Polishing a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss!" Melodia sang, hilting him in her, her body tensing, twitching as his cum pumped up into her pussy in hot spurts. Oozing out slightly of her pussy and onto his lap with the sheer amount of his cum.

Larrin fell back, his arms spreading out on either side, the silky smoothness of the sheets welcoming his arrival in their embrace. His sensitive skin tingled against the fabric, his chest heaving in hot, heavy pants.

Melodia lazily ran her fingers through her hair, arching with a hum of pleasure, her pussy lovingly squeezing his cock anew. "Mmmm. Good boy," she purred.

Larrin smiled dimly up at her, eyes sparkling with the shine of her body. "Y-yes," he gasped, chest heaving. "G-good..."

"Did you want to cum in me again, master?" she cooed, leaning forward, her breasts wobbling, bouncing before his eyes.

Larrin whimpered as her pussy squeezed his cock again. "Y-yes. P-please..."

"Oooh, but I'm afraid you already used your wish for that, master."

Larrin's jaw fell. Oh. That was right. He did. A terrible sorrow fell on him.

Melodia smiled down on him. Radiant. Glorious. She cupped his cheek, stroking it with her thumb. "Mmm. And not only that, master, but I'm afraid you only have one wish left. Then, I'll have to leave you."

Larrin gaped in horror. "N-no!" he gasped. He'd only known her for less than two hours, but already he couldn't imagine a life without the lovely djinn.

"Ooooh, but I must, master. There's no way for me to remain. Certainly none you can think of. Your poor, good boy brain is simply too dumb for it."

Larrin flushed, his lip wobbling. It was true. His mind felt like it was filled with pudding. He couldn't quite figure out a way to get her to stay.

"Unless..."

Larrin perked up. "U-unless?"

Melodia smiled, leaning in closer, her breasts swaying before his face. "Mmm. Master, I just had a thought. Why, I could be with you forever and ever if you make a certain wish."

"W-wish? Like... like wish you um... would stay with me?" he said hopefully.

Melodia giggled. "Silly master! That wouldn't work."

"I-it wouldn't? But... um..."

"Now now. Don't try to think, master. You know how hard thinking can be for good boys. Just watch my breasts. That always helps you relax..."

Larrin obeyed, watching as Melodia's body lazily rocked atop him, her breasts bouncing subtly, the gold orbs shining. Glistening. The rings that pierced her nipples chiming like little bells. Larrin sighed, relaxing slowly, his mind drifting again, his cock hardening as Melodia's pussy gently milked him back to full mast.

"Mmm. There it is. Now, master, if you wished for me to stay with you, then I would. But we both know master is much too dumb to know what to do after that."

"Y-yeah. Too... too dumb..." Larrin breathed, his eyes following the subtle bounce of her breasts.

"Of course, master. But, if you were my slave, why, you could stay with me forever! You could be a good bimbo for mistress all the time. Never have to think. Never have to do anything but obey your mistress. Doesn't that sound fun? Doesn't that sound soooo perfect for a good boy?"

It did sound perfect. So perfect, Larrin couldn't begin to imagine an argument against it. Literally. Her words just seemed to drift into his mind, embedding themselves in his thoughts with all the heady weight of facts.

It was a fact that he was a bimbo.

It was a fact that he needed to stay with Melodia.

It was a fact that the only way to do that was to be her slave.

It was a fact.

A fact.

And there was no point in denying facts.

Arguing with facts.

Facts were all that mattered.

And that meant he only had one wish to make.

"Mistress?" Larrin moaned as her pussy gently tightened around him.

"Yes?" Melodia cooed, leaning in closer, her breasts an inch from his face, her scent washing over him in a wave. "What is it?"

"I... I wish... wish I was your s-slave. Wish I... wish I could be yours! Need to be yours! Need to be your slave! Please! Mistress! Pleeeeease!"

Melodia's smile deepened. Her eyes glowed hot with pleasure. "Mmm. Are you sure, master? You don't want anything else? Nothing else in the whole world? You just want to be my bimbo slave? My eternal slut? I don't know, master. Have you really thought about it?"

"Oooooh!" he moaned. "Pleeeease! N-need mistress! Need to serve! Have to serve mistresssss!"

Melodia giggled, her hand running up his cheek, across his panting lips. "Your wish is my command."

She kissed him, her lips soft, tender, adoring, but utterly dominating.

Fireworks burst in Larrin's mind. His eyes rolled as he felt the heat of her kiss wash through him in a wave. His toes curled with pleasure as her tongue gently teased into his mouth. His cock throbbed as her hips resumed their lazy riding, plunging his cock into her, the wave of heat rushing through him, gathering in his shaft, his cock thrumming with arousal and strength as he moaned beneath her.

Melodia lifted her lips from his, a moan escaping her. "Ah!" she gasped. "Yesssss! That's iiiiit! Give it to me, slave. Give your mistress your cock!"

"Mmmistressss!" Larrin moaned, and oh, how good that word felt on his tongue. How perfect. How natural. A feeling that only grew as her breasts mashed against his chest, her hips rolling, fucking him into the bedding with long, lazy strokes. He felt like he was floating. His whole body tingled and shook with the force of her pleasure. He grabbed her hips, his oily hands soon polishing her rear to a golden shine as she rode his cock.

"Yes! Yessss! Fuck me! Fuck me, slave! Fuck your mistress! Is it... ah... is it your wish come true? Doesn't it mmm! Feel soooo goooood!"

"Yessss!" Larrin cried under her, panting as he bucked into her. "Yes! Mistress... ah... mistress is so good! So perfect! Love you! Love mistress! Be a... ah... a good slave. Good slave for mistress! Yes! Yes! Mistress! Oooooooh!"

There was no hope of holding back. The feeling of her atop him was simply overwhelming. He frantically plunged his cock up into her, heedless of what would come. Only knowing he had to cum. Had to cum.

Had to...

Had to...

"Cuuuuum!" Larrin wailed, thrusting his cock deep into her, shuddering as his orgasm tightened in him, his cock throbbing, spurting up into her hot depths. Melodia's voice rose in a song of pure pleasure. A single note of ecstasy as she felt his cock pump into her. As her own body grew taut as a harp string with the sudden flush of orgasmic pleasure.

Larrin lay beneath her, his cock spurting its final few shudders of pleasure. His mind drifted in clouds of pink, his eyes arrested by the geometric spirals of the ceiling. The ceiling of his palace. Where did that come from? Slaves didn't own palaces. Only mistresses did. He chuckled to himself. What a strange thought for a slave to have.

"Something funny, slave?" Melodia said above him.

Larrin wriggled in delight. "Mmm. Noooo, mistress."

"Good boy," she cooed, her finger lightly stroking his neck. He gasped, tensing as a collar of gold spun in the wake of her touch, tightening securely around his throat. His eyelids fluttered at how right it felt on him. Just tight enough to always remind him it was there. That he was owned, and by whom.

Melodia leaned back, smirking down at him, her lidded eyes twinkling like stars, her body shining with oil and gold like some graven goddess of decadent pleasure. She rose from him, turning lazily about, her perfect oiled ass hovering over his face.

"Slave? You did a very good job polishing my front, but I fear you didn't quite get every... mmm... cranny of my back. Be a good slave and get to it, hm? Mustn't leave a job unfinished."

Larrin's smile was radiant with blissful happiness. "Yes, mistress," he breathed.

He heard her chuckle. "Good slave."

Then her ass came down, settling on his face, forming a perfect seal. Larrin moaned as her glistening bottom enveloped him, his tongue at once drawn out, licking the seam where his fingers never reached. Deeper. Deeper. Deeper into the djinn's glorious ass. Trapping him under her.

Right where he belonged.

12