Policewoman's Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you are looking a lot better today," said Gerry with a smile.

A stunned Nicola simply nodded and smile not sure what to say.

"Ok Gerry. That will be all, thank you Gerry," said Carol as she kissed the young man's hand before he left the room.

"So, how about it, Nicola? Are you in?" asked her former partner anxiously.

"Well, if it is as good as you say I guess I am," responded Nicola doubtfully.

"Great, I'll start the ball rolling by contacting Luna.

"Luna?" said Nicola sounding puzzled.

"That's the code name for the lady we work for. She's been particularly good to me," answered Carol with a smile.

***

In time, Nicola, like her former partner, settled into her new life and found she totally enjoyed her new life. It brought her comfort, a good income and like Carol said, immense pleasure also. Several of her clients included high ranking Police and Judicial figures but Nicola did not mind.

Meantime at her villa somewhere on the southern coast of Spain a woman sat in her deck chair sipping a cool drink and soaked in the sun. Jane Golden opened her laptop and typed in her password to access her files. She was very keen to see her latest recruits, Nicola and Carol were performing. She smiled as she saw they were her two top performers. She took another sip of her drink and laid back in her chair.

'I wonder how former Police Officer Henderson would react if she was now working for me?' she thought, giving a slight chuckle as she did so before switching off the computer. She closed her eyes and thought of the wonderful opportunities that lay ahead.

12