Polish Sauna Surprise

Story Info
Straight male visits a sauna and gets more than he expected.
1.8k words
4.38
16.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

A few years ago I was traveling in Poland. I am 65 years old and retired. I have been married most of my life but I am single right now. I love traveling all over the world. It is so interesting seeing different countries and different cultures. One bad part about traveling is I have a bad back and it really hurts on those long flights. I try to get a relaxing massage or relax in a Jacuzzi or sauna while I am traveling. While I was in Poland, I found a sauna that was not too far from the hotel where I was staying. I decided to check it out since I never been to a Polish sauna before.

When I entered the sauna the clerk started speaking to me in Polish and I stopped him and told him I was sorry but I don't speak Polish.

He also spoke a little English so he explained to me the entrance fee includes a locker and a towel.

I paid my fee and entered the locker room. Since this was a foreign country for me, I wasn't sure how things operated in Poland. I brought a swim suit with me because I didn't know if it was a sauna open to men and women or if it was all men that you were expected to wear a swim suit. While I was getting undressed I saw another man in the locker room and noticed that he was completely naked. I didn't want to look out of place so I removed my swim suit and wrapped the towel around my waist. I headed out of the locker room.

There was a huge lounge area with sofas and televisions. Most of the men looked younger but there were a few my age. A few men were sitting in this area. Off to the right I saw a room with a sign and picture of a cigarette. I quickly figured out this was a smoking room. Inside the smoking room there was a snack bar to get drinks or snacks. I figured I would hit the sauna first and come back and have a cigarette and a cool drink.

I went downstairs and I saw a wooden door. I figured this was the sauna so I entered and sat down. There were a few other men in there. No one was wearing their towel; everyone was sitting on the towels. Again, not to look out of place, I put my towel down and had a seat. It felt good to relax in the sauna but it does get really warm fast and I start to perspire really fast.

After about 10 minutes in the sauna, I exited and found showers next to the sauna. I went under a shower and rinsed all the perspiration off. My towel was getting wet but I was able to dry off a little.

I decided to go exploring down there to see if they had a Jacuzzi. I went down this hallway that lead to a room without a door that was totally dark. The only light was coming from the shower area so it was really hard to see. It was a lounge area with lounge chairs and there was half wall with a mattress pad on top for people to lie down. There were a few men in this room either sitting in the chairs or standing by the wall. I began to suspect that this might be a gay sauna because they were all naked with their towels besides them. Even though I am completely straight it doesn't bother me to be around gay men. I didn't want to look shocked or out of place so I went by the half wall and stood there a few minutes. I noticed the pad on top so I decided to lean over the half wall and rest my chest and head on the mat while still standing by the wall. After the warm sauna and shower it felt good to relax a few minutes like that. I was so relaxed I thought I might doze off.

After a few minutes being bent over the wall and resting, I felt someone lightly brush my left hip. It was really dark in there so I didn't think anything of it. After a few moments I felt light contact at my left hip but the person didn't pull away. I just stayed still and thought nothing of it. A few moments later I felt a hand rubbing my ass. I didn't want to be rude and jerk away so I just stayed there. Since I wasn't showing any interest in what he was doing, I figured he would understand and go on his way. It doesn't make me gay with someone rubbing my ass. It's not like I was doing anything. It was so dark in there I figured if I turned my head to look, I probably wouldn't be able to see who was was rubbing my ass and at that point he started squeezing my ass cheeks. Again, I figured if I just stayed there that the person would figure out I was not going to respond and be on his way. After a few minutes the hand was removed from my ass but then I felt a wet finger running down the crack of my ass. I started to panic a little when he reached my asshole. I started to raise my head and chest off the mat. He put his hand on my back and pressed me back down.

He said something in Polish but I have no clue of what it meant.

As he pressed my front back down on the mat his finger made its way inside my asshole. I started thinking that this could get out of hand if I didn't put an end to it.

I didn't speak Polish so all I could do is say I was sorry and leave the room. The problem I had was his finger was deep inside my asshole and touching something that felt so good. I never had anything inside my asshole before, not even at the doctor's office. I was trying to decide if having a guy finger fuck my asshole made me gay or not. It felt so good that I let my intruder continue to finger fuck my ass all he wanted.

After a few minutes his finger was pulled out of my ass. I was all worked up and breathing a little heavy at this point and I have to admit my cock was hard pressed against the wall .

Once again he placed one hand on the middle of my back and said something in Polish. I then felt something else rubbing my asshole. It started pressing in and it was much thicker than the finger he was using. Panic set in as I realized that he was pushing his cock in my asshole. I tried to get up but he was still holding me down as his cock pushed inside my ass.

I said, "wait stop."

Either he didn't understand what I said or didn't care because he kept pushing his cock in my tight asshole. It felt huge like it was going to split me apart. He wasn't fucking me but just pushing a little more in at a time. I thought this is definitely gay, when someone is pushing their cock in your asshole.

I kept saying, "stop" but he kept pushing.

When he had his entire cock inside he grabbed my hips and slowly started to pull back. And then he shoved it all the way in again. No doubt about it, I was getting fucked by some guy that I had never seen and I had no idea what he looked like. With his cock deep in my ass I doubt if it would matter what he looked like. He was going to fuck me regardless if I agreed or not. And he started picking up speed as his cock was going in and out of my once virgin asshole. As I was getting fucked for the first time in my life, I wondered if he was wearing a condom. There was no way I could ask since I didn't speak Polish. He was hitting that same spot in my asshole that felt so amazing. I didn't want it to stop. And he kept pounding my ass with deep hard strokes.

Every time he would bottom out inside me I would let out a grunt.

Every once in awhile he would slow down a little, I think to make it last longer. He found a hole to fuck and he was going to fuck it as long as he could. Then he would speed up again and really force his cock in my asshole as deep as it would go. I felt my cock shooting cum against the wall. He fucked the cum out of me without me touching my own cock. After some time, I am not sure how long he fucked me but at one point he drove in deep and held it there as he started grunting. I figured he was finally Cumming. He lay on my back and I felt his sweat rubbing against me. And then I felt his cock slowly slip out of my ass. I felt his cum dripping out too, so I knew he wasn't wearing a condom. When he was completely out he got up.

I was shocked that I just got fucked in the ass by some stranger. I felt his cum dripping down my inner thigh. I needed to get up and hit the showers again. Before I got up I felt another cock being shoved up my asshole. This guy wasted no time and just started fucking me deep and hard. I came to this sauna with a virgin asshole and now I was taking my second cock. The guy behind me was fucking me hard and fast.

He was saying something in Polish but I had no idea what it was. I think it had something to do with taking his cock in my tight asshole.

He grabbed my hips tight and shoved deep. Within a few minutes I was taking my second load of cum in my asshole. I knew he wasn't wearing a condom either. He slipped out of me and gave my ass a spank as he said something and left.

I was laying there with cum dripping out of me and I have no idea who fucked me. I was able to make it to the showers and rinse the cum off my ass and thighs. Now as I looked at other men around me, I wondered if they were the ones that just fucked me. The worst part about it was I liked it so much, that I came without touching my own cock.

I don't think getting fucked by two strangers made me gay. I still love looking at sexy women and sexy women still turn me on. I don't look at men that way. I decided I needed to come back to this place the next night and see if I really did like getting fucked in the ass.