Polly Got Resized and We Got Owned!

Story Info
My wife got resized to black--and we both got owned!
5.2k words
4.32
62.4k
100
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,303 Followers

Disclaimer: This story deals with interracial sex, cuckolding, dominance/submission, sexual servitude, impregnation, bisexuality, and more. The cuckold is SERIOUSLY bisexual by the end. If any of this turns you off, skip the story! All negative comments will be deleted.

-------------------------------------------

This is the story of my wife, Polly, getting blacked for the first time--and how our sex life progressed from there.

This all started two years ago, when Polly was 29, and we had been married for five years.

I'm a bit older, at forty. I'm professional, successful, and nice-looking. But I'm a modestly built white guy. I was able to marry a much more attractive woman than myself because of my professional success and--I gather--because of being fun and easy to be with.

Polly, then and now, is a knockout. Don't get me wrong, she has a great personality, too, is smart, and I love her. But what stands out most about her is that she is flat out gorgeous.

Polly is 5'5", lean, but with nice big breasts, sexy hips, a succulent ass, luscious dark brown hair, green eyes, and lightly-freckled, pale white skin. Polly has great curves and a pretty face. She's a real head-turner who also has an alluring way of interacting with people and a sexy way of moving about. Several of my friends over the years have commented to me on how they would love to fuck Polly if they had the chance. I haven't been offended in the least, and sometimes have even thanked them for the compliment.

My white pals now have learned that they will never have a chance with Polly. They now know that she fucks black.

Polly has been seen out at clubs and restaurants with her black lovers, and word has gotten around. All my pals know that Polly cuckolds me with black men at this point. They don't tease me about it, though. Even though I'm a cuckold, most of my friends would still rather be me and have *some* role--any role!--in Polly's sex life... That's how sexy my wife is... and also how hooked, I guess, everyone has gotten on interracial voyeurism and porn.

Several of my black friends have gotten to fuck Polly--when she's been feeling generous. I only have one black acquaintance hung enough to be one of Polly's regulars. Lewis. He's a rival that I don't like very much--but in a way that makes it even hotter when he cuckolds me with my wife.

I've heard about or watched Polly take many black dicks over the last two years. However, this "origin story" for Polly going black--and continuing on with the hung stud who first took her--really gets me off.

This is how Polly told me the story just last night. She gave me a hand job--a very slow hand job--while telling it.

A hand job for me isn't unusual. In fact, hand jobs are the only sexual attention Polly will give me anymore, as the story will eventually explain. I wasn't even allowed to touch Polly's pussy as she beat me off. Instead, she fingered herself.

I'm not complaining, however. Watching Polly being a black cock slut is more erotic than any other sex life I've ever had before. My sex life has never been more satisfying!

Polly is narrating from here:

It all started when a new sales rep joined our office, as you remember. Marshal. He often checked me out, as each of us moved about the office. He admired my face and my figure, I could tell. I admired him as well, I'll admit.

Marshal was--and is--6'4" of massive, muscular man with dark black skin. I didn't find his face to be handsome, but he had lots of charisma and magnetism.

Then, one day, we had a casual office function after work. Marshal had gone home and changed, and so had I. I was wearing a demure professional outfit. Marshal, on the other hand, was wearing a classy golf shirt and tight pants--exceptionally tight pants. They must have been from some designer, as they looked classy, too.

Even though the pants looked classy, I--and everyone--could see Marshal's enormous dick in his trousers. It was as though he had a giant flashlight stuck along his left leg. But you could tell it wasn't a flashlight and that rather it was his giant cock.

He certainly had, by far, the largest cock I had ever seen.

I had heard that black men were well hung, but the monster in Marshal's pants exceeded my previous imagination, and thinking about it as I noticed it for the first time made my pussy tingle.

Marshal was gutsy to dress that way to a work party, but he was our top producer, and he would have to do a crime to get fired. He was definitely dressing to attract us ladies, that was for sure! And it was working--at least on me!

As you know, I had some big cocks before I met you--but nothing on par with Marshal's dick!

Just seeing Marshal's enormous cock's outline weakened my resolve to be faithful to you. In fact, I quickly decided that I would try to cheat on you with Marshal.

I wondered what such a huge dick would feel like stretching my little pussy open. I wondered if I would even be able to take it.

I decided to try to fuck him and work to take it all inside me. I'd been too long without a big cock in me, and I wanted Marshal to break my dry spell--with his *enormous* cock.

Things changed after that back at the office. I started to flirt with Marshal literally the very next day. He picked up on it and began flirting back.

Maybe a week went by when he took a little chance and asked me to lunch. I made a point of recommending a restaurant several miles away from the office, one that I knew had dim lighting and private booths.

I think Marshal was slightly surprised when I sat down next to him instead of across--you know, the same way I do with you if we are on a date.

Once we ordered, I decided to press things a little further, and I put my hand on Marshal's thigh and looked up at him. I saw him grinning as wide as I have ever seen a man grin... I'm sure he knew right then that I was going to let him fuck me.

Marshal paid for lunch like a gentleman. Then, when we got in his car, he said, "How about we stop by my place?" I was too nervous to speak and simply nodded and gave a little smile.

The door of Marshal's apartment was still closing behind us when he grabbed me in an embrace and locked his lips over mine. I opened my mouth quickly to signal my enthusiasm and acceptance, and he shoved his tongue deep in my face. He fucked my face with his tongue--a fitting prelude to the other fucking that would soon occur. I opened my mouth as wide as I could so Marshal could see how compliant a slut I was planning to be, how I was ready for him to take and 'own' me.

I loved how dominant Marshal was as his tongue pillaged my mouth. He expressed no concern whatsoever as to whether or not I liked it... though I loved it.

Only moments later, Marshall started squeezing my boobs with one hand as the other went to my ass. His hands felt so "right" on me. It seemed as though my boobs and butt were custom-made to be a perfect fit for Marshal's giant hands, like my body had finally met the exact right man to grope and dominate me.

Marshal nearly ripped my top and bra off and began sucking my nipples, as you know I love.

My nipples were instantly hard, and with each nibble, a wave of energy shot through my body and made my pussy even wetter.

I soon could smell my pussy, and I am sure that Marshal could, too.

I was so excited to be with this Black adonis and about to get fucked.

"Polly, I'm going to warn you and also offer you a chance to stop right now," Marshal said. "I fuck rough, and I talk demeaning to my fuckmates. Most women seem to love it once we get going, but if it's not for you, no hard feelings, and I'll call you a cab... Or are you in?"

I was so horny, there was only one possible answer. "Oh, I'm in, Marshal! Let's go for it!"

Marshal then asked me, "Have you ever had a big black cock before, Polly?"

I told him no. He said, "Well, you're in for a life changing experience then... Get on your knees to start with, slut."

I slid off the sofa and knelt on the floor before him.

I loved that he called me "slut," and I was glad he planned on continuing to demean me! Not that I would ever take that from you or a white guy, but from a huge black guy with an enormous cock, it felt so right.

"Any *real* woman would be your slut, Marshal," I thought to myself.

Marshal sat on the edge of his sofa, and I reached up and pulled off his pants.

There it was, the giant brown cock that I was yearning for.

I couldn't believe how huge it was. It was as big as a giant flashlight, like I said earlier, and with a head the size of a plum. Yeah, this was going to be "life changing," like he said!

"Suck it, cunt" he commanded.

As though at prayer, I began to worship--to worship Marshal's big black cock, that is.

I sucked first the head of his giant cock, then explored the whole thing with my lips and tongue. I licked his massive balls too, of course--alternating that with tending to his shaft and cock head.

I got wetter and wetter between my legs as I submitted to him. I felt like such a slut.

He grabbed my head with both hands and told me to open wide. I obeyed, and he shoved his enormous manhood all the way down my throat.

Marshal fucked my face like it existed only for his pleasure.

"Breathe through your nose," he said, as he fucked my mouth like a cunt. I got massively turned on from having my mouth used.

"Open wide, bitch!" he commanded, as he shoved his cock deep in my throat again and again for several minutes. "Keep your jaws wide open, cunt."

His demeaning tone only made me wetter and hornier for him. I wanted to be his submissive "bitch" and "cunt"!

Marshal face-fucked me a few more minutes but then pulled out before busting a nut.

He grabbed my hand and yanked me into his bedroom and onto his bed beside him.

"You are new to me, bitch," Marshal said. "So, I'll forgive you for not being clear on what's expected... If my dick is naked, you're supposed to be trying to suck it. If I don't want you to suck, I'll stop you or let you know... Now get busy sucking me some more, slut."

I leaned in to resume sucking his massive cock. I had never wanted to stop sucking it, but it helped to be commanded.

"Good job, bitch. This has been a nice warm up... Are you ready to fuck?" he asked.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Then tell me what you want, cunt."

"I want to fuck."

"I am not really clear," he responded. "What *exactly* do you want, cunt?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"I don't understand, bitch... Tell me *EXACTLY* what you want!"

"Please! Please stop teasing me! Please fuck me already! I *need* you to fuck me with your BIG. BLACK. COCK!!"

"Bitch, do you realize that your pussy will never be the same again? My cock will stretch your pussy so much that it will never be as tight again as it is now. Not ever. No matter what you do, you will forever have a larger and looser pussy. If I fuck you, you are going to be resized. You will definitely feel loose to your husband or any white guy."

"Yes, I understand," I breathed.

"Good... get naked all the way, slut, and I will resize your pussy."

I obeyed instantly, and lay naked next to him.

"Get on all fours and stick your ass up," he commanded. Again, my obedience was instant.

"Tits down, slut."

I complied, pushing my breasts against the bed. I felt like a total slut as I stuck my ass in the air to receive his giant dick.

I felt Marshal scooting into position on his knees behind me as I presented my ass to him.

"Reach back and spread yourself for me, bitch." With both hands, I pulled my ass cheeks apart, stretching my pussy open.

Imagining the shameless view I was presenting, I completely surrendered my pussy to Marshal.

I shivered in anticipation of what I was about to receive. I felt the fat head of his enormous black cock just barely touching my folds. It made me quiver with excitement. I remember shaking.

"Give it to me!" I moaned. "Make me your bitch! Fuck me! Fuck me now! PLEASE! Please resize me!! Fuck me with that big, black dick and resize my pussy--PLEASE!! PLEASE fuck me NOW!!!"

Then he fucked me. It took him a few minutes and a few dozen strokes for him to get all the way up inside me.

It felt like someone was shoving an arm up my cunt, but I started cumming right away. Not just ordinary cums, but body-shaking soul-quivering deep, deep orgasms.

As Marshal stuffed that huge cock up inside me, I could feel my pussy stretch to its limit and then rip. He had tore my cunt open! His cock literally tore my flesh apart as he resized my pussy--just as he had promised!

Blood and pussy juice ran down my legs, and I grunted like a wildebeest as Marshal gripped my ass with both hands. He pulled me back onto his giant cock as he ripped my pussy open wider and wider. It hurt terribly, but it was also incredibly pleasurable--and I loved it!

So this was what getting fucked was really all about! Marshal's giant cock reached so much deeper inside me than anyone had before, and it spread me so much wider as well.

Marshal's cock made every dick I had taken before seem like a little pencil by comparison.

I felt that all the other fucking I had ever done in my life was nothing more than making out compared with this!

I was finally, completely, losing my virginity, and the feeling of being just totally, completely, FUCKED was something I never could have imagined before Marshal.

I also realized right then that you and I would be having an important conversation, because nothing less than enormous black cocks would ever be able to satisfy the resized pussy Marshal was giving me.

You were definitely going to have to share me with big black cocks going forward. There was no way I was going to be satisfied after this otherwise.

I was moaning into the bedspread, begging Marshal to never stop fucking me. I felt really, really full and incredibly sexy, kneeling on the bed and letting this huge black man fuck me like a bitch.

I could not stop coming. I have no idea how many times I orgasmed while he banged away at my pussy.

The pleasure was unbelievably intense as his giant cock pounded me over and over. The orgasms would start in my pussy and then radiate out all over my body like shock waves. At one point, I saw stars and nearly passed out from the orgasms he was giving me.

Marshal just kept stretching my cunt with his pussy wrecker. He fucked the shit out of me for half an hour. Then he fucked me even harder.

"Where do you want my cum, bitch?" he asked. As if he didn't know.

"Shoot it in me! Please!! Oh, God, please!! Don't take it out!! Cum inside me!!! Cum deep inside me, PLEASE!!!" I needed to feel that black cock spurt deep inside me and up into my womb.

I reached under myself and started rubbing Marshal's huge balls, and felt his cock swell even more, twitching and throbbing. I came again as he started shooting his baby batter up my hole and straight into my womb.

I pushed my ass back at him, working my cunt back and forth on his pole as he shot his black baby makers deep into my fertile cavern. I wanted more than anything to be a good fuck for Marshal--even a tenth as good as he was for me!

I heard myself wailing and begging him not to stop, "Please, don't pull out of me! Please!! Please!!! Oh, God, please keep fucking me!! Keep fucking me--PLEASE!!"

Marshal shot what seemed like a gallon of hot semen inside me, and I just kept cumming the whole time, my cunt milking his black fuck pole and making obscene squelching noises. My whole body was shaking from my cums.

I was babbling incoherently, just begging for more dick. I had his cum mixed with my juices and my blood running down my legs. Marshal just kept squirting me full of his black baby juice. I had never had a man shoot so much cum inside me.

When Marshal withdrew, I reached down to my pussy. It was stretched so far open, his cum just ran out all over my hand. I started licking my hand clean, and when he laid back on the bed, it just seemed natural for me to suck his cock and balls clean. His giant cock was covered with cum and blood, but I sucked and licked him, eating it all. His dick softened a little at first, but I kept sucking his cock until it was rock hard again. I couldn't help it... all I wanted was to get that massive black pole back in my pussy!

Pretty soon, Marshal pushed me over onto my back. "Spread your legs, bitch." I spread my legs.

"Yes! Fuck me more!! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!" I moaned. "Fuck me more with your fabulous cock!!! PLEASE!!!"

He pushed my legs up next to my head and shoved his huge cock back up inside me again. As soon as his giant black cock was buried in my pussy again, the multiple orgasms resumed. Again they were body-shaking, deep-to-the bone orgasms--way beyond any orgasms I ever had with you, or with anyone before.

Marshal fucked me even longer this time. My cunt, already full of juices, squished and squeaked as he fucked me.

Then he started talking about how he was going to breed me. At that point, I wanted nothing more in the entire universe than for this giant-cocked black man to impregnate me. I spread my legs wide and moaned, "Yes... do it! Breed me!! Load me with your seed!! Breeeed me with your huge black cock!! Do it!! PLEASE!! KNOCK ME UP!! Give me your baby!!!"

I felt his cock swell and twitch, then felt the hot gush as he filled me with his baby cream again.

This went on all afternoon and evening. In roughly seven hours--from about 2 pm to about 9 pm--this bull of a man fucked me four times--measured by his cums--and every time, I came over and over again. My body shook so much in orgasm, it seemed like I was having seizures--seizures of pleasure!

It's amazing when you consider you and I have been lucky if you ever made me cum even ONCE! And the most even a hung white guy has ever made me cum was three times!

Marshal would fuck me until he shot his cum in me, then I would suck his dick hard, and he would fuck me again.

After our second fuck, I texted you a fib about having an emergency project that would keep me from coming home until very late.

After our third fuck, I think it was, Marshal had me eat his ass out as well. His ass tasted nasty at first, but who was I to say "no"? In fact, it didn't even cross my mind to say "no." All I wanted to do was please him. I French-kissed Marshal's asshole like it was the love of my life!

We finally stopped at 9 pm so I could shower and come home to you. My tight little pussy had been transformed into a giant, gaping fuckhole of a cunt, oozing his precious sperm. My jaw ached from sucking his cock so much. I took a close look at my cunt and luckily discovered that my rip that had been bleeding was fortunately small even though it had bled a lot while we fucked. Luckily, I didn't need to go to the hospital!

Marshal asked me as I was getting dressed, "So I own you now, Polly, don't I? I own your resized pussy, don't I?"

"Uh, yeah, Marshal... I guess you do!" I replied. "So how does this work?"

"Well, you're one of my sluts now, that's for sure. You're a hot fuck, so you're a keeper--and I know you're going to need more black cock after today, that's obvious... You're not going to be able to fuck me too often, though, until you finish resizing. That will take a month or two... You'll come fuck me though whenever I want though, right, bitch?"

"Uh, yes... Marshal, I mean, how could I ever say 'no'? That was more amazing than I ever dreamed sex could be! But what about my husband?"

"Oh, Rob? That depends... You on the pill?"

"Yeah..." I disclosed.

"Then you can still fuck him--for now--not that it will do anything for you... But you should pretend to him that you still like it, alright? At least for now..."

"Should I tell him about us?"

"No, not yet, bitch. Let's get you fully addicted to my cock first, alright?"

syn4321
syn4321
1,303 Followers
12