Pole Position

Story Info
Another man's pole takes position in my wife.
2.2k words
2.58
16.8k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long drive down to our rented cottage near Silverstone. It should have taken a couple of hours, but the M1 gods had other plans and even Google maps couldn't route us around the carnage.

We'd grabbed a bite of dinner at a service station, and paid handsomely for the privilege. But finally, hours later than planned we had arrived with profuse apologies to the owner.

A rushed unpacking and a glass of wine each lead us to the bedroom where things didn't go as planned. We were both tired, my tackle wasn't interested and Jane fell asleep. "Ah well! We can make up for it tomorrow morning." I thought as I drifted off to sleep myself.

The next morning didn't go to plan either. Neither of us had set an alarm and we ended up waking with barely enough time to get washed, dressed and breakfasted and be able to get out of the door it time for our slot at the motor racing museum.

I have to admit car racing isn't my thing, so I was more preoccupied thinking about Jane's naked body and our missed shag that morning than I was paying attention to the cars. I guess that's why we got split up for about half an hour.

I was somewhat surprised when I eventually found her again. Or rather when I found them. Jane had made a new friend, a guy a bit older than us who while being dressed as a racing fan and while chatting to her about some race or another seemed more interested in Jane than in the cars.

She spotted me and quickly made introductions. I'll admit he seemed nice enough and very chatty so I didn't feel put out when he stayed with us through the rest of the tour and on into lunch.

Afterwards, he offered to take us out for dinner as a thank you for a lovely day. Not seeing any harm in it and having been glad to see Jane so animated with him after the last 18 months I quickly agreed and offered to book a table at a nearby pub I'd heard good things about.

The rest of the afternoon whizzed past. The usual prep for a nice meal out, showering, tarting ourselves up and in my case helping Jane get her lingerie and jewellery on. In this case a rather nice black bra and matching string knickers set. To keep herself presentable in public she slipped on a vest top and a nice skirt. Admitted a skirt which I'd failed to mention to her that in bright light was see through.

We arrived at the pub early as it was a glorious day and decided to grab a drink out in the beer garden while we waited. We'd only been a few minutes when our new friend arrived, evidently having had the same idea. We picked up where our conversation had left off and it was soon time to go find our booked table.

Jane lead the way, followed by our friend and then me. I didn't realise at first that the summer sun had turned Jane's skirt almost transparent. I spotted it about the same time I realized our friend was getting a good eye full of her pert cheeks wiggling at him. I decided not to say anything to save her embarrassment.

Dinner went well. I'd be lying if there didn't seem to be some flirting going on between the pair of them. Subtle at first then getting a little more overt as time went on. After finishing up, I surprised myself by suggesting that we could head back to our cottage for an after dinner drink. Jane surprised me by agreeing. I think I knew here what should have been obvious for some time, that I wasn't going to be the one bedding Jane tonight.

Back at the cottage, with a degree of manoeuvring I didn't entirely follow, I ended up in an armchair while Jane and our friend were on the 2 seat sofa. Well I say 2 seat, it must have been the smallest sofa ever. Jane and our friend didn't seem to mind though. Pushed together as they were.

I must have drifted for a minute, because I was suddenly aware of slow music playing and movement. Jane and our friend were slow dancing in the middle of the living room. I couldn't help noticing that he had one hand on her bum, pulling her into a tight embrace as they rocked to the music, their heads together as he whispered things to her.

They spotted I was watching them and split apart. Not with the guilt of people caught doing something they shouldn't, just the natural parting as if it was planned to separate there and then. I couldn't help noticing the impressive bulge in his trousers as they parted.

"Ah! You're awake" he said. "we've been talking. It's getting late and I'll be staying the night. Jane's kindly offered the double bed to me and had insisted that she join me." I nodded, mutely. "so if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking her up on that offer. I think there are some blankets in a cupboard somewhere."

And with that they were gone.

In a daze I found the blankets, switched off the light and settled down to get some sleep.

I was to get little sleep that night as the walks were very thin.

It wasn't long before I heard the sound of two bodies falling into bed. Exclamations of how cold it was, rustling and then approval that something was much better. Then quiet, leaving me to imagine this stranger we'd only met a few hours ago, kissing my wife while exploring her body.

Then the first moan happened.

Then another and another. It was obvious he knew how to turn on a woman. And the woman he was doing it to was my wife.

My cock stirs in my shorts.

Then voices. Her commenting on how big something was and wanting it inside her. Something indistinct from him.

More moans now Increasing in volume and frequency. His voice, muffled again, asking something. Hers in response, pleading.

Movement, like two bodies shifting around.

Silence.

Jane crying out "oh god yes that feels so good".

I'm now rock hard, a small narrow tent pole sticking a few inches up in my shorts.

Rhythmic movement. Slow at first but picking up speed. He's fucking her. He's fucking my wife. And by the noises she's making, she's enjoying it. A lot.

She's wailing now. Exhorting him to fuck her harder. Fuck her deeper. Fuck her faster.

She orgasms. It's obvious. Hell half the village probably knows. It goes on and on and on.

She's never cum like that with me.

I'm as horny as I've ever been in my life. But I dare not touch myself, afraid I'll cum at the slightest squeeze.

At least it's over. She's always been one and done. And there's no way he can't have lasted through that either.

It's not over.

He keeps on fucking her. Sometimes so gently I have to strain to hear anything.

Then pounding her with. Slow. Deep. Hard. Strokes. However he's taking her, she's liking it. Squealing, gasping, exhorting him onwards. Cumming again and again.

Then the pace changes. I sense he's near at last. Building up speed and power until gasping, they finish together.

Silence.

The living room light clicks on.

It's him.

Going for a piss. Naked. His mostly flaccid cock hanging lewdly in front of him, dangling over his large balls. Despite being half soft it's still much larger than mine when I'm fully erect. I see he's still wet from Jane.

He sees me watching on his way back, smiles and nods to me. One quick tilt of his head that says "thanks for letting me fuck your wife, she's fun.". then he spots the small tent in my shorts, smiles again in a way that shows he knows he's much bigger than me. And he knows that I know that he knows...

Then he's gone.

Voices next door again. The tone of contented lovers.

My tortured dick slowly relaxes.

I drift again.

They are fucking again.

No.

This isn't fucking. This is two people making love. The bedsprings creaking in a way that says they will be doing this for a while. Jane orgasms from time to time. Different than before. Those were desperate screams of passion. These are deeper, longer. Equally pleasurable.

They talk in between her cumming. I can't catch everything they say. But I know she's telling him how good he is, how good he feels, how good his cock feels inside her pussy. In turn he's telling her how sexy she is, how tight her pussy is gripping his cock.

Her pussy never feels really tight to me.

My cock is rigid again. Straining itself in my shorts, as hard as if I'm 14 again.

He whispers something to her. He needs to cum again.

"Take me from behind, fuck your cum into me."

They move around. I sense that her head is mere inches from mine, just a thin wall in the way.

She gasps.

Then moans as he resumes fucking her.

I can imaging him holding her hips as he slams into her, the slapping as he hits her arse cheeks reinforces this image. I can all too easily imagine his balls swinging arcs into her clit as he goes.

She's in an almost rolling orgasm now, from the sound she must be pressed against the wall. I reach out and touch the place where her head must be. Feeling like I should be there for her.

He cums.

Well by the sounds of it, he explodes. A rolling gasping release even as Jane climaxes with him. From their gasps I imagine he's slowly teasing every last drop of pleasure out of their movements. Slowly teasing Jane's pussy with his shaft.

Movement as he rolls off her.

Gasping breaths from both of them, slowly subsiding into the deeper slower sounds of sleep.

After a time I finally creep out from under my blankets. My own cock swaying in my shorts in a perverse imitation of the monster I saw on Jane's lover earlier.

I tiptoe to the bedroom and peek through the door.

They're asleep. Covers still thrown off. He's on his back, his now limp cock covered in cream and cum from their exertions. Jane tucked into his arm. She's slumped half on her side half on her front. Obviously still how he left her when he finished fucking her. Her bum still raised slightly up, her pussy on show. It's gaping and red looking. Not the pink wet hole I know. There's a rim of creamy slime around her entrance and even as I look on there is a steady dribble of his spunk coming out of her adding to the mess.

I sneak in, carefully pull the covers over them before slipping out, switching off the light behind me.

I return to my 'bed' slide under the covers and finally give my poor cock the release it needs. A few quick strokes and I'm splurting cum onto my belly.

I wake.

It's light, there's birdsong outside. It's still early. We don't have to be out until 11am.

The cottage is quiet.

No not totally quiet. Something is happening in the bedroom.

It's no good. I creep to the door again and peek in.

I see Jane's arse, cheekily wobbling in the air in a way which would normally have had me pouncing on her if it was for the fact that she was giving him a long slow blow job. Not the sort to make him cum, instead it was like she was worshiping his shaft.

He sees me. "morning sleepyhead, I have to give your wife credit, this is a wonderful way to wake up."

Jane glances up, one hand still holding his shaft, blushing as she sees me. "sorry Rob, I don't know what came over me. I knew this was something you wanted, but I didn't know I wanted it too."

He Glances at the alarm clock "whoops, we'll have to finish up shortly. I need to get going soon."

Jane taking the hint, pivoted herself around, straddling him positioning his cock at her entrance before sliding down it in one easy movement.

Gasping as she stretches around him.

She quickly sets a seductive pace. I can't keep my eyes off the point where her pussy swallows his cock. Sliding down to the root of his cock, her arse cheeks sat on his balls below almost rolling into the upstroke squeezing as she does so.

She's soon building towards another orgasm, I can tell that he's not holding back either. Then she does something unexpected.

She somehow turns herself 180 degrees without him slipping out and continues riding him. She gestures for me to come to her.

We embrace, kissing deeply. She grips my dick even as I explode into her hand. Shooting cum onto her belly even as she orgasms. A long, loud shuddering affair that in turn sets his climax off. She's still riding and twitching on him as she holds me tight.

I remember from our talks last night that he visits our city with work from time to time. I suspect we might not have seen the last of him...