Police Officer Fucks Protestor

Story Info
White police officer fucks black protester.
3.3k words
3.87
13.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
467 Followers

My name is Sally Richardson, and I'm a proud police officer! I'm 22 years old, and I've been an officer for 4 months. I graduated college last year and immediately went to the police academy. I played college volleyball and ran track, so I was one of the most physically fit recruits in the academy. The hardest part was all the stuff you have to learn! There were so many tests, it was like college all over again.

I have brunette hair and a cute southern girl next door face on a toned body. As a B cup, my breasts were smaller than some of the other girls on the volleyball team in college, but I made up for it with my bubble butt ass.

My fiancee, Brad, graduated college with me and signed on with an accounting firm pretty quickly. Brad is definitely the breadwinner in our house. He pays all the bills and my salary goes to groceries and our vacation fund. Brad comes from an uppity family, one of those generationally wealthy southern families you might see on a corny daytime movie.

But I digress, I'm sure you're more interested in today. Brad and I both woke up at 6A.M., and man was I horny. We both silenced our respective alarms, and I saw Brad pick up his phone to check his notifications. I reached over and grabbed his cock through his boxers, causing him to jump.

Brad is the only sexual partner I've had and he told me his three inch cock is the biggest of all the guys in the gym locker room. "I'm such a lucky girl to have a great guy with a big penis," I think to myself.

I stroked his penis through his boxers between my fingers and thumb until I felt it get hard. "Take your boxers off, baby, let me see that big hard penis!"

"Call it a cock, babe. It's so weird when you call it a penis," he said as he pulled his boxers off.

I slid my panties off and straddled him, "you know I don't like that word," I told him as I lowered myself onto his penis. "Mhmm," I moaned as his whole penis sank inside me.

"Your pussy is so tight!" Brad said as I moved my hips forward and back. He knows I don't like that word either, but I'm too horny right now to argue the point. My clitoris was being tickled by his pubic hair, and I could already feel an orgasm starting to build, when Brad moaned and came inside of me. "Damn that was hot babe!" He said.

"What the hell Brad, you didn't even let me cum!" I told him. I knew he wouldn't be able to get hard again anytime soon, so I rolled off of him and laid on my back. "Can you use your fingers or something? I'm so horny, I want to cum so bad!" I practically begged.

Brad looked disgusted, "but my cum is in there, that's gross." Frustrated, I rolled out of bed and headed for the shower. Usually, I would have been mad he came inside me, but we're getting married in a month anyway. I took a shower and got ready for work. Brad was gone when I came downstairs for breakfast. I quickly ate and made my way to the station for roll call.

I wasn't late, but my sergeant called out for me to hurry up and have a seat as I entered the room. The room was silent, not the normal buzz of conversation that accompanied most shift briefings. I sat next to Liz, the only other female on my shift and whispered, "what's going on? Why is everyone so quiet?"

"You haven't heard?" She asked,"Johnson, the new guy on the midnight shift, shot someone a few hours ago."

"Oh shit, is Johnson okay?"

The sergeant cleared his throat, "if it's alright with you two, I'd like to get started," he said with sarcasm in his voice. The sergeant's eyes began to move from officer to officer as he spoke. "At 0415 this morning, officer Johnson responded to an assault in progress call at a residence on 43rd Street. Johnson was the first officer to arrive, and he was attacked by the suspect. The suspect beat Johnson pretty badly before Johnson discharged his weapon, striking the suspect in his leg. Both Johnson and the suspect are in the hospital as we speak. The chief is concerned by the growing crowd around 43rd Street near West Elm. It has not turned violent at this time, but you were all trained in riot response in the academy. Be ready if things take a turn for the worse. Hit the road!" We all stood and moved toward the exit door leading to the patrol car lot. There were several quiet conversations all going on at once.

We moved to our patrol cars and told dispatch we were in service. Almost immediately, I responded to a theft, followed by a burgery that occurred while the homeowner was on vacation. It wasn't long though before I was dispatched to help handle the growing crowd at the shooting scene.

When I got there, there were about 100 people, some of them had signs about police brutality and others were just shouting. No one was being violent though. My sergeant was on the loudspeaker telling the people who were blocking traffic to clear the road and only stand on the sidewalks. I spoke with several people in the crowd and gave assurances that a thorough investigation would be completed. After about another hour, the crowd started to die down and most people left the area. Most of the officers cleared out as well, including me.

I took my lunch break around 130 P.M. at a local diner on my beat. I had just ordered my food and started to scroll through social media when someone sat across from me at the table. I looked up and saw it was a black man, about 6'2", 210 pounds, and in his late 30's or early 40's. His hair was short and neat, he was well dressed, and kind of handsome. It took me only a second to recognize him as one of the protesters who was holding a sign earlier. He had stood out to me then because he was well dressed at the protest as well.

I was immediately alarmed by the intrusion, but asked him in a polite voice, "can I help you, sir?"

"I just wanted to talk to you. I saw you at the protest earlier, and you seemed like you cared about us. I wanted to see if we could have a productive discussion." His voice was deep, but kind. There was no hostility in it.

"Umm, okay. I guess that would be okay," I said back to him.

"My name is John, what's yours? And don't say officer Richardson," he said with a laugh.

I laughed too and said, "my name's Sally. It's nice to meet you John." John went on to tell me about his background as a lawyer, which explained the nice clothes, and asked me questions, like why I became a police officer.

Eventually the conversation shifted and he began telling me statistics about disparities in the use of force between white suspects and black suspects. I knew protestors always claimed to be fighting police brutality, but I didn't know there were actual statistics prepared. I listened to what he had to say and made a few counterpoints about resisting arrest and such. "Sally, what if I told you I had irrefutable proof to support what I'm saying? Would you be willing to have an open mind and see the evidence?" John asked me.

"Of course I would," I told him, "show me." John reached across the table to hand me his business card.

"My office is the next block over. I can show you there." John stood up and looked down at me, "show me that you're open minded, Sally, show me that you're not another racist cop." John turned and walked out the door, turning toward his office.

I didn't know what to make of our conversation. Some of what he said made sense, but other parts were confusing, especially the statistics. I dropped some cash on the table and left the diner. I told dispatch I was clear of my lunch break and that I would be doing some foot patrols in the area and checking businesses.

I looked at the number on the card and made my way to John's office. I was a little confused and hoped John could clear some things up. I entered the suite of offices and was greeted by a receptionist. "You must be Sally," she said, "John told me you were coming. Go right through those doors there."

I walked through a set of wooden double doors, painted a deep mahogany with brass handles. John's office was large and well organized. He had a large TV on the wall with what looked like a slideshow up and ready to go. "Hello, Sally, I'm glad you came. Let's have a seat."

John hit play and the first slide appeared. John began telling me about systemic racism. I tried to argue but John asked me, "are you a racist, Sally?"

"What?! No! Of course not!" I exclaimed defensively.

"Sally, to say racism doesn't exist is something that racists say. Sally, have you ever dated a black man?"

"No, I've been with my fiancee Brad for forever. He's the only guy I've ever dated," I told him.

"See, Sally, you have never dated a black man, and you don't believe me when I tell you things, so I'm getting some racist vibes right now. You're a very beautiful woman, so I'm sure black men have at least asked you out before, haven't they?" John asked.

"Well, yes, but I was dating Brad, so I couldn't go out with them."

"Don't you think that hurt their feelings? They asked you out and you turned them down, for a white guy. They probably got the same vibes I'm getting now."

"That's not fair!" I whined, "I can't go out with a black man while I'm with Brad!"

"See, Sally, you could have said you couldn't go out with another man, but you felt the need to specify race. That seems racist to me, Sally."

"I'm not racist!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, Sally, I hear you. Are you ready to prove you're not racist? Are you ready to make sure black men and white men are on equal footing in society?" John asked.

"Yes," I said, "how can I help?"

"Well, first, I need you to pass a loyalty test. It's simple, and it proves you're dedicated to the cause. Are you ready to prove yourself, Sally?"

"Yes, I'll do anything!"

"Okay, Sally, get on your knees and suck my cock."

"What!? I can't do that! I'm engaged to Brad!"

"Sally, this is how you prove your loyalty. This is how you prove you'll do anything for the cause." John paused, "or is this because I'm black? I thought we were past you being racist?" He said.

"I can't cheat on Brad! It has nothing to do with race!"

"Sally, this has everything to do with race. This is how you prove you're not a racist and you are a friend of the cause. Is Brad a racist? If he's not a racist, he wouldn't mind you supporting the cause. He would be proud of you! Do you want Brad to be proud of you, Sally?"

My mind was in turmoil. John had used so many numbers and words I didn't understand, and now I'm conflicted about what Brad would want me to do. "Shouldn't I prove I'm not racist?" I thought to myself. But I don't want to cheat on Brad. Then again, Brad said his penis is the biggest he's seen, and he can't last 30 seconds when I give him a blowjob. I think if I can do this without getting turned on, it's not cheating. I'm sure John's penis will be smaller than Brad's anyways.

"Okay," I said, "I'll do it. But only to prove I'm not racist. But just this one time!" I dropped to my knees in front of John and began unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants. I pulled his pants down his legs until they hit the floor. John was wearing only his boxers now, and I was face to face with a huge bulge, barely contained by his boxers. "There's no way that's real!" I exclaimed.

John laughed and said, "pull it out and find out." I tugged at his boxers and slowly pulled them down over a truly big cock. I say cock because penis seems like an understatement. My mouth must have been hanging open because John said, "it ain't gonna suck itself."

I reached out and grasped the shaft. It has to be more than twice the size of Brad's erection, and John isn't even hard yet. Brad had lied to me! That fucker! My fingers couldn't wrap all the way around, but my lips just might. I stroked John's cock as I leaned in, lips parted to receive him in my mouth. I ran my tongue over the head of his cock and sucked the head into my mouth. I stroked his shaft with my hand as his cock continued to grow. Soon enough, I had both hands on his cock, stroking it while I sucked on the fat head.

John was looking down at me, still in my police uniform, sucking his big cock. I removed his cock from my mouth to say, "It's so big! I didn't know they got this big!" I immediately put his cock back in my mouth.

"Keep doing what your doing, and it will get even bigger," he said. I didn't know if I could believe that. It was already about 3 times the size of Brad's penis, and I've been sucking his cock for a few minutes already, and John hasn't shown any sign of needing to cum.

My hornyness from earlier was returning with a vengeance, compounded by the fact I didn't get to cum this morning. Removing my hands from his shaft and using only my mouth to please him, I unbuckled my duty belt and let it fall to the floor. I unbuttoned my pants and reached one of my hands into my panties. I continued to suck his cock as I sank my fingers into my wet pussy. "Enjoying your first black cock, Officer?"

"Mmmhmmm," I managed to get out while still sucking his cock. I alternated between fingering myself and rubbing my clit, until I came hard. I didn't stop though, I was going to cum again if I kept this up.

John took his cock from my mouth, and then reached down and lifted me up to my feet. He pulled my pants down and I stepped out of them, and he picked me up and sat my ass on the large table in his office. He spread my legs and stepped between them. I was staring down at his big cock between my legs. The contrast of his dark skin next to my pale skin was both shocking and erotic. I reached forward with my left hand and grasped his cock, pulling him toward my opening. My engagement ring glittered between us.

The head of John's cock was at my pussy entrance, still wet with my saliva. John pushed forward. There was an immense pressure as he tried to push the bulbous head inside. He pulled back slightly, ran the head of his cock up and down my pussy, covering it in juices, before trying to push his cock inside me again. This time, the added lubrication helped as the head pushed inside of me. "OH. MY. GOD!" I screamed, "It's so big! It's sooo big!"

"That's just the head," John said, laughing. He gave me a moment to adjust to his size before pushing more of his cock inside me. "Tell me, Sally, do you like my big black cock?"

"Yessss," I moaned, "I love it!" John finished pushing the entirety of his cock inside of me.

"You feel like a virgin," John said. "Are you sure you've been fucked before?"

"You're so big! So much bigger than Brad's little penis! It feels so good I'm going to cum!" There was now a distinction in my mind. Penises are small and white. Cocks are big and black. I told John this and he laughed.

"So now you see why the white man is always trying to keep black men away from their women."

"Yes, it all makes sense now! They know black cock is superior to white penis and they're scared."

"Repeat after me, officer Richardson: Black. Cocks. Matter." He drove each word home with a hard and deep thrust to the hilt.

"Black." He slammed his cock home. "Cocks." He slammed his cock home again. "Matter!" He buried his cock deep inside me as I said each word.

"Again!" He said, and we repeated the process again. "Now you're getting it."

John began to fuck me faster. He was still pummeling my pussy hard and I was starting to think he could go for days when I stopped thinking altogether as my next orgasm hit me. I came hard on his big black cock. When my orgasm subsided, he pulled his cock from my pussy. I have never felt so empty as they moment. "Turn over," John commanded. I slid my feet to the floor and turned around, presenting my perfect bubble butt to John, wiggling it back and forth in front of him. John grasped my hips and bent me over the table. He pushed his cock back inside me and I felt full again. John started fucking me, hard and fast. I could feel his big balls slapping my clit with each thrust.

"You're going to make me cum again! Fuck me with that big black cock! Fuck me, John!" John kept hammering away and I had orgasm after orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon," John said, "where do you want it?"

"Don't stop, John!" All I could think about was one more orgasm. "Fill me up! Cum inside this white pussy! My pussy belongs to you now, John. Give me a black baby!"

"Aaargh," John roared as he came inside my unprotected womb, "take my black cum you whore!" Jet after jet of thick cum erupted from John's cock and into my pussy. The feeling of him cumming inside of me had me cumming again. I wasn't on birth control and he didn't use a condom, but in that moment, I didn't really care. Nothing felt more natural than what I had just experienced.

After I caught my breath, I put my pants and duty belt back on, I had to get back on the road or people would start to wonder where I am. John and I exchanged a passionate kiss. "I'm going to have to stop by and make sure your building is secure, at least daily." I said with a wink.

I finished out my shift and went home to Brad. He was laying on the couch watching TV when I came through the door. I immediately stripped my clothes off and climbed on top of him. I put my pussy right over his mouth demanded, "eat my pussy, Brad!" I began grinding my pussy on his face. I felt his tongue shoot into my hole. "Yessss, take that cum and eat it. That's a real man's cum, Brad. A big black man with a huge fucking cock came inside your fiancee's pussy."

When I orgasmed on Brad's mouth, I slid down his chest and unbuckled his pants and pulled them open enough to pull his penis out. I straddled him but I didn't feel anything go back inside me. "What the fuck, Brad, I can't even feel it, it's so small. Whatever, you don't deserve to cum anyway, cuck."

Author's note: Let me know what you guys think of this story and if you want it to continue.

Jackb120
Jackb120
467 Followers