could show the video to Kenneth's father and ask him what it's worth to make it go away."

"Oh God! NO!" Barbara pleaded. "Please don't. He'd disown Kenneth for putting himself in that position. We'd be ruined!"

"So." Julie interrupted. "You can see how this isn't that hard of a decision for you. Is it?"

"You're blackmailing me?"

"Blackmail is such an ugly word" Savannah said. "We prefer to think of it as a mutually beneficial agreement.

We get some new blood in our contest and you get to help out some single moms when the holidays roll around.

Pluuus, you'd get to keep your squeaky clean, Barbie doll image."

"I'm fine calling it blackmail" Rachel stated, bluntly. "Whatever works."

"If and that's a big IF I decide to go along with it, how would it work?"

"It's not that hard." Julie said. "First, you walk out onto the stage, stand in a kiddie pool wearing a white t-shirt and one of the guys pours a pitcher of cold water down the front of your shirt. Then you dance around a bit and then the crowd votes based on how loudly they cheer.

Then we bring the top 5 vote getters back on stage and they dance for tips. The winner is the one who raises the most tips.

Any of the women, even the ones who didn't make the top 5 can, if they choose, serve drinks after.

The cover charge to get in and all tips raised, even at the bar, go to help out single moms at Christmas."

"Oh yeah" Julie added. "There's a $20 entry fee you'll have to pay."

"Really? I have to pay for the privilege of coming out to your shitty little bar and showing my breast to your customers?"

"Well, If you bring three friends with you who pay the cover to get in, we'll waive your entry fee, but I don't see you asking anyone from the Home Owner's Association or some of your country club friends to come along to our 'shitty little bar' to look at your tits. Otherwise, there's a $20 entry fee."

"It's for the kids!" all three of them said at the same time.

"And if I don't go along with this you'll show that video to my Father in-law? You know he's one of the most powerful attorneys in the state. He could crush you in court."

"Probably, but the video would most likely have to be shown in court. In front of the judge and jury.

I have a better idea though. We're going to burn 100 copies of the video, and if you don't show up we're going to sell them for $20 a pop."

"Look" Savannah said. "We're not trying to out you to anyone. How about if you wear one of those masks like in that Tom Cruise movie. You know, the one where he went to that sex party."

"Well" Barbara said, pushing herself away from the table. "You ladies have certainly given me a lot to think about. I don't even know how I could bring this up with Kenneth. He'd be furious!"

"Whatever...That's your issue, not ours" Rachel said, reaching into her purse. She pulled out a folded sheet of paper and slid it across the table.

"Here's a flyer with the date and time. Be there or be famous. Your choice"

With that, The three of them slid their coats on and headed towards the front door.

Julie stopped after stepping out onto the porch, turned and looked back at Barbara. "Cute place you've got here. Thanks for the coffee. It was delish. We should do this more often!" She said with a wink, as if she and her friends hadn't just blackmailed her into exposing herself to a bar full of strangers.

Barbara really did have a lot to think about.

Should/could she tell Kenneth? She put that one on the back burner for now.

Should she call the police? How could she explain to them that she was being blackmailed without telling them what she was being blackmailed with?

Even if the video was never shown, it's contents and her behavior would certainly be brought up in court.

Her Father in-law would be furious.

Kenneth's career would be over, and her reputation would be ruined along with any chance of working in her desired field.

She Googled "Wet T-Shirt Contests" and watched some videos.

Even in the ones that looked like they were real women on spring break, at some point the women took their shirts off.

She saw tall women, short women, heavy women, thin women. What she didn't see a lot of, was women with boobs as small as hers.

She barely filled an A cup.

There were medium, large, extra large and humongous. Except for the fake ones, they all had one thing in common. The moved when the women moved.

Barbara stood topless in front of a mirror, and bounced up and down on her toes. Nothing. They were firm and perky, but immobile.

The thing she had in her favor was her nipples. Hers were quite prominent and was the only reason she needed to wear a bra.

She didn't wear a padded bra to make her boobs look bigger, she wore one to cover up the pencil erasers that protruded from the center of each breast.

That could work to her advantage as the two reasons for pouring ice cold water down the front of a woman's t-shirt were,

1) make the shirt become transparent,

and

2) make her "high-beams" come on.

Next, she did a search of on-line retailers that sold bikini separates. She wouldn't be needing a top. Just the bottoms.

She found a thong she wouldn't be caught wearing to a pool or beach but was perfect for what she intended to use it for.

The thin patch of material would cover the minimum required by most decency standards to prevent her from being arrested if she were to wear it in public.

It was white with clear plastic side pieces and t-back. The front wasn't much wider than the string that went between her butt cheeks.

Sexy but impractical as a swimsuit bottom.

She added it to her cart along with some other, more like her types of items so that when Kenneth saw the credit card statement, he wouldn't wonder what she'd ordered.

Then she went to a site that sold shoes and found a pair of shoes. Four inch stilettos..

A visit to the local hobby store and she found an emerald green Mardi Gras style mask that would make her red hair really pop.

She didn't want to wear an elastic strap around her hair so the sales lady suggested some spirit gum to temporarily "glue" it to her face.

A week went by and she still hadn't told Kenneth about her visitors and what she was contemplating doing.

With time running out, she decided that it might be better to not tell him and hope that he would be understanding when she told him after it was done.

She was reminded of a line she'd heard before. "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission".

She knew that a lie of omission is still a lie. It would be the first big thing she had ever kept from Kenneth.

Two days before the deadline, she was in the mall and was walking past a novelty gift shop.

On a whim, she went in and looked around.

The front of the store had the usual things. T-shirts with funny sayings or images on them. Fake vomit and poop. Eye glasses with eyeballs on springs.

Towards the back of the store though were the adult novelties.

Not really the stuff you'd find in a porn shop but things people might by for a bachelor or bachelorette party.

There were also some outfits. Naughty Nurse, Sexy School Girl, Slutty Vampire, Cop, Soldier, Etc.

An outfit for any career a woman could choose as long as she planned on sleeping with the boss.

When she got home, there was a package from the on-line bikini store.

She carried it inside and took it up to her bedroom.

She quickly undressed and slid the tiny piece of bikini bottoms up her legs.

She normally kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed in what Kevin referred to as a "landing strip" but as small as the piece of fabric was, she'd have to remove it all.

Jumping in the shower, she shampooed, and washed then shaved first her legs and bikini area and finally removed the last wisp of hair.

She was toweling off when she caught herself in the full length mirror on the back of the door.

She knew from comments some men had made about her when they didn't think she could hear, that she had what most men thought of as a "great ass" and her prominent nipples drew plenty of attention when not properly contained but with her bare pubic area and almost non-existent breasts, she thought she really looked like a pubescent girl.

Then a thought came to her and she made two decisions.

1) She was definitely going through with it.

2) She knew exactly how she was going to do it.

Quickly dressing, she headed back to the mall.

-----------------------------------------

Barbara pulled into the gravel parking lot of the bar.

She still didn't know the name of the place. There was just a white sign on a pole by the side of the road that said "BAR" in big block letters.

Other than that, it could have been a concrete block bunker.

She grabbed her backpack from the passenger side and walked up to the door.

Just as she reached it, it opened and Bobby (see previous chapters) stood there with a grin on his face.

"Hey Barbie! Glad you could make it! We were hoping you'd come tonight!"

"Yeah, Well it's not like they gave me much choice. Is it?" She retorted with a slight sneer.

She might have been excited about the evening ahead, but she didn't see any need to let them know that.

"Is there a room I can change in, or are we just supposed to strip down out here in the bar area?"

"No. There's a room out back. They cleared out the room where they keep the cases of beer and the extra liquor.

Hey. Um, I'm working the door tonight and I'm supposed to collect twenty dollars from you and everyone else.

Hell, they made me put twenty in the jar and I'm working tonight.

Told me if I didn't want to pay, I could work the door from the outside, but I want to see the show, so I paid."

She dug her wallet out of her bag and pulled out a $20.

He stuffed it down the slot of a big jar sitting on the bar and pointed towards the back.

"It's right back here" he said enthusiastically "Let me show you."

"That's ok, Bobby. I think I can find it. You'll have to wait for the contest. Just like everyone else."

She found the room and noticed that it only locked from the outside. There was a clasp where a pad lock would go.

It made sense, she thought. No one was going to be trying to break out of the storage room.

She was concerned about not being able to lock the door while she undressed but finally decided that a business owned and run by women weren't going to let some guys "accidentally" walk in on her. (the same women who had made her perform a striptease in front of a bunch of men)

It appeared she was the first to arrive.

That gave her the opportunity to choose a good spot in the corner.

She quickly stripped out of her street close and into her outfit for the contest.

She slid the thong up her legs, then a white bikini bottom over it.

When she decided how she was going to work things tonight, she pulled one out of her own personal collection.

Then she fit the t-shirt she had brought. She had purchased a boys size medium from the big discount store.

Even with her small frame, it was a tight fit. She figured, not having cleavage to show, a super tight shirt would give her a bit of a needed boost.

She slid some sweatpants and sweatshirt over her outfit to stay warm.

About time she finished getting ready, some other women started showing up.

They came in, dropped their stuff on the floor and proceeded to undress as if getting naked in front of other people was an everyday occurrence.

The locker room was one thing but this was not what most people would consider a "naked place".

Then she remembered that it wasn't that long ago that she had turned the pool room into a naked place.

As more women started showing up they began chatting and joking amongst themselves.

Barbara realized that some of them knew each other and it came to her that they might be regulars to the wet t-shirt circuit (if there was such a thing, as she suspected.)

She thought she would die if one of her friends found out what she was going to do tonight and she certainly couldn't imagine any of them doing it.

Finally Julie (Jules) popped her head in the door.

"Hey girls!. Glad to see so many of you here. You know it's for a good cause so put on a good show.

I need to go over some things, especially for the newbies.

When it's time to start, we'll take you out the back door over there and lead you around to another door that's behind the stage.

There's not a lot of room back there so we'll be taking you in groups of five.

I'll be giving you a card with your group number on it.

You can swap groups among yourself but, whoever is holding the number when I call that group is up.

There will be a six foot kiddie pool on the stage.

You should walk out from the side of the stage, walk around and wave at the crowd for a few seconds, but don't show them too much. Save that for later.

Stand in the center of the kiddie pool. A guy will poor a pitcher of cold water down the front of your shirt.

The guys have donated money for the privilege, but they are not allowed to touch you.

You can shimmy, shake or whatever you want, but don't linger.

When you step out of the tub, walk on the floor mats that are there and dry your feet. We don't want anyone falling on their ass and sewing us.

Leave the stage on the opposite side you came in from.

After each group, we will pick a winner from that group.

After your group is done the rest of you are welcome to hang out, or serve drinks for tips. Don't forget, the tips go to the fundraiser.

The one who collects the most tip money will receive a special prize at the end of the night.

Then we will bring out the next group.

Any questions?

There were a few questions about what was or wasn't allowed. Julie explained that they weren't running a sex club and the male customers weren't allowed to touch any of the women in what would normally be considered the areas covered by regular underwear (basically butt, boobs and vagina were off limits)

Jules came over to Barbara.

12