Police Cumdump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

News spread of what the chief had done. And it was exciting to the men who tested her more. If two cocks could fit in that sloppy cunt, what about three? Or a fist? Two? And what of that ass? It didn't take long for the curiosity to bubble over... Experiments relieving stress and giving time for fresh perspectives as police enforcers had their way. There was no break to herself then... though it seemed her weakened state prompted sympathy as her hands were no longer cuffed... She was truly a living sex doll in her current state... At their mercy even when unbound.

They took cruel glee in stuffing her own hands into her pussy and ass, controlling her like a marionette as they jeered at Helen self-fucking herself. And the feel of her hands pounding into herself caused her to moan weakly... Would she be able to do this, back in her cell? Once alone and back to strength? But the activity was a brief passing... Too interested in their work or in other sex acts.

One officer unhooked her from her post, heaving her up and carrying her to his desk where she sat underneath. It was there her throat was fucked as he took to looking up something on the computer. This simple act sparked more to copy the action and soon she had been propped up this way or that under every desk and fucked every which way. The cum her stomach held... It must've been bloated.

A true test of flexibility when they positioned her underneath them... and also a messy experience as she gushed out the cum inside her overstuffed body more when she was moved.

At one point, the chief came in and roared at his subordinates. "You idjits!" He started, face purpling in his anger. "You don't go taking the fucking cumdump from its spot! She's there for public use!" It was then the officers' toy was taken away, dragged by her arm through the halls as the chief muttered on what to do with her... talking about it all as if she was the one ultimately to blame instead of his men.

Perhaps she was... now that she was more receptive of their attention, Helen was probably more a distraction as she gobbled whatever they did to her as much as her drained self could.

In the end, she was tossed outside. Well, not tossed... But she was taken out and propped up near the door. Her back rested against brick wall, pussy and ass high in the air, her head bent as she looked up at her defiled body. With her legs splayed out on either side to expose her reddened pussy and asshole, she felt the chief handcuff her again though the arrangement had been different this time...

He started on one side, fastening Helen's wrist to her ankle. Then he repeated the action on the other side. As he pulled back to examine his work, he eyed the display with a satisfied nod. "There you go, Slut. Show this town your disgusting body. And you better still be spread open when I return for ya." A smack to her yawning cunt hole flung bits of sperm, causing his nose to wrinkle. He then headed inside, only to come out with a sharpie as he wrote on her thighs.

"Police Cumdump - Use As Pleased"

By the time the department returned for her, she'd been pointed at and mocked. People gawped at her or spoke of her... and all in so many different tones. Many blamed her for the fate befallen her, some women looked at her with covered mouths and their hands reaching down to rub themselves discreetly. Then, there were the rare few that looked at her in disgust not because of herself but her predicament. Those were the nastiest, for even if they felt bad for her they still passed by without doing anything. Helen felt it was so hypocritical... and only felt indignant towards those folks.

Still, she had men who took the invitation to use her. One drunken soul gave a shuddering groan as he peed on her, mixing it with the spunk as it all dripped down from her cunt to her opened mouth.

Helen was barely conscious as she heard the whistle from one of the officers sent to retrieve her. "Yup. That's a well-used fuck urinal." He idly commented, some flashes indicating pictures being taken of her in the sad state she was in. "I don't think she can make it through the night shift with how she is now."

"Pity. Then again, she'll just have ta build her way up to it." Another commented as he uncuffed the exhausted woman. "Still. Was good while it lasted." The two officers proceeded to carry Helen inside, washing her unresponsive body down in the showers as they got to work at scraping out the semen stuck inside her. She was then treated so any wounds could heal and her pussy and ass given a balm to help tighten them up again. With her ass plugged, she was sent back to her cell where she closed her eyes and rested.

She wondered distantly... how long would it be before she was used 24/7? How much more stamina and experience must she have before she was truly the police cumdump?

12