Political Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Corrupt her!" Her new husband commanded. And the wanton vixens simultaneously cooed "Yes, Daddy!" and fell on their delightful prey. As she surrendered to their lesbian caresses, Princess Geraldine realised that when the time came it would not be her who wore the crown. They were merciless, bringing the girl to orgasm after orgasm until she begged them to stop, then not to stop. They had her do to them everything they had done to her. They reduced the most powerful woman in the land according to the laws of precedence to a submissive lesbian slut. Finally, they held her down for her new husband. By now naked but for stockings, boots, gloves and the choker which Fiona had said looked like a slave collar, the princess was taken for the first time by this powerful older man she and the nation had learned to call daddy -- she eagerly called her lesbian lovers her mistresses and now begged to call her husband her master. By the end of the night, she would call him her king.

As he enjoyed his wedding night orgy with the three most powerful and beautiful women in the land, Sir Malcolm allowed himself to wonder -- who else might he seduce to further his power? He made a mental note as Geraldine was sucking him off while he suckled on Fiona's big breasts and Penelope teased his balls with her fingernails to give the glamorous lady president of the United States a call. It might be time to rekindle the Special Relationship...