Political Punishment

Story Info
A stranger gets a bit handsy... and gets punished for it...
8k words
4.23
10k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers

This is the winner of a contest elsewhere. The premise was to give me an idea, a short story, an introduction, or anything at all, then I would make it into a longer story. So here we are. Congratulations to neegan, the first AWC-champion.

Also, this is my first time writing BDSM, so be gentle.

The politician in this story is a fictional character and everyone in this story is 18+.

Happy reading.

*

It had been a long lonely winter. Maybe not so much lonely per se, but a woman has needs. My husband wanted to settle down and start a family. Which was fine. I loved my family. He had such a beautiful body and soul, and he knew how to please me. What made my body tick. But why couldn't he accept the status quo? He wanted to tone things down, to make our sex life more special. And by that, he meant not having sex too often, and to make it more romantic. It would make both the sex and conception so much more important. That was so long ago. So stress and family life had taken over instead of our sex life returning to what used to be its normalcy. I had been doing without all winter long, and it was a long cold winter. Thank God for Hitachi, heh heh...

It has been so long, though...

Then there were all these summits. The same template misogynistic old leaders who smelled of mothballs... always trying to grope me any chance they could get... Ewww. Had we not come longer in society? I was in the best part of my 30s, with brown hair and piercing blue eyes, and I kept fit. But just because I was a younger, hot woman in politics doesn't mean I wanted to be subjected to such bullshit.

At this rate, I may have to rethink my security detail... My mind was wandering as I thought about my last night with Alfred, my loving husband. God, he would drive me wild! Such a tease. Not the biggest dick, but the way he used it... and how I got to ride his tongue... damn! A warm shiver ran down my back as I shook hands with my constituents and took selfies. My smile was truly genuine to where my mind was. Hahaha.

It was risky, they kept telling me, mingling with the throng of well-wishers. But their raw, unrestrained energy gave me goosebumps and tingles. How the people loved me, how they worshiped me. I swore I could have some of these guys lick my boots or even have them lick the ground I walked on. I bet I could. It was almost tempting. I loved being with my people, and they loved me back!

But sometimes that can get out of hand.

At one of these summits, as I leaned over to smile into the camera lens of a young woman's phone, taking yet another selfie, I felt a subtle brush against my backside. I knew my body drove men crazy, and some got pretty daring. But it was surely an accident. Besides, it wasn't enough to cause me to check, to teach whoever it was a lesson, scold him and humiliate him in front of the whole populace. It was more likely an accidental wave of a hand... but I couldn't help it. A shiver tingled up my spine. It had been so long since I had released this pent-up energy.

Maybe I should have dressed more conservatively... The thought wound through my mind as I remembered that under my loose-fitting dress, I had chosen to go commando today... I was feeling so naughty. After all, who would ever know? Who would ever dare question me?

I laughed it off with a small giggle, the populace ignorant, and leaned to my right for yet another selfie. A shy young man trembling in anticipation of me being in his close proximity. No doubt he was one of my admirers with an unhinged crush on me. I knew there were plenty of them. They had their place in the world. And if I knew them correctly, they'd wish it was under my high heel leather boots. I giggled again, and I felt the young admirer tense up. Poor guy.

There it was again! I looked back over my shoulder, but there were too many people crushed into me to discern any one person. Everyone squeezing in close for a picture. Gods! That brief swipe of the hand had me shivering in... lust. Was I truly so pent up that any such attention would rile me up? Me? The supreme leader? Fuck, I needed to blow off some steam soon. Daringly, I decided to play it cool. The attention wasn't entirely... unwanted.

As I leaned over for yet another pic, my coat was casually lifted and the bold hand grabbed my right butt cheek. It was so warm. The large hand covered my cheek almost entirely... my hands grasped my knees as I swooned... my eyes fluttered for a moment as the audacious hand remained groping me, only my thin silk dress covering my otherwise naked behind. The dress didn't help either, as the dress easily shaped to my curves as the hand pressed. My traitorous hips swiveled with movements of the unknown hand. And then without warning a subtle groan escaped my smiling, slightly parted lips as I had unknowingly started to moan softly. My eyes closed for a brief moment, taking in the pleasure of this bold molestation. Oh, the boldness.

I was pulled up for yet another photo. I reluctantly stepped to my left and pressed my blushing cheek into the smiling face of the pretty teen girl holding her phone up to capture our picture. Then another and another. The succession of pictures never-ending, and I shockingly realized I missed the warm touch.

I smiled as a mother begged me to get a group photo with her and her twin daughters. I of course said yes. As they all tried making their way through the throng, I was pushed slightly by the crowd from behind... and then I felt it again! My coat was once again being lifted, but this time, my thin dress was caught with it. Oh my God! My naked butt was now exposed? A wicked thought flared in my mind. "Was it the mother? Or the daughters?" The thought of being ganged up by a bunch of admiring girls did sound appetizing here and now. But no, the hand was much too large for it to be any of them.

But I wasn't exposed for long. I could sense a large body close behind me as a warm hand once again groped my now bare ass. From one side to the other, squeezing , then pinching, lightly tapping, then rubbing. On its own accord, my ass pushed back into the stranger as my eyes glazed over at the sensuous touches from my unseen assailant. It was going to be a minute before the family made their way. I now stood nodding while the mother chattered about this and that, all the while my new friend became intimately acquainted with my naked ass.

The hand holding my coat and dress was now grasping my hip, as his other hand that had felt me up slid down between my thighs nudging them open. I did not acquiesce so the hand quickly spanked me, causing me to almost yelp and my eyes to pop open. Whoever it was spanked me again, then once more slid a large strong hand down to the cleft in my thighs and pulled. My legs opened, giving him what he wanted. Fuck, I couldn't risk being caught in this position.

As soon as they spread, his hand cupped my smoothly waxed mound... I swear I heard a soft chuckle as he felt how wet I was. His middle finger pressed between my lips and his fingertip rested right on top of my swelling clit. I groaned once again as my hips were held in place by his other hand. When he began sliding his long thick finger through my dripping mound, my hips were subtly rocking back and forth in time with his ministrations. I realized to my horror that I was actually going to cum, and I was going to cum hard! The bastard! His finger slid back and when he reached my fluttering opening, he thrust straight into me. I gasped and grasped the shoulder of the mother, and she gave me a small nod, mistaking it to hurry her daughters up.

I was panting in time with his thrusts, and when he introduced another finger, my pussy gripped them tight as I orgasmed for the first time in months, and that was due to another person! He fingered me through my sudden orgasm, and as I regained my breathing his hand slid out of me and moved away. I felt fidgeting with my clothes, and then they fell back in place... I dared a quick look behind me but saw no one I could assure was my secret lover. Such a shame, I thought to myself as the twins finally were getting situated around me for the family photo.

As we shook hands and they thanked me, I quickly scanned the crowd for my handyman. I looked first at one handsome man. He had broad athletic shoulders. Piercing blue eyes, and a three-day shave. Jawline that could carve through a flock of girls like a warm knife in butter. Long, dark luscious hair, slicked to the sides in a rugged casual way. He could be a worn 20-year-old or a well-kept 40-year-old man, it was hard to tell. In some ways, he looked like a blue-eyed version of Keanu Reeves, though a bit heavier. I hoped to God it was him. He even waved! Smiling jovially as he waved toward me! I felt my heart flutter.

But he wasn't looking at me.

He was looking at someone behind me. I turned. That's when I saw him. Not the person the handsome man waved at. Someone else. He was not even four meters away from me. Taller by a head above the crowd, sort of ruggedly handsome, somewhat older, with his eyes smiling at me as he raised his fingers to his mouth and licked them. Oh my, was this the guy? I wanted to confront the man. I thrust my hands into my pockets in frustration.

That's when I felt something. A business card? Pulling it out, I saw a name and a number written on it. I looked up at the guy. He sees I have discovered the card and he smiles confidently and mouths 'call me'. Then he nods his head and turns, effortlessly making his way through the crowd. Not doubting for a second that I would...

*

The summit lasted for quite some time. I died in the back of my car as my chauffeur drove me to my hotel. I was so beaten, but also so pent up. From months of my romantic husband neglecting a woman's need to just be taken once in a while, to my little escapade at the gathering earlier, I had a lot of tension that needed an outlet.

I thought back to the rugged man and his business card. I had half a mind to reach into my purse and find it. Have my chauffeur drop me off, then call an Uber for a little late-night fun. It had been so long since I had done anything like this. I had brought my 'kit' on the tour for some reason. So... I could. It would be easy, and no one would ever truly know.

But no. I couldn't. I had a husband, and I was the nation's supreme leader, with more to come. I couldn't be doing these things. Alfred may have joked that this was how I should treat my groupies. But this wasn't a groupie. This was just some guy who got a bit too bold. The audacity! How fucking dared he? Such boldness... why did that stoke the fire even more? It was like a raging flame within me. It was like I couldn't breathe. Why did he do this to me?

I suddenly sat in my hotel room. I had a plane to catch for Brussels tomorrow morning... but that wasn't until ten. I held the cards in my hand, inspecting it. My heart rate increased every time I turned the piece of paper in my fingers. Fuck it...

I tossed the card aside and stood up, closing in on my suitcase. I found a nice set of black leather boots, a black top, a black wool sweater and some nice black on slate black pants too. And to make the look complete, I got one of my black hair bands and tied my brown hair into a ponytail. I marched over to the mirror and inspected my look. I met my piercing blue eyes that had most men crumble. Scanning down. Sexy. Ready for action.

I went back to the suitcase and found my big leather bag. My 'kit'. I had not used it in a while, but if I was going to have fun, I was going to have fun. It had all the utensils a woman like me might need if out and about. Toothbrush, some makeup, some lube, some other things. I smirked. Yeah. This had to happen. I couldn't stay away from such an opportunity.

*

I looked out the window, counting the headlights on the highway, as my Uber drove me to the address on the business card. The destination was in another part of town... I had never been in this area before, but at least the address led to a hotel and not some crackhouse. Not that I had anything to fear. I was loved by any and all. Even the opposition crumbled for me.

The hotel was a three-star, regular business trip kind of hotel. Nothing glamorous, but it gave some anonymity at least. I nervously sat looking at my phone, the stranger's number on the display. I was at a crossroads. I could call now and fulfill my desperate, up-to-now dormant desires. Or I could go back to my own.

Before I could reconsider it any further, I dialed the number, threw my head back to a more confident posture, and waited. Soon after the person at the other end picked up.

"I knew you'd call," a confident gruff voice said on the other end.

"Room number," I said determinedly. No dancing around here.

"My my, aren't you straight to business. Room 135. Right of the elevator. See you so-"

I hung up and threw my phone in my leather bag and got out of the Uber. Before entering I made sure no one lingered around in the lobby before heading inside. The clerk at the desk didn't even see me. It was almost like I had been doing this my whole life. Sneaking around. But no. This was my first. Me and my husband had jokingly talked about doing something like this, but for it now to finally happen? I shivered just at the thought. I wondered how Alfred would react to it all.

I soon found myself standing in front of the assailant's door. I guess I should've been more nervous, but for some reason, I wasn't. Inside that door sat a stranger who had brutalized my personal space during the summit and then brazenly taken it upon himself to leave me with his number. Maybe he thought I was some sort of girl who slept around. But no. I'm a woman. If I went in there, I was determined that I was gonna get what I needed.

Slowly I raised my hand to the door and knocked. In a split second, it cracked open. Had he been waiting just inside? My my, as he had said himself... Behind the door stood the man from the summit. He no longer had his warm clothes. For some reason, he didn't seem as big now. He was big, don't get me wrong, but he certainly had been a bit padded up before. He gave me a smug, yet warm smile and stood aside. I didn't meet his gaze, instead, I stepped inside as I hid myself cringing at his self-confidence. Why had I even agreed to this? I knew why. Those hands. Months of pent-up frustration. The right touch at the right time.

I let him take my coat and headed into the room. The room was decent. A half suite with a sofa area, and a sturdy desk. A small office space. And of course a king-sized bed. I stood by the bed and felt the cushioning, the suspension, but stopped immediately as I heard him approach.

"What's your poison?" the man said, emerging from the door, and heading over to the minibar. His accent gave him away as an American. What did he do in this part of the world? Maybe some businessman sort.

"Whiskey," I replied. I realized I was sort of snappy. If I were to get mine tonight, I should play it cooler. "No rocks, please," I said, more friendly.

"Got it. I like a woman who likes her drinks raw," he smirked.

I went over to the chairs and sat down. Watching as his big hands grabbed a bottle, and pouring a glass with ice and one without. He handed me the one without.

"Erh. This is bourbon," I answered, nodding toward the Jack Daniels label.

"Heh, says whiskey on the bottle," he chuckled. "Americans..." I thought but decided not to push it. I downed it regardless.

"Woah, careful there, girl," the man said. Girl? Did he just call a world leader 'girl'?

"Don't worry, I can handle myself," I answered and stood up. The man took this as a sign to move closer.

"Oh, I believe you do," he said, moving into me. He placed his hands on my waist. "Nervous? We can play it slow, or we can-" He leaned and gave me a warm kiss on the lips.

I reeled back and slapped him across the face. He stumbled back, shock on his face. But soon his smile returned, even with his lip busted a bit, as he met my daggered eyes. The silly little thing thinks he can call the shots.

"Feisty," he mused, rubbing his cheek. "So no kissing, then? You want to have some emotionless sex with a stranger, is that it? Cool. I can be your fling."

"On the bed, now," I commanded.

The man went over to the foot end of the bed and sat down, looking at me confidently as if to ask "What's next?" If he only knew. I was determined to rock his fucking world. He had a hint of gray, but he would feel like a boy with how I'd have him tonight.

"I'm not some little girl. I'm a woman. I know what I want, and I will have it," I declared as I was calmly moving toward him

"Really now?" he chuckled, leaning back on the bed, and unbuckling his belt. "How about I give you what you want?"

With a grunt, he shoved his big pants and underwear down to his ankles as he stood back up. Showing me his package. I raised an eyebrow.

"Impressive," I complimented. He chuckled, as he was prone to do. "Get up on the bed. I want you to stretch out."

He slumped back on the bed with an oomph, then scooted up the bed and stretched out on his back. Luckily he was a big boy, he reached perfectly to the four corners.

"You gonna minister me like this?" he asked.

Ignoring his question, I instead went to my leather bag, my 'kit', fished out a sleep mask, and handed it to him. He obediently took it on. No doubt eager to see where this was going.

"Some kinky shit, eh?"

"You asked for this," I said, letting him hear my firmness.

"No no, I like it. Need to spice things up, you know. Oh, I bet you know," he said, giving me a final wink before slipping the mask down over his eyes and lying back down again.

"Good boy. Now, don't move your hands. Close your eyes and focus on the feeling," I said, giving him just enough determination to not second guess me.

"Got it, ma'am."

I gave him a smile at that. He couldn't see it, but that didn't matter. I sunk my knees into the mattress and crawled up between his legs, admiring his semi-erect package. It was pretty nice. A girl could have a lot of fun with that.

I scooted back out of the bed and I heard him groan in impatience. He no doubt wanted me licking and sucking his cock right away. I'd happily do it. But I wanted it done my way. I went back to my kit and found a pair of thin, custom-tailored black velvet gloves and slipped them on. Alfred loved these gloves. They felt so soft against his cock, he'd say.

I guess my husband wasn't the only one thinking that. The man gasped as he felt my gloved hand tickle the inside of his thigh, moving towards his crotch. Soon my fingertips connected with his balls. They jolted at the impact, but a satisfied groan told me all I needed to know. I tickled him a little bit with light touches, massaged them a bit, then moved my hand up to his girth. A giant pulse went through it as I wrapped my long, tender fingers around it. Slowly I started to tug it up and down, jerking him into a full erection.

"Impressive," I reiterated, looking at his specimen.

"Bigger than ole hubby?" he asked, satisfied.

I didn't answer. Instead, I placed my tongue directly between the top of his testicles and started lightly lapping at his full sack. Tickle him with my wet tongue. I then moved my tongue up to one side of his shaft and glided all the way until I met the flare of his cut cockhead. Before reaching all the way up, I gave him a deep kiss directly under his head. Moving my tongue to the middle of his shaft on the other side I did the same, but this time as I came up I slipped his bulbous head into my mouth. I tasted his warm precum. Salty. A bit bitter, but that could be to the account of the bourbon.

The man groaned again. The man. I didn't even know his name. This was such a wild escapade. But that didn't matter now. I was already doing it. Sucking another man's cock. I bobbed up and down on his shaft, feeling how he stretched my lips. Getting familiar with the different provinces of his pleasure centers. Where to get which reaction.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers