Polka Roadtrip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panic stirred in Kate's stomach and she clenched her thighs even tighter together as she fought against it, causing her skin to actually make a tiny 'squelch' sound as her wet inner thighs rubbed.

"It was incredible watching you do that Kate; nobody could ever imagine that such a beautiful, classy gal would have that sort of crazy sexy streak inside her, but you... well you definitely got it. You know when we saw you in that airport in Buffalo, I thought you looked like a runway model. Your hair so perfect, this sexy long suede skirt..."

Kate felt a light gust of cool air on the back of her legs and realized somehow her skirt had ridden up in the back, all the way to mid-thigh, maybe higher. She reached down with one hand and clutched tightly at the soft suede fabric, pinning it to her hip to keep it from rising any higher.

"...then we heard you talking to that stupid agent from the airline and you sounded like a freaking lioness, ready to tear anybody apart that tried to keep you from your kid. So amazing and so sexy in a different way, a real mature way." As Ikes' voice trailed off, Kate felt the hair around her ears gently moving then she felt the brush of lips against the sensitive skin at the nape of her neck. The brush of those lips sent a shiver ran down her spine that somehow started her already-wet pussy trickling with even more moisture.

"Such a sweet angel giving Gus a fantasy like he would never have in a million years... well I wanna give you something, something to remember one day when you're lonely or tired of your day to day. And there's no worries about any of the usual stuff, I had my tubes tied years ago."

Kate was almost numb with shock; the last couple days were a blur of airports and now this truck, and what happened with Gus... And what was even more shocking to Kate was that she was thinking about Ike's offer. He smelled so good, his arms felt right around her and those soft kisses on the back of her neck had her juices flowing... and he said he was safe. Kate was 37, proud of her looks and WANTED to feel attractive, WANTED to be beautiful and right now she knew that she was those things to Ike.

It almost felt like someone else was controlling her hands when Kate let go of her skirt, then guided Ike's right hand down into her lap and into the waistband of her skirt. She leaned back against him,relying on Ike's other strong arm to keep her from falling as she twisted her neck until she could bring her lips to his face, breathing in his scent and joining in a deep kiss that tasted faintly of bourbon and vanilla tobacco.

Ikes' fingers trailed through Kates' trimmed curls, easing down until his middle finger dipped into her slick wet crease. He slowly dragged that single strong finger up and down over Kates' clit, stretching to probe and tease her inner opening at the bottom of each stroke.

Holding the kiss and gasping into his mouth as Ike expertly teased and fingered her pussy, Kate urgently ground her soft ass into Ikes' lap, his erect cock pressing back against her. This was no coke-can monster, but Kate desperately wanted it inside her. Reaching behind herself, Kate tugged the back of her suede skirt up and out of the way then feverishly attacked the snap and zipper of Ikes' slacks.

Ike pulled his lips from Kates' then briefly took his hand from between her slick thighs and lifted his hips from his seat, using the freed hand to quickly tug his pants and boxers down far enough to let his hard cock jut out. With savage strength he then pulled Kate back against his chest, sliding his hand back between her legs to slip two fingers into the slick outer folds of her sex and resuming the sliding, rubbing pressure on her clit.

Kate felt the arm around her waist slide up to her chest, then Ike seized one of her soft tits, squeezing it tightly through her cashmere sweater and bra, all the while picking up the pace of his fingers rubbing up and down in her sopping snatch.

"Come for me Kate" he hoarsely whispered in her ear, at the same time pressing his two fingers hard directly over her clitoris, shaking her whole body with the force of the rapid pressing stimulation on her tiny hard nub.

It was like a dam broke inside her. A sweeping wave of paralysis raced from Kates' inflamed clit up her spine and into her brain, exploding like a thousand roman candles. Her sopping pussy clenched and throbbed in time to the bursts and her creamy white thighs closed around Ikes' shaking hand, squeezing so tight that she thought she might break his fingers. How she didn't scream, Kate would never know, but somehow she endured this shattering climax in complete silence broken only by the squelching of Ikes' fingers on her slippery snatch.

A rush of warmth and pleasure-filled afterglow filled Kate from her scalp all the way down to her toes. As she sucked in a ragged breath, Ike gently but firmly leaned her forward until Kate felt her elbows rest on her knees. She felt Ikes' hand moving underneath her, then moaned softly as the head of his hard cock brushed against her soaked outer lips.

Kate started to reach down to guide him to her opening but before she could, Ike shifted the angle of his hips and suddenly she felt the tip of his penis ease into her pussy, followed by the whole length of him in one deep stroke. Strong hands grabbed the cheeks of her ass, and Kate bit her lip as Ike immediately settled into a rapid thrusting pace, giving her no time to get accustomed to the hard dick moving in and out of her tender inner folds.

Ike looked down at the twin white globes of Kates' ass in his lap, squeezing the soft flesh hard as he rapidly jackhammered his cock straight up into her waiting snatch, then pulled back leaving only the head buried in her shadowy hole. Then he pistoned straight back up into her, using his tight grip on her silky ass to hold her in place to be plowed.

Soon Ike pulled Kate down onto his lap hard, his erect member quivering deep inside her clinging heat, throwing thick ropes of come up into her hot darkness. Pulse after pulse of blazing semen splashed into her depths, slathering the pink flesh of her cervix, coating the flushed walls of Kate's pussy and oozing down the engorged shaft of his cock.

Finally, they both sat back, exhausted and languid with pleasure. Kate looked around the back of the rocking truck and saw that everyone else was fast asleep; Gus was even snoring loudly and looked close to sliding off his seat.

Smiling, Kate rose from Ikes' lap, tugging her skirt down. Once he pulled up his pants and zipped up, she sat down beside him, resting her head on his shoulder as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

She sat there like that, drowsy and happy but very awake until three hours later, the truck exited I-90 and pulled into the McCallisters' suburban neighborhood. Kate was only a few blocks from home and would be with her baby Kevin in minutes!

Life would never be exactly the same for any member of the McCallister family after Christmas 1990, but when Kate remembered that Christmas she always had a special sparkle in her eye that Peter never fully understood.

The end.

12