Poking a Sleeping Bear Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Barbie Doll! I guess you decided to see things our way."

Again Barbara said "You didn't leave me much choice.

I have a few conditions that I don't think should be a problem.

One: When this is done, I want all copies of the DVD's you made.

Two: I want to go last, in the last group."

She told her her third condition and after thinking about it, Jules agreed.

She said she was looking forward to seeing how things went.

The event started on time and the first group of women went out.

The door remained closed but the sounds coming from the bar were easy enough to hear through the thin walls.

Julie came over the PA system and explained the rules and how the contest winner would be determined.

She reminded the customers that winners of each round would be determined by the volume of the crowd noise so if they booed or made other rude noises at women they didn't think should win, that sound would count in the woman's favor so keep it positive!

The first woman's name was called and there was clapping, whistling and cat calls being made.

The women still in the back room figured out when the woman stepping into the kiddie pool and the cold water was poured over her because the place exploded with raucous noise.

Some of the women commented that based on how they reacted, it seemed some of the men had never seen breasts before.

When all five of the contestants were done, a winner of that group was announced

A few minutes later, they all came back in through the back door.

They complained that as cold as it was going outside the first time, it was worse coming back, soaking wet and more than half naked.

Three of them started to get dressed. The other two went out into the bar area to mingle, serve drinks and try to earn the bonus prize money at the end of the night.

Then Julie stuck her head in the door and called for the second group.

It took about 15 minutes to get through each group so it was about an hour before Julie finally called group 5.

They filed out the back door and walked around to the side entrance.

Barbara noticed that the parking lot contained a few eighteen wheelers but even more of the "rigs" without trailers.

She wondered if the ladies had advertised over the CB radio that the Exit 126 Flasher was going to be baring all tonight and that some of the truckers had parked their trailers at the rest stop on the interstate.

As one of the men mopped up any water spilled on the floor, Julie gathered them just off stage and reminded them of the rules.

She told them to keep their shirts on after they got wetted down, but that those who advanced to the next round could take theirs off if they chose to.

All of them were dressed pretty much the same way.

Daisy Duke style shorts (Barbara had her bikini bottoms on under them) and a white t-shirt with no bra.

They all had some type of footwear on, which was good seeing as how they had to walk through the gravel parking lot. Twice.

Standing on the opposite side of the stage were three men (including the one who had been mopping up the stage). Barbara assumed they were the ones who had paid for the right to pour the ice cold water on the women.

The first girl walked out onto the stage to some cat calls. She stopped, did a little shimmy to set her boobs in motion and that got her some more cat calls and some whistles.

She stood in the center of the kiddie pool and Jules walked up and asked her, her name, age and what she would do with the money if she wins.

Then, the DJ started some hip-hop song Barbara wasn't familiar with and the girl started dancing.

After about 30 seconds, one of the men came up behind her with a bucket of water and poured it over her head.

Even though she had entered a wet t-shirt contest and knew how it worked, she was still so startled by the cold water being dumped on her that she slipped and landed on her butt in the pool.

The crowd went nuts!

She managed to stand back up and turned to the audience,

Her shirt was completely soaked which made it effectively see-through (which was the whole point, Barbara guessed)

She danced a little bit more, the DJ faded down the song and she was carefully escorted off stage while another one of the guys followed, mopping up any spilt water.

The next three women followed pretty much the same routine as the first (minus the falling on her ass part) and received varying amounts of applause, cat calls and whistles. The ones with the bigger, natural boobs which jiggled more than their "enhanced" counterparts got the greater response, convincing Barbara that her being there was a waste of time as hers were neither big nor bouncy.

Jules walked out on stage and walked right up to the edge.

"And finally, tonight we have a special treat for many of you.

Ladies and Gentlemen, making her first appearance in a wet t-shirt contest...Let's give it up for Barbeeee Dolllll!" She said it like she was announcing the main event at a boxing match.

Barbara walked out. Wearing her shorts over her bikini bottoms, her thin but skin tight, tank top style (wife beater) t-shirt and her third condition she mentioned earlier, an emerald green Mardi Gras mask.

The crowd automatically started cheering but almost immediately it died down as they noticed she was almost completely flat chested. There were some murmuring and a few comments about the "little girl" on stage.

Jules silenced them with a stare and walked over to the pool and offered Barbara a hand as she stepped in.

"I told you!" Barbara hissed under her breath.

"Hush now." Jules reassured her.

Into the mic, Jules asked her name. "Uh...Barbar..I mean Barbie."

"And how old are you?"

"Twenty-Three" Barbara lied. She was a few years older than that but knew she could pass for younger.

She was expecting the "What will you do with the money..." question but Jules threw her a curveball with "I understand you've pledged to re-donate the money back to the toy drive if you win tonight."

This caught Barbara off guard but she knew she was stuck. She couldn't very well say no, she was going to keep the money after it being announced that she was donating it.

"You betcha!" She said. Then without thinking she said "and also any tips I receive later on." She had no intention of sticking around once her part of the festivities were done anyway. She knew she wouldn't win so what the Hell. Tell them whatever they wanted to hear.

"Now" Jules began "I told you we had a special treat and I think you're going to like it.

Do we have any truckers in the place tonight? We put word out that you'd want to be here for this auspicious event."

Turning back to Barbara she said "Now, we know you around here as Barbie Doll but some of them out there might know you by a different handle. Would you care to introduce yourself to them. Face to face. So to speak."

She held the mic over towards Barbara who was once again, clearly caught off guard.

"Um...Hi. Some of you might have seen me briefly while on the job. You know me on the CB channels as The Exit 126 Flasher."

Just as she finished saying it, Jules pulled the mic back and one of the guys poured the bucket of ice water over her head.

This actually had ice cubes in it, something she was pretty sure was missing from the other girls buckets.

It had an immediate effect. Goosebumps rose all over her body and her tight, thin t-shirt became like cellophane. Her always prominent nipples stood at attention so even the people in back , near the bar could see them trying to poke holes in her shirt.

The DJ started the music but instead of some hip-hop or 80's hair band song that the other women danced to, it was Eric Clapton's "It's in the Way That You Use It" which is more of a bump and grind song than a dance song.

He also didn't fade it down after a few minutes but rather let it play on until it's natural ending.

They put a towel down for her to step out onto and then called out the other four girls from that group.

They stood in a line and Jules walked behind them and held her hand over each one's head and the audience "voted" by cheering and applauding.

She made two passes down the line, just to make sure.

Barbara came in third place for that round. She was both relieved and bummed at the same time.

Relieved because she could get dressed, retrieve the box of DVD's and get the Hell out of there. Hopefully with Kenneth being none the wiser. But, she was bummed too because even though she thought the whole thing was degrading, she would have liked to know that men found her just as sexy as her larger chested counterparts.

She was in back, waiting for Jules or one of the others to bring her the DVD's they promised.

She had changed out of her wet clothes and was towel drying her hair when Jules walked in with a small box. It held what looked to be the DVD's in paper sleeves.

"We've got a problem." she said "The girl who won your group had to leave and the one who came in second doesn't want to go back on stage. Her boyfriend is here and she wants to hang out with him and some friends.

That leave you. We need you to go back up there."

Barbara laughed. Not a fake "Ha!" meant to show contempt but a real laugh.

"You people are too much! You make me strip naked in front of a dozen strangers. Then you blackmail me into signing up for this bullshit wet t-shirt contest, Make me dress like some whore, humiliate me by making me stand next to the other women with my flat chest, pour a bucket of ice water over me and NOW you come in here and tell me you need a favor from me! Are you out of your fucking mind?"

"PLEEEASE!!" Jules pleaded. "We really need you to do this. I promise you, the next part isn't about the size of your boobs. It's about being sexy and Barbara..." (suddenly, not "Barbie" anymore)..."those others aren't even in your league when it comes to sexy.

I've seen you dance. You can win this. Hell, I'm straight as they come and I was turned on watching you dance that night.

C'mon. Do it for me! For the kids! For yourself, for all the times in high school, girls with big tits teased you!

You know those guys out there who didn't vote for you? Make them go home with blue balls! Show them what they're missing!

I promise! Do this and you'll never hear from any of us, ever again. This box will be sitting right here, waiting for you when you're through.

Barbara felt crushed. So close to being free and clear of this mess. It made her think of the famous line from that gangster movie "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

With a heavy sigh, she finally said "FINE! I'm guessing you have a clothes dryer around here somewhere for the towels and such. Throw my wet stuff in there for a few minutes. They might not dry completely but at least they won't be cold when I put them back on."

Whiles Jules went on her errand, Barbara brushed out her hair as best she could, pulled the small bottle of spirit gum out of her purse and reapplied her Mardi Gras mask.

The excitement she felt when she initially decided to agree to participate returned. "Fuck it!" she thought. "In it to win it, I guess."

Just then, Jules returned with her outfit. They weren't cold anymore but it was still tough getting the wet bikini bottom and tight denim shorts up her legs. She pulled the clingy t-shirt over her head, careful not to dislodge her mask.

"I need a knife or some scissors" she told Jules.

She found a paring knife and handed it to her handle first.

Barbara cut a small notch in the collar and another one in the hem of the shirt. They were small enough to not be noticeable from any distance but they would suit her needs.

"I go last, again" she told Jules. Then she picked up the box of DVD's and put it next to where her clothes sat, folded and waiting for her return.

Jules gathered the five contestants and went over the rules.

"Keep you bottoms on. We don't have a permit for nude entertainment but the Sheriff gives us a pass for bare boobs one night a year.

The customers are not allowed to touch you except to stop you from getting hurt if you take a fall off the stage.

You can touch them above the waist but keep it brief.

Within the rules, do what you're comfortable with but remember, the crowd determines the winner.

The first contestant just walked out on stage, pulled her top off and shimmied to the music.

The second tried to act coy. She went out and turned her back to the crowd before slowly pulling her t-shirt over her head.

keeping her hands over her breast, turned to face the room and basically played peek-a-boo with her boobs, showing just a hint of one, then the other before finally dropping her hands as the song ended.

The Third woman had big fake boobs and was eager to show them off.

She walked out, pulled her shirt off and started rubbing them and pulling on her nipples. The men in the crowd seemed to like what they were seeing but by time the song was winding down, had grown bored. She was use to getting by on her boob size alone and didn't seem to know what to do with them other than show them off.

Right before the fourth contestant walked out she turned to Barbara, looked down at her chest and with a sneer said "Good luck. I've got this in the bag".

She was more than likely, a professional stripper because she put on a show. She did as slow of a striptease as she could within the timeframe of the song she danced to.

The problem was, as far as Barbara could tell, it was very mechanical. She'd danced naked in front of so many men in the past that this was just another gig. Her heart wasn't in it.

Even so, she definitely received the best response of the night, so far.

Jules introduced Barbara as the final contestant and she walked out to Prince's "Darling Nikki" played at a headache inducing volume.

She did a slow strut out to the center of the stage, turned her back to the crowd and unsnapped her Daisy Dukes, bent at the waist and slid them down her legs. She knew she had a nice tight backside and wanted to make sure the crowd did too.

She gave one of her cheeks a smack just as the song hit a dead spot. It sounded like a small caliber rifle shot.

Turning to face the crowd she made her way to center front of the stage and just as the first verse hit a crescendo, grabbed the collar of her shirt in both hands and yanked down and back.

Pre-cutting the shirt had the desired effect. The shirt ripped almost clean through on the first pull and a second finished the job.

She tossed the destroyed shirt into the crowd.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She thought. "Dancing topless in tiny little bikini bottoms in some dive bar."

Then she noticed the crowd. They weren't just watching her, they seemed to like what they were seeing.

Savannah and Jules were darting back and forth with pitchers from the bar and guys were shoving money in them.

She hadn't been positioned to see from off stage and didn't know if there was more or less money being collected than with the other women.

She liked that they liked what she was doing. She had half expected laughter and jeers because of her (lack of) material in the chest department.

Apparently, there were a lot of men who liked a woman with long dancer legs and a nice butt. She was getting into it.

She put her years of cheerleading and dance experience to really amp it up.

She slid her small white bikini bottoms down and kicked them into the crowd.

That left her in just her heels and the sparkly thong she wore that barely fit the legal definition of "decent".

Then she did a couple of kicks. Her feet going up higher than her head, the spot light reflecting off of her thong like a disco ball.

She did some squats, spreading her knees apart as far as she could every time she dropped to her haunches.

Knowing the song would go on forever, she moved to the edge of the stage, did another squat and spread her legs.

This time though, instead of getting back up, she grabbed her ankles and leaned back with her butt almost resting on the back of her shoes.

When her shoulders touched the stage, she reached down between her legs and began to rub herself through the thong.

The idea of doing this in front of a bar full of strangers should have embarrassed her to death but no, she was enjoying the thrill.

She had them eating out of her hand.

Jules walked by the stage and held up her pitcher, showing Barbara that it was overflowing with cash.

Just as she gave a big grin and a thumbs up, a guy in the front row yelled out "I'll give a hundred dollars to taste your pussy!"

Barbara looked up. The guy was probably as old as her father. She couldn't believe he'd just yell something like that but apparently the people around him thought it was a great idea.

Jules leaned towards her and said over the music "No!! You have to keep your bottoms on and the customers aren't allowed to touch you!" Then she smiled, winked and said "I'm sure you'll think of something!"

Not taking time to think about what she was doing (plus the song was ending) she scooted to the edge of the stage and stretched out her legs until they were on the table of the man who'd yelled out to her.

Jules reminded the guy that there was to be NO touching on his part.

Flaring out her thumb and pinkie, Barbara rubbed her crotch over the thong then slid them under.

She could feel her own wetness and her fingers slid inside with little effort.

Finally, she pulled her feet down off his table, sat up, leaned forward and with her other hand leaned on the table.

The man was sitting there slack jawed when she shoved the three fingers she'd had inside of herself into his mouth.

"Lick them clean!" She told him. "Taste my pussy on my fingers!"

She gave him five seconds or so, pulled her hand back and ran through the crowd to the back room. Avoiding going to the back of the stage and around the back way to the changing room.

Fifteen minutes later, Jules, Stephanie and Rachel entered the back room.

"That was fucking amazing!" Stephanie said. "You blew away those other women!"

"Gotta hand it to you kid" Rachel added. "I didn't think you had it in you."

Jules looked at Barbara who had her back to them.

She was dressed in her street clothes and appeared to be sobbing.

"What's wrong? You won. Hell! You took in more tips than the other four combined."

Barbara turned on them. She was clearly enraged.

"You assholes! I did what you told me to. I came out here and put myself on display for your degenerate customers. I held up my end of the deal but I guess that's not enough for you fuckers is it? What's next? You gonna make me give blowjobs in the parking lot?"

"What are you talking about" Jules asked, truly having no idea what was going through the woman's mind. "We're through. We're holding up our end of the agreement. You'll never hear from us again. I promise!"

Barbara thrust her hand towards the bench, pointing with one finger to the bench where the box had been sitting. The spot now empty.

"Then where the fuck are the DVD's you said you'd give me?"

12