Policewoman's Ball

Story Info
Female Police Officers investigate a party.
3.7k words
3.89
6.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark misty night in the town of Leighton, Surrey as Constable Nicola Henderson, accompanied by her partner, Constable Carol Prentiss, drove the Patrol car through the town. It had been a quiet but long night and Nicola looked forward a good breakfast and a soak in the tub before catching up on some much needed sleep.

Nicola had been a Police officer for eight years now and was also studying for her Sergeant's exams that were due in a few weeks. She was five feet seven of slim build and raven black hair that went down beyond her shoulders. When on duty she also tied it in a bun. Her breasts were large and firm and overall, she knew she turned heads of her colleagues, male and female. And, although she would not admit it, she enjoyed the attention. She had had several relationships that had not amounted to anything and was now happily single.

Nicola Henderson had arrived in Leighton six months earlier. She had been the main witness in the trial of her former partner, Jane Golden, who had been charged with corruption and embezzlement but had mysteriously disappeared days before the trial began. As a result of the ongoing tensions in the division Nicola put in for a transfer and was assigned to Leighton.

In contrast to Nicola, Carol Prentiss had only been an officer for six months. She was twenty-four while Nicola was thirty-two. Her blonde hair was cut short, and she was five feet six with medium breasts. She also had a boyfriend, Jack Ross, also a Police Officer, whom she met at the academy. They shared a flat in the town.

The shift was just ending when a message came over the radio. Neighbours had reported loud music coming from a house in a street not too far away. Nicola responded and informed the station they were just a few blocks away and that they would investigate.

As Nicola drove the patrol car down the street, they could hear loud music at the end house. Carol radioed the station asking about the status of the house. The owners were currently in Spain and the house was occupied by their son who was a college student.

"College kids having a good time while the parents are away," declared Nicola with a smile as she pulled up outside the house.

Getting out of the car both Constables approached the house.

"We should call for back up," said a nervous Carol.

"Don't be silly, Carol. They're only college kids," answered Nicola with a laugh as she rang the doorbell and banged on the door.

The door was opened by a tall young man in his twenties.

"Can I help you, Officers?" he shouted in the middle of the din.

"Are you the resident of this house sir?" asked Nicola at the top of her voice.

"I'll get him," responded the young man politely.

"Won't you come in?" he continued as he swung around and made his way through the house.

The young man was obviously aware why the two Officers had come because he turned to the youth using to music centre to tone down the sound.

Carol could not hide her disgust as she observed the college students in various stages of undress on settees and armchairs indulging in various sexual acts.

At one stage one of the young women eyed Carol.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" she asked contemptuously.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," was Carol's response which made Nicola wince, realising her partner had just made a mistake that could have explosive consequences.

"You ugly cow!" screamed the young woman who sprang to her feet and would have punched her but for the young man with her who restrained her.

"Take it easy, Cassie. The Officer meant no harm. Just relax," soothed the young man.

The situation was defused when another young man appeared.

"Good evening, Officers. My name is Tom Younger. My parents own the house. I'm sorry about the noise. I'll get them to tone it done," said the young man with a smile.

"I presume you are all over eighteen here?" asked Nicola with a smile.

"Of course. Please free to look around if you wish. They all my college friends," answered Tom with a polite smile.

"That won't be necessary. Just ease off on the noise. It can be heard all the way down the street," said Nicola.

The pretty Constables swung around towards the door only to find themselves confronted by two very tall handsome young men. They were both well over six feet tall and well built.

"Well, well, what have we here? Two pretty Police Officers from his Majesty's Constabulary," said one of the young men as he looked down at the Officers with a mischievous smile.

"We just asked the owner to tone down the noise," said Nicola as she tried to push her way past the young man.

"What's the hurry? Stay and enjoy," said the tall young man as he continued to smile menacingly.

"I'm sorry but we are on duty. Now, please excuse us," responded Nicola nervously.

"Oh, but I insist," retorted the young man and at that moment Nicola released a scream when she felt a stabbing pain from a stun gun.

"Nicola!" cried Carol before she too felt a similar pain in her back.

The loud music resumed up to drown out the Constables" protests as they were carried to an empty room, kicking, and screaming as they went.

"Nooo!" screamed the pretty Police Officers as a group of young men began to strip them.

Nicola struggled in vain as her jacket and blouse were quickly removed revealing her plain white bra from which her fine firm breasts strained to escape. At the same time the older Constable's pants and shoes were discarded revealing her plain panties.

"You'll be sorry for this, you bastards!" Screamed Nicola but all this brought was laughter and one of her male assailants prevented her from protesting further by forcing a kiss on her. Finally, Nicola's panties were removed, and she could feel a hand rubbing her pussy bush.

"God, don't you cops ever shave?" asked someone and this brought another chorus of laughter.

While this was going on Nicola could hear her unfortunate partner screaming. She could only imagine poor Carol being stripped as she was.

There was a pause however when someone remarked.

"Wow, I bet this isn't standard issue," referring to Carol's lacy black low cut bra and matching panties.

"I sure am looking forward to fucking you," continued the young Constable's assailant.

"Oh please, no!" screamed Carol.

"Hold on guys," said a tall young blonde man, clearly the leader.

For a moment Nicola and Carol felt a sense of relief but it was short lived.

"There's plenty for everyone," declared the young man before nodding to some of the others who pulled the beautiful naked Constables from the bed and made them kneel on the floor and face each other.

"My God, Nicola. What are they going to do to us?" asked Carol desperately.

"You two are going to put on a little show for us," declared the young man, who was clearly the leader.

"Go to hell, you sick fuck!" yelled Nicola defiantly, who tried to rise only pushed back down on her knees and at the same time felt what seemed to an electric shock that ran through her entire body causing her to scream with the pain. Although she was a seasoned Police officer, she was still horrified at what their assailants demanded.

"Oh my God. Please, just let us go," cried Carol.

"We won't report anything, I promise," she begged with tears streamed down her eyes.

"Too late for that, babe," answered the young man with a sinister grin.

"Now, get to work or you will both suffer," he said.

"Nicola, what is he talking about? What do they want us to do?" asked Carol naively.

Nicola looked around and realised the hopeless position she and her young colleague were in and then finally faced her partner.

"Carol, you trust me, don't you?" she asked.

Carol simply nodded.

"We are going to have to do things with each other. If we don't, we are going to suffer. Do you understand?"

It was only then that the penny dropped for Carol, and she felt disgusted by it as strange visions flashed through her mind.

"But Nicola, I never..."

"I'd listen to your partner, babe," interrupted the young man as he held what looked like a cattle prod in his hand.

"Just copy what I do," instructed Nicola as her lips met Carol's in a full passionate kiss. At that same moment Carol could feel Nicola's warm hand touch her breast and her other hand touch her trimmed pussy before a finger made its way through her pussy lips and began to probe, making the young woman moan softly as she felt a sexual pleasure that she had never felt before. So much so that she forgot or was almost deaf to the ongoing cheering of the unwanted audience.

With her eyes closed Carol reluctantly submitted to this wonderful feeling as her beautiful older partner's lips kissed her neck and, as Nicola pushed her onto her back Carol simply submitted as Nicola continued down her body, kissing, and licking as she went until she arrived at Carol's wonderful naked breasts with their erect pink nipples just waiting to be sucked.

"Oh my God," moaned Carol reluctantly from the unwanted pleasure as she felt Nicola's tongue making a continuous circular movement around her left breast until it arrived at her nipple.

Despite her predicament Carol's body shuck with excitement as her partner's tongue repeatedly lashed her nipple before her lips engulfed it and began to suck.

"Holy fuck! This is getting me wet!" Declared one of the young female onlookers as the two naked and beautiful Police Constables continued put on their unwanted display during the laughter and giggles.

When Nicola rolled over on her back Carol reluctantly followed her partner's instructions and it all began again until they were forced into a sixty-nine position and finally achieved orgasm as they licked each other's pussies, leaving both women breathless and exhausted.

"Wow, that was fantastic," declared the young leader.

"Please, you've had your fun. Just let us go," pleaded Nicola.

"Not just yet. You too have made us guys rock hard," responded the leader who nodded, and the Constables were lifted onto the bed with their hands locked into iron headboard by their own handcuffs.

"Nooo!" screamed both women as they realised what was about to happen.

"Wait, this one is mine," yelled one of the young women of the group as she pushed her way forward.

"Remember me, bitch? she yelled at Carol.

Carol recognised her as the one she insulted earlier.

"Please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean..."

"You'll be sorry all right. You'll be sorry you even met me if you don't make me cum. Now, start eating my pussy bitch before I beat you to crap!" yelled the girl as she lowered her pants and pushed her shaved pussy into Carol's mouth.

Terrified she'd suffocate, Carol reluctantly obeyed and began to probe the young woman's pussy with her tongue before proceeding to lash her clit.

"Yes, oh yes. Keep going, you cow," yelled the young woman repeatedly as she clearly enjoyed her dominance of her prisoner. At that same moment Carol could feel a hard cock push deep inside her vagina and began to pump.

The young woman let out a scream of ecstatic joy as she exploded into a wonderful orgasm.

"You're a very good pussy licker, bitch. You must have a lot of experience," sneered the young woman as her companions laughed, leaving Carol blush with embarrassment. The truth was she had experimented with her girlfriends in college but had never gone as far as orgasm.

"Hey, I've got an idea how to please all you horny guys," declared one of the young men. He nodded to one of his companions and both women were released from their bonds and forced once onto the floor in kneeling position facing each other.

"Please, release my friend. I'll do anything you wish. Just let her go," begged Nicola.

"Too late for that, sweetheart. We all want to get fucked and you two are going to please us every way we want. If you don't, well there'll be consequences," said the young man with a sinister smile as he brandished a large knife before their eyes.

"Oh, my God," cried Carol and just at that moment there was a tug of her hair that made her move slightly forward exposing her arse and to her horror she felt something hard press between her cheeks, and it began to pound her.

"Move your arse, bitch!" came a strong male voice.

Fearing what might happen to both if she refused, Carol meekly obeyed and began to move her bottom as it received cock after cock. She was also first to take cock in her mouth as well as hand fuck others. Gradually the young Constable settled into a rhythm and could see from the corner of her eye that Nicola too suffered the same ordeal.

For Nicola, the taste of cum exploding in her mouth and the sprays of cum on her breasts were nothing compared to the painful explosions of hot cum inside her bottom.

She knew she was at fault for this. She had disregarded protocol. Not only had she placed herself in this situation but Carol also. Oh, how she had listened to her younger colleague now. How stupid she was to let her pride cloud her judgement.

Finally, it all stopped as the last of the young men satisfied themselves before leaving the room.

Exhausted, the naked Constables simply collapsed on the floor, gasping for air. Suddenly, a rag was placed over Nicola's mouth. She struggled against the pungent odour but to no avail as darkness enveloped her.

"We better get out of here. It won't take long before the cops come swarming in here looking for these two," said the young man who had been the leader of the gang. The others nodded in agreement and slowly they all began to depart.

"I have an idea," said the leader.

"Give me a hand," the young man ordered as he and the young man the Constables had confronted at the door carried their unconscious victims upstairs and laid them together on the bed.

"We better scoot. It won't take the cops long to realise you're not the son," said the young man before they swiftly exited the house.

***

"Wake up, do you hear me? Wake up!"

The voice was that of Chief Superintendent Paula Bolster. As soon as she had heard that two of her Constables had gone missing while investigating noise levels at the house, she insisted on leading the search to find them.

What she found both shocked and horrified her as Nicola and Carol lay on the bed naked and motionless in a clear sexual embrace.

Slowly the two Constables regained consciousness, groaning as they did so.

There was a roar of laughter behind the Chief Superintendent who swung around and confronted the Police Officers.

"What are you all laughing at? Get downstairs. There's work to be done!" she yelled, and all the officers scurried quickly out of the room.

"Oh my God!" screamed Nicola as she reached for a blanket to cover Carol and her own naked body.

"Ma'am, I can explain...," she cried.

"Get dressed and report to the station and get cleaned up. You both stink," declared the Chief Superintendent as she threw their clothes on the bed.

"Then report immediately to my office," concluded Paula Bolster who swung around without waiting to hear any explanation and left the room.

***

After the severe reprimand from their superior came the disciplinary hearing where both Nicola and Carol were severely reprimanded for failing to follow Police protocol. The investigation revealed that the son who was supposed to be looking after the house had been away that weekend with his girlfriend and the person posing as him was the member of a local gang that had broken into the house.

After months of ridicule and taunts from colleagues became unbearable and they both resigned.

***

In a sleazy bar at the end of town a woman in her thirties sat in her usual seat and ordered her usual drink. The once proud woman was a sorry sight. Her raven black hair, once shining proudly, was rough and uncared for, as was her whole general appearance.

The ritual was always the same. She would drink until she would fall over or run out of money.

"Nicola, this isn't for you," declared a soft compassionate female voice. It was a voice that Nicola recognised.

Looking up she was startled at what she saw.

"It isn't for any of us, dear," slurred Nicola as she looked at Carol dressed in an expensive fur coat.

"Well, you seem to be doing well for yourself," said Nicola in another slur as her hand stroked the soft material of her former colleague's coat.

"Why don't you stand me a drink?" asked Nicola in a sarcastic tone.

"I think you've had enough," responded Carol, trying to hold back the tears as she observed the sorry sight of her once proud and able colleague.

"It's never enough, Dear, slurred Nicola, who, at that moment, slumped over before losing consciousness, into the arms of a tall strong looking young man who had accompanied Carol.

***

The fog slowly dissipated from Nicola's eyes as she slowly came round. The first thing she saw was a woman, clearly of African descent, smiling at her. Her dark bushy hair was very distinctive, and she wore an expensive looking business suit.

"Who are you?" asked Nicola as her eyes scanned the room.

"I'm Doctor Seymour. How many fingers do you see?" asked the Doctor.

"Three," responded a puzzled Nicola.

"You'll be fine," said Doctor Seymour with a chuckle before putting her stethoscope back in her bag and snapping it shut.

It was only as Doctor Seymour stood up that Nicola realised how tall and statuesque the beautiful Doctor really was.

"Give her two of these now and two more in a few hours. I'll see myself out," said the woman as she handed Carol the bottle of pills.

"Thanks, Tess," responded Carol as the Doctor exited the flat.

"How are you feeling?" asked Carol as she sat down on the bed.

"Ugh!" was all Nicola could utter as she put her hand to her head.

"Take these," said Carol with a chuckle as she handed her friend two aspirin and a glass of water.

"How can you afford this place?" Asked Nicola as her eyes scanned luxurious looking room.

"And those clothes?" she concluded, mystified at her former colleague's apparent good fortune.

"Why don't you have a shower? There are clean clothes in the wardrobe. We can have breakfast and then discuss that," answered Carol with a smile before leaving the room.

Having showered Nicola went to the wardrobe and was amazed at the expensive looking clothes. She checked them and saw they were all her size. She selected a blue silk blouse and jeans and then made her way to the living room where Carol was waiting patiently at the table.

The sight of scrambled eggs and toast made Nicola realise how hungry she was and the fact she had not eaten properly for a while.

"So, are you going to tell me what's going on?" asked Nicola as she finished the last of her breakfast.

"I've got a new job," responded Carol proudly.

"Oh?, what sort of job?"

"I'm a well-paid high class escort," was Carol's reply.

Nicola almost dropped her teacup as she was stunned into silence.

"Don't look at me like that, Nicola. We both worked hard in the force. We were there when people needed help and for what? A pat on the back and a lousy pension. Then they turned their backs on us when we needed them. I make ten times as much money as I did then and all for a night's work that also gives me pleasure."

"But isn't it dangerous?" asked Nicola.

"We all have a minder. It's very safe."

"A minder?" asked a puzzled Nicola.

Carol smiled and then picked up her phone.

"Gerry, could you come up here for a moment please?"

A few moments later there was a gentle tap at the door.

"Come on in, Gerry," said Carol and the door opened.

A tall handsome dark skinned young man in his early twenties entered.

"This is Gerry. He takes diligent care of me," said

Carol as she took his and placed it on her shoulder and patted it.

"Gerry helped me bring you here last night," concluded Carol.

12