Pole Dance - część 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than an hour later, his dick had gone full mast. It had to be accommodated between my thighs because both of us didn't want an inch of space between us. His dick found warmth from all sides, especially, and directly, from my pussy that it was laid against.

Antoni became impatient and moved his hand away from his prized possession- my tit, and moved his hand down my front, towards my thighs. He hooked his fingers between my thighs and pulled the upper one toward himself. As he pulled my leg back onto himself, I naturally had to turn a little, pushing my shoulder into his chest.

The angle opened my pussy for him and he politely started to enter. I was half awake and loving this sensation every bit.

I purred my confirmation, "mmm". My head also turned slightly towards him in the process.

His butt made an upward move and he was more than halfway home. He must have felt that there was a possibility of freezing that position and staying inside and sleeping. But he was so wrong.

If Antoni wasn't twitching every couple of seconds, then I was squeezing my pussy. It did not take long for him to start bucking upwards and then pull back and go back in and pull back a little. The thrusts were so small that they felt luxurious and laid back.

After that went on for a few minutes, we were both awake and bucking, mostly Antoni.

His hand came up my front and played with my tits, happily groping and squeezing. I made soft moaning sounds, "mmmmmmmm," telling him not to stop, please.

The lovemaking was so genuinely relaxed and laid back that I can't remember which one of us climaxed first and when we went back to sleep.

All night Antoni kept pulling me near and I slept in his arms like his toy.

Early in the wee hours of the morning, the fire had gone down and there was a slight chill in the air. I nudged Antoni awake.

"Antoni...." I said slowly.

"Hmmm..." he asked, confirming he was listening.

"Can you look at the fire, please?" I asked him.

He stirred awake at my request and got on all fours to look towards the fireplace. Instead of getting up, he wobbled towards it and started to push some logs in. The fire took some time to restart and by then Antoni was awake.

He walked on his knees back again. Seeing him return, I held the cover open for him to join me in. He smiled at me, and we hugged from the front. Instead of trying to sleep, we went to business.

Antoni took my mouth and made love to it. His tongue went in and played inside my mouth only to retreat and then repeat the same once more. After every four or five times, his tongue traveled into my mouth. I would send mine into his mouth once.

His hands caressed my back and I held his shoulder tightly. He lowered one hand on my butt and played into the crack, I am not completely sure intentionally. But when he reached my ass hole I twitched. He didn't stop. Antoni kept on the dual attack of his tongue and his digits. My butt had relaxed when his finger pushed in, and I tensed suddenly.

It was only then that I realized that my leg had risen and was on top of his thigh. I had again opened my pussy for him. His cock did the rest and smoothly entered inside as I twitched on his finger entering my butt.

I was spasming before he had started pistoning.

We made love like that for a decent amount of time before he started bucking regularly and came inside me with a grunt.

We slept entangled, only to wake up in the morning. Thrice in a night was good enough to take the wind out of a forty-two-year-old.

---------

Thursday, 18 February

It was not very late, maybe around eight, that I got up. It was still later than usual for me. Antoni and I had had a lovely night with only intermittent sleep.

We had no night clothes around, so the only thing possible for me was to wear Antoni's thin t-shirt that he had worn the previous day. It didn't seem cold enough for me to take his jacket instead. I pulled the t-shirt over my head. My panties were still lying outside somewhere, I believe. The room was warm enough since Antoni had rekindled the fire during the night.

I had to pee, and the only toilet on the ground floor was through the other room. I was almost certain there would be no one in the main living room, with a possible exception of Maja.

I unlocked the door as softly as possible and stepped out. Shutting it back was easier. I turned to walk towards the toilets, and instead of the usual cool morning air, I felt similar warmth in the air, as the room I had come out of. The fireplace in the main living room, too, had logs still burning. In the soft glow of the fire, I saw two young bodies lying entangled.

Szymon and his date Maja, too, like us, must have decided to spend their date night in private. Covers had partially come off half of their bodies, Szymon was bare until his tummy and I could see Maja's one naked tit, as the sheet covered her other and the rest of her lower half.

I stood there admiring how naturally beautiful Maja looked, more so in the soft orange glow of the fire. A small streak of natural light coming through the crack in the drapes was all grey.

I smiled and turned to walk towards the toilet. I used the toilet, rinsed my mouth, and stepped back out. I came back out as silently as I could, and decided the only safe place to retreat was back into the room Antoni was in.

Before I had crossed into the den, I looked towards the couple on their own makeshift mattress made of a duvet. Maja had stirred awake but still was in the same position I had last seen her in.

I felt guilty for possibly having made some noise that got her up. I smiled at her and mouthed a silent, "good morning."

She groggily smiled back and wished me, "morning." Her voice was low but not as silent as I had been greeting her.

I mouthed an apology, "sorry," for having woken her up. I gestured as well and then quickly started to turn.

Instead, Maja waved at me to stop. I did.

Maja then slowly turned on her elbow, and in the process, the cover fell off her completely revealing both of her tits.

She checked Szymon as if to reconfirm who she had spent the date night with.

She got up and walked towards me. Naked from head to toe, she took a few steps towards me.

Then Maja decided that she too wanted to freshen up. She waved towards the sofa and asked me slowly, "please wait."

I guessed she wanted me to wait so we could start our yoga routine. But before I could say anything she was walking towards the toilet. All I could see then was her beautiful rear. Her butt was firm, full, and round; her legs seemed longer - I guess possibly because they were bare and thin; her hair fell until the middle of her bare back.

If not for anything else, I waited to watch her walk back out and wondered how she'd look from up front if she chooses to walk back in naked. If I had any doubt of that, it was baseless because her clothes from last night were sitting right in front of me, and there was no change of clothes in the bathroom.

I sat and waited. Right next to me on the sofa where all of our panties. None of us had chosen to put them back on.

As soon as I heard the click of the door, I turned to look towards the door. As I hoped, Maja walked in completely nude and looked every bit like an angel. Her five-foot-eight-inch frame carried the most gorgeous titties I had ever seen. Her narrow waist complimented the marvelous navel and pussy-mound that was capped with a tiny straight strip of hair.

Maja saw me staring and smiled.

Instead of walking towards her clothes, she walked towards the duvet, where Szymon was sleeping, and picked a bedsheet. Then she moved towards me and sat next to me on the sofa.

Sitting right next to me, Maja faced me and stretched on the sofa, parking her head on my lap. She pulled the cover on her and nuzzled forward into my belly.

Maja pulled her hand behind my lower back for comfort. My hand spontaneously came onto her shoulder. Her cheek on my bare thighs felt warm, and on impulse, my other hand caressed her cheek.

Without a worry in the world, if Maja - nuzzled into my body - could smell my pussy or my son's cum inside it, I welcomed her to rest on my lap. I fondled her hair, stroking her head lovingly.

Maja moved in further. Her face pushed into my belly trying to find the right position. She then held the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it up - not really liking the encumbrance. She went back into my tummy and found the feeling of bare skin on her face comforting.

Maja sighed her appreciation, "mmm," and held my hand resting on her shoulder and pulled it under the cover. When it reached her right tit, she left it there.

A very calming feeling enveloped me as I felt the warm, firm flesh of her supple breast in my hand. I played with her tit as if it would break if I squeezed it too hard. My other hand continued to stroke her head. I couldn't see her face as she had burrowed herself into my belly.

Moments later, Maja was sleeping like a baby in her mother's lap. Neither of my hands conceded territory and continued caressing her head and fondling her right breast.

Maja's short nap was more a half-asleep languorous comfortable state than deep sleep. But it broke when Filip walked down from the first floor. The door from upstairs made a slight squeak that we heard downstairs, and my hand on Maja's tit froze but I had no wish to remove it.

Having heard the door, Maja, too, stirred a bit but did not leave her post. Her purr begged me to keep doing what I was doing. I was glad that with Maja on my lap, I wasn't exposed.

Filip whispered to me a "good morning," surprised to see me in the main room, with Maja in my lap.

I smiled back and mouthed a "good morning" to him.

Filip smiled and walked into the kitchen and got himself a glass of water, and joined us moments later.

Maja wasn't very happy with the intrusion and stirred up to check who the stupid idiot was. She didn't return Filip's greeting of 'good morning.'

If Filip was any more surprised to find that I was holding a nude Maja in my lap, he didn't show.

Maja sat up, still facing me, and moved towards me, and hugged me. She then planted a kiss on my neck. I had to hold her with both my arms behind her to support her diagonal posture. She draped herself to my front, hugging me. Her naked breasts pushed into mine, covered by a thin t-shirt.

I was disappointed with Filip's intrusion that made me give up on fondling Maja's beautiful tit, but I did not show it. The covers were now only covering her from the hip and down. I was holding her warm nude body and hugging her.

Filip smiled towards us and moved in, bending forward towards our heads. He then kissed Maja's cheek, which was nestling into my neck. In the process, his own cheek nudged my lips. He rubbed Maja's bare shoulder once - in a sort of silent apology.

As Maja lay cradling in my arms, Filip went on to sit on the sofa opposite mine. He picked up his phone and started to look for something.

Slowly Maja slipped lower in my arms and found that my breasts were a resting platform. Her hand on my opposite shoulder held her up, as did my arms.

I tried to avoid looking towards Filip and that meant I had to concentrate on the angel in my arms. I moved her sufficiently so that her weight was in my right arm on which her head was resting. My other hand, now free, moved to her head and face, caressing her again. I carefully removed her hair one at a time revealing her face that was resting on my breast as a cushion.

Slowly Maja went a few inches lower and slipped my nipple in her mouth, through my t-shirt. I was neither embarrassed nor agitated. I felt a warm motherly feeling as if a mother was breastfeeding her child. Even with the impediment, it was the most pleasant feeling in the world.

Neither of us flinched. Maja sucked on my nipple as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I caressed her cheek and head as if she had been doing it for ages. Both of us disregarded Filip sitting right in front of us, or Szymon sleeping nearby.

Maja lazily sucked my breast slowly and lovingly. There was no sense of urgency in what she was doing, and that made it even more pleasant. She wasn't drawing milk from my breast, she was making love to it. At some point, I looked up to see Filip looking at us.

Filip smiled, looking directly towards me. I could not read his face in my hazy state of mind. I could not find myself smiling back. I redirected my gaze towards the lovely creature making love to my breast, disregarding the thin layer that it was covered in and the world around us.

It must have been no more than ten or fifteen minutes, but it felt as if we had been sitting like that for hours. Maybe it was the weight of her head that had started to feel heavier on my arm, or maybe it was the state of heady lust that was urging us to move ahead.

Maja eventually relented and before getting off from my lap, looked up into my face. She was now fully awake. Maja moved forward and leaned into my face. Her lips found mine, and we kissed. No tongue, but she kissed me with fervor and in appreciation.

Maja eventually sat up, leaving me exposed from below my waist and with a large, round wet spot on the t-shirt around my nipple. Then she walked towards Filip, who had been silently admiring our affectionate foreplay for a while.

As Maja reached Filip, she stopped right in front of his knees, blocking his view of me. Filip raised his arms to welcome her. She bent low and pulled on his slacks a little. Her light pull was a suggestion, and Filip did the rest.

A few seconds later, his slacks lay wrapped around his ankles. Filip opened his arms again, welcoming her on the erect pole between his thighs.

Szymon was lying spread out wide on the makeshift mattress of a duvet. His cover had come off as he tossed and turned. His morning wood on an exhibition for the world to see.

Maja spread her knees, one at a time, and parked one each on Filip's either side. She reached into his arms and then slowly started to sit. Filip held his pecker and let her adjust to it. She moved slowly and found the head of his dick with her pussylips. Maja's hands stayed on his shoulders as she moved her head into his face and they started to kiss.

Maja sank one inch at a time until I saw her pussy had gobbled up Filip's entire cock inside of her.

I had a premium solo seat in the audience. I admired once again that morning Maja's flawless back, but now it fluidly moved about on Filip. His hands rested on her waist in encouragement.

I was so horny that I wanted to finger fuck myself. But I had something better than that; And nearby.

I walked the few steps into the den next door, where my son was sleeping.

Almost rushing in, I reached Antoni, who was still sleeping comfortably on the duvet he had spread for us the previous night. I peeled the cover off of him with a sense of urgency.

I cringed, seeing his flaccid dick, and thought to myself, 'which twenty-year-old does not wake up with a morning wood?'

I surmised, 'the one who has fucked his mother all night long.'

I wanted more, and I went down on my knees, next to his hips. I coolly gathered his limp dick in my hand without much ado, bent down to get it up, the fastest way there was to do it.

It took me no more than five minutes to get him erect and to simultaneously wake him up. I slurped his cock and got him rock-hard.

When I felt it was hard enough I left Åntoni's dick to look up into his smiling face which was no longer groggy.

I smiled back sheepishly, not the least bit apologetic. I turned to face him and picked one knee and flung it over his hips. Once I got myself settled on top of his dick. I took the dick back in between my fingers and aimed it up. I had no qualms about doing everything myself.

As soon as I had a couple of inches of his delicious cock inside my pussy I felt a deep sense of relief. By the time I hit bottom, I was creaming. For the next few minutes, I rocked and bucked on his cock in a crazed frenzy. Thanks to Maja, I was horny as hell and cumming non-stop.

I grunted a deep, "UUUUUNNNGHHH," when the first climax of the morning hit me.

Before giving up on fucking my son, I kept rocking and moving vigorously. The purpose was to extend the exhilarated orgasm I was going through. And I did as much as was humanly possible.

Not usually as vocal in my orgasms or my climaxes, I felt a need to howl, and I grunted once more, "AAAAAAGHHHH," exclaiming and mixing a satisfied cry with the pleasure of release.

When I was done, I collapsed on top of Antoni with my head on his chest.

I have no clue if Antoni came inside me or he didn't at all because I was dazed for a while.

I let out soft moans as Antoni rubbed my back tenderly.

We tentatively exited the den half an hour later. Filip, Szymon, Maja, and Jan were sitting together. I still had Antoni's t-shirt on me.

I greeted everyone and kept moving until I was in the first-floor bedroom. In the ensuite, I found Zuzanna getting ready.

"Good morning, Julia." Zuzanna moved closer and kissed my cheek.

I wished her, "Good morning, Zuz."

An hour or so later, we were walking into town for brunch. We ate at a small local restaurant.

After a good hike and a decent warm meal, we returned to the chalet and rested a bit in the main living room.

Zuzanna and I sat on one sofa, Jan and Filip on the next. Antoni sat on the floor, on top of the rug along with Szymon. Zofia had gone up trying to rest up a bit. Maja sat on the lone seat opposite me and Zuzanna.

As we talked, I looked towards Maja a few times, and each time she looked back towards me and smiled.

We hung around the house most of the day. Filip played a little guitar.

Having skipped lunch, at some point during the evening, the cheese boards got laid, alongside were crackers, and as was some Krupnik. The fire was lit and the room got filled with a warm coziness that I was getting so used to.

I loved each one of these kids. No doubt, Antoni was my son but each of them was special.

The laughter and jokes went on until late in the night. Filip and Szymon had to go fetch dinner from town. Zofia had joined us all downstairs with everyone when an early supper arrived.

After another hour of games and laughter, we went back to our bedrooms. Antoni and I took the bedroom we were sharing with Zuzanna and Jan, and the other four took the second.

While changing for the night, I put on a nightgown. I shrugged it off when I was about to enter the bed. The centrally heated room was warm and cozy. I was the last to come into the bedroom from the ensuite bathroom. Light from the half-opened bathroom door showed Zuzanna and Jan were into each other's mouths. On the other bed, Antoni was eagerly waiting for me to join him.

I shrugged the gown off, when on the side of the bed, and clarified my intentions. Without a piece of apparel on me, I moved up on the bed first with a knee and then resting my butt. Once inside the cover, I moved straight onto my son.

I completely laid straight on Antoni, my breasts squashed into his chest, I looked directly into his face. He looked into my eyes for a sign and waited for me to make a move.

I whispered to him, "I love you, son."

Antoni replied, "Mama, I love you too." His voice was very low.

My lips came down on his, and we started to kiss.

One kiss led to another and then another. Each kiss was steamier and more loving than the previous. Each kiss was passionate and more ardent than the last.

The 'muuaaahs' and 'mmmms' from our bed were competing with our neighbors. Jan and Zuzanna had a headstart on the foreplay and were also probably excited enough to not wait to synchronize their lovemaking with us. Zuzanna got herself excited enough to mount Jan's dick and ride it.