All Comments on 'Police Training Ch. 02'

by lioness_71

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
karalinekaralineover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I enjoyed this so so much, I love the antagonism between them and the fact that as much as they want it to it doesn't get in the way of the burning attraction they have for each other. I'm so pleased you decided to continue this story and very impressed at how you've pulled it off too, its believable and fascinating to learn more about the different back stories you've dreamt up for them.

Can't wait for the next instalment!

Esther x

North200North200over 8 years ago
Another excellent chapter!

I love your writing style and the story is sexy as hell. I love how you use Lizzy's family to give the story character and depth! Very well done!

AEisMeAEisMeabout 8 years ago

The chemistry between the two is palpable. Not surprised she gave in so quickly. That scene was quick and hurried and hot as hell. It'll be interesting to see what happens when they aren't being watched liked hawks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

Would be even better if the POV stopped sliding around. I’m trying not have a conniption over the made up word “konipshin”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlioness_71@lioness_71
11/18/18 - Wrote a quick Thanksgiving themed Timeless FanFic in honor of the 2 hour Timeless 'movie' in December. Height: Tall means tall; very tall, but I still like my heels. "Big cats scratch, but everyone likes a little pussy."

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES