Policed in Three Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers

Act One was over, although at this point, I had no idea that this would be a three-act play. The question from earlier in the day in the gym had been answered. Yes, these two guys could--and would--manhandle and fuck me.

Before they left, Chuck replayed the recording of me giving permission for a rough fuck and laughed.

* * * *

The hockey game was over. Buddy had no entertainment to focus on. So, he was fucking me. A big, black bull was fucking me. That was new enough for me without the way he was doing it, which also was a revelation. I hadn't been fucked by a black bull before. Nobody had fucked me this way. When the game finished, Chuck picked me up like I was a sack of potatoes and slung me over his shoulder. My wrists were handcuffed together again. They'd freed me of the ball gag.

"Let's take it to the bedroom, Buddy. You want to start him in the DP there?"

"Sure," Buddy said, rising from the sofa and following us into the bedroom.

DP. I knew what that meant. It was Act Two in delivering on my fantasy--but only half of it. All that King Cock work was going to pay out.

Buddy went down on his back on the bed. Chuck laid me, stretched out, on top of Buddy, on my back. My arms went over Buddy's head, my handcuffed wrists behind his neck. He laced his legs through mine and lifted and separated my legs, rolling my pelvis up. Chuck, only in black leather gloves and boots, knelt between Buddy's and my spread legs. Both men ran their hands over my body, sexing me and making me moan. I begged for it.

"Do it. Put me on the cock," I murmured. I had no idea which of the men would fuck me in that position. I didn't care. They both were hung. They both were in erection. I was in erection too. Buddy worked my pecs and nipples with a hand and buried his face in the hollow of my neck. His other hand went down and laced its fingers through my balls, a finger pressing in the vein on the underside of my cock, at the root, keeping me hard as a rock, as Chuck glided his gloved hands over my body and took my cock in his mouth, giving me head, as I rocked my hips against his cheeks.

"We're putting you on both cocks," Buddy growled.

"Yes, yes, Fuck me. Fuck me now," I whimpered. "Both of you fuck me."

Chuck took his mouth off my cock to laugh, but then he swallowed me again, sucking, sucking, sucking. One of his gloved hands went under me, raising my tailbone, the heel of the hand supporting the tailbone as he penetrated me with a finger. I rocked on the finger, moaning, as he relentlessly sucked me to an ejaculation.

He then coaxed our legs open, and he manipulated mine, bending them, and setting the soles of my feet flat on the bed beside Buddy's thighs. The gloved hand supporting my tailbone raised my hips more, so that, with my feet flat on the mattress, I was raised in the position that he told me was that of the crab. He moved Buddy's erection into position, the glans pressed against my hole with his other hand.

"Oh, shit. Oh, fuck," I murmured. They were going to do it.

And then Buddy was moving, entering me, penetrating, going deep, as, together, he and Chuck held me in place. Buddy fucked me in powerful upward thrusts. I focused on that for the next several moments--being fucked by the big, black bull in the position of the crab, my wrists cuffed and trapped behind his thick bull's neck, his lips and teeth buried in the hollow of my neck.

For several minutes I forgot Chuck and what he was doing. When I was aware of him again, he was putting himself into position between Buddy's and my spread legs.

Then I learned that DP meant double penetration.

Chuck hovered over me. I was sandwiched between the two burly cops, bare-chested, but still with their tight blue pants on their legs, their waistbands unhooked, unzipped, flared, to free their cock and balls for action. Their utility belts were gone, but their black boots were still on their feet, extending up their calves. And Chuck was wearing his black leather gloves.

Chuck put the bulb of his cock in place at my hole, above where Buddy's cock was buried inside me. Buddy had stopped pumping. But I was to find that was only to let Chuck penetrate and do the pumping.

I hyperventilated, cried out for mercy that wasn't coming; and tensed, but then relaxed when I realized that Chuck was right, that survival depended on relaxing and stretching--and groaning and panting and whimpering.

"Fuck. Shit. FUCK!"

"Take it. Take it. Take it," Chuck growled, crouching over me in mounting position, and I writhed under him as he entered, entered, entered me. Both cocks inside me, all time and space went into suspension for unknown seconds as we all panted, willing for me to adjust, waiting for me to stretch. And then, probably thanks to many hours with my King Cock dildo, I adjusted. And Chuck began to pump.

"Shittttt."

I was in the seventh heaven that I'd managed to manage it. This is what I've moved toward and been willing to say "yes" for. I wanted to be able to do this--to be in a lifestyle where I did do this.

I was doing this.

Chuck and Buddy fucked me to a shared coming in a double penetration.

When chuck pulled out of me and Buddy embraced me and moved me higher on his body, I thought it was over--that the second act was concluded.

But it wasn't.

Chucked disappeared from below me. But Buddy pulled me into a closer embrace. He laced his arms under mine--under my armpits, immobilizing my arms even more than before and stretching my torso out. He laced his legs in mine again and spread and raised them together, rolling my pelvis up again.

And then Chuck was standing below the bed, over us. He held his gloved right hand up. The black leather was dripping in lube. Chuck was smiling. He came down on his knees on the bed between our legs again. I felt the coldness of the lube and the slickness of the greased-up black leather glove at my hole, which was now gaping open from just having two thick cocks in it.

It hit me. He was going to fist me. Surely, he wasn't going to fist me. But, fuck, I'd said I wanted to experience it all. Fuck. Shit.

Bunched fingers pressed at my hole. I was dilated. My channel sucked them in, having no idea what would follow them. The knuckles followed them. I gave a little cry. "Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

"Relax. Take it, take it. Relax." His voice was smooth, cooing, coaxing me to think this was no big deal.

This was a big deal. I gave a scream and arched my head back as the knuckles breached the sphincter muscle. He was fisting me.

Buddy cupped my chin with one of his hands, holding my head back, his thumb pushing in between my lips, giving me something to suck on rather than spending all of my time screaming at the ceiling.

He was in... to the wrist... He flexed his fist and I groaned. He began to slow pump me with the fist, fist fucking me. I moaned. After a while I adjusted to it and I began rocking on the fist, moving in synch with the fuck.

Chuck laughed.

Act Two was the "height of peril" scene. Or so I thought at the time.

* * * *

He was a little guy, probably no bigger and older than I was--the runt of the force. I could smell the fear and apprehension in his sweat. This probably was his first rodeo. I certainly was mine. He mounted me--I could feel him trembling--right after a big-dicked black who had me in a missionary on the bed--not in my bed, not in my bedroom--tensed, snorted, jerked, pulled it out to my entrance, creamed me there, and then stuck it in again, brutally, sliding through the cum of countless men and gave me three more thrust. Moving into position right after the big black pulled out, the little Hispanic guy turned me over and mounted me in a doggie. He probably didn't want to see my face. He did what few of the others did for me, though. As he rode me, he moved a hand under my waist, grabbed my cock, and stroked me off. I had no jackoff for him, though. I was all out of ejaculations.

I was just a vessel for a lot of guy's pack mentality lust, each pent on demonstrating he was one of the guys, part of the brotherhood of men within the force who forced themselves on other men.

The others, I don't know how many, milled around the bed--I didn't know how many; they seemed to come and go from the room--their dongs hanging out, being stroked as they watched me being fucked, waiting their turn. They were in various stages of dress and undress, all of it cop gear. All of them wearing those big black boots, ready to run at the hint of discovery or a call to duty.

The little guy's fuck was perfunctorily, just enough to be one of the guys. I don't think he even came--that he just pretended he did, mimicking a moment of ecstasy and an ejaculation for show--before pulling out. I'd barely serviced the cock that had been shoved in my mouth before he'd turned me over on my stomach, before that guy had pulled out, was sliding under me, on his back on the bed, and had lifted and settled on his cock, on top of him in a cowboy, facing him. I still had the handcuffs on my wrists. I wasn't going anywhere--not before these cops were done with me in their frenzy of shared fucking.

"You ever been gangbanged?" Chuck had asked me earlier in the evening, standing in the doorway of my bedroom, a cellphone to his ear. He was still wearing those black leather gloves that mesmerized me. My eyes followed the shiny one on his right hand that he'd fisted me with.

Now I could say yes.

I was barely in position, on the cock of the cop underneath me, until another black, tall, thin, hard-bodied, probably the longest shaft I'd seen tonight, but not thick, was climbing up behind me, putting his long, brown arms around me. These two weren't young, probably in their forties. They knew what they were doing, though. Oh, god, they sure knew what they were doing. The long, black cock snaked its way inside me, on top of that of the guy under me. I writhed between them, panting hard, whimpering, but "Yes, yes, yes," floating through my brain.

You ever been gangbanged? Yes, tonight. You ever been DPd? Yes, tonight--twice.

I'd thought it had been winding down in my apartment. Buddy was between my legs, in a missionary. My handcuffed hands were over my head, gripping the rungs of the brass headboard. Buddy was finished jerking and spouting. Shit these two were virile and perpetually good to go. Chuck, showered, and mostly dressed, all done except for buttoning up his cop shirt over his hunky, muscular chest, stood in the doorway of my bedroom, leaning into the doorframe, a cellphone to his ear.

"Yeah, I got a good one right here," he said into the phone. "I'll see if he'll do it."

Buddy was rising from me, headed toward the bathroom for his shower. I thought they were done. I was lying there where he left me, on my back, arms over my head, legs splayed and bent, feet flat on the mattress, cum dribbling out of a hole that had been reamed gaping by two monster cocks. It had been some time since I'd come, but I was satiated, and it was still a thrill to have the two big bruisers tag teaming between my legs and inside me. They seemed to have an unending supply of cum. I was mellow, blowing bubbles and babbling softly to myself.

"You ever been gangbanged?" Chuck asked, lowering the cellphone to his shoulder. It took me a couple of seconds to realize he was talking to me.

"I asked if you'd ever been gangbanged, Conner," he repeated, more gruffly.

"No," I answered, my voice sounding weak, spent, even to myself.

"You gonna let us take you to a gangbang?"

I think I moaned at that point. I can't remember. It was hard to get my mind around the concept just now. The night wasn't over. There would be a third act. Well, it was now for never for the whole enchilada experience.

"Yes," I murmured, half hoping he wouldn't hear me. But he did.

"Great, say it into the camera. Say, 'Take me for a ride to a gangbang, Chuck.'" He put the phone on record and turned it to me.

"Take me for a ride to a gangbang, Chuck," I whispered, raising my head and giving him a wan, already tired, little smile between the frame of my spread and bent legs, my dripping hole there for the camera to record.

Chuck laughed and turned the phone back to his ear. "You got that, Rocky. He's a real sweetie. A novice but game for it. Get the guys together and tell me how soon you guys can gather--yes, tonight; yes, now--and tell me a place."

They didn't take the cuffs off when they took me out of the apartment. In full gear, Chuck just pulled shorts on me, slung me over his shoulder, and took me out of the apartment and down the stairs to a squad car. The night was late, though, and they didn't make much noise in our departure. I'm pretty sure none of the neighbors saw the "arrest."

If they had, it no longer mattered to me. I already was exhausted, but I was humming, wondering what a gangbang was like.

The curtain was up on Act Three.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers
12