Polishing a Wish

Story Info
A djinn shows her master what he really wishes for.
4.8k words
4.5
29.7k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
822 Followers

Larrin considered the lamp with intense skepticism. He picked it up, turned it over, peered into the spout, but didn't take off the lid.

Not because he really believed what the merchant said. After all, who sold a djinn's lamp for twelve silver and a piece of string? Lucky he had that string lying around. Less so if he just wasted twelve silver on nothing. When one's studying at the School of Sorcery, one can't go around throwing money away.

Of course, if there really was a djinn in the lamp, then he might have just found a way out of his financial troubles. But he had to outsmart her first. Though one could make three wishes from a djinn, they were notoriously tricky spirits. They were the servants of the one who released them until the wishes were done, and would be banished once more into the lamp afterwards. Didn't provide much incentive not to jerk him around. She'd likely turn the tables on him if he made a mistake.

Larrin put the lamp back down and shut the curtains of his room's sole narrow window. He looked about the garret he called home with displeasure. He deserved so much more than this. The single room and small closet of a bathroom. The rickety cabinet. The couch that doubled as his bed.

Well, even if there wasn't a djinn, at least he'd still have a lamp. Reading by candlelight was so passe.

With sudden resolution Larrin picked up the lamp and grabbed a cloth. Right. Time to see if there was truth in the tales. Taking the rag, he began to rub the lamp.

It was tough. The lamp was quite corroded, but as he worked the polish in, its original quality began to shine through.

Excitement bubbled in his chest as the dark corrosion was buffed away, revealing a bright copper. It was oddly soothing to polish the lamp. The repetitive motions and rough exertion helped him focus. The more copper he revealed kindled a strange sense of accomplishment. The way it gleamed in the gloom of his room was almost mystifying.

Larrin stopped polishing suddenly, realizing the lamp was literally glowing. He dropped it on the table in surprise as it began to shake, trembling. Smoke began to whistle from the spout as if it were heated to a boil, the lamp rattling and jumping as even more smoke poured out. More. More! Heavy, thick purple stuff that swirled into the air. A singing sound rang out as it billowed before his eyes, rising into the air, taking shape.

Larrin fell back onto the couch, jaw slack as the smoke took on a woman's form. Solidifying into a pair of large breasts. Curved hips. Long legs and skin of coppery gold. A face of soft, lovely features. Her hair was smoke that swirled around her form, filling the room with a scent of exotic spices. Her clothes were dark silks sparkling with diamonds like she was wrapped in the night's sky. She stretched before him, a soft sigh escaping her lovely lips, her long lashes fluttering as her eyes opened and looked down on him with a smile.

"Greetings, master," she said. "I am Melodia. Thank you for freeing me."

"Y-you're a djinn?" Larrin gasped.

She giggled. "Right you are, master. I am your djinn. Were you perhaps expecting a fat man with earrings and blue skin?"

Larrin blushed bright red. "Er, well..."

Her face fell into a pout. "Oh, I'm sorry master. Is this form not to your liking? I can change if you like..."

"N-no! No, it is to my ah... to my liking."

Her face glowed like polished gold. "Oh," she said, pressing a hand to her ample bust, inhaling deeply. "Oh, that is good to hear, master. I was afraid I had offended you, and I would never wish to do that. For I am your humble slave," she said with another bow, her silky wrapping fluttering in their own private breeze. "And a slave must serve their master."

Larrin cleared his throat, trying to draw himself up with more dignity. "Well, yes. Good. Glad we agree on... on that."

"You have a wish no doubt, master?" Melodia said, her dark lashes lowering and a coy smile on her face. "Mmm. And I doubt it is for a greater endowment. I can plainly see you are already more than ample in that area."

Larrin stared at her for a moment. Then his face lit up with a blush. He snuck a quick glance at his pants, and to no surprise, it was visibly tenting. He squirmed, coughed. "Ah, er, well... ahem!" He grabbed a pillow, covering his lap.

"Oh please, master, do not mind me," the djinn crooned. "I'm delighted! It has been so long since I have known such a potent master. Why, the last time I have seen such a manly, powerful male, it was the pleasure studs of the Palaces of Pleasure. Mmm. But they lived in rather greater opulence than this," she said with a glance around the room, frowning. "Oh master, this will hardly do. A master of such greatness as you deserves much better."

Still flushed from her early comments, Larrin glanced about. "Well, you are right about that..."

"And I couldn't dream of serving you in such shabbiness. My master should be enthroned in glory! He deserves a palace and riches and wonder! Shall that be your first wish, master?" she said, clasping her hands before her, her breasts bouncing at the earnest motion as she tilted forward, floating before him, her eyes shining. "Oh please, master. Let it be so. Let me give you the home you deserve."

Larrin was wary of a trap, but she did have a point. Riches was going to be his first wish anyway. Maybe this wouldn't have to be so bad. He was certainly enjoying the djinn's obvious infatuation with him. He felt his chest puff up a little at her praise, and looked about the creaky walls of his room with disdain.

"Yes, well! Djinn," he called. "For my first wish, I wish I was wealthy beyond belief!"

"It would be my pleasure, master, to grant this," Melodia cooed. "But..."

Larrin tensed. "But?"

She fidgeted, her cheeks glowing. "Well, I'm afraid my powers are still... diminished."

"Say again?"

She winced, as if ashamed to displease him with this admission. "Though you have released me from my lamp, master, my powers are still partly sealed by the ages. You will need to polish further."

"The lamp?" Larrin said, turning it over in his hands.

"Not quite, master."

Melodia snapped her fingers and the silken cloth that fluttered around her evaporated. Larrin's jaw dropped at the coppery skin fully revealed. Her shaven pussy glistened and her large breasts bounced with her soft breaths, nipples pierced with golden rings. She stretched out her leg towards him, running her hands over some faint, blotchy marks along her thigh.

"I fear the ages have dulled me in places, master, and reduced my powers. But with your help, I'm sure that I can become... so much more again..."

Her low lashes fluttered for him, her lips pressed together in a pleading pout. Larrin looked at her in shock.

"You mean... I need to p-polish you?"

"If you would be so kind, master," Melodia said. She gestured, and a puff of smoke solidified into a squeeze bottle. "I have the oil all ready, master. I fear a djinn cannot polish herself. It is among the rules that govern our kind. But such a kind, powerful master like you shall surely be able to do this. Right?"

"Uh, well..." Larrin said.

"Would it be that onerous?" Melodia asked.

"It's not that. It's just..."

Larrin tried not to stare at Melodia's naked body, and failed miserably. The sheer beauty of the djinn overwhelmed him with every glance. Larrin wasn't some blushing virgin. He had some experience. But never with a woman like Melodia.

"Please, master?" Melodia cooed, dangling the bottle before him. "Your servant needs your touch so very badly..."

Larrin hesitated a moment longer, then reached out and took the bottle. "Well, if it's necessary..."

"Oh yes, master. It's so badly needed to make all your wishes come true," she cooed, floating in closer, stretching her leg towards him. Larrin stiffened as her lovely toes hovered before his face, her long leg faintly shining. Larrin licked his lips, turned over the bottle and squeezed some of the oil into his open palm.

The oil was surprisingly warm, oozing thickly into his palm. He put aside the bottle, rubbing his hands together and gingerly touched her leg. Her flesh was hot. Not unpleasantly, but like warm metal in the sun, yet soft and smooth. Larrin found himself fascinated by the dichotomy, his hands gently massaging the oil into her skin, making it shine like gold.

"Ah!" Melodia gasped.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, master. It's just been... mmm... so long since such skilled hands have touched me. Oh master... please... continue..."

Larrin blushed and resumed his work. It was surprisingly easy to spread the oil, stroking her ankle and leg, every pass of his hand making her shine brighter. More brilliantly. Her skin gleaming as he worked, the blemishes vanishing, leaving only gold.

"Mmm. Have you done this before, master?" Melodia cooed.

"Uh, no."

"Hmm. Could have fooled me. Oh master, you were born for this..."

Larrin's flush grew hotter at that. "W-well," he said, trying to hide the pride in his voice. "At classes, the instructors always praised my handwork."

"And your girlfriends too, master."

"W-well..."

Larrin left it at that, no idea how to speak about old girlfriends with the lovely djinn. He bent his head, finding she had drawn back her leg until her foot was in his hands. Larrin bit his lip, focusing his efforts, pressing the oil into the arch of her foot. Gods but she had lovely feet. He had a sudden, strange urge to kiss her toes. Those gleaming little digits, wiggling teasingly with her pleasure.

"Mmm. Master?"

"Hm?"

"I think you've gotten my foot all polished up."

Larrin jumped. "Uh, I..."

"Oh, master, don't misunderstand! I was adoring your wonderful handiwork, but there's more of me to polish yet..."

She stretched her leg, sliding it through his hands, ferried along by the oil that still warmed his palms. He found himself level with her thigh, a breath sucked between his teeth as her foot rested gently on his lap, teasing under the pillow, her toes atop the subtle bulge of his cock.

"Keep going, master. It feels soooo good..."

Larrin nodded, swallowing, his throat dry as he continued to work, his fingers pressing the oil into her thigh, stroking her, his hands so near the lush folds of her naked pussy. He could smell her. A scent of cinnamon and spices. Her moans heavy, her toes curling, foot subtly pressing against his cock. Did she know she was doing it? She had to. How could she not? But she didn't seem to be. She seemed enthralled with the motions of his hands, her breath hitching, breasts bouncing as Larrin watched. Her big, soft, gleaming breasts...

"The other... ah... leg, master..."

Without thinking Larrin obeyed, his hands gliding across her mons, her soft croon of pleasure as his fingers brushed over her mound making him burn with pleasure and arousal and confusion. He took his hands away, squirting another palmful of oil before resuming work. Stroking her leg, even as her foot rubbed against his cock. His blush grew hotter as she worked with him, her toes curling, stroking his bulge.

"Mmmm," the djinn moaned, her fingers moving through her hair, her hips rising as she arched with pleasure. "Yessss. Oh master. That feels... mmmm... so gooood! As skilled as the pleasure slaves of Abinda."

"Wh-who?"

"Men trained long ago for the sole purpose of pleasuring their mistresses. A wonderful existence, master. They were so happy pleasing their goddesses, for their queens were goddesses, master. Royal. Powerful. Beautiful. Not so beautiful as me, though."

"No one's prettier than you," Larrin found himself saying.

Her giggle made him squirm, to say nothing of how her foot stroked his cock. "Ooooh, that's so nice, master. Ah. And... and it deserves a reward. Yes. There, master. I'm so close. So close to using my power. Ooooh master. Oooooh yessssss!"

Larrin realized that the djinn's skin was glowing. He looked up, gasping as she spread her hands, a wave of light radiating out from her and washing over the room. Flakes of gold seemed to rise, effacing the walls in a flood, and in its wake left the room changed. The walls receded, the peeling wallpaper replaced with fine wrought, golden filigree. Arches atop towering pillars rose around them like fountains of marble. The couch he sat on melted into gold, reformed into an enormous bed with the silkiest sheets of imperial purple. Windows opened in the far walls, the lattices letting in triangles of brilliant sunlight and a warm, tropical heat.

The floor rolled, the wood seeming to melt, then reform in marble polished to a mirror's sheen.

And from the floor rose gold.

It mounded, piled. Coins sparkling, rising in towers. Larrin looked about, awestruck as a fortune formed around him, flowing around his bed like rivers of glittering fortune.

"Woah," Larrin breathed.

"Are you pleased, master?"

Larrin looked back up at Melodia, the djinn smiling brilliantly, her eyes sparkling playfully. He nodded in awe.

"V-very. I'm ah... most impressed."

"Mmm. That is so very good to hear, master. You deserve all of this for the wonderful work you have done," she giggled, kicking her feet, the sunlight flashing off her golden thighs and perfect legs.

Larrin groaned as her foot rose from his groin, knocking aside the pillow, only to gasp as she suddenly floated down, straddling his lap, her naked breasts an inch from his face. He stared at those generous orbs, heavy yet without a hint of sag.

"What will my master's second wish be?" the djinn crooned, lazily grinding herself onto his lap, making Larrin gasp as her pussy rubbed his cock through his pants. "I know my master no doubt has a brilliant wish. Tell Melodia what you desire, master, and I shall see it done. Do you want power? More money? Perhaps slaves? Lovely maidens to serve you, master? Serve such a brilliant, handsome, wonderful lord?

"Or, perhaps you want me," she crooned, leaning in closer, her breasts wobbling before his eyes. "Is that it, master? Do you want me? To stay with you? To remain with you? Your lover? More?"

"M-more?"

"I'd love to grant that wish, master," Melodia breathed, leaning in still closer, her breath perfumed, brushing against his face with every word, her soft lips captivating his eyes. "But, for such a wish, I would need far... far... more power."

"M-more?"

"Oh yes, master. Such a wish would require me to be even more... mmm... polished..."

She lazily arched her back, and Larrin stared at her wobbling breasts directly before his stunned face, her nipples darker points like copper accents, the rings that dangled from them teasing him with their flicker.

"Here, master," she cooed, arms crossed behind her back, pushing her chest out. "I fear my breasts need some... extensive polishing..."

"O-oh. I um..."

"Master? Don't you want your second wish? You're so close now. All you have to do is... give them some love."

Her words made Larrin swallow hard. Not helping things was the fact she was still on his lap. She must be able to feel how hard he was. How his cock strained against the prison of his pants and for the lovely djinn.

"I ah..."

"Just... polish..."

Larrin nodded dumbly. It wasn't that he didn't want to. Just the thought of getting his hands on those perfect breasts made his head spin. So... so why hesitate? Wasn't this what he wanted?

Yes. Yes, it was okay. It was alright. His hands rose, cupping her breasts. He gasped at how firm yet shapely they were. Perfect orbs of soft, malleable flesh.

"Thaaat's it. Mmmm. Show me how good those hands can be."

"O-okay," Larrin breathed.

"Good boy," she purred.

Larrin blushed, but didn't say anything. If he said something, she might make him take his hands away, and he didn't want that. No. That was the last thing he wanted.

He cradled her breasts, the oil on his hand sliding over the firm orbs. Gently at first, then with greater insistence, he began to stroke and rub, massaging the oil into the djinn's ample titflesh. Letting them bounce in his hands. Gleaming. Shining.

Glistening.

"Thaaat's it. So good. Just massage them. Just feel them. Up and down. Slow now. Slow. That's it. Good boy. Mmmm. You learn so fast. Did anyone teach you how to do this? Some lovely mistress let you play with her big breasts."

"No," Larrin admitted softly.

"Mmm. Then you must be a natural! How lovely," Melodia cooed, leaning in closer.

"I-"

"Ah ah! Focus on my breasts, master. Focus on how big and soft and bouncy they are. Get the oil allllll over them. Mmmm. Like a gooood boy... Make them shine. Polish them up. Aren't they wonderful?"

"Yes," Larrin breathed.

"Aren't they perfect?"

"Perfect..."

"Aren't they just... spellbinding..."

Larrin nodded. They were spellbinding. So big. So perfect. He could watch them for hours. How the oil shone on them. How they rose in his hands, slipping down, bouncing subtly with their heft. Gods. He couldn't look away. So perfect. They just filled him with a wonderful, placid calm. Like all his worries and the world beyond them was fading away. Like sand slipping through his fingers.

"Do you love them?" Melodia crooned.

"Yes."

"Do you need them?"

"Yes," Larrin sighed.

"Do you want to obey them like a good boy? A good, obedient bimbo?"

Larrin paused in his work, blinking dully. "O-obey?"

"Obey them," Melodia cooed, her upper body undulating, bouncing her breasts against his hands. "Mmm. That's not a bad thing, is it? To obey my breasts? To sink into them? To sink into me? But must keep polishing, master. Mmm. I can feel my power growing already. Growing like your cock."

Larrin moaned softly as his cock throbbed beneath her. He resumed work without even thinking about it. His hands simply started stroking.

Bouncing.

Massaging.

Polishing...

"It feels so good, master," Melodia cooed, pressing herself down on his lap even harder. "Feels so good against me. I bet you want to put it in me. You want to fuck me, don't you, master? Want to pound me like a good boy. I bet you wish you could."

"Yeah... wish..."

Melodia giggled. "Your wish is my command."

Her fingers snapped, and Larrin gasped as his clothes evaporated like morning mist. No sooner was it done than his cock was pressed against her folds, trapped between them, her body pressing down on him terribly. Wonderfully. Her slick lower lips stroking against his shaft.

"Ooooh maaaasterrrr," she moaned, her hips rising, his cock springing up between them. "Let me grant your wonderful wiiiiiish."

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" Larrin moaned as her hips lowered, sheathing his cock inside her.

It all happened so fast. Too fast. Soft, warm heat enveloped him. Squeezed him. Larrin groaned as Melodia began to ride him, plunging his cock deep inside her. Her every stroke of the hips taking him. Claiming him. Fucking him into the softness of the bed.

"Keep polishing my breasts, master," Melodia sang as she bounced atop his lap. "Keep... ah... making my big... ooooh... big breasts shiiiiiine."

"Yesssss," Larrin moaned, returning his eager efforts to her breasts, bouncing and squeezing them, the oil polishing her ample tits to a brilliant shine. Golden. Glorious. She deserved it. Deserved to be gold. To be beautiful. To be shiny.

She was so good.

So perfect.

He had to have her.

Had to fuck her.

He thrust his cock up into her as best he could, but there was no way he could last long. Not after all her teasing. Her torments. Her delightful strokes and the press of her body.

He felt his orgasm start to build. Thrumming through his veins. His head spinning, his body tensing. "Ah... ah... M-Melodia. I... I'm gonna..."

"Do it, master," Melodia moaned. "Do it! Cum in me! Cum in your djinn! Make your wish cooome trueeeee!"

"Fuuuuuck!" Larrin moaned, her voice crying out his permission the final straw. His hands squeezed her breasts. His cock throbbed within her. He groaned as he felt himself cum, orgasm sweeping through him like a wave of warm pleasure, his cock throbbing with his release.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
822 Followers
12