A Witch's Temptation

Story Info
Man uses a spell to enter his stuckup witch neighbor's mind.
12k words
4.46
23k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a commission requested by EB18, who also helped with editing. Thanks EB18.

~~~~~~~

My name's Ryan, I'm a 21 year old history major at Hudson's School of The Arts. I'm fairly popular and somewhat attractive but currently I'm single because a certain chick has caught my eye. Me and a couple of friends were hanging outside my apartment door off campus. We were drinking a couple of beers when my super hot and strange neighbor walked past us to get to her apartment.

"Hey Zoe! Why don't you join us, we're just hanging out and having a couple beers."

I said being my normal friendly self. I really wanted to go out with her but she always seemed so uninterested. She was beautiful with long black hair that nearly touched the ground and strikingly beautiful large blue eyes. I have never seen more beautiful eyes in my life. The only problem was she would dress in all black boring clothing. Like she worked in a funeral home or something. It's like she's trying to hide her beautiful curvy body. "Come on Zoe, 1 beer won't kill you." I said insisting.

"I have no interest in hanging out with anyone." She said while unlocking her door. "Especially not hanging out with some slacker like you." She said giving me a piercing stare, as if she were trying to burn me to the core. She then slammed the door.

"Gee what the Hell is her problem?" My friend Zach said. "No wonder she doesn't have any friends." 

"Hey ease up on her Zach. She's just different, that's all. I like that." 

"Oh come on Ryan you actually think she'll ever go out with you? I mean I know you're a ladies man but that Halloween chick is definitely not interested. She also needs to get a new outfit from this century. Everybody in class thinks she's in a cult or something."

"I don't know, I think the way she dresses is kind of cute. Like she's a hot goth chick or something. If she would just give me a chance..." 

~~~~~~

The next day

I was late to class but I wasn't too worried cause I always managed to ace exams anyway. However, as I was stepping out of my apartment's front door someone smashed into me. 

"Watch where you're going meathead!" I heard Zoe's familiar and normally quiet voice say.

"I should watch where I'm going? You smashed into ME!" I snapped back.

"Whatever, it's normal for you to be late! But some of us like to actually take class seriously." She said coldly as she started jogging towards the elevator.

"Geez, she's cute but she can be so bitchy sometimes..." I muttered knowing she was too far away now to hear.

Just then I noticed a book that must've fallen out of her bag at some point. 

"This is good! I'll pick up her textbook for her and give it back later. Then she'll be so grateful that maybe she'll agree to go out for coffee sometime." I thought out-loud to myself.

That is, I thought it was a textbook, till I picked it up and turned it over. The front was strange and had no title. Instead it felt like the front of it was made of brown leather. The markings on it were also quite strange. I didn't recognize most of them but from what I could tell it all seemed very mystical and ominous. There was also a big eye in the center. There's no way this is a textbook of any class. Maybe it's a diary? If so, I gotta skip class and read this, just in case she's written anything about me. 

I walked back into my apartment and set the book on my desk. I got comfortable in my chair and opened up the book. I was hoping it would be a diary but I was instead completely bewildered. From the best I could tell it was written in some strange ancient writing. Seemed to be runes of some sort. Or maybe some ancient language. But that would be ridiculous. Maybe this is just some weird fan creation from some T.V. show.

Either way I was just about done trying to look through it. There was nothing in here that I could read, until I finally got towards the end. Near the end of the book there was actually some things written in English for once. It seemed to be very nice penmanship. Was this Zoe's own handwriting?  

~~~ It is now my turn to add my own spells to this ancestral tome.

My first very own spell. I call it Spiritual Joining. If this works properly it allow you to fully understand another human being as though you were one. It will allow you to see through their eyes, feel what they feel. It is the ultimate spell for getting closer to someone. The incantation is as follows: ~~~

Woah. What the Hell? So this really is supposed to be some sort of spell book... And this last spell is one that I guess Zoe must've written. Crazy. But this can't be real right? I wonder what the requirements would be to cast it.

"This can't be real." I said aloud. "I can't believe I thought it might be real for a second there. This is just some bullshit. I'm going to go hang out with some friends now." 

~~~~~~

It was about 3 o'clock when I finally got back to my apartment building. As I was approaching my door suddenly I heard a door burst open.

"YOU!" I heard Zoe say louder than I've ever heard her speak before. "You, what's your name again?" 

"It's Ryan... you don't remember? We've been neighbors for like almost a year now..." 

"I'm not an idiot, I know who you are I just don't remember your name. You're my annoying neighbor who is always hanging out with his loud friends. Anyway I'll make this quick. Earlier today I lost a book that is very important to me. Did you possibly see it somewhere? It looks quite unique."

"Uhh no I can't say I've seen any book." I lied. "What is this book about anyway?" 

"As if I'd tell you." She said slamming the door. 

"Geez I thought she was shy, I guess she's just rude and anti-social." If she had remembered my name and been nice maybe I would've given it back.

I heard her door open again. "I almost forgot to say." She said staring at me with her piercing blue eyes. "If you see that book anywhere let me know. It's important." 

"Sure, neighbor." I shot her a big smile.

She gave me a final cold stare then shut her door again.

I walked into my apartment and dropped my backpack on the floor and went straight to Zoe's strange tome.

"Let's get another look at this spell." I opened the book to one of the final pages where I had seen the spell earlier. "Okay not that I believe this will work, but I may as well try it right? She looked very concerned, plus she even talked to me about it. She never approaches me about anything. I'm usually the one who has to speak first.

Maybe these spells are real after all. Now let's see, it says to be near the person I want to spiritually join with and to concentrate and visualize them in my mind. What exactly is supposed to happen if this works anyway? It says we will join somehow. Spirit joining, what could that mean? That we will understand each other somehow? I have no clue what might happen but if it really leads to us becoming closer than that'll be good for me." 

I looked at the incantation closely. If this was going to work then I better say it all correctly.

"Su-Ra-Tu-La-Roh." I said weakly.

Nothing. I don't think anything happened. Did it not work? Or maybe I didn't do it right? I wanted to try one more time. But this time I really concentrated on Zoe. I pictured her in my mind as best as I could. I just wanted to be closer to Zoe somehow, this is my only chance.

"SU-RA-TU-LA-ROH." I said, this time confidently. I saw the letters of the book glow blue. Then all of a sudden my vision shifted horribly.

~~~~~

My vision was blurry. All of a sudden I seemed to be in a place I had never been to before. I tried to look around but I couldn't move my eyeballs. It was as if someone else was controlling my eyesight. I wish I could see where I was, instead I was focused in on some History book and what seemed to be homework as well. I was trapped and bored but I really wanted to get off of this book to figure out where I was. I tried my best to think about looking around. 

Look around. I thought. Come on, look around!

Then I got a strange feeling. Somehow I knew it had worked. "You know I've been studying for a while now. Maybe I should take a break." I heard Zoe's voice say. Then all of a sudden I stood up and started walking around what must be Zoe's apartment. The layout was similar to mine since we're in the same building but it was decorated in such a unique and eerie way. There seemed to be such strange art and symbols decorating the walls and some framed. Very similar to what I had seen in the book. I wasn't sure what the spell was supposed to do. I just wanted it to make me closer to her somehow and instead it's put me literally as close as I could possibly be, inside her head.

She went to her fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and started drinking most of it. I could feel the coldness of the bottle on her hands, they were much smaller than my own. I even felt the coldness of the water on her lips and inside her mouth traveling down her throat. It felt strange as if I myself was drinking water but different. Her lips were much softer and fuller on the bottle for instance.

This was all really cool but damn did I feel restricted. It was so weird and frustrating to just be in here as a passenger of sorts. I wonder if I can actually do anything while I'm in here? She then walked back into the area that would be considered her room. Thankfully she walked to her mirror to get a look at herself.

"Perhaps I should get a haircut soon?" Zoe said focusing her attention on her hair. It was so strange for me to be looking in a mirror and seeing Zoe in the reflection. But it was also thrilling to be able to stare at her all I want while she had no idea I was even in here. It felt like I was doing something dirty. Then something strange happened, Zoe's eyes seemed to wander lower and focused on her chest area. It was almost as if because my desires were influencing her and making her eyesight drift downward. Whatever the reason was I was grateful and stared as much as I could at Zoe's chest with her own eyeballs to try and memorize the shape of them.

God, I wish she wore more revealing clothes, this stuffy black sweater really obscures the shape of them.

"What the- What am I doing?" Zoe said yanking herself away from the mirror. "Just what the Hell was that? It was as if my eyeballs were glued to my breasts. That was peculiar, my breasts have never fascinated me; in fact I hate them. I wish they were smaller and drew less attention. That's why I wear black baggy clothing. But it's not enough to hide them. Maybe I'll create a spell that can shrink them a bit." Damn could she really do that? But I love her large chest. I wonder how big they would look if she really tried to show them off instead of restricting them. 

She went straight back to her textbook to study more. Does this girl do anything else but study? She should try going out more often. Have a drink and loosen up a bit. But no she's in here doing boring homework and I'm stuck here with her. Luckily every five minutes or so I can get her eyes to drift downward towards her breasts and get a good view of them.

"Damn. Why do my eyes keep wandering away from my work?" She said rubbing her eyeballs. "This must just be stress from having lost my family's generational spell book... my mom's gonna kill me." 

After a while though I felt my influence in her growing. Before I could take control of her eyes every 5 minutes but now it was more like every 1 minute. Each time it was also harder for her to take control back. Then finally once I got a very long look at her body and managed to get her aroused. I could feel her nipples harden against the soft fabric of the sweater she was wearing. I could also feel the warm and tingly arousal in her crotch. My presence and arousal had finally caused her to become aroused at her own body at the same time.

"Oh God. What is happening to me?" She said shooting straight up and pulling her eyesight away from her body. "Either I'm going crazy or some rival witch has cast some sort of spell on me. Perhaps the same one who stole my tome! Whoever it is I'll negate the spell with this." She said picking up a bottle of a glowing blue liquid. A couple of seconds later my vision changed again and I woke up back in my apartment in my own body. It felt strange to be back in my male body and also to be back in full control again.

"Was that even real? I think it was, and the book is still there. It must've been real. Also even though I couldn't do anything at first it felt like the more time I spent inside of her, the more I could control her actions. That is, until she got rid of me. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow and see what I can really get up to if I lay low for like an hour." 

~~~~~~~~

The next day I got home from hanging out with some friends in the afternoon. The whole time I had been thinking about what happened between me and Zoe yesterday. Using the only spell I could read in her spell-book I was able to be inside of her head. I couldn't do much while I was in there but today might be different.

As I got home coincidentally Zoe seemed to be arriving home as well.

"Hi neighbor! How are you?" I said being my normal friendly self.

She just stared at me, her piercing eyes were like daggers. Not saying a word. Hoping that if she stares hard enough I'll give up and go away. Strangely, I noticed something was different about her today. Instead of a stuffy black sweater or an extra long funeral dress she was actually wearing a black blouse that actually showed some cleavage. Her clothes were still all black but she was looking hotter than ever before. 

"Hey, you seem to be trying a new fashion style today. It looks nice. I like it!" I said with a big grin.

She instantly started blushing and actually averted her eyes for once. "W-what the hell? Why am I wearing this." She said while crossing her arms over her chest as if she was trying to hide her big breasts. "I never wear clothes like this! Why did I...?" She stopped thinking out loud and seemed to suddenly remember that I was here. She then ran into her apartment and slammed the door again. Classic stuck up Zoe.

"Woah. Did my desires influence her somehow? Cool. Let's see what I can do today..." I said heading into my own apartment. 

~~~~~

After eating something quickly I decided I would try the spell again. I went into my closet to retrieve the spellbook. I had hid it carefully in case Zoe had somehow decided to look into my apartment for it, but she didn't seem to suspect me right now.

It was hidden in a cardboard box that I had placed on a high shelf in my closet. I had to dig through the box to take it out. Here it was. I opened up to the spell I had used yesterday. Did I have a plan this time? No, not really. But I do know now that I can possibly control more the longer I'm in there. It's also possible that my influence inside her lingers and affects her. It made her wear a top today that she would never wear normally. Let's see what happens this time. I began to visualize and concentrate heavily on Zoe. I visualized my soul itself entering her form.

"SU-RA-TU-LA-ROH." I said once again.

~~~~~~~

Once again my vision shifted immediately. I was in Zoe's room and seemed to be seeing it with her eyeballs. Last time I jumped the gun and it tipped her off that something was wrong. This time I decided I'd lay low for an hour or so to see what happens. For now I would be bored though as Zoe was just doing some homework. I don't know why she spent so much time on it. I usually save homework for an hour before it's due. It's really not an issue for me. I kind of wish she would stop for now though.

"That's enough homework for today." Zoe said slamming her textbook shut. Crap did I influence her accidentally? "How can I do homework normally knowing that some freak could be out there with my family tome? Who knows it's even possible he or she used a spell on me yesterday. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. I'll go check the school's lost and found office." 

On her way out of her apartment she grabbed a long black trench-coat that I had seen her wear before. She began to button it all the way up, probably wanting to hide her curvy figure. What a shame I thought. Then all of a sudden as if on cue she stopped half way through buttoning. As if she had also had that thought. She then unbuttoned all the way and went out of her apartment that way instead.

Being inside Zoe while she was out in public was a different type of thrill. It felt kind of embarrassing to be walking out into the world dressed and looking as a woman but at the same time I had to remind myself that it was Zoe doing it and I was just a passenger. But I felt her legs walking and the wind blowing through her long hair. It truly felt like it was me doing it. That I was going out into the world as Zoe. It was strange, she didn't go the way that I would normally go to the lost and found. Instead she seemed to be taking hallways and paths with the least amount of people in them. I guess she tries her best to avoid people for whatever reason.

As soon as we got to the lost and found office Zoe seemed to stop short of entering. She could see the volunteer girls running the office and recognized one of them. A girl from one of her classes who she hated. I could feel Zoe's shyness and anxiety kick in at possibly interrupting a social situation and having to talk to that girl for whatever reason. This was strange. I thought Zoe was a tough and scary witch but she seems to be scared of certain social situations. Who knew?

Zoe actually turned around and wanted to come back some other time. Come on

Zoe! I thought. Be brave! I thought.

And then Zoe turned back around and walked into the office. 

"Hi! I uh was just here to..." She barely managed to squeak out. Damn I boosted her confidence but she was already losing it.

"Hi welcome to the Lost and Foun- Hey wait a minute I know you! You're that witchy girl from my math class last year. How are you doing witchy?" The blonde big breasted volunteer girl said with a fake smile. She was wearing an orange tee shirt, jean shorts, and a ponytail. Damn what a bitch. I could feel Zoe's anxiety but also anger start to build up. She really hated this preppy girl. She was like Zoe's total opposite.

After she said that I expected Zoe to reply and defend herself the way she would with me. But she didn't. She couldn't. I could feel her anxiety really start to build up. Zoe never wanted to be in this situation and she never would have put herself into it. It was my fault she was here. She wasn't saying anything though. She was paralyzed by fear and anger. Damn I had to do something to save her. Maybe enough time had passed. Maybe I had enough power to actually do something myself.

"I'm just here to look for a book I lost. I don't want any drama." I heard Zoe's voice say. Except it was weird. I had said that. Not Zoe. It came out of her mouth and was done with her vocal chords but I knew it was actually me who said it, not her. 

"Oh my gosh witchy I'm just teasing! No drama here!" The blonde said slightly surprised that Zoe was keeping her cool. "So, which text book did you lose? Describe it so I can take a look in the back." 

"Well it's not exactly a textbook. It's an old family photo album." Zoe had found her voice again and described the book on her own. Seemingly didn't suspect I had made her speak earlier. "It's kind of a strange book, the cover is made of leather and has these, uhm, strange family symbols on it. My family is from another culture so it would look very strange to you. But it's also very unique, if it's back there it'll be easy to tell it's mine." She finished saying.

"Okay witchy, I'll go take a look right now. It'll take about a minute." She said heading towards the back of the office. I could feel Zoe's relief at having dealt positively with this social situation. I did not sense that she was suspecting she was under any influence like yesterday.