Politics and Pleasure

Story Info
When politics and pleasure meet to unite two races.
6.9k words
4.19
19.9k
27
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seidah
Seidah
252 Followers

Ruby stared out of her office window, through the heavy drizzle, at the throng of blacks assembled on the road. What a sorry bunch of losers, she thought as she read the abusive placards being waved by most of them. None of them knew the facts of the case yet here they were, entitled motherfuckers, trying to tarnish her reputation with lies and deception.

She had been a member of parliament for less than six months when the whole issue of planning rights on the grounds of the New Century Evangelical Church landed on her desk. On close investigation by Ruby and her experienced legal advisors, the plans to build luxury homes had been approved correctly. There was nothing wrong with the decision, and the Church had been offered many many opportunities to respond, but failed to do so. As the Member of the UK Parliament for the area she could therefore do nothing.

Now here she was, accused of corruption, bias and even racism, by the largely black congregation. All the accusations were totally unfair and unfounded, but the mud would stick and tarnish her reputation. She knew she needed to act quickly to limit the damage but wondered how. Should she march down to the road side and have it out with this mob of angry blacks? Call their leaders up to her office and mediate, or respond in writing?

She pondered all this when her sexy secretary Monaza came in with tea and biscuits. Ruby admired the Pakistani law student Monaza. She saw a lot of herself in the feisty young woman. Like Ruby when she was twenty one , Monaza wore her hair long and without the Hijab. Today she was in pin stripe blazer, skinny jeans and very high heels. Her hair was long, down past her waist and it shimmered as Monaza walked.

"They can't be ignored Rubes, nor can they be moved on", said Monaza standing with her hands on her hips. "Never start an argument with a coon. They will never let it go whether they're right or wrong".

Ruby nodded in agreement.

"I know sweetie. I know, but what to do heh what to do?

Monaza clasped her hands together in the shape of a gun and aimed a volley of imaginary shots at the throng of sorry coons down below.

"Pow Pow Pow."

They both laughed and enjoyed the tea and biscuits.

"My gosh you never get fat", declared Monaza.

"Nor you dear," she replied.

"Yeah but I work out like mad Ruby whereas you barely move and yet you still have a figure like a dancer. Your husband must be all over you like a rash every night hee-hee". Monaza liked goading her Bangladeshi milf boss.

Ruby blushed and shifted uncomfortably in her chair as she nervously straightened her figure-hugging gold Abaya. Sex was an afterthought in her marriage. It had never been great, but now aged 40 and her husband aged 50, their irregular encounters were merely short semi-wrestling sessions in the pitch dark.

Monaza however, unbeknown to her MP boss had a very very strong preference for black men. She hid it well under her racist attitudes towards negros but she had first gone black at 18, and never been back. Now 25 she had dated a string of blacks, and had a large number of interracial one-night stands during and in between relationships. Her parents despaired at her inability to choose a suitable mate from a long list of cousins and suitors. If only they knew! If only Ruby knew!

Looking out of the window Monaza could see a lot of fit black men in the throng, young and old. She actually preferred the older black man. The one she was fucking at the moment was a 60-year-old with the body of a 30-year-old and the stamina to match. The nigger had a cock longer than her forearm and ruined her Pakistani sluice every time they fucked, and when he came inside her! Oh my gosh it was so so deep in her pussy and there was so much jizz it felt like he was pissing inside her!

She knew Ruby was in Westminster for PMs questions tomorrow. It might give her the chance to arrange a rendezvous with one of the niggers in the crowd below. Yes, she would arrange it. Fucking blacks at home was high risk and she very nearly got caught by her mother last week. Much better to do it in Ruby's office when she was away.

***

Monaza exited the building to get them both lunch and was caught out a little by the size of the black crowd. Jeez there were at least two hundred, mostly male, mostly middle aged or older. Great just perfect for my tastes, thought Monaza, as she approached a cluster of older bulls waving Bibles and shouting up at Ruby's office. She almost licked her glossy lips as a warm feeling of anticipation coursed through her lust fuelled Pakistani pussy.

God, I have to have one of these coons, she said to herself. She always found religious bulls more passionate in bed. More repressed so they let off more steam when fucking.

She stopped next to a cluster of blacks and asked to speak to someone in charge. A tall, lean mature bull approached her and spoke in a deep husky voice. He towered over Monaza and made her weak at the knees!

"Lady we need to speak to this MP Ruby Azeez. Can you help?"

"Yeah I am her PA. Do you want to arrange something? Tomorrow is good as she is in Parliament today." She lied blatantly. Ruby was in parliament tomorrow. If he came to the office Monaza would seduce him for certain. He was already checking her out, his hungry eyes examining her hot figure and beautiful face.

"What time tomorrow please?"

"If you cum at mid-day should be ok sir. I will block her diary for 2 hours. Is that ok?"

"Thank you we are so grateful. My name is Carlos, I am the lead Pastor for New Century Evangelical Church and I shall be talking to madam MP tomorrow."

He reached out to shake her hand and she obliged. He had hands like spades. Huge with long long fingers. His skin was thick and velvety. She imagined the skin that adorned his black cock was the same. Monaza almost quivered with lust and felt dizzy. He was going to be huge for certain. She made a mental note to bring lubrication to the party.

********************

Monaza was dressed to kill the next day and got plenty of looks from pretty much every man on the train to work. She wore 5-inch silver fuck me stilettos, seamed black stockings, mini skirt, red suspenders, black crotchless panties, frilly red hold ups. She was bra-less in anticipation of the black cock fucking she wanted so her milky 34D cups were free and swinging from her chest. She also wore her favourite large hooped ear rings, something she knew black men liked. In fact, one of her former nigger studs had once told her that the larger the hoops, the bigger the whore. Today's pair were as large as her face. In short, she was dressed to kill and she knew it. She felt confident it would work on the Pastor. In her bag was an ample supply of poppers to relax those vaginal muscles in case he was just too big!

Ruby was in a foul mood that morning. Aggressive because of the bad news coverage on the local radio and TV because of the church. She barked orders at Monaza and seemed to find fault with everything that caught her eye. She noticed Monaza's appearance and practically snarled at her "Why do you look like a hooker?"

Monaza felt like telling her to fuck off but replied submissively "I'm sorry Ruby. So sorry. It won't happen again." She could not wait for her to fuck off to parliament.

At 11am the usual taxi arrived and Ruby left the office, to Monaza's relief. She immediately double locked the office main door, went into Ruby's office and frigged herself off with her 9-inch African Lover dildo. God she was so so tense. She waited until 12 and nobody came. 12.30 then 1 o'clock still no black cock. She was really angry and decided to go to the local bar for a stiff drink and perhaps meet a nigger and bring him back to the office for a fuck. Damn she did want that older bull though. Typical black men, thought Monaza. Unreliable and late. She had never fucked a black guy who was punctual or could be relied upon. However, they more than made up for it when they did arrive. Yes sah!

As she exited the building, she heard a familiar voice call out "Hey Miss. miss it's us here to see Ms. Azeez."

Monaza turned around and saw Carlos the Pastor and another black man with him. Both were in black three-piece suits and black hats. Both looked imposing and made her swoon. Her prayers were answered and she would have her fill of black cock after all.

Carlos introduced the second guy as Geoff his assistant, and nephew. Monaza had to compose herself. Two black cocks and a bit of in-breeding as well. This really was going to be a trashy afternoon. She could not wait as she led them into the reception area and pretended to not know where Ruby was. She made a couple of fake calls on her mobile to give the impression she was trying to get hold of Ruby.

All the while she was giving Carlos and Geoff plenty of eye contact, cleavage and smiles. She made coffee making sure she bent over the coffee table in front of them to give them clear views of her stocking tops, long legs and sexy ass. Normally the average black guy would have realised what was an offer and taken it but these two bible bashers just weren't playing ball.

She went into Ruby's office and called Carlos in. He came in and shut the door and said "Look Miss. If she ain't in we'll come back later if you like."

Monaza could see he him looking her up and down with a look of disdain. It made her feel a little uncomfortable. She played with her hair and pushed her hips out towards him in her most suggestive manner and said "I am sorry to waste your time. Is there something I can help with Pastor? Perhaps I can take down something for you and pass it to Madam?"

She walked right up to him and with her left index finger she stroked his chest and with her right index finger she gently stroked his crotch. Immediately she felt a reaction as she felt him harden. The bulge grew as she stroked up and down slowly and whispered to him "Now while we have time maybe we could have a meeting of our own Reverend. We could see what is really ailing you and resolve it ourselves. What do you say?"

"You are a craven temptress and you shall not tempt the righteous, woman," He muttered under his breath and moved back several steps. He then took out a crucifix from his trouser pocket and held it out in front of him, as if to ward off evil spirits.

Monaza giggled and began slowly performing a striptease for him. She could see that huge tent in his pants now so she knew her charms were working. Sweat was showing on the nigger's brow as well. She knew he was fighting with his natural instincts to fuck her like only a black man can.

This wasn't the first time a bible bashing bull had tried to resist her. She knew that his natural instinct to breed would overwhelm the religious nonsense filling his head, and they would commit carnal sins beyond description. She would make sure of that.

She threw her jacket off and gyrated her hips slowly as her blouse came off to reveal her huge Pakistani titties. His eyes were wide open as she shook them at him and squashed them together. She leaned forward and licked her glossy plump red lips again and again, as she cooed at him "Won't you fuck me Reverend? Won't you please fuck me with that big black dick of yours? I bet you want to hey?"

"Curse you Jezebel! I caste ye unto the fire", he hissed and reached to open the door. Monaza had locked it. The poor guy looked scared as he fell back into the plush sofa next to the door. She could see his cock was huge under his loose pants! God, she had to have him.

With her back to him she bent forward and unzipped her mini skirt, and let it slowly drop to the floor. She looked back over shoulder and puckered her lips again and called him over.

"Please help me Reverend. I am possessed with a fever and only you can help me. Please help me,"

She could see his face soften and he whispered "If you want help child I will help. I do the Lords work on this earth."

"Then save me from Satan please, save me from hell fire and damnation."

"Kneel child, kneel and let me do the Lords work," he muttered as he walked towards her.

He stood over her and placed his left hand on her forehead and began muttering passages from the Bible.

Monaza looked up at him and called out "I am possessed Reverend and only you can save me," as she undid his zipper and belt. He tried to resist but she could tell it was half-hearted as he let her pull his trousers to the floor. His huge cock was like a mast in his briefs. She rubbed it up and down again and again until he relented and pulled it out himself.

His huge foot long black mamba sprang out. Thick and curved to his right it was a beautiful site, like a sculpted masterpiece with balls like coal black pears. Several thick veins ran along the full coal black length. He hissed at her, cursing her again and again, as she nuzzled his bell end, eyes closed she savoured his scent and hot touch. She fondled his huge balls and slowly licked the underside of his shaft up and down coating him with her salty saliva. She cupped her red lips around his cock head and began taking him into her mouth deeper and deeper.

He threw off his heavy overcoat, waistcoat and shirt revealing a lean and shiny physique. Toned arms, rounded shoulders, firm chest and hard flat stomach. Monaza would never ever tire of seeing black men naked and this was no exception. She ached to have him fuck her as he wished and told him so.

She squatted under him and began deep throating him again and again. Each time taking him in more until he was finally inside her wanton mouth, balls deep. She held him there for a while and then threw him out as he yelled out loud. She hungrily pounced on his swinging black balls now and licked them again and again, panting and fingering her wet Pakistani quim at the same time. He smelt wonderful.

Geoff, hearing the commotion in the reception area banged on the door and called out.

"Uncle are you ok? Whats going on?"

Monaza whispered to Carlos "Let him in please I want you both. I want you both in me today please Reverend."

Without warning Carlos called out "Help me Geoffrey help me quick. I am in mortal danger my boy mortal danger"

Monaza heard the door shake as Geoff put his shoulder against it again and again. Finally, with a crash it opened as the lock splintered and he stood in shock at the sight before him. He stepped back almost falling and looked aghast, mouth wide opens and eyes glazed over. He hesitated until Monaza spoke.

"Join us Geoff baby please. Join your uncle and me please please please."

"Lord Almighty!! what am I to do uncle?" said Geoff out loud. All his years of training to take over as Pastor when his uncle retired had not prepared young Geoffrey for the carnal scene before him. He could only think the wanton woman before him was possessed of evil carnal spirits and had managed to tempt his uncle.

He had been trained in exorcism and approached the Pakistani She-devil with courage and conviction, even though she was openly tempting him now with her large swaying tantalising breasts, and sexual moaning. He planted one hand on her forehead and muttered the exorcist's prayers getting louder and louder until he roared

"We drive you from us,

whoever you may be,

unclean spirits,

all satanic powers,

all infernal invaders,

all wicked legions,

assemblies and sects."

Monaza laughed and slowly unzipped Geoffrey's trousers and hungrily pulled out his massive erect black cock. Poor deluded fool, she thought, as she pulled back his loose thick forskin and engulfed his huge, hot purple head with her glossy lips. He threw his head back and sighed as he realised, he was powerless to resist. Without prompting he undid his trousers and pants and began undressing.

Carlos shouted out in fury "Put on your clothes boy! Hellfire awaits you if ye let her prevail with such ease."

"Sorry uncle," replied Geoffrey, "I am weak and you know it."

"Come on girl," he beckoned to Monaza, "Get to work on it good and hard ya hear."

Monaza gleefully licked Geoffrey's huge cock and lightly stroked Carlos up and down, keeping the older coon hard. She lifted both cocks up in turn and licked four huge balls. Bull balls. Huge and firm and full of the most potent juice known to man.

She savoured the heady, musky scent of both niggers. Gosh she loved how black bodies were more aromatic than any other. It was like a super potent drug for her. She began sucking each cock hard and fast, alternating between the two after a few seconds, as she left saliva pour from her mouth.

Finally, she saw Carlos relent and begin urging her on.as well.

Eyes closed she sucked and jerked them off for what seemed like ages before standing up and laying down on Ruby's huge mahogany desk.

Four eager large black hands tore at her panties and eager body. They were like rutting gorillas, mauling her as they sought to defile her body and reputation. Monaza yelled at them both "Come on fuck me boys fuck me please fuck me fuck me fuck me yeah yeah fuck me."

She felt an insane amount of aggressive sexual energy as she watched both negros undress hastily, throwing off their dignity to reveal themselves in their glistening lean glory.

Carlos leapt towards her crotch and began praising open her engorged pink labia. Her cunt hairs were thick but well kept, forming a tantalising dark ring around her wet floppy lips. He inhaled deeply several times, enjoying her scent, before lapping away at her outer lips like a thirsty camel drinking at an oasis.

Geoffrey meanwhile was feeding at her teats, moaning at her abundant breasts as Monaza reached out and stroked his massive cock aggressively.

She felt Carlos stand over her and she instinctively pulled her legs back and hooked her elbows behind her knees. Geoffrey grabbed her heels and forced them back behind her head. She lay before them completely prone to their carnal whims.

Carlos thrust his hips forward and his thick black bell entered Monaza's aching wet gash with ease. Her years of negro sex had prepared her well. She was deep and wide. He pulled out half way and began going deeper and deeper, each time pulling out and making her cunt lips grip him. She sighed and groaned with utter abandon. He was huge and she loved it. Finally, he buried his black mamba balls deep and she yelled out helplessly.

Dizzy with craven lust Monaza ground her hips against his pelvis and urged both coons to use her. Use her for sex. Geoffrey thrust his cock at her mouth and she opened her rosy lips wide. With one fell swoop he was in balls deep too. He stirred himself in her again as his uncles pounding forced Monaza back and forth on the desk. It creaked under their weight but they were too consulting care.

Carlos squatted onto the edge of the desk, body caked with sweat, and began pounding her with a powerful rhythm. Monaza loved it when black men lost control and began fucking her in a haze. Eyes closed, he pistoned in and out her sluice like a demented robot. Monaza yelled relentlessly as she felt her first orgasm build up. She gripped his big hard negro arms hard as the warm feeling seeped through her body.

She always came loud and violently with negros and this was no different. Her pelvis shook as a series of convulsions courses through her body, each one more powerful, and she almost yelped like a bitch, in a high-pitched bark. After several minutes she calmed down and cooed softly to the two blacks to change over.

With a loud yell Carlos pulled out of her pussy and ordered Geoffrey take over as he sought a glass of water. Geoffrey turned Monaza into her side and teased her flaps as he taunted her.

"Yeah you want it do ya? Bitch likes black dick huh?"

"Oooh yeah nigger. I love it black. Gimme some that shit nigger gimme it."

Seidah
Seidah
252 Followers
12