Police vs Mad Scientist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crossed my arms, my voice firm and assertive. "Sarah, let's be honest. You're not here because you care about our relationship. You're here because of the money."

Her eyes widened, and she feigned surprise. "Laura, how could you think that? I just want us to be close again."

I shook my head, not buying her act. "You had your chance to be there for me, Sarah. But when I was at my lowest, you didn't help me find a way to regain my body and personality. Instead, you moved on, found a new partner in David, and kicked me out of our apartment."

Sarah's face flushed with shame, but she tried to defend herself. "I thought it was best for both of us, Laura. I didn't know what else to do."

"No, Sarah, it was best for you. You only thought about yourself," I retorted. "Well, now it's my turn to think about myself. I don't want you in my life, not after everything that's happened."

Her eyes filled with tears, but I could see a glimmer of understanding. "I'm sorry, Laura. I never meant to hurt you."

I sighed, feeling a mix of anger and sadness. "Maybe you didn't mean to, but you did. And now, I need to move on, without you in my life."

With that, I closed the door, leaving Sarah to face the consequences of her actions.

***

Life had taken a beautiful turn since Gary and I got married. My body remained hypersensitive and hypersexual, and our lovemaking was a source of immense pleasure for both of us. But now, with my mind clear, I no longer felt the need for casual connections with strangers. I was committed to Gary and the life we were building together.

One day, we decided to visit an art gallery to explore the beautiful masterpieces together. As I stood in front of the mirror, carefully applying makeup and admiring my reflection, I felt a sense of contentment.

In the mirror, I saw Gary approaching from behind. But suddenly, his expression shifted to a sinister smile that sent chills down my spine -- it was the same ominous smile that the Shadow Architect had worn on that fateful day.

I caught my breath, my heart pounding as I spun around to face Gary. To my relief, his usual warm and gentle smile was in place. I took a deep breath, trying to shake off the eerie feeling that had enveloped me.

"Are you okay, Laura?" Gary asked, concern in his voice.

I hesitated for a moment before responding, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just thought I saw something strange in the mirror. But it was probably just my imagination."

Gary nodded, wrapping his arms around me for reassurance. "If you're sure, let's get going. The art gallery awaits."

As we left our home, hand in hand, I couldn't shake the feeling that what I had seen was more than just a figment of my imagination. Was it a sign of something more sinister lurking beneath the surface, or was my mind playing tricks on me?