Polly & Anna Ch. 01

Story Info
Eighteen going on nineteen.
1.5k words
3.86
9.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly+Anna - Chapter 01 - by Polly+Anna (1500 words) Uncle Mike (1/30/20)

Uncle Mike, like many interesting people was complex. An American expatriate living in Belize he loved this country that Anna and I grew up in. But he also had strong feelings for "The States" as he called them. Most of those feelings were positive, but not all of them. Having served in the U.S. Air Force he had seen how the intersection of idealism, human nature, patriotism, ignorance and politics interacted with sometimes bizarre results.

While I write about him looking down our shirts as we flew his airplane, which he did not really disguise doing. And the fact that he obviously enjoyed watching both of us walk around nearly naked. Weather permitting - which it usually did, in his back yard wearing little more than four postage stamp sized pieces of fabric and some matching colored string... He always looked after us, kept us safe and gave us good advice.

Part of that was wanting us to maximize our future opportunities. When Mike left the Air Force he looked at flying jobs in the states. He had a lot of college and completed ROTC, but not his BA. Most employers would have given him credit for his military flying time, and he basically filled out an FAA form to obtain an Air Transport Pilot's License. But he found different opportunities here more to his liking.

He had run a charter boat service and a bar on the caye, then he ran a hotel and a flight service in the north. That was before he got into the business of facilitating meetings between those who wanted to do things and those who could help them get it done. Basically, Uncle Mike knew everybody and had made himself a trusted go-between. Someone who could generally get most things done for most people.

It was a whirlwind year learning to fly. Looking back on it we were in a rush to get it over. Isn't that a part of being young, the tremendous impatience? We wanted to get on with our lives. But that year, it was tremendous fun as well. Milestones fell with amazing frequency. Mike made us do everything 20 times before he was satisfied. "Do it the right way or don't do it at all."

We started out with two weeks of ground school that included maybe 10 hours in the Cessna. Two weeks later he let us actually fly it without him. By week six we had taken and passed our test. We were impatiently waiting for our Private Pilot's Licenses to arrive. At the half year mark, we started flying at night. We never flew the 172 at night without Mike, "an extra set of eyes," he said.

Soon after that we met our Cross-Country, Solo and Command requirements. We passed all of our written exams, and by week 48 we completed the remaining Instrument, multi-engine and night requirements. We just needed flight time. Lawrence had gone to Saint John's College after graduation. You could see the runway of Municipal Airport from many of the buildings there. As he was finishing his freshman year, I was landing there having passed my final exam.

I realize that there are not that many readers who are interested in the details of us earning our pilot's licenses. But understanding that crazy year puts so much into perspective. How two eighteen and nineteen-year-olds spent 30 hours a week for a solid year in Mike's Cessna and his friend's Aztec, and that many studying, planning and socializing with older people they trusted who were into sexual practices that they had never heard of.

Mike liked to watch us, he enjoyed looking at us, which was flattering. We were athletic but not beauty queens. As he paid attention to the way we dressed, we dressed in more and more revealing and sexy outfits. His beautiful girlfriend wasn't jealous of us, she was our friend and confidant. Both of them were very protective of us. They walked around naked and felt good about themselves and we learned from their example.

They taught us a lot by their example, bondage, impact play, how much fun anal sex could be for a girl. We watched them and we learned, and we found that watching them was fun too. They picked up on the feelings that Anna and I have for one another and encouraged us to share those feelings with each other. They knew about and later met Lance and Dale and they encouraged us there too.

To be grown-up, to take charge of our own happiness, to discuss what we needed and wanted with the guys and to make sure that as we gave them what they needed and wanted, that we got what we needed and wanted as well. By proxy they taught Lance and Dale what they taught us. Later, when we started making movies together, we were emulating what they taught us, writing our own script in life.

Turnabout is generally considered to be fair-play, and while we had not intended to, when we were told that we provided our hosts who had graciously allowed us into their sex-life into ours, we were not dismayed. After dinner we had completed one of our required night flights, returning home with Mike as we often did. He had a spare room that one of us would often use while the other crashed on his sofa.

We got undressed in the bedroom taking off our shorts and our little light weight tops. It was hot so we took turns taking showers, we hadn't thought to bring changes of clothes and Anna who had gone first was sitting on the bed wrapped in a bath towel. I was looking at my best friend and I was thinking about what both Mike and Gina had said about us. I sat down beside her.

We had seen each other naked many times before. We had lots of talks about sex and boys with each other. I had told her everything about Dale, and she had told me everything about Lance. Not that there was really very much to tell, neither of us had ever actually been with Lance or Dale, or any boy. But that didn't stop us from wondering and dreaming and hypothesizing and talking to one another.

In answer to my unspoken question Anna softly touched me. It wasn't where she had touched me, but somehow my body knew before my mind accepted it. My blood rushed to my genitals. It made me warm down there. It made my tingly parts expand. Increased blood flow spurred the production of lubricant and I felt myself getting wet. My body was preparing itself for a lover as Mike and Gina said that it would.

Increased blood flow lowered our blood pressure. More than just diverted blood flow; our capillaries and arteries were dilating. That increased circulation added to the flow of blood to our genitals. I was getting lightheaded and euphoric. As athletes we knew that endorphins and endocannabinoids were flowing into our bloodstream, making us float. The expansion of my vagina pushed on the bulbs at its entrance and the spongy expanding part of my tingling clitoral wishbone.

The mostly hidden shaft of my clit filled with blood and expanded. That expansion sent my "lady" out from behind stage curtains, pushing nicely on everything else down there. I got looser and even wetter for ease of entry. That night it would be Anna's fingers inside of me. Perhaps later it would be Dale's penis, oh, that would be sweet. Bizarrely, I got both looser and tighter, to permit and enjoy my upcoming penetration.

I was seeing the beginning of a private fireworks show in my head as my internal sex parts pushed against one another. Proper use of Chinese rockets, fireworks, involves shooting off single rockets to find your range and azimuth. That is what my clitoris was doing. Pop (pause)... Pop (pause)... Pop (pause)... Once you find the correct elevation you fire everything you have in a deafening and blinding barrage. PopPopPopPopPopPop PopPopPopPopPopPop... Blissful sensory overload. Orgasm...

The lubricant from the bulbs in my pubes at the entrance to my vagina had filled its many ripples and ridges. Anna's fingers slid into me with ease... One... Two... Three... Oh my, as she did that a funny thought came into my head. I had just seduced or maybe been seduced by a virgin. As Anna's fingers were penetrating me, our lips locked, and our tongues danced. I never wanted for feeling to end.

Inside my head I heard an unseen director's clapboard clap, she said "action," as the head of my clitoris emerged once again from behind stage curtains. My folds spreading themselves apart as more and more blood went down there. My new lover was furiously finger-fucking me, kissing me. My vagina, my pussy, my cunt, my twat was beautiful and totally amazing. Today it easily took Anna's slim fingers, in time it would take far more.