Policeman Finds being Bi Rewarding

Story Info
Sex on duty.
1.4k words
4.46
3.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my early life was a normal heterosexual life and I dated many women. I knew a lot of the attention I received was because I wore a badge and uniform. They teach you that in the academy. But I did enjoy the attention. What I did not pay attention to was the attention I received from men, until one night in the park. I saw a car parked off the road running thru the. park. I pulled in behind it and flashed my spotlight thru the rear window and saw a head bop up, it was a young man in a situation that I figured out was him having intercourse with his girlfriend. He motioned for me to leave as (I could tell) he thrust himself forward to someone under him.

I got out of my car and walked up to the. car expecting to find a girl under him, being used sexually. What I saw when I flashed my flashlight into the. car was another male being used by this guy. I was very surprised to see him penetrating the younger looking guy. I took the one on top as being in his thirties and the one on the bottom in his twenties. Anyway, they stopped after I could tell the older man had just ejaculated inside the other one. As they stepped out of the car and pulled up their pants I just stood there in amazement. I was excited to have seen that gay encounter and had a hard on, which the younger guy noticed and said, "looks like you enjoyed watching us". I did not really have a reply and just stood there as they zipped up. I asked them to leave the park and got back into my patrol car.

Before they left the younger guy walked up to my car and asked if I would meet him behind the gas station on the corner so he could explain. I agreed. I waited there at the station for awhile before he arrived. He got into my car and started by telling me he was sorry for what I saw but that he was glad to have seen the bulge in my pants. He asked if I was gay and I said no. He asked if I ever had thoughts about another man and I said not until I saw them in action. That is when he reached over and rubbed my crotch......and I stopped him. But him touching me did excite me and I asked if he would meet me on the golf course that was close. This is where I have taken or met with women who gave me oral sex plenty of times.

His name is Jake and he was 22 and he met me behind the clubhouse. When he arrived I got out and leaned against my car door and he walked up and immediately touched my crotch, unzipped my trousers and took out my cock and stroked it. I was hard in no time as he continued to rub it. It was such a wonderful feeling for another man to play with me like that. He was soon on his knees sucking me and I shot off in no time because I was so excited. He thanked me and asked if we could meet more. I obviously wanted to have more fun with him and said yes.

Over the next month I met with Jeff numerous times and he would give me blow jobs each time. Then I was curious and asked him to show me his cock....and I really was excited about playing with it and wanted to put it into my mouth, but didn't. Not until I could no longer stand the temptation and knelt down and did put it into my mouth and began to suck him. Gawd, here I was in full uniform sucking a mans cock. I was nervous yet very turned on by what I was doing. When he warned me he was ready to cum I took it out of my mouth and let him shoot on to the ground. After that we would take turns sucking each other and we met different places.

I was moved to a different part of the city when the department made massive changes so I no longer met with Jake. I began to look for places where guys cruised for sex on my district and it did not take too long to find it. The downtown library area had guys all over the place looking for partners. It would be too obvious for me to talk to anyone on the street. So I would watch for someone to get into a car and follow them and watch them park. When I saw one head disappear I would walk up on them and, if possible, watch one guy sucking on the other. If their window was down they would usually hear me coming. It was always exciting to be able to see a raging hard on and would usually make me hard just looking at it. I would ask them for ID and would just warn them to be careful and "don't get caught" by someone who might be rough on them and their actions. One guy finally caught on after I caught him with another guy twice and asked me if I enjoyed watching. I told him yes, very much so. We became friends and we would arrange for me to follow him to where he would park and I would walk up and watch my new friend receive or give a blow job. Sometimes I would take my cock out and Jim, my new friend, would stroke it for me while I watched.

Jim later invited me to go cruising with him, off duty, in an abandoned amusement park area. Very secluded and. private and large area to walk around in. Jim walked me around and showed me ideal locations to have sex with other guys. It was summer And we both were wearing shorts. he pulled down my shorts and was sucking me when another guy walked up and said hi to Jim. Jim dropped his. shorts and this other guy, Scott, was soon fucking Jim. I was so turned to be in this. situation of being sucked by someone who was being fucked at the same time. Just watching those two have sex was invigorating and such a turn on.

Once Scott finished with Jim they both asked me if I would like to take it in the rear. I told them I might but had never had it. Well, Jim bent me over and licked me to lube me up and then ever so slowly entered me. It hurt like hell but I wanted it. Once inside of me fully he began to thrust it in and out while Scott talked to me and tried to relax me. I finally had him stop because it hurt. I left them there and went home.

All I could think about was getting fucked and how we had sex in that park area. I returned. to the park and found Scott was still there. I told him how all I could think about was getting it from behind. Well, he had the solution..;he had lube and in no time had me bent over and lubed his cock and my ass and ever so slowly entered me, being gentle, and when he was fully inside of me he began to thrust in and out and was deep inside of me and I was so happy tp have returned. Scot knew how to use me and I was loving it very much. When he was ready to explode he pulled out and shot all over my backside. I could feel his juices run down my ass and legs.

We talked for awhile and he advised me to get some things to use on myself in order to get used to being penetrated more. He invited me to his apartment and I visited him several times and he fucked me over and over. I will always be grateful to him for being gentle with me and giving me what I wanted.

Over the years I did manage to meet men while on duty but mostly when I was off duty. I became very submissive sexually and loved pleasing men orally anywhere, anytime and love being humiliated verbally and sexually.

I have more encounters to share, of times on duty and off. A great one is of a woman at a tavern who gave head to lots of policemen, one right after the other. Then once when she was sucking me I saw her play with herself and saw a cock between her legs. I asked her to stand up and give it to me and I ended up suckin king her cock and one of the other "guys" caught me...