Police Promoting Slavery

Story Info
Policewoman Recruits 3 Slave Girls.
1.6k words
3.44
8.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lt Angela Dawson was in charge of a pilot program from the New Government established at the end of the Troubles (2021-2027). Her task was to re-establish men as head of household, to encourage married women to sign the pledge to let their husbands vote for them and to promote female slavery. She was at a hospital and decided to do a bit of business on the side. She saw a strikingly beautiful nurse.

She said, "I can get you a husband who is good looking and makes money. Let me show you how my facial recognition computer can find you a dream husband if you answer a few questions for me."

"What sort of questions?"

"You are a nurse. Do you want to marry a doctor? What states do you want to live in? Do you want to live in a small town? I have facial recognition software. Instead of you selecting features to describe an armed robber, you will describe your ideal man. He will be as handsome as you describe and live in the areas you want. But, if you marry him, you must sign a pledge allowing him to vote for you. And you must agree to let your husband spank you at least once a week for the first four weeks. I am going to show you a series of photos of men. You just have to select the most handsome of the two until we find what you like best. Then my computer searches for a man who looks like that, is a doctor and lives in an area you want to live. "

"I agree. Maybe we could make that spanked at least once a week for the first four months?"

Nurse Amy only took 90 seconds to find a photo of a man she thought was the most handsome imaginable.

"I will get connected to the central computer and find you an ideal owner by tomorrow noon. I have to talk to one of your patients. She has just had plastic surgery and breast implants courtesy of the New Government."

"Hello, I am your nurse Amy Simpkins. There were no complications to your surgery. But this woman from the National Police Force needs to talk to you."

"I am Lt Angela Dawson from the National Police Force. You agreed that in exchange for plastic surgery and breast implants to become a slave and to surrender all voting rights to your owner or husband as the case may be. Sometimes men marry slave girls. And you agreed to let him spank you once a week for the first 4 weeks. Have you and your mother been able to study those DVDs we gave you, especially the one concerning blowjobs?"

"Yes. The DVD was very helpful."

"Nurse Amy, could you send for an intern? No time like the present to start serving the Male and give your first blowjob. I do it all the time for my husband and for his friends if he tells me to. My body is not mine. It belongs to my husband. And don't be embarrassed about being spanked. Both nurse Amy and I get spanked."

Just then they heard nurse Amy over the intercom saying "paging Dr Frank Smathers, please report to the nurse's station on Ward 3."

Amy was a natural matchmaker. She had decided that her patient Janet Cummings would be an ideal slave for Dr Smathers.

Angela handed Janet a pillow and said, "OK slave girl. Save your knees. Get on your knees on the pillow in front of the Doctor and give him a blowjob."

Nurse Amy noticed that Janet was a good student. All she needed was a little more experience with men.

"Dr Smathers, Janet is available for four years of slavery. You can see from her books that she is very bright and would be an excellent slave for any man doing medical research as she is starting graduate school in Biochemistry in the fall. She is very obedient. She has agreed to let her husband/owner vote for her and to spank her. She is cheaper than dating. You can breed her if you want. And you can take another wife if you want. Just sign for her and she is yours. No need for her to sign because she is already a slave."

"I'll sign for her. She can help me with my research. I want to treat patients and do research."

"Get his keys. Have a copy made. Buy food and fix his favorite dinner. Ask him when dinner should be ready. Remember. Never frustrate a man. Your mouth is always available even if you don't feel like it."

"I will go talk to your mother. She has volunteered for slavery in this area while you attend grad school."

"Hello, Miss Sarah Cummings. Staff at the hospital has told me of a unique situation where a couple will need a slave girl like you. The husband is a doctor and his wife will be released from hospital tomorrow. She will need someone to help her around the house. And she will appreciate your muff diving skills."

They walked to the elevator and went down 2 stories.

"Hello, Mrs Welby, this is Sarah Cummings. She is an available slave. She has excellent muff diving skills and will serve your husband as well."

"Come here girl. Lift up the covers. Make me feel good. This place is boring. Wow! That was fantastic. Do it again. My keys are in my purse. Take 40 New Dollars from my purse and buy a pot roast. Cook it with roasted potatoes and carrots. And spinach on the side. He loves that. Go give my husband a blowjob and tell him I said we need a slave girl. Then go to my house and clean the kitchen. Get my house clean for me to return home. Come by the hospital with my car at noon tomorrow. I want to drive home."

"Hello, Dr Welby, I am Sarah. Your wife told me to give you a blowjob and tell you that I would make an excellent slave. She wants me to make a pot roast. Do you want cream sauce with your spinach?"

At this point Sarah was kneeling between his legs and was just starting to perform suck and swallow as explained in that DVD from Lt Dawson.

On the following day Lt Dawson contacted nurse Amy at home.

"I found a doctor for you. He is taking over his father's practice in a rural area. The New Government won the Civil War based on support from small towns so we are improving their healthcare. Go to your computer and click on this link. You will see a photo of him. If you like his looks, you can talk to him over video chat at 3 PM."

"I like his looks."

At 3 PM, Amy and Dr Steve Barlow video chatted.

"I am starting a practice in 2 weeks in my old home town."

"I can give notice. I can spend this weekend in your present location if you want to test my obedience. The New Government is asking women to accept one spanking a week for the first 4 weeks. I am looking for a man who will spank whenever he feels like it."

"I would very much like to see you this weekend but I'd prefer to go there because I wanted to see a ball game before going back home to take over my dad's practice."

"Fine by me. I am going to take my clothes off so you can see what you will get Friday night. You will notice that my rear end needs to be reddened. And I promise to service no man until you arrive. By the way, If I sign a dual contract for marriage and slavery, you won't have to pay me a salary."

"Wow! Your body is amazing. And you are so obedient. I will tell my friends about Lt Dawson."

Amy and Dr Barlow spent the weekend together. She gave her notice at work and was supposed to arrive in the village where Dr Barlow was taking over his father's practice on the 17th. She decided to mark her territory and arrive on the 16th. She knew small towns. She had a detailed map but asked to stop for directions at several typical small town gathering places, the gas station, the post office and the grocery store. She wore her tightest pants. She introduced herself as Dr Barlow's nurse and fiancee and said, "Dr Barlow told me that I was the most obedient woman he ever met."

She arrived at his practice at 10 AM and found him unpacking. She got there just in time by her estimation because he already had 3 casseroles from single women in his breakroom fridge. The good doctor was obviously excited so Nurse Amy grabbed hold of his zipper and said, "I am your slave. Anytime this gets hard, I will take care of it."

She unzipped his pants and expertly sucked on him until he released his seed. That was only logical because any man another women wanted could not be allowed to be seen with an unsatisfied erection by the competition.

After a few hours, he said, "I'm getting hungry. Let's take a break."

Amy said, "I'll heat up one of those casseroles. After lunch, you can give your nurse her first spanking at the office. Last weekend's spanking was a week ago and does not count because my bottom is not even pink and I was not your naughty nurse last week."

"You are the best slave any man could want."

"I aim to be the the best slave, the best nurse and the best wife in the county."