Pole Dance - część 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our kissing and making out, I, on the other hand, found myself on my back and prompted Antoni to come between my thighs. Antoni went on to position himself for some missionary action.

I moved my hand from between us and got a grip of his dick in my hand. It felt warm, hard, and pulsing. I moved it to aim at the gap between my pussy lips. Antoni did the rest. He slowly moved in. Without any urgency, he calmly went into my pussy. After he had gotten the entire cock inside, he moved his chest down on my breasts and his face came down onto mine.

We kissed again as if some part of that had got left. His hips started to move spontaneously. My hands flung behind his neck and pulled him into me. Antoni, my son, made love to me while kissing me, like a lover.

Before long, he was cumming in me, throwing string after string deep inside me. His nose made the sound of hissing his climax.

Just the feeling of his cum inside me was gratifying enough for me to climax. I had a calm climax, which rolled out of me like an ocean's waves. With each wave that left me, I moaned a soft, "mmmm."

Later that night, as we were sleeping spooned together, Antoni made love to me once again. Somewhere in the middle of the night, his dick found my butt interesting, and it started to get hard. His hands were fondling my breasts, and his dick poked me. I stirred to wake up and felt him fondle my tit in his palm.

Antoni realized I was awake when I turned partially towards him. In silence, as I shifted my shoulders away from him to turn, my legs entangled with his further. He found a scissoring position rather more preferable than what I had in mind.

I compromised, conceding that a scissor-sex position was equally acceptable to silently make sleepy love in.

Antoni found an angle with which he could penetrate, yet slowly thrust in and out. I found myself half on my back, lazily letting him have my pussy for his pleasure.

Antoni had a languorous session in mind. He slowly kept going in and coming out of my pussy for a long while. His free hand reached back to my chest to get a hold of my naked breast and he squeezed it slowly. When it became unbearable after a long while, both he and I picked up the pace of our thrusts and urgently started to hiss and moan.

Antoni once again climaxed his jizz inside my pussy, the second time that night, and once again had me cumming when I felt his semen squish around in my pussy. I moaned low and sleepily.

We slept like that, unaware when his dick plopped out of my slippery pussy.

---------

Friday, 19 February

Unlike the previous morning when I had used my mouth to get Antoni's dick up, it was my turn to wake up to find him puffing life into me from my pussy.

His long licks from the base of his tongue woke me up. Antoni lapped up my pussy completely from outside before pushing his tongue inside. By the time I woke up, I was secreting fresh juice from my pussy and he was slurping every drop up in his mouth.

My hands found the back of his head, and I opened my thighs to give him fuller access.

Antoni had me moaning and whimpering before long. I came to a gratifying climax to start my day.

When I came about, spread-eagled on the bed, Zuzanna was hovering around and said, "Julia, you are the best." and she stepped on the bed, wobbled on her knees, and said, "I have to do this."

Zuzanna bent down and kissed me, on my lips. She kept kissing me in small nice little kisses to check out my response. Seeing me smile, she kissed me properly. She took my lips with her and kissed me, greasing my lips with her saliva and taking my lips into hers. She did not tongue me inside my mouth but sucked on my lips, licked them, and kissed them again.

Then she said, "good morning, you lovely one."

If I was groggy, Antoni had gotten me up. If I had settled after my early morning climax, Zuzanna's sweet kisses had me back on the clouds.

"How am I ever going to survive without you, Zuz," I said, complaining to her.

Hearing my compliment, she dived back to my mouth and took my lips again. We kissed again passionately, and she said, "all you have to do is think of me, and I shall come."

By afternoon, we were back in the combi van, on our way back to Krakow. Filip drove, and Jan sat in the passenger seat next to him.

The girls took the rear, once again and Zuzanna sat with her head on my shoulder most of the trip back home.

The feeling of leaving one another and the vacation mood that had got created made everyone dull, no matter how much fun we all had. Zuzanna rested her head on my shoulder for more than half the trip and for the rest of the trip kept kissing me on my cheeks, my lips, and then french kissing me, unwilling to let go.

For a moment I thought I was going to faint, when she said, "Julia, you are the coolest Mama in town." She said it to compliment me, but it came out differently.

Zuzanna's kisses immediately after gave me time to think. I reasoned, she - or for that matter, none of the others - knew of my relationship to Antoni. So we were safe and this was indeed a compliment, and I took it as one and kissed her back with equal zest.

Filip took a tour around Krakow and dropped Szymon first, and then Zofia. Next up were Antoni and me.

If anyone remembered that I had said, 'we live on the same street,' then no one mentioned it. We both got dropped near our house.

Maja kissed me "goodbye," with a smooch on my cheek and I replied with a "goodbye, Maja," with an arm around her shoulder.

Zuzanna got a promise out of me to meet soon, "promise me, you will meet us soon."

"I promise," I told her and bent forward and kissed her lips. She moved up and gave a smooch on the lips with a big 'muuuah,' and an "I love you."

From the pavement, we waved them bye and stood by until the van had turned out of the street. Then we lifted our bags and walked fifty meters before entering the house hand in hand.

---------

PS: I hope you liked the story.

I intend to write an Epilogue of this story.

Please Vote and also leave your comments. :)