Pollhy

Story Info
Visiting a lady friend.
1.6k words
4.35
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Polly

Visiting a lady friend

The folks that have been following my little tales understand that I prefer to leave out the blow by blow details. I like to think that our best sex organ is our minds so I let the readers mind wander were it wants to go. If you prefer every little detail please go to those that offer that type of story. There are thousands of stories that will satisfy you.

At the latest chess club meeting I mentioned I was going to drive out to the Grand Tetons National Park. Our club meets via Zoom once a month and in-between the meetings we play chess on the internet with each other. Originally the club had meet at a local church but COVID ruined that. That's when the Zoom thing got started. Over the next year or so the club shrunk when a few local members dropped out. A few members moved away and that's what happened with Polly.

After the meeting I got an e-mail from Polly inviting me to stop in Nebraska on my way west. She would like to see me and I could park my RV in the yard if I wanted to and we could spend a little time together. At the in person meetings we had developed a friendship and even flirted a little bit. I liked her and her easy going attitude. The fact that she was attractive didn't hurt either.

Plans were made and on the last Friday in September I was pulling into the ranch that her and her brother owned. They didn't run the ranch. All the land was leased out to a grain farmer and they just lived on the homestead. Their parents and grandparents had owned the land for many years.

I enjoyed visiting with her and her brother. Both of them are intelligent and insightful. After a delicious dinner and a game of chess and too many glasses of wine I excused myself and told them I was ready for bed and it had been a long day. John offered that I could use the shower if I would like and it being a good idea I took him up on it. I got my towels and supplies out of the RV and enjoyed a warm shower. Thinking they had both retired for the night I just wrapped my towel around my waist and headed out the back door.

Polly was sitting on the patio as I opened the door. I apologized for my state of dress telling her I thought everyone was gone for the night. "No problem Johnson, I was just relaxing for a minute before heading in. Thanks for the game even though you won. I enjoyed it. If you are not in a hurry in the morning I wouldn't mind a rematch."

I thanked her for the offer but I really thought I should be heading down the road. "OK fella, breakfast before you leave?" I thanked her and said that would be great and I'd see her in the morning.

I had just dropped the towel when I heard a knock on the door. "Just a minute, let me get something on."

Before I could move she was coming through the door. "No need Johnson. Your just going to take the off again if I have my way. I think I'd like a little special time with you...In your bed. I haven't had a good romp in over six months and I could really use one right about now. How about it? You want a good poke? I can promise a good one, if you're interested that is. If not I'll leave. But I'll be disappointed. What'd think? Want a little sucking and a little fucking? Something to remember about your visit to Nebraska as you drive into Wyoming?"

I'm no fool, at least not a complete one anyway. My erection proved it. By the time I lead her back to the bedroom she was as naked as I was. Time had been good to Polly. She still looked as good as she did before moving west to hide from the bug that was causing so many problems. Her body was outstanding. Wonderful breasts that rode high on her chest with a little sag. A flat stomach above a batch of curly light brown hair that hid what was between her strong looking legs I guess riding horses helped keep her in shape.

I pulled her into my arms and we kissed, deeply. My erection was poking her in her belly. As she was telling me that it felt good I was telling her that her buns felt good in my hands. Somehow she was able to make one jump and then the other. "Ya like that Johnson? Feeling my ass? If ya play your cards right I'll let ya spend a little quality time with it."

We tumbled on to my bed, kissing. It progressed to me playing with those wonderful breasts, then licking and sucking on her hard nipples. Her hands were gently caressing my man parts. I knew if she kept it up I was going to climax, real soon. So I pulled away so I could spend some time with my lips and tongue on her pleasure button.

That must have been what she was wanting. She lifted her hips exposing all of her bottom. "Lick me...Back there...Please...Lick all of me."

It wasn't just her clit that demanded attention. I had never done what she was asking me for. It took me a moment before I did it. I was surprised to find I was enjoying it almost as much as she was. I ran my tongue from back there all the way to her clit over and over again. When I felt the time was right I sipped a finger in her back door and two from my other hand in her puss and applied my suction to her special spot.

I almost died. Her legs clamped around my head so hard I could hardly catch my breath. Thankfully in only a minute or so she started to relax and I was able to draw a complete lung full of air. She lay there panting and thanking me, "Oh my god Johnson...That was...That was wonderful. I really...really enjoyed that. Oh my...Yes that was...Just wonderful." She lay there quietly for another minute. "Is it possible you might want to stay for a day or so more? I might like another trip like that one. In fact I think maybe I might like that several more times."

I was beginning to think she had fallen asleep when she rolled over to get her head down by my stuff. "I may not have the same talents Johnson but I'll try to do the best I can."

She started out slowly. Touching and massaging my penis. As she moved on to better and better things I could feel the pressure building. Every blow job is great and this was no exception. Her tongue was magically as she sucked me hard. Her fingers were all over my balls and perineum and ass crack. She pulled her lips away, "How do ya want to come, on my tits or on my face, how about this way?"

She pulled me back into her mouth as a finger slipped inside my ass. That's all it took, her tongue worked the sensitive spot and her finger fucked my butt hole. I exploded and exploded and exploded. I swear it was unbelievable. It may have been the best orgasm of my life. Polly sat up and looked me in the eyes as she opened her mouth, "Look at that Johnson, all gone. Yummy, you taste good."

Polly yawned, "Now I'm kind of tired. Could we maybe take a little nap?" I was easy to convince. I spooned up behind her and wrapped an arm over so I could hold one of those neat tits and feel asleep.

The sun was up when I opened my eyes and I felt her moving. It was a minor miracle. I was hard. It must have been being nestled in her ass crack. Whatever it was I was mildly surprised after the strength of last night's adventure.

"Ummu, that feels good. Want to go another time. I wouldn't object to a little poke-poke this morning. Help build up appetite. I was thinking pancakes and sausage, but if you feed me your sausage I could do bacon later. How about it Johnson? Can you take me for a ride?"

I could and I did. Unfortunately I was too quick for her this morning. I was finished way too soon. The only thing I could do was return down between her legs. Happily that worked for Polly, she had a great orgasm if the sounds and cries she was making was any indication.

After a few more kisses and hugs and touches we finally got dressed. She had promised breakfast and as we walked across the yard toward the house her brother was opening the door. With a grin he said, "Ahhh there you are. Have a good night? I was thinking I might have to come over and wake you up. I've got the coffee on and the pancake batter mixed. What's it going to be sausage or bacon this morning? By the look in your eyes I think you might have had sausage already. Am I right?"

"Smart ass and bacon would be good. But first I need to visit the bathroom; I gotta clean up a bit. Then coffee...Lots of coffee."

The end

Please share your comments and votes. Thanks for spending your valuable time reading this little tale.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers