Political Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers

"You okay down there?" I heard him groan from the bed.

"Yeah... you didn't use the safeword," I said.

There was a small silence from the bed. I got up and saw that he was turning the cogs in his brain for a response.

"This night sure was something I'd never expected when I saw you. And dang it, I never thought I'd do anything like this... but it was fun. It was intense. You have a nice eye-clenching face when you cum hard," he chuckled.

I gave him a wink as I dragged my pants on and started to collect my things. The man continued babbling, but I didn't really pay attention. I had to get back to my own hotel. This was a fun little escapade, but I had a nation to lead. But I knew in my heart that I had to do something like this again. I couldn't be pent up like this. Not for this long, at least.

"Well," I said, interrupting his monologue. "I need to get going. It was fun."

"Wait, you need to let me go," the man said.

I on one hand thought it would serve as a nice reminder to keep his hands to himself to let him lie there for the maids to find. But again. He had awoken the beast...

"Alright. I need those cuffs anyway," I said, relenting.

"Gonna find someone else to gimp out?" he joked.

I chuckled, blushing a bit. Yeah. 'Gimp out' was a small exaggeration but probably this was not the last. I just wondered what Alfred had to say about this. Maybe I could introduce him to my small collection of toys? Bend the ole romantic Alfred? Or maybe the girl in the reception? Or maybe that young handsome man from the summit could be tracked down?

Who knows. There are a lot of potential puppets out there.

*

Thanks for reading. Hope it was alright.