Police Cumdump

Story Info
Helen, sexual indecency, and frustrated cops.
4.6k words
4.27
28.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their little town was as far rural as one could go, almost isolated from the bustling cities with a population so tiny everyone knew anyone. That's why when Helen was convicted for public indecency, it was spread far and wide... See, the poor woman had a few too many drinks while spending time with her coworkers... and was caught a moaning whore on the sidewalk bench with her tight dress bunched up in the middle as she played with her body in the early hours of the morning.

Now, that shouldn't have warranted her punishment of life sentence in one of the police department's few holding cells... but it was no secret the force had nothing but men who worked hard and tirelessly... and an open secret once the town heard as to the true motive behind such a punishment for Helen who had no family or boyfriend... with friends who weren't close enough to protest or really care on her behalf.

So there she was, lead into the station on her first offense and final offense. Helen wasn't a vain woman, but she knew how she looked... Short, ash brown hair was styled so the front framed her face as the back was cut close for a velvet feel. Her eyes were hooded, appearing naturally seductive with their soft grey hues. When paired with bow-shaped, pale pink lips, a slender nose, and tanned skin that had pale areas where she wore a sports bra and track shorts not much bigger than high-waisted briefs... She was in a sense a very lovely and fuckable woman...

Proven all the more as she was arrested and brought to the station cuffed but still with her dress clustered around her waist with her underwear left behind for some lucky person to find.

When she'd arrived, not even given court and simply sentenced then and there, her clothes were ripped away as she was held down by many strong pairs of hands. Immobilized... They proceeded to mark her as theirs. It started simple enough with waxing her body bare... using the manhandling as a means to also gauge her body.

She didn't have large breasts... and there were some disappointed grumbles at this. But the boobs she had were just big enough to squeeze and fill their meaty hands like comfortably-sized stress balls. Her stomach and legs were toned enough, a bit more on the pudgy side as her only work out normally consisted of walking or running on trails. But the real delight seemed to have come from her plump, round ass and the way her cunt was such a tight squeeze when a couple fingers jammed themselves inside her.

Then she had a bit gag shoved into her mouth as a man entered with a tackle box. She recognized him as the guy people went to for tattoos and piercings... Which only gave her dread of what the next step was. First order of business, she received a triangle piercing where the ring rested under her clitoral hood... She could feel a small, metal bead resting at the bottom of the ring she now had there...

After her pierced clit came her boobs, receiving barbells that was decorated so it seemed as if a pair of handcuffs wrapped around her nipples with a nice, long chain to be pulled on like a short sex rein. As she whimpered through the gag, she distinctly heard the piercer mention leaving her mouth for last. Last? What came after her tits and cunt? Apparently, it was branding...

Resting over her thick pubic area was the shield logo for the police department, rendered near perfectly in detail. The pain was excruciation at first, tears welling and spilling from the black ink of the outlines. And though not as bad, the coloring of the tattoo was unbearable mostly due to how tender that skin had become from the delicate lines etched in so deeply. She thought that would've been it...

But as the tattoo was wrapped and taped into place, she was turned over. This one hurt just as much, if not worse! It was nothing but deep black, scrawling over her lower back and giving her something she knew was called a "tramp stamp". The only reason she knew what it was had been the conformation of what it was he was to write on her and how...

"Property of The Village's Police Department in fancy script, yeah?"

This was why they threw the book so hard at her... She was to be the fuck toy of the police department and she now noticed too clearly how many of the men were jacking off to her pain. By the time the tattoo artist moved to her face, she was drained. She felt her head shifted, bottom of her chin resting against the table they'd placed her on as the gag was released and her mouth opened wider.

Her tongue was guided out, held into place as two holes were made in a neat and vertical line in the middle. The bottom hole was given a ring which curled around the tip of her tongue with some space to spare. The hole not far above that one was replaced with a barbell, on the bottom was your standard metal ball... but the top felt different. She couldn't pinpoint it exactly, just that it was a funny shape and felt like it stretched across most her tongue...

"There we go. She's all set now. Let me just get you those care instructions then so she can heal up properly for you fine gentlemen."

After that, she was locked up with nothing but her bedding and the open toilet not far from her cot. Every day she was visited by officers who would feed and clean her to ensure there was no risk of infections. At first she struggled, as the pair of men on duty would take it as their chance to grope her though they would claim it was to better check her piercings.

Her actions only earned her a slap to the face before her stunned body was restrained to the floor with her arms behind her back. She also received scolding and missed meals for her behavior as the cops simply went about their jobs in washing her down... At the half way mark of this healing period, something new had been added.

By that point, Helen felt it useless to struggle... So when she was forced to the floor, head on the concrete and her ass pointed in the air, she didn't care when she felt something slipping into her asshole. She did give a cry and tried to move when some sort of liquid was pushed inside her bowels, but by then she was firmly restrained as if they knew what she was going to do.

The object pulled out, but minutes later returned to force more of that liquid inside. It was a repeated process... again... and again. Her stomach felt tight as she whined in discomfort. As she felt the need to expel whatever had been inside her urge her to almost go right then, the object was pulled away as she was pulled up and moved to the toilet.

It was embarrassing... but there was nothing Helen could do but flush her intestines out with two pairs of eyes watching her every move. Perhaps because she looked away, face reddening in shame, but as she finished she was yanked sharply and suddenly back into the position before. Only this time, her ass was pointed towards the toilet as they were eager to continue flushing her body out...

It was a lengthy process that day when she received her first enema. Sessions afterwards went by quicker and after each stint she was forced to wear a butt plug into her ass. Small at first, it gradually became larger and stretching her. The men were pleased whenever they took the plug out, praising her gaping hole as the tube for her enema syringe had to increase to fully keep the solution inside her.

Time passed... She couldn't tell how much so for there was nothing to track it's passing. But it felt so long. Many dawns birthed light into her cell, and when she looked to the tattoo on her cunt or her nipples... she could see how they healed splendidly.

So did the police force, apparently.

After the enema and being cleaned, Helen was to remain on her hands and knees before the pair taking care of her this time. There was no anal plug to be shoved in, but one of the two men held a leash in his hand. "Open up, Slut, and stick out that whore tongue." He commanded.

Partly to avoid punishment, but mostly out of confusion... She did as order. And that was when the hook connected, leashing her like a mutt with the ring in her mouth. She felt the piercing tug, and was forced to scramble on all fours after the officer as she was paraded out. Her face burned at the cat calls and wolf whistles, for her cell was the one furthest away so any who stayed in the other cells got to witness the display of her crawl of shame. But that wasn't the end of it at all...

She continued her disgraceful stroll through the entire building itself, being shown off to anyone inside at the reception up front down to a quick hello peek in interrogation room. The longest of pauses had been at the chief's office, where the officer only mentioned it was time and the duo who were her handlers now became a trio to walk with her to one final area. They had entered through the back door, so Helen was crawling up through the narrow path between desks... All seated by men who watched with darkened eyes and lustful quirks to their lips...

She only got to stop once she was led to the opened area in the front of the squad room where all the officers had soon gathered to. She was scared now, quivering at all those hungry eyes stared down upon her bared body. In her effort to look at anything else, her gaze flickered to a computer that wasn't hooked up and just lying on the floor near her. What caught her eye the most was the reflection there of herself... or rather her tongue.

That funny metal piercing was a word across the tongue. A 3D cut word that spelt out seven letters and made her feel absolutely terrible as she wondered how many saw that word. How many people now associated her with that word? For there was no doubt she was about to become one... A cumdump for the men in this very room.

"Alright, boys. It's been a long and patient wait for all of us." The chief spoke as he walked over to the only female in that room. "You remember the deal though. Me, Dennis, and Mark gets to christen the bitch first while you all watch. Then, once we're done, you lot get to do what you want to her. Fuck her, use her, abuse her. Doesn't matter. She's just a set of holes for us to relieve tension."

The words stung, and Helen could feel her eyes water as everything was said as if she didn't matter enough to have her feelings spared. She knew it, everything leading up to this moment pointed that this was the mentality of these men... But to have it all said out loud as he had now?

Leash unhooked from her tongue ring, and the chief pulled her arm over to him as he laid down. She could hear the zipper (why did it seem to echo?) being pulled down and felt something hot and hard rub against her pussy... but she must've been hearing two zippers as there was also a tip nudging against her opened asshole... Her eyes on the other hand, caught sight of one of the officers coming towards her face, whipping out a thick cock already dripping in precum as it pressed against her lips.

There was a rumble of a chant, "Fuck the slut. Fuck the slut.", passing through the crowd as their own penises were out and being stroked in their excitement. Helen was so scared, she tried to escape but hands had already grasped upon her hips pinning her in place. Her head was also stilled, a different set of hands gripping tight.

"Did we tell you to move, Whore?" She heard, sobbing as her eyes closed. "Well?" She shook her head at the voice, but it wasn't good enough as her ass was smacked with a painful sting. "Answer me, Slut. Did. We. Tell. You. To. Move?"

"N-No..." She spoke in wobbling tones, crying out again as her eyes widened in disbelief. She'd answered! So why was the other butt cheek slapped this time?!

"The sheer disrespect of this bitch!" "No proper manners!" "Where's the 'Sir'? A good fuck hole needs to address their owners properly!" There was still more, words buzzing like a beehive. But she managed to glean the information needed... at the cost of crying for it seemed her ass was to be abused with smack after smack... It was burning now, and most likely red with the handprints settled over the skin.

"I-I'm sorry, Sir! Please! I'm sorry! No, Sir! I shouldn't have moved!" Slap. Slap. Slap. "I was disrespectful! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

She could've gone on, hoping to ease the pain... But she didn't have to. It stopped. In place of those sharp blows though were the choking of cock down her throat, muffling her squeal as her pussy and ass was stuffed at the same time. The momentum of those cocks pounding away in her caused her to bounce, impaling herself between the front and back ends and causing her breasts to violently sway.

"Fuck. Look at her go on those dicks!"

"She's a fucking slut, alright! She's enjoying it all!"

All she could do was close her eyes and just feel the sensations... The way her piercing rubbed against her clit with every thrust... The slap-slap-slap of ball sacks against her... the natural musk of man and sweat... the salty and disgusting taste in her mouth... And the sparks of something stirring inside her making her twitch and moan. She had to focus on those sparks... They overrode the pain and humiliation and just gave her pleasure like she didn't know existed.

"Ngh. Fuck this throat's a snug fit..."

"Heh. If you think that's good, her slutty cunt's gripping me like a god damn vice."

"Mm... And this ass... I was afraid it'd be too stretched out with those plugs but it's perfect..."

She didn't want to hear... She was simply too absorbed in her own needs now. Please, just fuck her to completion... She could sense their impatience. Their timing was faster, frantic with animalistic need... They were close. So, so close. She didn't want them to cum inside, though! Her eyes opened as she spasmed, trying to convey her wishes... Words were muffled, lips wrapped as they were around cock... And though she struggled... She knew...

It was pointless... They'd have their way with her. And she could feel all those dicks as they slammed inside, spurting their spunk into the depths of her body and rocking the dregs of their ejaculations before pulling flaccid penises out with breaths of satisfaction. She hadn't expected how feeling these men's cum filling her insides would make her so... just... feeling the dribbling trail down her legs and chin as she was a drooling mess...

Helen coughed, trying to regain some balance of herself but seeing her used holes free for the taking was like a signal for these rabid wolfs. She was pulled into the crowd, yelping from the sudden movement until her mouth was full once more. Her wrists were snatched, pulled to more cocks as she was forced to give hand jobs... She was at it for so long that the feel of dicks shoved into her and being thrown about like a cumrag had just left her so sensitive and desensitized all at once. Especially once her body grew to the point she orgasmed from it all while her mind seemed to drift in a daze.

After it seem everyone had a go, she was dragged off to a corner of the room. There she saw something most assuredly not belonging in any police station she saw on television... On the floor was a mounting plate with ring and length of chain like a yard leash... Was she going to have her tongue out for god knew how long? Perhaps it was a game... Aim and shoot, hit the back of the slut's mouth with your sperm... If you missed, you got to add to the cum cooling on her ravaged face and body.

No... apparently the hook went for her pussy ring. And to ensure that she didn't free herself, she had her hands cuffed behind her back as she was made to sit on her legs in that corner. Knees spread and leaned back to ensure everyone got a good view of her cum-filled pussy and sperm-drenched body.

She watched as everyone returned to work then, one of the officers setting off to clean up the mess they had made up front. Was her purpose now to simply look like a filthy, used fuck doll? It didn't seem right... And it wasn't. While it appeared that all was fine and well at first, it took a snarl of frustration before someone came to her and pinned her to the wall.

She was being choked by that hand around her throat, squirming until her cheek stung and her neck ached from the disciplinary slap that sent her head snapping to the side from the force.

"Stop complaining, Cumdump." She heard before her pussy was ravaged. Silently, tears streamed down her face as she was biting her lip to keep her sniffling cries to herself. She could hear it from the man's words as he breathed venom that a case was giving him trouble. So he needed to vent his stress, and what better way than with the office slut? He was rough and merciless, spilling his seed in her womb. It was so full already with sperm drizzling down her body... now to add fresh semen?

As the man stalked away, a little more refreshed than before, she had more coming up to relieve their loads as well. It seemed that with one starting, the dam had broken. Some were harsher, pounding at her while smacking at any skin they could reach, biting and leaving teeth marks or even yanking at the chains be it the one tethering to her spot or the chain between her tits. Some went slower, edging themselves which was worse as she had their cock in her longer and was held tenderly. It gave her whiplash.. Especially the ones who kissed her deeply, opening her mouth as their tongues twined with hers in a languid dance as if there was all the time in the world...

And the reasons varied for these interruptions... Some were pulling their hair out because of their work load... Some witnessed others fucking her and got hard from it... Then there were the ones who simply wanted to because they could... And there was such a pretty little cumslut to bust their nuts in. The group sex before was too much because she had been pleasuring all those dicks at once without rest...

But being chained to her spot and used like a sperm toilet was causing her body to be so receptive because of the unpredictability. She was hyper aware, as she never knew when some cock was shoved into her. It seemed anytime she tried relaxing, she was gagging or squealing as randomly her holes were topped off with new semen. Sometimes, the officers even used her in small groups so she was fucked two or three holes stuffed and filled anew.

By the time lunch came, she was spent. Her body trembled in exhaustion and her eyes were dead to the world with their blank and glossy state. She couldn't fully hold herself up, so took to using the wall as a support as she leaned heavily back. Her world was narrowed in this state, senses only taking in her immediate surroundings though even then she couldn't react to the arrival of the chief.

No, she was defenseless as her chin was gripped and turned to face him. She watched him look at her in contemplation, humming as he turned her head this way and that. Her head simply lolled to the side when it was released for her body to be prodded and inspected next.

"First day on the job, and the cunt's this worn out." He murmured. "Well, not like she needs to eat. Slut's already must've ate plenty from our men." The chief then grinned as he fingered her squelching pussy, "Look at this... It's so stretched out you could probably fit two in there..." It seemed to have given him an idea, for he turned his head to call over one of his men still in the squad room. She felt hands grab at her, lift her up like a limp doll...

It was only as she felt the two cocks squeeze into her cunt that she rasped out a wheezing scream. Her eyes widened as that scream continued, voice not coming out so only air rushed out of her lungs when she felt the burning sensation. It didn't help that the movement of these men made her chain taunt and pulling at her clitoral hood. It was so painful...Yet still...

She was just a toy to pleasure these men, keep the community thriving at her expense. Just a sex doll with three cocksleeves to fuck into and warm skin to beat and knead and whatever other desires they had towards her.... She was there to take it all, from pleasure and pain... their frustrations and their happiness... She was theirs. Theirs, theirs, theirs to fuck and slap and pour their everything into...

12