A Secret Attraction

Story Info
Debra is helplessly drawn to her son's best friend.
10k words
4.77
34.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
564 Followers

Debra is helplessly drawn to her son's best friend

"Dude! Are you perving on my mom?!"

"What?...No! I see a bikini and the eye just follows. It's automatic."

"But dude, that's my mom."

"Hey, I don't care whose mom..." The conversation was cut short by what must have been the sound of Tyler pushing Ryan into the pool.

Debra had to smile. I guess I still got it, she thought to herself. The kitchen window was open so she'd heard the boys talking even after she'd gone back into the house and closed the patio door. The boys had been friends for years, ever since Ryan's family moved in just one street over from theirs. Ryan had been on the varsity basketball team with Debra's son, Tyler. They'd played baseball and football together too. It was August 2. Soon Tyler would be headed off to college 800 miles away. He wanted to play basketball. It was a small school, no scholarships, but the coach wanted Tyler, and Tyler wanted to continue playing. It was his best opportunity.

Ryan would be staying in town, living at home, and picking up credits at the local junior college. He was done playing ball. He was fairly tall, just over 6'3", kind of a gangly kid with big hands. He could palm the basketball with ease. Ryan controlling rebounds and swiveling to throw a one-handed outlet pass to a streaking Tyler had been their team's best play. Ryan had broad shoulders and a mop of brown hair. He was a good kid, good student, a little shy and awkward, kinda goofy. He had always reminded Debra of a big puppy. But now that he was 18 he was beginning to fill out nicely. Ryan was Debra's favorite out of all of Tyler's friends. She felt like he was a good influence on her somewhat wild child only son.

So she'd caught Ryan's eye! Really, she hadn't intended to. She was out on the patio soaking up some sun when the boys came home and walked out for a swim. She'd been out for a while and just started thinking about going in when the boys came out. She didn't want to intrude. She wanted them to have their time together before Tyler had to leave. The little red bikini was her skimpiest one. She wouldn't have dared to wear it anywhere other than her back yard, but for sunbathing it was perfect. She hadn't expected the boys back so soon.

But Ryan had seen her in her skimpiest bikini, and apparently he liked what he saw. That thought gave her a little tingle. He wasn't the most conventionally handsome boy, but she found him surprisingly attractive. There was just something about him that got to her, and with his lean athlete's body, kind of a swimmer's body, Debra tried not to dwell on it, but she'd be lying if she said the thought hadn't occurred to her that along with those big hands feet of his, he might have other body parts to match.

If there were any of Tyler's friends that Debra would have let herself fantasize about, it probably would have been Ryan. Since her husband moved out almost two years ago she hadn't had any other men. In the quiet times, especially alone in bed at night or when she had time to herself to think, she did sometimes get a little lonely. Fantasies would sometimes fill that loneliness, but she wouldn't let herself fantasize about Ryan, or any of Tyler's other friends, either. But that didn't mean there hadn't been a few unexpected moments when something got to her, or in a couple of cases, an involuntary and vivid dream. A girl can't really control her dreams, now, can she?

Just recently, Debra dreamed that she and Ryan were marooned on a tropical island. Ryan ran around shirtless all day. He built them a nice shelter. He caught fish that she cooked for the two of them, and then by the light of their campfire, he had fucked her absolutely senseless and given her orgasm after orgasm with his tongue. On the island, She taught him everything there was to know about how to please a woman and he had been her eager student, and very quick to learn. His body was golden in the sun as he walked around naked, his lust for her insatiable, his cock absolutely glorious, perfect. That was a dream she really didn't want to wake up from.

Apart from those fleeting fantasies, back in the real world, for some reason, she remembered a few of the nice things Ryan said to her. Ryan's comments really stood out because in her life these last few years, compliments were so rare. She certainly didn't remember hearing any compliments in the last few years of her marriage, and Tyler certainly never complimented her. She didn't really get them at work, either. Her workplace kept things pretty buttoned down. But Ryan was nice. He had manners. He took his shoes off whenever he came into her house, and he had paid her a few compliments.

"You're pretty cool, Mrs. V. Too cool to be a mom." That one was probably her favorite. Debra was only 39, and she certainly didn't feel old. Physically, she felt like she was still in her prime. She went to the gym. She kept herself in shape. But she had to admit just the idea of turning 40 sounded scary. It sounded too old to have fun. Tyler was always on her not to embarrass him, but at least one of his friends didn't see her as embarrassing.

"Your brownies are the best." That was a mom comment, but Debra always tried to be the kind of mom where the kids would want to hang out at her house. She worked hard at some of those traditional mom things like baking brownies. At least one person noticed the effort she'd put in, although it felt like he was the only one. Ryan also once said, "This place always looks so nice...I don't know how you do it. My house looks like a dump." It wasn't so much, really. His compliments weren't over the top. He didn't give them all the time, but sometimes, to Debra, they felt like a life preserver thrown to a drowning woman.

Then there was the time she'd gotten a little weak and insecure and actually asked Tyler and Ryan for their opinion on an outfit she was planning to wear to her 20th high school reunion. "What do you think, boys, does this look too young?" she asked.

"Honestly...maybe a little," said Tyler.

"Maybe on some moms it would, but you pull it off, Mrs. V" said Ryan. She went with Ryan's opinion and actually managed to feel good about herself for most of that night.

Debra rarely had any time alone with Ryan. He was Tyler's friend, of course, so Tyler tended to be around when Ryan was, but later that same evening, after she'd overheard his comment from the pool, the boys were headed out to a party. Tyler forgot something and went back to his room to get it. Debra took the opportunity to say something she'd been meaning to say to Ryan.

"Thank you for looking out for Tyler. You're a good friend, Ryan. I'm happy Tyler has a friend like you."

"It's nothing, Mrs. V. Tyler would do the same for me," Ryan said. But she knew it wasn't true. Tyler was more self-centered. He was popular and a little too in love with himself. He wasn't a bad kid, but he still had some growing up to do. Of course Tyler, Ryan, and all their friends did some stupid stuff. They were high-spirited 18-year-old boys. But with Ryan around she was confident they'd be OK. Ryan had a good head on his shoulders, and he wouldn't hesitate to help out a friend.

Later that night, a little before 3:00 a.m Debra woke up to a commotion in her living room. There was a crash, and the sound of boys laughing. She threw on a robe over her nightshirt, and went out to investigate. Tyler was on the floor. He'd knocked a vase off the end table. He was struggling to stand, and Ryan was trying to help him. Tyler was clearly very drunk. Ryan might have had a couple of drinks too, she couldn't swear that he hadn't, but he was able to at least reasonably come across as possibly sober enough to drive.

Ryan and Debra each grabbed an arm to help guide and lift the mostly dead weight, flailing Tyler back to his feet. It wasn't going too well, and in the struggle, Debra became aware that her robe had opened and Ryan could probably see her breasts, braless and moving freely under her thin nightshirt. They got him as far as the couch. Tyler seemed to notice her swaying breasts too.

"Mom!...MomMom...Mom! Look out! Be careful! Shhhh!" Tyler put his finger to his lips and lowered his volume, but Ryan could clearly hear too even though Tyler looked only at his mother and his speech was a little bit slurred. "Ryan wants to fuck you...Be careful!"

Debra humored him. "OK. Thanks for the warning, Tyler. Don't worry. I'll be careful."

"Thanks Mom... Mom! Just let me sleep right here. Right here. I can sleep right here just fine." He patted the couch cushion by his head.

"Ok Tyler. Let's just get you a wastebasket in case you're sick."

"OK Mom. Good idea." Tyler passed out.

There was an awkward silence in the room until Debra broke it. She looked at Ryan with sincere motherly appreciation. "Thank you for making sure he got home safe."

Ryan looked uncomfortable. "Of course. No worries. And don't worry about what Tyler said, either. I never said that to him. He's just always been a little weird about you like that cuz he knows you're way hotter than the other moms. He saw me looking at you in your bikini earlier today--sorry about that—and that set him off again. But it's not like I'm perving on you or talking about you like that or anything. He's just got it in his head is all."

Debra liked hearing how she was hotter than the other moms. In truth, she wanted to be hotter than them. She felt like she might be, but she'd never heard anyone actually say it to her. "Thanks for the compliment, Ryan, about being hotter than the other moms, I mean. That's how I'll choose to take it. I won't worry about it. He's obviously very drunk. You've got a girlfriend anyway, don't you, Ryan? Emily, is it?"

"We broke up."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'm sure you'll get another one, though, a nice-looking boy like you." Realizing she was still a little bit exposed, Debra pulled her robe around her and sat back on the arm of the easy chair next to the couch.

Ryan sat on the arm of the couch by Tyler's feet. "I don't know. Most of the girls in school don't really seem to like me that way. I'm always getting friend-zoned."

"Well...high school girls are stupid. Don't worry, when they get a little older I'm sure they'll appreciate some of your finer qualities. Sometimes I wish Tyler was a little more like you, to be honest."

"Yeah. And I wish I was more like Tyler. Tyler gets all the girls."

"Tyler's gonna have to work on developing some of those finer qualities if he ever wants to keep any of those girls for very long."

"It's just hard, you know?"

"Yes. High school sucks. College will be better. Most people don't have their shit figured out until they're 30, at least. I know I didn't. I was 21 and still stupid when I married Tyler's dad."

"Wait. Aren't you only like 35 now? I thought you were a teenager when you had Tyler."

"I'm 39. I was pregnant with Tyler and didn't want to be a single mother, so I married Tom, and then I became a single mother anyway, even before he left me."

"Wow. Sorry. I didn't know."

"That's OK. That's my sad story. But you, Ryan, you're different. You're smart. You're level-headed. You're funny and you're cute, nice without being too nice. Trust me. The girls are going to see that eventually and then they'll be all over you. Maybe sooner than you think."

"Thanks Mrs. V. You know what to say to make a guy feel better. I just hope it's soon, though." He laughed.

"Yeah. Some girl's gonna be really lucky to get you someday. But she might have to go through a couple of Tylers before she gets there. He's got too much of his dad in him. I worry sometimes."

"Tyler's OK. He's got a lot of you in him too."

"Now there you go being sweet again. Look at you!" She shoved him playfully. "Now get out of here. Get on home before I snatch you up myself!"

Ryan looked shocked at that remark. Debra was shocked that she'd said it. She decided it was best to ignore the fact that she'd said it. "Go home, Ryan. I'm sure we'll see you later."

"OK. Good night, Mrs. V."

"Good night, Ryan."

That night marked a turning point. From that night on, Debra decided she could let her fantasies "go there" if they wanted to land on Ryan. She told herself it was OK. After all, he was 18 now. Plus if what Tyler had said was any indication—and she couldn't be sure what more Tyler might know that gave him that impression--but it seemed possible, maybe even likely, that Ryan had at least occasionally fantasized about her too. Maybe he still was.

In spite of his almost but not quite complete disavowal that night, Ryan was in fact fantasizing about Debra Vance. There was a name the guys had teased Tyler with because he was such a horndog: "Vance in the pants." But Ryan had a case of Vance in the pants every bit as bad as what any girl at school had for Tyler. It's just that his case was for Tyler's mom. Seeing her tits hanging free and moving around as they'd struggled to lift and maneuver the drunken Tyler was an image burned in his brain. He masturbated himself to sleep that night, and the next night too, with the images dancing in his head.

Tyler moved off to college a couple days after the big, drunken party. Ryan was over at the house, helping him pack up his car when Debra pulled him aside. Tyler had gone back in for more of his things.

"Hey Ryan, with Tyler away at school there are a couple things around the house I'm going to need a little help with. How would you like to make a little extra cash?"

"Sure, Mrs. V. I never say no to money. What you got in mind?"

"Tyler never got around to painting my trim, you know, around the windows and such? I think it needs it. He promised me he'd get to it this summer, but he never did. There's that, and also trimming the bushes around the garden, mowing the grass, that kind of thing. I'll pay you $20/hr. Do you think you could finish all that up over the next few weeks before your school starts in September?"

"No problem. When do you want me to start."

"Anytime. You can get started tomorrow, if you like."

"That sounds great. I'll be over bright and early."

"Oh by the way...no need to mention any of this to Tyler. I don't want him to feel bad because he didn't get those things done."

"No problem. It can be just between us."

"Perfect. See you at 8:00?"

"8:00. I'll be there."

"Great. And Ryan, I took some time off work. I've got stuff to fix up on the inside while you're working on the outside, so I'll be around. I can make you lunch if you like."

"You don't have to do that, Mrs. V, but you know I can't say no to your cooking."

Debra laughed. "Don't worry, Ryan. I'll take care of you."

Debra hadn't decided to seduce Ryan. That was just a little too far. She'd never seduced anyone, never had to. When she was younger there were always boys around who were after her. Then she was married. Then in the two years since Tom left she hadn't really gotten back into the dating scene. She told herself that could wait until Tyler moved out. But now he was out, and it's not like she'd made plans. She felt really hesitant about signing up for any of those online dating apps. But she didn't see the harm in flirting with Ryan a bit, teasing him a little, just to get back in practice. That could be fun, she thought, and maybe...just maybe something more could develop. The "wickedness" of that thought kind of thrilled her. Maybe... They'd have to see how it goes.

Ryan did wonder if Debra was getting a little bit flirty, with all that talk about 'trim' and her "bush" and not saying anything to Tyler and all. But he couldn't be sure. He realized he'd never really spent much time around her without Tyler being there. It would be interesting to see how she was when she was just a woman, not just Tyler's mom.

He couldn't help it. That night he fantasized about her wearing a see-through negligee when he got there the next morning, and then she would invite him in...one thing would lead to another, and...

Ryan was not a virgin. He'd had sex with Emily a couple of times, but it hadn't seemed like she'd really enjoyed it. Weren't girls supposed to like it too? He didn't expect her to scream like a porn star, but he didn't think Emily had any orgasms with him at all. He went down on her too. Maybe he was doing it wrong, he thought, although he also felt like he'd studied porn closely enough that he was pretty sure he couldn't be that far off. Emily did have a little trouble adjusting to his size. He knew his dick was bigger than average but he for sure didn't have a massive, 10-inch porn star dick. His experiences with high school girls just made him think all the more like maybe what he needed was an older woman who could show him a few things, a sexy, beautiful, sensuous older woman he could actually talk to and feel comfortable with, a woman like Debra Vance.

Ryan knocked on Debra's door right at 8:00am.

"Hey, Mrs. V."

"Good morning, Ryan. You're right on time. Would you like to come in for some eggs? It's no trouble. Or have you eaten?"

"I had some cereal, but I wouldn't turn down eggs."

"C'mon in."

Debra was not wearing a negligee. She was fully dressed. But it was early August, and fully dressed meant a thin white t-shirt and jeans. She had picked out a pair that she thought made her ass look best, and tucked in the shirt to make sure her curves were showing to maximum effect. Her hair was tied up with a scarf on her head.

"You look nice today, Mrs. V. I know it's not dressy, but I like your hair up like that. It's cute. You look like a girl that's ready to work, not just watch."

"Thank you, Ryan. You're right. I'm dressed to work. Can you do me a favor before we get started?"

"Sure."

"Follow me upstairs."

Ryan followed as she walked up the stairs. His eyes were at ass level behind her. He liked her ass. It had just the right amount of curve. Debra wanted him to watch her. Ryan followed to her bedroom. He'd seen it from the doorway, of course, but he didn't ever remember going in any further..

"This is a nice room. I don't think I've ever been in here."

"Thanks. I guess there's no reason why you ever would have been. I know Tyler used to sneak in here sometimes though, and look through my stuff. More when he was little, of course."

"Huh. Why would he do that?"

"I don't know. Just a curious kid looking for secrets, I suppose. I don't have too many secrets."

"Not too many, but you've got a few?"

Debra laughed. "Well, maybe just a couple." She gave Ryan a sly, enigmatic look, and raised her eyebrows slightly. "Here." She gestured at the window. "Can you please pull down those blinds? It's hard for me to reach them. But no problem for you, I'm sure."

"Yeah. No problem." Ryan pulled the blinds out of the bracket that held them in the window frame.

"Must be nice being so tall."

"Sometimes."

Debra looked at the brackets. "Do you have a tool?"

"Excuse me?" Ryan's brain was elsewhere, because Debra had stretched out and up to get a better look, drawing her pants and shirt tighter around her.

"Do you have a tool? You know, to get these down." She turned toward him and looped her thumbs in the waistband of her jeans.

Ryan was speechless.

"I think you need a screwdriver."

"OH. Yeah." Ryan looked closer. "Looks like a Phillips. Are your tools still out in the garage? I think I know where. Want me to get one?"

"Yeah you can get one after the eggs. I just wanted to show you."

They went back downstairs. Ryan ate four of her eggs, and some toast, bacon, a banana, and three glasses of orange juice.

Debra laughed. "I thought you said you already ate? I'd hate to see you on an empty stomach!"

"Your food always tastes better. I don't know how you do it."

"Let's just say I make it with love. Now get to work! Don't forget to start by taking down my blinds."

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
564 Followers