Policewoman's Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once done, he goes to the toilet and brushes his teeth. Then he fetches a book from his shelf, getting in bed. Reading the paperback novel, he fights the thoughts of Eva from his mind, trying not to think of her too much. He can't believe how obsessed he is with her already and they've only known each other for a matter of hours. Not even half a day yet and he could barely stop thinking about her. He really is a simp for the much older woman, but it's okay. He doesn't know she is as obsessed with hiim as he is with her. No, scratch that. She is even more obsessed with him than he is with her. Much more obsessed, in fact.

Just as he falls asleep, Eva thinks about him while lying in her hospital bed. "You're going to be mine soon, sweetie," she mutters, imagining how he would look lying beneath her with his cock inside her warm pussy.

.......

It's now been a week since Kyle first met Eva. The latter has by now been discharged from the hospital and healed up quite well. She is in good condition, which is hardly surprising, given the doctor's earlier assessment. Kyle has met with her several times and even been to have ice cream with her at the local ice cream parlour. All in all, they have the beginning of a relationship, a very good one at that too. One that he can't wait to explore further, especially in the bedroom. She has made it clear that she isn't going to wait any longer and expects him to fuck her now, after he's gotten enough time to get used to her.

He does want to do it a lot too, but is still just the tiniest bit hesitant. Well, it doesn't matter. She will get what she wants. Eva is sitting next to him on her couch right now. Kyle told his parents he is studying with a friend so that he could be here with her without them getting suspicious about it. He knows they wouldn't let him be here if they knew. She is old enough to be his mom, after all, and they could think it is too weird and inappropriate. They'd probably call her creepy for this and he wants to avoid this at all costs. Even though they've only been dating for a week, she already means a lot to him.

Kyle knows it makes him look like a simp but he doesn't care. As Eva wraps her arms around his shoulders, she leans in and kisses him on the lips. The boy parts his lips and lets her probe inside his mouth with her tongue. He moans, feeling himself stiffen in his pants. His cock throbs, now a rock hard shaft from the making out. Eva knows this too and passionately French kisses him a bit more. Her solid efforts are rewarded with the way he quivers in her arms, his body trembling, his mind clouded with lust, desiring to be hers. She could tell that the teenage boy is in the mood for some rough sex now and grins knowingly.

"Hmm, your lips taste so good, baby," she murmurs, making him blush as her hot breath tickles his skin. She feels him up and cups his balls, fondling him through his pants. Unzipping him and yanking his pants and boxers down, the tall cop wraps her fingers around Kyle's manhood. She tugs his erection, jerking him off expertly. Within seconds, his small dick has reached full erection, just the way she wants it. "You are so hard for me already. I'm going to suck your cock now." He watches Eva in his amazement as she bends down to kiss the mushroom tip of his hard penis.

Then the sexy brunette wraps her full lips around his dick and slides them down to the base of it, taking his entire cock inside her mouth. She now starts to give Kyle the perfect blowjob. Eva is bobbing her head up and down on his lap, sucking him off intently. She gives him head skillfully and he moans, just relaxing and enjoying the sensation he never thought he would experience again after what Katherine did. This is actually even better than the blowjob that Katherine gave him, being much more aggressive. He soon finds himself thrusting up into Eva's warm mouth unconsciously, buckling his hips. It is a pleasure completely foreign to him.

Eva feels herself growing wetter as she keeps on fellating the teenage boy and rubs herself through her black skirt and panties. She rubs her clit as her mouth sucks Kyle's dick, giving him a blowjob all while masturbating. His quivering member tells her that Kyle is going to blow his load soon. The experienced woman pauses and her younger lover whines. "I'm so close, mommy," Kyle protests, before realizing what he just called her. Eva withdraws his dick from inside her mouth, stares at him, then starts to giggle. He blushes but his cock stays hard as ever, desperate for some release. It pulsates, fully heated up from it's time inside Eva's wet mouth.

"I know that, sweetie," she tells him as she gets places his cock between her tits. She then uses her large breasts to stimulate him, giving him a titty-fuck. It is even better than the blowjob. Her soft boobs feel so warm and it sends the boy into a hazy cloud of pleasure as his sense of touch is overwhelmed by the soft, pillowy mounds on either side of his man's hood. The valley of her cleavage is deep and nestles his tool perfectly as she rubs him off and makes him moan her name some more. Kyle also calls Eva mommy again just after seeing that she doesn't mind it at all.

Eva bends down to kiss his cock again and goes back to using her tits to rub him. Finally she stops to take her skirt and underwear off, revealing her hairy pussy to him. She looks down at Kyle hungrily and then sits down on his lap. "Ahhh, you're so tight, mommy," the boy moans as he enters her. The older woman smiles broadly as she sheathes him in her warm tunnel. Her moist hole contracts around him. The cop clenches her vaginal muscles and grips him tightly, constricting around his rod with her powerful cunt. Eva then starts to move, riding his prick. She bounces up and down slowly at first, giving him time to adjust to her orifice.

She gradually increases her speed as he begins to thrust up into her, showing her that he is now ready for some more aggressive pounding. Eva smirks as she begins to give him some really violent fucking. She bangs him harder now and slams down, her thick ass crashing on his balls. Driving him into the couch, she strokes his cock with her cunt and pumps him hard. Her hot fleshy insides bunch around him as she uses her wet folds to massage his erection. Kyle has only been fucked once before and is helpless as the much more experienced woman screws his brains out, driving him out of his mind.

Eva asks "Like what I'm doing to you right now?" Her young boyfriend nods. She grins and fucks Kyle harder and harder. He is helpless, thrashing about beneath her body, under her control as she plunders his senses. The smell of her intoxicating pussy juices cloud his mind and makes him unable to think of anything except her and the friction he is feeling between her genitals and his. She is much tighter and wetter than the bitch Katherine who raped him a week ago. Perhaps the fact that he likes Eva is making it feel much better with her being the one fucking him right now.

"Yes, mommy. I like your pussy so much!" he cries out as she flexes her hips and bears down on him violently, grinding against his crotch. He tries to fuck her back but she is much stronger than him and overpowers him easily. It is becoming more difficult for him to hold back from cumming as her slick juices leak out all over his prick. His rod is now throbbing inside her more than ever and she can feel it. She knows he is going to cum soon and fucks him even harder, bringing him close to the finish line. It's going to be a big orgasm and she knows it too.

She keeps on fucking her boy toy until it is too much for him to handle. Kyle is overcame with pleasure and screams in bliss as he starts cumming. He cums a lot harder than he ever cummed in his life, spraying ropes after ropes of seed up into her. The boy fills her pussy with his semen, cumming in her womb as she keeps on riding him. Soon her cunt is full of spunk, yet she keeps milking him, making him shoot more jizz into her. Finally she releases his prick from the grip of her muscular pussy. As Kyle pulls out, he blushes as he can see his ejaculate leaking out of her in copious amounts, flowing down her thighs.

Then the older woman gets up and turns around. Bending over at the waist, she plants her palms on the seat of the couch. She thrusts her ass out and up in the air, telling him "Grab my ass and fuck me from behind." He shyly grabs her thick, large ass. Then he slides his cock into her from behind, impaling her pussy again. Plowing her gently, he stabs into her cunt with his cock, fucking her the way she directed him to. Eva smiles and then rams back at him. Then she gets an idea. "Take your cock out and put it in my ass instead," she tells him in a seductive voice.

He couldn't believe what he heard. She is actually offering him anal! Withdrawing his cock from her vagina, he uses her own juices as lube to prepare her asshole. Loosening it up with his own fingers, he gently probes inside, guiding his cock in an inch at a time. Soon, he's buried his whole dick inside her hungry ass, her tight shithole fitting snugly around the base of his prick. Then she begins fucking his cock with her ass, slamming back really hard, overwhelming him quickly. Her cunt was already a tight fit but her booty is even better. It is a furnace inside her. Her tight ass just squeezes him hard, milking his dick.

Eva milks him with her ass and he screams, firing his cum into her ass. He paints her spongy bowels with his white seed as he keeps cumming and cumming over the next several seconds. Finally his balls are empty and he collapses on the couch. The boy passes out and she smirks. She positions herself over his head and starts to urinate on his face. Eva grins as she pisses on her boyfriend's face, waking the unconscious boy up. His eyes go wide and he opens his mouth in shock, allowing her to piss right into it. She goes on pissing in his mouth and on his face for a while before stopping, by which point his face is already drenched in her hot pee.

"You should see the look on your face when I did that," Eva giggles as she helps him up to his feet. He stumbles slightly, his face still drenched in urine. She then takes him to the bathroom and watches as he cleans himself up. Once done, she brings Kyle to her bedroom. There, Eva and her younger boyfriend lie down under the covers and Kyle soon falls asleep, resting after the rough fuck. She has her arms wrapped around his body and his head resting on her shoulder, with her long brown hair cascading over his face. Eva is so content right now, with the boy she loves lying in her arms the way she wants him.

She kisses him gently on the forehead and then falls asleep too. An hour later, the policewoman wakes up to find him missing. On the bedside table is a piece of paper. He's written that he left already to go home so that his parents wouldn't get suspicious. Eva smiles lightly, happy to see that he is being responsible. She then gets up and goes to the kitchen to prepare herself a light meal. It's precisely what she needs after sex. Something to revitalise herself. Even though the fucking wasn't really that taxing, she still needs to replenish. The 40 years old woman is in a great mood today, having just fucked the boy she fell in love with at first sight.

Thirty minutes after she woke up and found Kyle gone, she has eaten her dinner and is now on the couch in front of her TV. She doesn't have to go back to work until next Monday, due to her injury, so she is going to make the most of her time off now. Tomorrow she will fuck Kyle again.

......

It is now Wednesday, one day after Kyle got fucked by Eva for the first time. She will be picking him up from school in about an hour. He has a free period for the last hour of school and is using it to spend some time by himself in the library. It is very quiet since most other students are in classes right now, and he likes it this way. Gazing out the window, Kyle sees some birds chirping and notices Lucy the squirrel on the tree. He smiles. The boy has seen this squirrel so many times he has taken to naming it, just because it looks really cute. Good way to occupy his time.

Kyle then goes back to reading before he hears someone walking towards his desk. "What's up, loser?" Katherine asks. "Did you manage to find anyone else to fuck you after I did? Don't even think about asking me for another fuck. I only fucked you so that you know what other guys get whenever they want. You only got my pussy once and you will never get it again." He stares at her blankly, not sure why she is being like this right now. Not that he cares. He's already dealt with her weird behaviour for years and isn't going to trouble himself with trying to figure her out and understand the meaning of her words.

He laughs. "Actually, someone else just fucked me yesterday," the boy tells the clearly befuddled Katherine. "She was a lot tighter than you and much better in bed, both at actual sex and also giving blowjobs too." Katherine stares at him in shock. She couldn't believe someone else actually fucked Kyle. No way. She only did it for the sake of torturing him, giving him something to get addicted to, something she didn't think anyone else would ever give to him. And now he is telling her that he got fucked by another girl? Really? Katherine doesn't buy what he is telling her and shakes her head to indicate so, much to Kyle's visible amusement.

"I don't believe you," Katherine says to him as she looks at his face and tries to scrutinize the boy. Unfortunately she can't see any sign of him lying, but that doesn't mean she is just going to take his word for it and believe what he said to her about being with someone else. It is implausible that anyone would go for this dork. Not a chance in hell, she thinks. But then again, she did fuck him herself, even if it's for amusement. So who is to say no one else would want to do the same thing as she once did? It is making her rub her pretty head in confusion as he sits there staring.

The boy stands up. "Well," he says, putting stuff back in his bag. "Why don't you come with me when school's over? She will be here to pick me up. You can ask her yourself if you want to. I'll introduce the two of you." Kyle looks at her, waiting for a reply. She isn't sure how to process it and just stares at him dumbly for a while. This is too much for her to handle, knowing that the victim of her bullying has someone who wants to be with him. Katherine glares before turning around and walking away from him, as he stands there, still smiling, shaking his head slightly.

Then he leaves the library himself and is soon on his way to the school exit. It is now time to go home and Eva will be waiting outside. Soon he is there inside the parking lot, where Eva's parked her car. He heads towards her and the tall woman wraps her arms around him in an embrace, kissing his lips. Katherine is watching from a distance in shock. Her eyes are wide open as she stares at him. She couldn't believe that Kyle is actually dating a much older woman like the one she is watching him make out with right now. The woman is old enough to be Katherine's mom and Kyle is kissing her.

Kyle then gets into the car with Eva and buckled in the seatbelt. Eva gets behind the steering wheel. She then pulls out of the parking lot. Katherine watches as the car heads off from where it was just parked. The girl then grabs her phone, fishing it out of her pocket. She quickly sends a short message to some of her friends and takes a picture of the car. It is a good photo, with the license plate clear. After that she rushes over to the taxi stop nearby and pulls over a taxi. She orders the middle aged driver to follow Eva's car and sends location to her friends constantly.

Soon she arrives at Eva's house, with the taxi driver parking just a few blocks away at her direction. Katherine pays him and tells him to keep the change, then disembarks. The girl makes sure Eva doesn't notice her as she follows the woman' and Kyle's movements with her eyes. She watches them enter the older woman's house together and then calls her friends, asking them to come over and join her. Then she waits for the two of them to arrive, playing on her phone occasionally, killing the time the best she could. She wishes that they would hurry and get here sooner rather than later, so that they can do what she wants to do.

The duo are there in about half an hour after she called them. She watches as they get out of the Ford that they share as a way of getting to school and going home. Helen and Lucy are her two best friends. They grew up together and the two of them are the only people outside her family that Katherine cares about. She tells them "Come over here already and look." Lucy heads over right away while Helen slowly walks towards her. Katherine points towards Eva's house and Lucy looks in through the window, then gasps at what she sees. As Helen reaches her friends, she looks in the same direction and gasps too, shocked by the sight that greets her.

Inside the house, Kyle is sucking a much older woman's tit, his pink lips attached to the nipple as he suckles it. He looks so cute doing that and Helen and Lucy almost falls into a trance as they watch him, mesmerized by what hey see him doing. Then Helen says "I can't believe this." Lucy also nods. "He is actually with a woman old enough to be our moms?" Helen asks Katherine, who nods. Katherine only found out about this today too but she has had a little bit more time to process this than her friends did, and is now witnessing the same expression on her friend's faces that she wore not too long ago.

"This is so crazy," Lucy mutters. "I just never thought Kyle would be the sort of guy to go for cougars." Both Katherine and Helen wrinkle their noses but also acknowledge the accuracy of their best friend's assessment. All three of them are disturbed as they watch the shy boy in their class making out with a woman who is clearly much older than they are and also hotter as well. That they can't deny, for she is clearly sexier than any of the three of them. Even Katherine is not as beautiful as the woman inside the house, and she recognizes that too. It is making her feel all of these weird emotions brewing inside her as she and her friends watch.

Eventually they have had enough and decide to leave together in Lucy's car. Lucy drives them all towards a nearby mall. During the ride, none of them speak. All are too engrossed in thoughts about what they just witnessed. It's more than Helen and Lucy expected. Even Katherine is still trying to process it. In her mind, Kyle is just a worthless geek she fucked for fun. So why on earth is she suddenly feeling jealous? None of this makes any sense to her. None of it. And she doesn't like that, since despite her bimbo like appearance, she's actually a fairly clever girl who is used to having solutions to problems.

When they arrive, the trio go to a small restaurant and order dinner. Helen is the first to speak. "I think we should tell people at school about Kyle and his older lover," she says. Lucy raises her eyebrows but doesn't say anything, instead prompting her to go on. "Think about it. If someone else saw that sort of stuff, we'd want them to tell us about it, right? We are so near graduation already and this could be the perfect way to end our time at school. It would be the biggest piece of gossip ever." Katherine nods slowly, liking the way her friend thinks. Lucy is still unsure as it seems like a bit too much to expose Kyle for something like this.

"Won't it be going too far?" Lucy asks. "I know I helped you two bully him before but should we really spread rumours about him and his girlfriend? Isn't it too malicious?" Helen and Katherine look at each other briefly then back at Lucy. Lucy isn't sure what to make of this. She too thinks Kyle is a wimp but doesn't want to hurt him too much, being far less cruel than her two friends are. She only went along with their schemes reluctantly most of the time, usually preferring to just make him ostracised at school and totally friendless, instead of going out of her way just to torture and humiliate him.