Politics and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned up and kissed him hard and urged him into her. His cock felt tight. He was different in shape but his helmet was much wider than his uncles and the flesh from his foreskin formed a thick ring under his purple head. She felt it part her cunt walls as he slowly buried himself inside her Pakistani gash. God, he felt so so good!

She pushed back into him and hissed at him. "Come on baby fuck me hard yeah fuck me please baby please."

He gripped her by her long silky hair and began a hard, aggressive pounding. Her ass cheeks shook and made a delicious slapping sound as they fucked each other. Carlos walked back into the room, thirst quenched, body soaked with sweat and huge cock still fully erect. She called him to her and opened her mouth for him. He eagerly buried himself in her balls deep and held her to him. Monaza gagged and let saliva pour onto his cock and finally let him out with a yell and kept licking him up and down.

Geoffrey pounded her relentlessly keeping up a fierce pace. It got so fast Monaza whole slutty body shook from the force of his fucking. Helps pelvis slammed into her leaving her ass cheeks red raw. She turned around and yelled with pleasure and then both kissed hard and passionately.

"God you're fucking me so good boys. So so good and I love it." She moaned as they both slid their cocks into her once more and defiled her in a noisy and savage negro fucking.

******

Ruby meanwhile was stuck in her junior ministerial limo somewhere between two bridges that spanned the river close to the parliament. The traffic was at a standstill. She yelled at the negro driver to find another route. When they turned into another street a policeman stopped them recognising the ministerial badge on the window and quietly spoke to the driver. He turned around and told Ruby a bomb had gone off in parliament and the areas was in lockdown. Nobody in or out except emergency and army commando.

He drive her back to her office and she made her way upstairs. The reception areas was empty but she could see her office door was smashed in! What the hell happened she asked herself before hearing voices from within. It sounded like Monaza crying or wailing. Ruby thought they were being robbed so tiptoed to the door and peered in through the gap. She was ready to dial 999 on her phone. What greeted her was a scene of utter carnal devastation. It was depraved and disgusting. It left Ruby reeling.

Monaza was dressed in slutty lingerie, lying on her side as a young glistening black fucked her and another older black man fucked her face. Ruby thought Monaza was being raped such as the aggression in the two coons but between mouthfuls of cock she could hear her urging both men on. She looked and sounded utterly slutty and depraved.

Ruby was disgusted and speechless. She almost fell back onto the floor but steadied herself. She felt a rage within her like never before. She recognised the older coon from press and social media. He was the Pastor from the church. He was making her life hell and here was her PA fucking them. Letting them into her office and treating it like a whore house.

Ruby took a deep breath and matched into the office yelling at the top of her voice "What the hell do you think you are all doing here?"

The coon fucking Monaza leapt back and Ruby caught sight of his huge long glistening cock as it swung up and down. The older bull was more defiant. He merely look up at Ruby and kissed his teeth while holding Monaza's face against his crotch.

"Why look who we have here Geoffrey? Lady Miss. Azeez. Why lady nice to see you. You've been avoiding me ain't ya?"

"How dare you. Get out both of you. Get the fuck out of my office you black bastards,"

To Ruby's shock Monaza answered back "Relax Ruby and try some black meat you'll love it. Look at how big and beautiful these cocks are"

Ruby was taken aback. She was speechless as Monaza stood up and walked to the sofa. Carlos followed her and sat down with his huge cock on display and Monaza sat astride him reverse cowgirl. She reached down and stroked his cock before guiding it into her wet glistening brown cunt. She expertly slid up and down taking him deeper and deeper until he was in balls deep. She grunted with pleasure as she rode him hard and fast as her huge titties swung up and down.

She had a wild and wanton look on her face. It was a look of sheer joy and abandonment. Like there was nothing else that mattered. Only carnal pleasure. It shocked Ruby but it also made her feel jealous. She always suspected Monaza had a slutty side to her, but she would never have gussed to this extent.

She asked "So you're really into black guys then?"

"Hell yeah. Always black Ruby, and always big. Once you go black you never go back and that is the truth I swear." Snarled back Monaza in her lust fuelled passion.

Geoffrey now stood on the sofa above Monaza and fed her still hard wet cock. Ruby watched as his huge balls swung against Monaza's chin as saliva poured from her mouth as she gagged on his python of a cock.

Carlos called out to Ruby. "You gonna or join in bitch or get the fuck out?"

Monaza called out to her like a siren "Join in Ruby. Come on sister. It is wonderful fucking black men. Wonderful. They are the best man that Allah SWT has put on this earth."

Ruby felt the raw lust and passion of the scene before her. The copulation was depraved and diabolical. The two negros were magnificent. Lean, strong and powerful. Bred by slavers for centuries to be strong and resilient, they were before her demonstrating their sexual prowess. It was tantalising and mesmerising. She could resist no longer.

She moved forward and knelt by Geoffrey. She stroked his huge balls. Gosh they were so so big and heavy, like apples. Much much bigger than her husbands little cherries. Monaza released him from her gaping mouth and Ruby began licking him up and down. He tasted so strong and musky. It was a heady feeling as she moaned and felt her pussy moisten and open.

Geoffrey took off her hijab and her Abaya revealing her pink bra, pink panties and sheer black stockings. Both coons whistled at the sight of her tight body as she began deep throating Geoffrey. He was huge and felt wonderful in her mouth and down her throat as she gulped him down. Eyes closed she reached down and parted her panties and fingered her soaking wet Bangladeshi quim. All her fingers slid in easily as she frigged herself off like never before.

Monaza climbed off Carlos' cock and he moved to Ruby as well. She looked up lovingly at both niggers and began a sensual and passionate double blowjob. She was in a trance almost as she gave herself to them. At one point they both entered her mouth and fucked it deep and hard, pistoning in and out in a strong steady rythm. Finally she released them from her grip and moaned at them to fuck her hard.

"Fuck me boys fuck me please yeah. Fuck me like a slut now".

Carlos tore off her bra and panties and pushed her onto her back on the carpeted floor. Geoffrey squatted over Ruby and pushed her long stocking legs back behind her head. Ruby hooked her elbows behind her knees and exposed herself to him in full. She groaned for him to screw her cunt and he duly obliged.

Ruby thought about condoms as she wasn't on the pill but she wanted to feel black cock for real. From when she was a teenager she had heard of the rumours and myths surrounding black men. She had seen many white and increasingly Asian women have black partners and mongrel children and it had left her curious. She wanted to satisfy that curiosity now.

Geoofrey teased her expertly with his wide plum like head as Monaza knelt by them and began stroking Ruby's wet quim with her fingers. She teased her lips wide open and spat on them before licking Geoffrey's cock hungrily and guiding him into Ruby. With one slow but powerful push Geoffrey drove his black mamba into Ruby balls deep.

If she hadn't been so wet it would have hurt, but the sheer depravity of the afternoon had made her gush with juices and she only felt utter pleasure as his thick long cock stimulated her pussy and whole body like nothing she had ever experienced. She cried out with joy as he fucked her beautifully.

She leaned forward and gripped his strong black buttocks, and pulled him into her more as he trust into her in a powerful frenzy. Their flesh slapped together as they yelled out loud. The full force of his powerful negro body now drove into Ruby. His cock a blur as it slid in and out of her like a well oiled machine.

Monaza was knelt by them cooing and moaning at the sight of Geoffrey pounding Ruby. Occasionally she let some saliva drop onto his cock to lubricate them both as she caressed and teased his swinging balls. Carlos knelt behind her and kneaded her buttocks and began stroking and opening her cunt lips, readying her for doggy style fucking. She pushed back on him and urged him on.

He ordered her into position "Squat over your friends face bitch. Get over there".

Monaza moved over and knelt over Ruby with her cunt lips directly above Ruby's face.

"That's right now lick each others pussies you filfthy sluts. Do it". Ordered Carlos.

Both Muslima sluts began to tease each others cunts. Ruby had never eaten pussy, but Monaza had. Once she'd had a threesome with a black Colombian couple on holiday. The Columbina had eaten her to orgasm relentlessly for a whole week and those skills she now put to use on Ruby as Geoffrey fucked her mature pussy.

Carlos slowly eased himself inside Monaza and gripped her beautiful Paki hips tight. His thrusting became powerful and rhythmic as he gritted his teeth and yelled out loud.

Ruby meanwhile frantically teased his balls with her fingers and licked Monazas pussy hungrily. The noise was frantic and wild as the two coloured bulls reamed the two Paki sluts hard and fast. Both bitches grunted and moaned with sheer joy as their pussies got ruined again and again.

Finally, Carlos pulled his rock hard glistening out of Monaza's gaping cunt and stood up. Geoffrey followed and both bitches got in their knees to suck them off. Ruby was in a haze of black cock lost now and went for Carlos's glistening cock.

She could taste Monaza's salty juices all over it and moaned and slobbered as she devoured it. She took him balls deep again and again before licking it like a hungry animal from top to balls. She stood up and he lifted her into his big thick cock.

She grabbed him by the neck and rubbed her big brown titties against his big strong chest as they kissed deep and hard, tongues intertwined, fighting for dominance.

Carlos' big black dick found her pussy opening and she rocked up and down on it feeling it getting in deeper until he was in all the way. He put his arms underneath her thighs and mercilessly fucked her. Monaza stopped sucking Geoffrey's cock and looked on in wonder as Ruby wailed out loud and orgasmed.

Carlos fucked her even faster and harder before holding himslef deep inside her as her body shook violently. She closed her eyes and gripped him tight as her pelvis ground against his again and again. Finally the convulsions stopped and she fell to the floor like a spent ragdoll moaning and sighing,

"Thank you baby thank you so so much so so good oh my God so goooood yeah."

Monaza now took centre stage. On all fours she cooed at both negros to use her, and both duly pounced on her like animals. Geoffrey mounted her doggystyle, easing into her wet quim as Carlos bitch slapped her with his black bat. Her ass shook with the pounding from Geoffrey as she wailed out loud once again.

Ruby recovered and crouched behind her. She reached down and stroked Geoffreys large swinging balls as they slapped against Monazas clit. She then teased out his thick wet cock and licked it clean again and again before guiding him back into her.

She switched attention to Carlos and teased him by kneeling on all fours too. She loved doggystyle sex but her husbands 5 inch cock never satisfied her. What she always craved was something much bigger, and Carlos' 10 incher was perfect.

He teased her quim wide open again by rubbing himself up and down it as she sighed and squealed in delight. He then entrered he aching cunt with a strong hard push as she shook with pleasure. He held himself inside her balls deep as she aggressively ground her hips and ass against him.

The old nigger loved it as he hissed "Yesssss bitch fuck it that's right fuck it you bitch." Ruby yelled back "Yeah I love it I love that big cock I love it. Fuck me hard baby fuck me please fuck me with that nigger cock." Carlos grabbed a fistful if her and pulled her head back as he began slamming into her wet hairy cunt.

The two Muslima sluts and bull niggers went at it hammer and tongs now, yelling, cursing and fucking. Their interracial juices mixing together in a sweaty cauldron of furious devilish lust.

Geoffrey eased out of Monaza as she collapsed exhausted on the floor utterly satiated for now. Her cunt throbbed and ebbed with each breathe she took as waves of pleasure coursed through her.

The negro now moved to Ruby and fed her his huge shiny salty cock. She opened her mouth wide as he slid in balls deep making her gag as saliva poured onto his cock. His uncle ceased his pounding from behind and gathered breath.

He panted and said out loud "Nephew, let's breed this one right here and now. This evil demonic liar, this serpent, this she devil."

Geoffrey paused and said "Uncle it will surely harm our cause. Let us partake in their wanton flesh and beg clemency from the almighty."

Ruby had listened and her interjection was sudden and surprising. In a lusty moan she called out to them both "Oh God yessss breed me please boys, yesss cum in me both make me pregnant."

She ground her beautiful brown milf hips back against Carlos' and cooed at him to give her his precious nigger juice. Monaza joined the fray and yelled in agreement "Yes lads come on breed her breed the slut you know you wanna. Ruin the bitch ruin her let everyone know what a slut she is."

Ruby moaned in agreement as both coons went for her. "Ooohhh yesss boys ruin my pussy yesssss breed me please breed me come oooonn!"

Monaza had an evil idea at that moment and hissed at Geoffrey "Fuck her together fdouble dick her cunt boys double dick her yess scome on come on yesssss".

Carlos lay on the thick rug and Ruby sat astride him and wailed aloud as she slid down on his big black cock again. She leaned forward ad let him bite away at her huge tits. She felt Geoffrey behind her as he probed the rear of her cunt looking for space to enter.

Monaza helped by dropping thick lumps of spit onto her cunt and finally the younger negro nudged his thick cock head into Ruby. The pain was short lived as Ruby felt him slide his meat into her slowly each time pulling out a little then plunging in more until he was in balls deep. Carlos paused fully inside her too.

Monaza shouted out loud "Oh my God Ruby oh my God you've done it you slut you done it". She herself had never dared double penetration in her pussy. Ass and pussy yes but never the ultimate challenge.

Ruby panted hard and hissed aggressively at the niggers "Yes yes yesssss come on now boys in and out yesssss in and out you black bastards fuck me goooooood".

With that they both set to work fucking her beautifully in perfect rhythm. One in and one out, in and out, in and out to an instinctive magical movement.

Ruby felt at one with them. A perfect lustful bond. She was under a dark black magic spell. An ancient and wild state of being. She felt their cocks in her cunt and she revelled in the tidal waves of pleasure. Her cunt felt wonderful, deep and wide as a river filled to the brim with black meat, sliding in and out, never ending, amazing, heavenly.

Eyes closed she forgot all around her and about her. She threw her head back and kissed Geoffrey. Deep and passionate their tongues locked again and again before she locked his face hungrily.

She turned her attention to Carlos beneath her. She gave him her big tits and he licked and chewed them like a wild animal before they kissed hard and aggressively. At the same time they both increased their fucking to an amazing pace. Hard, powerful, fast and deranged.

Teeth gritted she yelled and moaned insanely, incoherently and desperately.

The two black bulls also yelled and moaned as they too were encompassed in the haze of carnal lust that had taken control of their senses in that room.

Monaza sat and pleasured herself in awe at the majesty and power of the copulation taking in front of her.

Ruby screamed in pleasure as she orgasmed in a crescendo of wails and moans. As they fucked her cunt her body shook like an electrocuted rag doll for several minutes. Exhausted she gripped the rug hard and felt Carlos' strong negro body convulse as he finally came deep in her belly, his convulsions setting off Geoffrey who came even deeper inside her from his lofty position behind and above Ruby.

Both coons dropped large pelt and after pelt of precious African heritage deep inside Ruby and did not exit her sluice for several minutes afterwards. Once they did both sluts pounced to lick and chew their cocks clean.

Sweating and panting with satisfaction the two bulls stood proud as the Muslim sluts serviced them with great sighs of pleasure. Both Ruby and Monaza were like thirsty lapping bitches licking two bones clean with their eager lips and tongues. Within a matter of minutes both men were ready and erect again.

Carlos hissed at them "Get to it bitches get fucking again. We ain't finished yet girls we got plenty more in the tank".

Geoffrey closed the blinds and turned on the lights before ordering both girls onto their backs.

Monaza and Ruby obeyed without hesitation, laughing seductively like sirens as they readied themselves for another hour of pure carnal depravity.

Politics and pleasure did mix.

12