All Comments on 'Pole Position'

by srd1815leeds

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
OreospazOreospaz8 months ago

What is wrong with you people!

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Another terrible willing cuck story with nothing new to add.

BigDee44BigDee448 months ago

Hey! It’s a story. One that needs some explanation by way f a back story to explain the cryptic expressions in this story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

Just another pathetic cuck story.

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Why stay with such a weak wussy hubby? Turns my stomache and its only fiction

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer8 months ago

Really don’t know how to rate this—it is your first attempt, at least on LW and I wouldn’t want to discourage you, but as of right now this isn’t really a story yet, or it’s awful and incomplete. As I see it, if you forget the bullshit about a man enjoying his wife fucking another and he not getting some of the action then give us a beginning and an ending you could have a fine story.

But that’s just my opinion, watch the scores and comments and see what others think.

GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR HAVING BALLS ENOUGH TO PUT YOUR WORK OUT THERE. ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE LW FOLLOWERS WILL DO THAT. CD

ZBSKRNZBSKRN8 months ago

If it's too hard to put in a tag or 2 it's to hard to rate the story anything but 1*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is this normal in GB. Late in traveling then a stranger appears and takes over your wife.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny8 months ago

Gonna be hard to fuck my ex wife when you got smashed knees old man, that's the penance for that subtle humiliation bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really? the visiting man that never had been in that cottage was the one telling him: " I think there are some blankets in a cupboard somewhere."...Stupid mistakes like this turn any story into shit! Ans why didn't he told in the beginning his wife was the town whore? Or she became that suddenly without even talking with her husband? This deserved a very negative rating!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

Is her husband….retarded?

No, serious question. Is he mentally handicapped? Because he never once reacts to anything except to go along with it. I’m pretty sure, she could tell him that he has to rob a bank and kill a dozen people and he would do it without question or hesitation.

So serious question: is he retarded?

neilnblowme2neilnblowme28 months ago

all this story was missing is the cock cage

ooh wait

it was also missing a man with integrity and self respect ... and a woman with morals

now i ll be gooing to my workshop to continue working on my GROW A PAIR OF BALLS GUN to combat the martian slut ray

to all you known cucks get some fucking help you need brain shock treatment STAT

lubridermnormallubridermnormal8 months ago

Love the story! Hoping to hear about his visits!

Buck1974Buck19748 months ago
What the

This was so excruciating to read so embarrassingly who would write such an horrible and depressing story. If I knew what was coming I’d would have dumped her straight away it’s a vile story. All it was more about was how to get STD and how to waste hospital/clinics time and resources when they could be dealing with real emergency care.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another troll baiting the hook…..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Couple of errors first time writers make - not taking the time to tell us at least something about who these people are and then, the cardinal sin, not finishing the story. Not good - try again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pathetic. Passive cuck.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian8 months ago

@TheCarolineDreamer is right on the money. Before writing and potting it out for public viewing, a person needs to at least study the fundamentals of writing. There are about 6 billion excellent YouTube videos and twice that many writing sites on the Internet. A story needs to contain certain elements, otherwise, it's a word salad. I see your idea, and it's clever, but you need to develop it into a readable story. You can update an already published story, so don't give up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please tag your stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Women in England must be so depressed. A nation of wimps... no wonder they go wild when they travel abroad and encounter actual men for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This cuckroach stuff seems to be a pretty common theme among the English. I guess after so many centuries of being lorded over by their betters, the "average" man is still getting "shafted" by his superiors. It is pretty sickening to see a wife treat her husband like Jane treats Rob. And Rob just lets Jane walk all over him. But how Rob could let a man just take control of his wife, his accommodations, his bed, and his marriage is beyond belief. Just repugnant.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Carolina Dreamer, who is a very good writer, knows that this mess is an example of the newer wave of cuck authors. It uses the established cuck template exactly. It takes no talent to write a rote story, and any reader here, if he wanted to embarrass himself, could easily post this. Encouraging new authors is great, but authors like this have nothing to offer,

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Wow copy of every other story on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 hours ago

Wonderful i love it as a fellow cuckold seeing a better penis fuck my wife to orgasm is satisfying from the moment of penetration to postcoitus and seeing its creamy semen trickle from between her labia always attracts my tongue to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous