Poking the Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every blunt word of Wayne's hit me right in the chest again and again. It was hard not to imagine it. The scene in my head was enough to make my crotch pulsate with energy. I could see the huge man crammed into a stall in a public bathroom, slamming his big body into some woman's ass with her pants tugged to her knees. Subconsciously, my hand slid along my thigh and fell toward the couch cushion... toward my half exposed hip.

"It's been a long time though, man," I heard Wayne growl. "Only handjobs I'd be getting now I give to myself."

I realized Wayne hadn't looked at the TV in quite some time. He was staring right at me. Ignoring the chill that burrowed deep in my chest, I scooted on the couch, sliding my hip further to the side. I could feel my flesh exposed from the side of my ass cheek all the way up my thigh. It was starting to feel less and less like two guys chatting with every second that passed.

"Sorry to hear that," I said to him, suppressing a grin. "If I ever run into you at a music festival, maybe I can help."

The skin across my entire body flushed with color. Even if it was a joke, it sounded so wrong.

"Hell, you can help if I ran into you in the kitchen again," Wayne growled.

My mouth hung open. I knew I'd heard him right. It felt like ice cold water had been dumped over me. My body tightened. A surge of excitement shot right through my swelling dick. I could feel the fabric of my Tshirt rubbing my nipples as they stood stiff.

Wayne sipped his beer. I knew he was watching me. I just blinked back at him, hiding half of my face behind my hand. I eyed his body. I could get little peeks at his broad chest and his round sides from the huge holes that were cut out of his shirt. His stomach swelled with each steady breath he took. My eyes fell to his shorts, and the meaty thighs resting on the chair.

The idea that formed in my head was insane. I couldn't even be sure if what he'd said was an invitation. I knew better. This was fucking stupid. I needed to go back upstairs and get in the bed. Wayne was just fucking with me.

I knew I'd never forget. I'd never forgive myself for passing this up.

I let my feet fall to the carpet. I stood up, feeling like my brain had lost control of my body. I should have been heading for the stairs. I walked over to the recliner, placing my empty beer can on the coffee table in front of him as I went. Wayne watched me silently as I approached. I moved to the side of the chair. Lifting a thigh, I set myself on the arm of the chair and eased my body down.

Wayne didn't stop me. He even moved his arm to allow me to sit with him. I could see his eyes clearly now. I could see that wicked little smirk hiding behind his goatee. As I sank onto the arm of the chair beside him, my eyes shot up toward the stairs. Of course there was no one there. Even if Alana was standing there watching, I'd come too far not to keep going.

I placed a hand on Wayne's hairy leg and slid my fingers to his upper thigh, then back down again. There was so much flesh. I had to give it a little squeeze.

I met eyes with Wayne.

"You want my help now?" I asked in a whisper.

I rubbed my hand further, my fingers feeling beneath the leg of his shorts. Wayne brought his arm closer. I felt the gravity closing in behind me. A huge hand explored my waist before sliding over my shorts. Thick meaty fingers closed over my ass. Wayne never answered me. Instead he gave my ass cheek a firm squeeze. It caused my heart to hammer erratically in my chest.

I didn't waste anymore time. My hand swam into the man's shorts. I felt dense curls of pubic hair. I shuddered when my fingers brushed through the loose flesh of Wayne's balls. They felt like they'd fill my entire hand. Finally my hand closed over the fat tube of skin and I had to let out gasp just holding the thing.

I started to work my hand. My wrist twisted and twirled. I held the man's dick loosely allowing my grip to slide up and down his shaft with ease. There was so much hair. It only made what I was doing feel darker. My eyes kept darting from the stairs down to Wayne's face. He adjusted in the chair while he palmed the cheek of my ass.

Wayne was enjoying this.

I tightened my hand around his cock. I felt the shaft swell and resist my grip. He was getting hard. I glanced down to see the bulge of my hand and his dick in the man's shorts. Even in the dim light of the TV, the shape of his tip was unmistakable.

I was quickly running out of room in those shorts. Things started to escalate. Tugging my hand free of the leg of Wayne's shorts, I turned to straddle the cushioned arm of the recliner. Again I glanced toward the stairs. My fingers dug beneath the man's belly to find the waistband of the shorts. I pulled them down and reached to free the thing hiding within.

I tried to hide my excitement. Lifting the engorged cock from Wayne's crotch, I cut my eyes up at him only for a second to see if he had grown uncomfortable. Wayne just watched me, his goatee still pulled to one side of his smirking face. I stared at the thing in my hands. It was the hairiest dick I'd ever laid eyes on. The shaft shot up from a black cloud of pubic hair. Pinching it between my fingers, it straightened and the sheer girth of it stole my breath. Everything about it was thick and bulbous. It looked so raw and nasty.

I watched my own hand travel up and down the fat thing. I might as well have been staring at a hypnotic spiral of colors. I barely blinked. The heat from Wayne's crotch seemed to fuse my fist around his shaft. It grew solid in my hand. Somehow, the thing felt slick or oily. Maybe from sweat, or natural body oils, I had no idea. I was able to work my hand in long tight strokes, my wrist writhing like a snake.

"Mmm."

I glanced at Wayne. His eyelids were sliding shut. The sound he'd made was against sealed lips, and rumbled like the purr of a lion. I slid lower on the arm of the chair as Wayne's hand slipped over my little shorts. I felt his fingers digging under the fabric. Soon my shorts were stretched over his knuckles as he explored beneath them. As his hand grew greedier, so did mine. I plunged my fist low and felt his hairy sack flatten under my hand. Wayne's dick stood firm. The skin stretched down his shaft and the swollen tip nodded.

I kept stroking him. But I needed more. I was perched on his chair jerking his dick. I wondered how far he would let me go. I lowered myself like a cat about to pounce. With my free hand, I swept aside the loose jagged arm hole of his shirt to expose more of his chest. A huge fleshy breast lay bare inches from my face. Thick waves of body hair spread out like a mat across every inch of his chest, even swirling around Wayne's wide nipple.

I dove for it. Slick hair brushed against my soft face. I pressed my mouth into the flesh until I couldn't even breath. I swatted the man's nipple with my tongue, feeling it stiffen between my lips while the big body beneath me shuddered. I felt the way his big body shifted beside me from the strokes of my hand and my teeth on his nipple. He only cupped my ass and tugged me closer.

"Mmm, damn, boy."

It felt so dirty to hear him say it. I flicked my tongue over the hairy nipple and breathed in the spicy musk that radiated from beneath Wayne's arm. I knew I was losing control fast. Men had always been like a drug for me, but every sensation I shared with this guy felt like it was injected right into my veins. I tried to control my breathing, but with each squeeze of Wayne's cock I grew more breathless.

I watched the stairs less and less. Instead I stared up at Wayne's face as I planted wet kisses along his chest. His forehead would bunch together and occasionally he would blow out a long stream of air through his goatee. When Wayne looked down at me, it sent some sort of unseen signal down through my body. My back arched. I pulled harder on the dick in my hand, tightening my fist on the shaft and rolling the fleshy head around in my palm.

It could have been minutes or hours that I hunkered on the side of the chair jerking Wayne's dick. It felt too good to stop. I gained some weird gratification hearing the guy moan, and wiggle, and stiffen in my hand. I never tired of tugging his cock. I never got enough of the taste of his hairy breast in my mouth. I fully planned to get him off this way.

Then his hand slid out of my shorts. I must have bit his nipple just a little too hard. I thought he might reach to pull me away, but his hand cupped the back of my head and pulled me closer.

Some vile poison started to pump through my veins. Wayne's hand on the back of my head... god, that was too much. I could only think of one thing. I wanted it badly. I hoped he did too. No amount of logic or fear of being caught was enough to stop me. The palm on my head, the fingers in my hair, the way he held me against him... I needed more.

I slid lower. My feet eased to the floor. I locked my knees, standing and sending my backside upright, but I still bent low with my face drifting down Wayne's body. I shoved his shirt up over his belly and wove my tongue through hair and flesh alike. I knew exactly where I was going. Each kiss I planted on his body travelled lower and lower until at last his fat cock pointed up before my face.

I was bent over with my ass in the air. Both of Wayne's hands were on my head. They were so big it felt like he could crush my skull with just a squeeze. My eyes wandered up the hairy length of the cock in front of my face. The heat was suffocating down here, and the smell was putrid and sour. I couldn't understand why such an odor was so satisfying. This was not the clean shaven cock of some pretty frat boy, or the perfect cock of some gym body who managed his diet and bleached his asshole. This was all man, perverse and private and nasty.

I stuck out my tongue and dragged it up through the sagging hairy balls. I licked my way along the underside of Wayne's dick, feeling every bump and vein on my way to the tip. His cock jumped against my face, but I pressed inward, mashing it to his body with only my face.

It took one lick of the silky head to convince me I needed it inside my mouth. I took control of his dick with my hand and pointed it into my open lips. I felt gentle pressure on the back of my head from the huge palms that cupped my skull. Wayne pressed my head down and his swollen dick pushed my jaw open wide. Tubular flesh slid through my face, and curls of dark hair matted against my cheeks.

My eyeballs rolled into my skull before closing. I inhaled deeply, sucking every bit of the man's flesh and scent into me, and shuddering when the sensations flooded into my very core. I heard Wayne let out a breath and a long moan. Even when I slid my head up his length, I was dying to shove my face back down. Wayne helped, his hands pressing my head into his lap.

Soon I felt his hips gyrating in the cushions of the recliner. The hairy flesh of his balls tickled my chin again and again while I bobbed my head slowly in his lap. My arms and wrists found support on top of thick meaty thighs, and I twisted my hands around the shaft while I bent even lower, letting my head glide up and down the length of the smelly cock in my head.

I could feel the tickle of blood surging through the skin that was fastened in my lips. The impossibly hard shaft jumped in my mouth, and somehow bulged even fatter. I lapped at the flesh, tasting every stretched line of skin and every hair matted against the twitching erection.

"God damn, Jamie," Wayne growled above me. "That fucking ass, boy...."

I craned my head back to look up at the bulky man. His face was contorted in ecstasy. I twisted at the hip, letting my ass drift back and forth behind me. I watched the affect it had on Wayne. I kept shaking my ass in the air, matching the wag of my tongue to the movements, watching Wayne squirm and growl as I did.

The fat cock popped from my lips. I clenched my fist around the shaft and gave Wayne several firm, slow strokes. I kissed and bit at his balls while I jerked him, feeling his fingers pull at the roots of my hair with each tug of his cock. I could see his eyes. They were still fixated on my ass. I rocked it from side to side, enjoying the torment that twisted Wayne's every expression.

A devious idea spun into form in my mind. I knew Wayne would love it.

I lifted myself from his lap, pushing on his big thighs until I stood upright. Then I turned around to face the TV. I hooked my thumbs in my shorts and slid my hands back and forth along the waistband, tugging upward as I went. The shorts began to wedge themselves up between my ass cheeks. I kept pulling until I knew that most of my ass was exposed, and that Wayne could see my backside front and center.

"Oh, good God... damn," I heard Wayne groan behind me.

I smiled, turning to look at him over my shoulder. Wayne's every word, every twitch and uncomfortable adjustment in his recliner sent waves of energy up through my body. Bending my knees, I lowered my backside toward his bare crotch, ready to torture him with the one thing he couldn't seem to get enough of.

A delighted smile grew on my face when my exposed ass cheeks settled into the girth of Wayne's dick. For a few seconds, I eased my weight onto him and let my ass engulf his warm crotch. Then, I planted my hands on my knees and started to roll my hips, grinding my ass cheeks across his naked flesh. Something told me that Wayne had never gotten a lap dance quite like this one.

A swollen cock slid between my ass cheeks. A huge body lifted against me. Wayne's mouth was shut in an attempt to muffle the sounds he was making. I still heard every grunt and growl. A pair of giant hands seized me by the hips. Meaty fingers dug down to my pelvis as they pulled me along. I swept my ass cheeks back and forth across the wet meat in Wayne's lap, reveling at every beastly groan I heard. I felt his hard shaft twisting beneath every backward thrust of my ass, and each time I ground myself forward I felt the skin of his hairy balls pulled beneath my flesh.

I leaned back, letting myself drift until my spine lay across Wayne's big belly. I set my head beside his, reclining on top of the man while my hips wiggled and wagged across his lap. The warmth of his body was overwhelming. A cold chill skittered up my back before I melted on to the mass of Wayne's body. His bare belly made my upper body bend in such a satisfying way. I ground my ass cheeks into his shaft and his balls while Wayne groped at my midsection with hungry fingers.

While I writhed on top of him, I turned my head to stare at the bearded face next to mine. A huge hand grabbed at my chest. I bit back a yelp when my nipple was pinched between two fat fingers. I started to wonder what Wayne was thinking as he fondled me. He was so fixated on my ass. Even now I could feel his body thrusting into me every time I rolled myself through his lap. I wondered if he was pretending I was a girl, pretending I was Katy. Did he wish he was squeezing a breast as he grabbed my chest?

The answers came soon enough. Wayne's bristled jaw met my neck. He kissed and mouthed at the sensitive areas beside my jaw. Then, both of his huge hands slid down my body until his fingers ran right through my shorts. His hands did not stop. He kept pushing down, his thick digits shoving the waistband of my little shorts lower. He groped and grabbed until he had a firm grip on my shorts, then worked them down my thighs until my dick popped forth.

My shorts were at my knees. My crotch was only exposed for a few seconds before my cock and balls were swept into a pair of large palms. My head fell back over Wayne's shoulder. Thick fingers cradled my balls. A meaty fist squeezed my dick. It was now my turn to feel someone stroking my cock.

The warmth of a hard dick pressed between my bare ass now.

I lay on the big man, allowing him to fondle me and push his genitals up through the crack of my ass. I felt so violated and controlled. It was passion unlike any I'd ever experienced. So often it was just penetration, or timid touching and talking. This was so raw and powerful. A huge hairy guy clutched me like I was a prize, groped me like I was a common whore, and cradled me like I was his to guard.

A thin sheen of sweat was building between our skin where our bodies met. The thick cock was gliding easily between the cheeks of my ass now. I felt the swollen head grind across my hole several times. I'd only met the guy today. It felt so wrong, and so damn thrilling, to feel his throbbing privates rubbing right across my asshole. A dull burn had formed in my crotch, which was being kneaded by the giant hands of the man beneath me.

Each passing second seemed to build. I knew what I was going to do. Maybe I knew it when I grabbed Wayne's dick. Maybe I knew when I first sat on the couch. Whatever the case, it was too frustrating to feel something so warm and thick teasing my ass and not have it inside of me.

I sat forward. Things became a hurried blur. I grabbed my shorts and shoved them all the way down my legs. As I reached back to take hold of Wayne's dick, I glanced over my shoulder toward the stairs again. Reality was all around me, ringing like alarm bells in my head, but could not penetrate my mind. I felt drunk, though I was sure it wasn't from fruity seltzer beers. I knew in that moment that even if Alana were to appear on the steps, I was too far gone not to put this man inside of me.

A fat cock head wiggled between my ass cheeks. My body sank lower. A huge pair of hands rested on my exposed hips. My mind spun when I felt Wayne pulling me down, guiding me back into his lap. He wanted this. That's what that meant. I pressed further, feeling the erection resist my advances. Even still, my brain tried to reason with me.

It's Alana's dad, I thought.

The mere idea made me sink lower, pushing my asshole onto the tip of Wayne's dick. It finally squeezed through me, and my body sucked the fat cock inside. My jaw fell open, and air rushed into my lungs as a dick spread me open. There was only a slight pain that I'd not felt in a long time, the pain of being pushed apart by a knob of flesh. I released Wayne's cock, allowing him to pull me lower.

Inch after inch shoved through me. There was no lube, only what saliva I'd left coating his hairy shaft. I never stopped sinking, already addicted to the sensation of warm throbbing flesh climbing into my body. I heard the hiss of Wayne's breath through his teeth. I could only imagine his expression watching my ass pressing down to swallow every bit of his dick.

I fully impaled myself on Wayne's cock. For a while I just sat there in his lap, feeling his meaty thighs and his slick hairy balls beneath my own. While he wasn't incredibly long, it had to be the thickest cock I'd ever had inside of me. I felt my own dick nodding, and each time it did, my asshole would tighten around the veiny shaft that was now buried to the balls in my body.

I wiggled a bit and heard Wayne moan. His fingers tightened through my skin where my hips and thighs met. I felt his pulsating dick bending and prodding my insides. For several minutes I just whirled my ass around on his crotch, welcoming the heat and the hair and the heinous reality that my best friend's father had his dick shoved as far as possible into my asshole.

If Alana found out, our friendship was over. That made it so much more daring and exciting.

I arched my back, bent at the waist, and slid my hips forward just as I'd done while giving Wayne a lap dance. I felt his big dick bend but resist my motions. I peeled my asshole up his shaft right to the tip before pushing back to shove him into me again. I worked so slowly to enjoy every inch of the thick cock. Every time I would lift myself and shove back into Wayne's body, his solid boulder of a belly would mash against my ass cheeks. I clamped my hands on my knees and kept rocking my ass back into him, listening to his attempts to control his breathing.