Polka Roadtrip

Story Info
Sophisticated mother has an adventure with a Polka band.
4.9k words
4.41
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A mother hitches a ride with the Polka band to get home to her young son and has an unexpected adventure with the guys**

For over 100 miles the Kenosha Kickers happily played polka music in the back of the rental truck, rehearsing for their next gig in Sheboygan. For the first fifteen minutes Kate smiled as she nodded her head and tapped her foot in time; the band really was quite good. But by the time a half hour had passed she was increasingly bored, anxious about Kevin and wishing that she had some way to call her husband Peter to see if he had made any progress on getting a flight home for the rest of the family.

When the group finally began to wind down, Kate clapped politely and beamed at the men as they put their instruments away. "Guys that was fantastic, you are going to absolutely kill them at your next performance!"

The band members, most of whom were portly and in their forties, like the band leader, mostly blushed and waved the compliments away as they stowed their instruments and settled in for the long drive. "Too kind." "Aren't you a doll!" "Thanks, thanks, but you are too sweet." Gus knocked on the back of the truck cab and the driver killed the small yellow dome light in the back, leaving dim reflected headlights coming through the tiny window in the back gate as the only source of illumination.

Before long most of the men were dozing in their makeshift seats, some leaning against one another and snoring softly. The tuba player had his instrument propped in a corner and lay against it with his arms wrapped around the shiny brass. The sound of tires on the concrete interstate, the rumble of the engine and the passing traffic combined into a steady drone that covered the snores and required Gus to lean close to Kate's ear to speak to her without raising his voice.

"Don't let this fool you, life on the road isn't usually this glamorous" he kidded, gently nudging her with one large elbow as he chuckled.

Kate laughed politely in response, turning to Gus' tilted ear to reply. "Don't talk yourself down Gus, your band sounds great, I bet you do pretty well for yourselves out on the road!"

Gus blushed a little but his usual jovial smile faded a little as he turned back to her and answered. "Well truth be told it's pretty tough to keep a polka band going these days..." he trailed off, looking around the truck at his sleeping band members before looking back at Kate and continuing. "The money isn't quite what it used to be. You know, the audience has gotten a lot older and it has started to thin out a little bit. We're touring longer these days, six to eight weeks at a time so nobody gets to see their kids... or their wives."

With that he glanced meaningfully at Kate, sad eyes glistening in startling contrast to his normally-jovial, chubby face. Kate felt pity for Gus and his band; they had so little but they were willing to help a stranger, even at the risk of being late for a hard-to-get booking that would provide a nice payday. At that moment the truck rocked sharply as it hit a deep pothole and Kate was thrown hard against the wall behind her and might have gone flying if Gus hadn't quickly grabbed her arm and pinned it against his bulk, anchoring her safely.

Kate gave a little 'squeak' of alarm as she almost tumbled, then sighed gratefully as the big man pulled her close against the shoulder of his shiny golden jacket, keeping her arm inside of his to save her from losing her seat. The mingled feelings of gratitude, fear and pity combined to momentarily suppress any discomfort at being held tight at Gus' side and with a deep inhale and exhale she relaxed, leaving her left arm looped through his with her hand resting on the top of his thigh.

"You okay?" asked Gus, looking concerned. "I thought you were about to take a major dive there!"

"I'm fine" answered Kate "and thanks for the save."

"No problem" replied Gus jovially, patting the back of Kate's hand gently, but then leaving his large hand lying atop hers.

Kate let it go, still worried about hitting another pothole and being sent flying. Besides, there was no way a nice guy like Gus would try something with her, especially not in an enclosed space with the whole band there.

Their conversation trailed off awkwardly as the truck rumbled on. The back of the truck wasn't heated and with the cold Christmas weather, it was only the warmth of the eight occupants that kept it from being absolutely frigid. Unconsciously Kate pressed a little bit into Gus for warmth; he was a big man, something over six foot two and at least three hundred and fifty pounds. Gus' breath was deep and even and Kate thought that she might have heard a slight snore. That was good, if he slept then maybe she might nod off too and things would be less awkward.

It was at that moment that Kate felt a slight stirring beneath her left hand. Her left arm was still gently gripped against Gus' body, with her hand resting on his thigh, covered by the meaty mass of his left hand. Held firmly in place against the bulk of Gus' upper thigh, Kate could not help but feel something slowly hardening under her palm.

Confusion gave way to disbelief; through the thin black material of Gus' slacks Kate could clearly feel the faint throb of the big man's heartbeat pumping blood into the tissue of his penis. With each beat his cock inflated a little more under Kate's hand and she anxiously bit her lip, debating whether to try to tug her hand free from under his.

Kate risked a glance up at Gus' face; from this angle she couldn't really tell if his eyes were open but his face was very still and his breathing remained deep and steady. It occurred to her that Gus might very well just be asleep and unconsciously responding to having her snuggled against his body. And trying to pull her hand out and then somehow untangle her arm from his would almost certainly wake Gus, leading to an incredibly awkward situation.

"Kate" she thought to herself "It's 1990... you are a successful professional woman and mother, you can handle an uncomfortable situation for a little while!" With that she made herself calm, relaxing her hand and trying to just ignore the hot bulge pressing harder and harder against her palm.

A few minutes passed and at last Kate felt like Gus' erection was finally done hardening; a squat, thick cylinder of hard flesh pressed tightly against her palm, not quite long enough to extend past the side of her hand but almost as thick as a coke can. With a start Kate realized that Gus' penis was shorter than Peter's but easily THREE times as thick. Her fingers twitched involuntarily, just for a second tightening around the shaft before she caught herself and relaxed her hand again.

Kate held her breath listening intently to see if Gus' breathing changed; fortunately it was still deep and slow. He had to be asleep.

Biting her lip, Kat wrestled with this strange predicament. She and Peter had been married for fourteen years now and it had been a long time since she even thought of touching another man. But now here she was in the back of this truck, with the incredibly thick and hard stump of this chubby band-leaders' cock in her hand with only a thin layer of fabric separating their skin. Finally, her latent sense of adventure took over; something like this would never happen to her again so she might as well take advantage of it! Slowly, cautiously, Kate shifted her hand, letting her fingertips trace the outline of Gus' penis.

She was able to awkwardly slide fingertips from the base of his fat cock along the sides and up to the thick ridge of his glans; with her hand pinned under his she couldn't move freely but Kate imagined that the mushroom head must be enormous. A gentle, experimental move of her whole hand back and forward just a millimeter or two convinced Kate that Gus was not wearing underwear. Only the thin fabric of his cheap slacks was between them and she felt them clinging to his turgid flesh, making his skin move slightly back and forth around his hardness.

"I guess it's hard to do laundry on the road sometimes, huh big fella?" Kate whispered softly, only half suppressing a little giggle as she gave Gus' impressive cock the gentlest of squeezes.

She nearly panicked when Gus' head suddenly turned a little bit and a sleepy mumble escaped his lips. Kate froze and looked up at the big man, quietly cursing her stupid curiosity. After a few minutes the pounding in her chest subsided as Gus continued his slow steady breathing. She wasn't busted.

But then the heavy weight of his hand atop hers shifted, pressing her harder against the rock-hard bulk of his erection, slowly downward then back. Kate bit back a whimper as Gus' hand shifted again, inexorably pressing her hand up and down his throbbing shaft. But other than this slow movement, Gus was perfectly still and his breath was still deep and even. He had to be doing this in his sleep.

Driven by the heavy hand atop hers, Kate slowly stroked the thick root of Gus' dick. Through his pants she felt Gus' soft skin trapped by the pressure then dragged back and forth over the iron-hard erectile tissue in the core of the engorged shaft. She felt him grow even harder in her hand and heard his breathing grow slightly faster. He had to be close to coming; in the relaxation after his release maybe Kate could quietly tug free of Gus' arm, then pretend to be asleep if he woke?

Kates' slow jacking motion on Gus' dick slowly became a little bit faster and his breathing became faster too. Kate held her breath, feeling the tension in his shaft increasing as the end neared. Then she felt Gus' rigid shaft throb and the pressure of his hand on hers increased as he gripped her hard and held her hand still. Gus' trembling rod spasmed over and over and a rush of wetness rose through the fabric of his trousers and onto the skin of Kates' trapped hand and wrist.

Sighing with relief that it was over, Kate gently tugged her hand and arm free from Gus' suddenly-relaxed grip. The bleachy smell of semen tickled her nose. Kate realized that her cotton panties were very damp and she also really needed to pee.

She was mortified when Gus gently whispered right beside her ear "Kate you are such an Angel, thank you for that."

Kate pulled away from the big man, turning to him and putting a hand over her mouth in horror. "Oh my God, you were awake!?"

Gus gave a languid smile "Oh Kate I don't know; I was sorta in and out at first but then you started moving and well... it was nice"

She recoiled from him a little further, then jerked her hand away from her face when she realized that it was damp with his semen. After a moment or two of staring at Gus in shocked silence, she finally collected herself. "Ahh well, um let's forget about it okay?"

"Of course" said Gus, smiling warmly and nodding.

Kate slid back a little closer to Gus, the pounding of her heart slowly subsiding as he turned away from her and leaned his head back, a happy little smile on his chubby face as he closed his eyes.

An uncomfortable silence began, with Kate struggling to balance against the rocking of the truck so that she wouldn't bump into the looming mass of the man sitting beside her. There was no way she could sleep without leaning against Gus for warmth and support and to make things worse the squidginess in her panties and the increasing pressure to pee were becoming more and more uncomfortable. Finally she couldn't take it anymore.

"Gus" she said quietly, gently tapping him on the shoulder. "I really need to pee, can you have the driver pull into a gas station or something?"

Gus slowly opened one eye then turned to Kate, putting on a thin smile. "Sorry I was starting to nod off there. Kate, we really can't do that - we're already running the risk of being late for our gig because we are swinging through Chicago to drop you off... and the pay for this show will make or break the tour, I can't risk doing that to the guys."

He cut off her sputtering reply by pointing one massive arm right past her face, pointing to a white, lidded plastic bucket in the corner. "That's what we use when we really gotta cover some miles, just put the lid on tight afterwards okay?" Gus half turned so that his broad back was mostly turned away from her. "Go ahead, nobody will see, I promise."

Feeling almost numb with shame, Kate furtively glanced around the back of the truck. It did look like everyone was fast asleep. And the Kenosha Kickers really were doing her a huge favor by giving her a lift on their way to Sheboygan. And they could always change their minds and kick her out at the next rest area if she made a stink... then how would she get home to her baby Kevin?

Muttering quietly "Kate, get over yourself!" she rose from her seat and awkwardly moved over to stand by the bucket. A glance showed that it had once held 20 gallons of kosher pickles; but once she pried the tight lid off she was pleased to find that it held nothing other than a roll of toilet paper and the fresh, pine smell of her favorite brand of cleaner.

Kate faced into the corner so that her back was to everyone else, then taking one last furtive peek over her shoulder, she reached down and tugged the hem of her long brown skirt up to her waist. Holding her skirt up with one hand, she fumbled with the other to pull her panties down over her hips then down to her knees.

They were a pair of her favorites; simple white cotton, cut very high at the hips french style, but with nice full cheek coverage. Altogether comfortable and practical, but still sexy enough that she could walk into the bedroom wearing them with one of Peters' shirts and have no trouble getting a "rise" out of him.

Nice as they were, a quick touch of her fingertips to the gusset showed that they were soaked and the faint musky aroma left no doubt that it was all strictly her juices. Irritated at herself for getting so wet from handling Gus' enormously-thick member through his pants, Kate carefully positioned the bucket behind her legs then slowly squatted, hovering over it and gently releasing a rush of hot piss.

She winced at how loud the stream of urine was as it spattered against the side and bottom of the bucket; hopefully the others wouldn't be awake enough to hear. That just left Gus and despite the weirdness of the situation, Kate felt oddly comfortable with him hearing her pee. After all, hadn't she just jerked him off twenty minutes ago?

The rush of warm urine began to gradually slow and Kate absentmindedly used the damp white cotton of her panties to wipe away the cum that had oozed through Gus' pants onto her left hand. Finally the stream of piss ended and Kate quickly tore a few squares of paper off the roll and dabbed it lightly against her piss-hole and the damp outer lips of her vulva. She really was a mess down there, moist and sticky like she sometimes got while ovulating.

That thought made Kate freeze in the middle of tugging her panties back up; she had just finished wiping a strange man's semen on her panties and her pussy was sopping with moisture. In a type of panicked calculation only found in the female mind, Kate began furiously counting calendar days since her last period, trying to figure out whether she was ovulating or not. Was it safe to even take the tiny risk of getting Gus' sperm close to her sopping snatch if she was fertile? The odds were a thousand to one, but the last time she and Peter had casually 'taken a chance' Kevin had resulted.

No, Kate couldn't take that risk, no matter how small. Muttering curses under her breath, she slid her panties all the way down and carefully stepped out of them, slipping them around the white nike tennis shoes she always wore when travelling.

"Can I have those?"

Kate instantly dropped the hem of her skirt to cover the exposed paleness of her ass, then rapidly spun to find Gus looking at her. A glance around the truck showed that nobody else appeared to be awake and for possibly the hundredth time in the last hour Kate took a deep breath to slow her pounding heart.

"Gus, you said you wouldn't look" Kate hissed at him, leaning in so that he could hear her.

The big man looked down at his hands apologetically "Sorry about that, but I was worried we might hit a bump and you could fall... and nobody wants the bucket to tip over, right?" With that he gave her a weak smile, then half-rose from his seat to reach past Kate and snugly fit the lid down onto the pickle bucket.

While he was at eye level with her and as he slowly sank back down, Gus gave her a friendly smile that somehow didn't seem to reach his eyes. "It would be really nice for you to let me take care of those for you. Just something to remember you by... it's not like I am going to suddenly show up at your house and start talking to your husband and stuff, right?"

The hairs stood up on the back of Kates' neck as she turned over everything Gus had said. The whole crazy situation tumbled through her brain and the little ball of fear she kept inside for her baby Kevin moved a little. Forcing her face into a stiff smile, Kate place the soaked panties in Gus' raised palm, gently closing his stubby fingers around them. "Think of me when you are on some lonely road on the way to another gig."

"You're a doll Kate!" said Gus. With that he settled the rest of the way down to his seat, then lifted his huge legs so that they covered the spot Kate had been sitting in before. "I'm going to try to stretch out and sleep for a little, would you mind maybe moving over and sitting by Ike while I nap?"

"Sure, no problem Gus" replied Kate. "Sleep tight." She even managed a sly little wink at him; the odds were good that he really would settle in and sleep, most men could sleep through a hurricane after they had an orgasm.

As Gus lay back, tucking the panties inside his jacket with a smile and closing his eyes, Kate carefully shuffled over to the other side of the truck to the empty seat beside the bands' trumpeter, Ike.

Like the rest of the Kenosha Kickers, Ike looked like he was in his forties, wearing black slacks and a shiny gold jacket with the band's logo. Ike had a receding hairline with a bit of a comb-over but Kate had noticed earlier that he had nice features and he seemed talented with the trumpet. In the dim light in the back of the tuck Kate could see that he appeared to be fast asleep, half-slumped against a tall instrument case.

Turning, Kate started to lower herself into the narrow empty spot to Ike's left, when the truck once again hit a huge pothole. Kate lost her balance and instead of coming to rest in the desired spot she plumped firmly down into Ike's lap, feeling the back of her dress snag on the zipper on his jacket as she started to slide down towards the floor.

Strong arms wrapped around her waist, firmly preventing Kate from going to the floor and pulling her tightly to Ike's chest. Biting back a surprised 'squawk' Kate gripped his arms and turned to look back at him over her right shoulder.

"I gotcha doll" Ike whispered in her ear "I'm not gonna let you fall, you're way too pretty for that." With that his grip loosened a little, but still held Kate firmly enough that she didn't go flying when the truck hit yet another pothole. "Just hang tight for a sec Kate, I know this piece of I-90 like the back of my hand and this part is pretty bad."

Trying to quell her hammering heart yet again, Kate remained in Ike's lap, back rigid and legs clenched tightly together. Nobody else in the truck appeared to be awake and somehow none of them had even been shifted from their spots. Clearly they were used to the conditions on this stretch of Interstate.

The tone of Ike's voice shifted a little, more to a whisper, as he moved his lips closer to her ear. Warm air tickled Kate and she was suddenly aware of his masculine cologne, subtle but at the same time powerful. "Y'know, Gus will never have another experience in his life like you gave him and I think it is great that you did that."

12