James and the Giant

Story Info
James saved me from humiliation but the price was my ass.
1.9k words
4.46
12.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met James about a week after I moved into my new apartment. He lived across the street in an upstairs garage apartment that sat on a downtown lot. The stairway to his apartment was on the outside of the garage and faced the street. What really caught my eye the day I moved in was James sitting on the steps to his apartment shirtless in short, tight, cutoff jean shorts which was the style back then. I didn't miss the chance to introduce myself and get a look at his big bulge and muscular hairy legs.

James worked the evening shift at a warehouse. He was twenty-four and built like the Kansas farm boy that he was. His shaggy curly hair made him look a little boyish, but he was horny as hell all the time and was constantly scratching his balls and adjusting his big cock.

James often sat outside on the steps to his apartment around noon. He worked from three in the afternoon to eleven at night so he slept from about midnight to eight in the morning. I rarely saw him outside except on his days off or at noon when I went for a run and happened to go down the street in front of our apartments.

We ate dinner together one time when my carry-out order got messed up and I had too much fried chicken. It was on one of his days off and I took the food over to his place. His apartment had a small hallway between the bedroom and bathroom and one time during the evening I was trying to get into the bathroom just as he was coming out of his bedroom. We kind of collided in that tight hallway and he turned around just in time for his right hand to slide across my ass. He grabbed it firmly and said, "Don't you know any better than to put your tight ass in front of a farm boy?" I laughed a little and then he smacked me on the butt and grinned. I could feel my dick starting to swell from the encounter. I didn't really know what to make of his comment; it was suggestive as hell but he didn't make any other moves like he was cruising me or anything. In a couple of minutes the tip of my dick stuck to my briefs and I knew some pre-cum had dried and glued them together. I reached my hand down into my shorts to pull it loose just as James turned and saw me messing with my dick. Our eyes met and he smirked a little but didn't say anything.

I was in pretty good shape in those days and in the hot summer months I ran shirtless in really short nylon running shorts that had a built-in brief. I always ran with a jock strap on. I noticed some other runners in the locker room at my gym also wore the same nylon running shorts that had a built-in brief, but they didn't wear a jock or anything under it. So, one day I decided to try that too. Running without a jock was a big mistake and I found out why soon after I left the gym.

After three blocks of running my cock and balls were bouncing all over the place in that brief, and that was when I realized I was about to get a gigantic boner. My dick quickly went from thick to completely hard and cars were everywhere with people looking at me. I kind of panicked and tried to hide my erection as it shifted from side to side in my running shorts. Nothing seemed to help, but finally I was able to turn down the street where I lived. I saw James coming down his stairway shirtless about the time I was close to our apartments.

James was staring at me as I ran. My cock was still waving back and forth in those nylon shorts which were tented out in the front completely out of control. I got a few steps from his driveway and he yelled at the top of his lungs, "Hey Brett you horny bastard did you forget to jack off this morning? Why is your dick hard?" I was mortified that he saw my cock boned out. I just shot him the bird and he yelled, "Get your horny ass up here you pervert, before you get arrested." It was just like James to announce to all the neighbors that I was running down the street with a hard-on.

He turned and walked up his steps and I saw him unbuttoning his jean shorts. The last thing I saw was his bare hairy ass going through the door. Fuck, I thought to myself, he's right, I need to let my dick calm down. I would have gone into my own apartment but didn't have a key.

I ran up James' steps and saw his cut offs on the landing where he had dropped and kicked them off before he went inside. I didn't know what in the hell was going on with that, but I opened his door and found out immediately.

James was standing butt naked right in front of me with his giant cock outstretched and his humungous hairy nuts hanging below. His dick was at least nine inches long and pulsing as he stood there. I froze inside the doorway not knowing what he was going to do next. James had thick dense pubic hair. It was bushy as hell since it was untrimmed and it spread across his crotch from one side to the other. That bush made him look even more virile and masculine; as if that were even possible.

"Well take them off," he ordered nodding to my shorts. I was shirtless and sweaty, so when I pulled my shorts down I was also butt naked, my chest pounding at what was going on. He smiled a little and motioned for me to turn around which I did because he clearly was in control of me at the moment, although I didn't exactly know why.

James grabbed his cock and jacked it a couple of times and I stepped out of my shorts and walked toward him. When I got close enough he grabbed my dick and fondled it and then my nuts. I grabbed his cock and felt it. His dick was hot as hell and was thicker, longer and bigger than mine in every way. My eyes were glued to it and then I reached under his dick and felt his massive balls, which would barely fit in my open hand they were so big.

He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. I felt the light hair on his chest as I dropped down to the floor and his red hot cock was just throbbing in front of my nose. I couldn't stop myself and put my mouth over the top of the fat crown and went down as far as my throat would go. The heavy musk of his crotch was intoxicating and I grabbed his hair covered ass cheeks and started sucking his stiff cock aggressively.

"Oh hell yeah," he said putting his hands on the back of my head. He thrust his big sausage cock in my throat and then grabbed the sides of my head and started using it like a jack-off toy. I held my mouth and lips tight around his dick and sucked on it hard as he fucked my mouth gagging me over and over. I was fondling my cock and it was leaking pre-cum like a river. In no time I blasted a big load of cum all over the floor. James never noticed it, he just kept furiously fucking my mouth. In a few minutes I heard him grunting and the speed of his fucking increased. He thrust his hips hard and went deeper in my throat, I gagged loudly when his hot cum spewed in my mouth. It was dripping down the sides of my chin and then he pulled it out and blasted some of his huge load all over my face. He jabbed his dick back in my mouth and I sucked the last few squirts and swallowed. My face was a mess with thick lines of cum across my nose and eyes, dripping down my cheek and lodged in my hair. His dick never went soft and he settled a minute then said, "Damn, that was fucking amazing." I stroked his hard dick and felt the after effects of his rough fucking in my mouth.

He lifted me up and pushed me into his bedroom. "Bend over," he ordered and I leaned over his bed and felt his wet cock slide right between my ass cheeks. He shoved it hard against my hole and then pushed his dick deep inside my ass. It hurt like hell and I was cringing until my ass relaxed a little. Then he started pounding my ass, his rhythmic fucking bouncing me against his mattress. He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled my body and butt against his rock hard dick as he fucked. My ass was his, he jammed and rammed and moaned loudly as he shoved his massive dick in my hole. Since he had just shot a big load, he fucked me for almost fifteen minutes before he tensed up and started to cum. He uttered a deep growl and moaned as he emptied his second load of cum inside my ass. It felt like he shoved his cock up to my tonsils when he came, and I can't imagine how much cum he pumped inside me that day.

At the end of the ass fucking my lunch hour was over and I was late heading back to work. I pulled on my shorts and left him the mess to clean up. I rinsed the cum off my face in his kitchen sink and tried to jog back to my office, but my ass was aching too much. I could still feel the effects of his big dick buried deep in my hole as I walked back to the locker room. I had a difficult time focusing on work that afternoon.

That wasn't the only lunch hour James fucked me with his giant dick. In fact, my daily runs often ended up bent over his bed with his big cock ramming my hole. I can still remember the taste of his cum shooting in my mouth and across my nose. Many afternoons at work I would feel a pubic hair in the side of my mouth. I would pull it out and think about sucking his dick that day. My cock would start to swell at my desk and I would go to the men's room for a quick jack off session.

James moved away about two years after that first ass fucking, and I lost touch with him soon after he moved. He was one horny Kansas farm boy and I often think about his prodigious appetite for sex and the huge loads of cum I swallowed and took up my ass.

James and the Giant Dick, is one of my favorite memories. Damn, the end of my dick is glued to my briefs again.