Polaroid Instructions

Story Info
She goes for a hike but he has photos in mind.
1.1k words
4.23
3.5k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking together in the fall air I hear the soft rattle of a vintage Polaroid camera dangling from a strap on your wrist as it bounces off of the side of your jeans.

The weather is perfect and the landscape is breathtakingly beautiful.

Our plan was to get some photos of the season changing, the leaves turning, the cooler almost dreary haze that blankets everything.

I had perfectly picked out what I wanted you to see me in for our walk. I had been shopping and had a brand new outfit that you had never seen.

The white body suit shirt perfectly hugged my frame with the neckline dipping so very low exposing my deep cleavage. I thought about wearing a bra with it but I left it off...I wanted you to notice my nipples through the soft material. I wanted you to notice them as the coolness of the fall air and the slight breeze made them tighten and poke right through so you cannot help but see them on the outside.

I wanted you to look at me.

I added a new black tiny skirt with suspenders and bands around my waist and ribs.

I liked the innocence the adorable combination created with maybe a hint of being tied with some soft bondage with the bands. The skirt flowed out and as it got to the bottom nothing was hugging my skin. It flowed so open that I could feel every single bit of that cold wind that managed to swirl under my skirt and upwards as it softly graced the edges of my lips.

The bodysuits bottom had pressed its way along my black lace thong pushing it against me and making the edges of my lips start to poke out the sides exposing them to the air. I could feel the material pressing and rubbing between as it started to touch my clit the more we walked. I loved how the skirt came down to a safe for wearing around people level by my ass flared the bottom out and away. I paired my high top converse with tall and tight black thigh high socks.

I skipped ahead a little and reached down to explore a rock I saw in the path. I bent lower and lower and stoped just as I could feel the material slide up and over so each cheek was just peeking out.

I hope you were watching.

I standup and skip back to you as my nipples rubbed up and down the fabric as my breast bounced in rhythm with me unrestrained by a bra.

I hope you were watching them as I ran and skipped.

While running the fabric of the bodysuit shirt pressed even more between spreading my lips apart and fully exposing my usually covers soft skin, my clit, and tight little hole to the lace of my thong and the pressure of the body suit.

I grab your hand and stand up on my tippy toes and lean in. I want to feel your lips on mine. You try to kiss me soft and romantic at first but then you press firmer and put your hand on the small of my back so I press against you. Your tongue parts my mouth open and you kiss me harder. Your hand slides down and finds the edge is my skirt. You put your hand under and start to slide up feeling my cold cheek.

You warm me up with your firm grip as you explore under my skirt. Feeling my ass and squeezing it softly and then harder and harder. You pull your hand away and then surprise me with hard smack. I pull my lips away from yours slightly as a soft sharp gasp escapes my mouth. You press your mouth back onto mine for another kiss before leaning away. I can just imagine how red my ass must look right now from your firm grabbing and strong slap.

You grab my hand and we start to walk again.

We can hear other people coming towards us just around a bend. They were so close. I wonder if they heard what I just felt. My ass cheek stinging and hot.

They didn't seem to notice as they overtook and passed us. They nodded and said a cheery hello as one does on a walk.

They keep going.

Their voices getting quieter fading into the air on the trail.

You turn back to me and tell me to stand still and don't move.

I listen.

You walk a few steps away and turn back towards me.

Can you hear my heart racing I wonder?

"I want you to pull your top down for me." Your voice feels thick and heavy as it reaches me.

I am so nervous. My heart pounds even harder as my breath quickens.

I like it so much.

"But what if someone sees? What if someone comes around the corner and sees us?" I gasp with a soft and fast voice.

I can hardly breathe.

"Pull your top down and take your breasts out for me." You say again now in a commanding authoritative way.

Fuck

My lace panties start to feel damp and my clit starts to swell under the fabric making it even tighter.

I lock eyes at you, nervous but so turned on, I pull my shirt down and as I do I show you each boob, one right after the other as the tight fabric pulls them down and pops them up. Bouncing from the movement till they settle in their perky positions.

My nipples are so hard now as the wind hits them.

I'm standing open and exposed.

"Good girl." Your voice dances over to me with this praise.

I like it. More? I hope that you don't stop.

You pull the camera up to your eye line and take your focus off of me and onto the camera making sure you have the perfect angle.

The wind keeps blowing over me. I start to hear distant voices and I look over at you. My eyes so nervous. You look away from the camera and back at me. I want to cover up but your look tells me not to.

I listen.

Watching me stand there for you to see.

I like it a lot.

"Now take your hand and start to touch your nipple." You instruct firmly. "I want to remember this moment so I can look at it any time I want. I want to look at it and be taken back to this right here." You tell me this and just as your words finish you press the shutter.

I feel so exposed and vulnerable.

I love giving you this control, directing me exactly how you want.

I pull my top back up and you walk back over to me taking my hand again. We start to walk again just as a group of people round the bend and come into view.

I cannot wait to see what you have planned for later