Polly Got Resized and We Got Owned!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I agreed, and I fucked him once a week for two months before I told you at his instruction.

That's how it started!

I'm now Marshal's slut however he wants me, as you know. He's totally in charge of my body sexually, and in charge of my sex life--and yours.

I became Marshal's three-hole slut even though I have never let you or anyone before Marshal fuck me in the ass. You get to lick his cum from my ass even though you've never gotten to fuck me there.

I fuck other black men because Marshal has commanded me to. I would have been content fucking just him.

Recently, Marshal had me take a couple of his pals in my ass--but you still are not allowed ever to fuck me there. Even though you have begged and begged to.

I have made you into a cuckold publicly because Marshal has wanted me to. It never would have been a priority for me to humiliate you otherwise.

I feel so incredibly lucky that the man who now owns all my openings... The man who owns me sexually rather than you, my husband... That he lives nearby-- even though I have to share him with his other sluts.

You, my husband, only know of a fraction of the many, many times that I've gone to service Marshal at the drop of a hat--no matter what I was in the middle of... to suck him, fuck him, to get ass-fucked by him...

I've ended my own business meetings prematurely in order to go to Marshal right away when he has called.

I've left doctor's appointments.

I've skipped coming home to meet you for dinner... And often Marshal does not even allow me to cum and just has me blow him!

A couple of times, Marshal fucked me in the ass but wouldn't touch my pussy--nor allow me to--so I just got hot and bothered and didn't get to cum... He even commanded me not to masturbate for a full day afterwards, just to make me squirm.

One time, Marshal even summoned me only to have me rim him while he fucked another girl. It was so degrading to be used only for rimming him--while he forbade me to even touch my own pussy! But it was hot!

It's especially been gratifying for me, babe, when Marshal has summoned me when I was supposed to be focused on you as my husband.

Remember when Marshal summoned me from the middle of our last anniversary dinner, requiring me to leave you before we even finished our appetizers? He fucked me especially well that night, and I came extra hard from knowing how badly we were cuckolding you.

Then, Marshal rightly guessed a couple of nights when you and I were planning to fuck--only to have me leave our house, drive to his place, and fuck him instead. That was also deliciously cruel and enjoyable. I loved how he had us phone you and ordered you to listen to us fuck in order to increase your humiliation. Thank you for obeying him, Dear!

I've enjoyed fucking other black guys, too, even as Marshal remains my main lover. It's been especially hot fucking your black friends, black co-workers--and your especially your black rival, Lewis. Lewis' cock is only a little smaller than Marshal's, and he sure can make my pussy sing!

I also found it very poignant to take Lewis in my ass even though I have never and will never take you in my ass. Your rival really aced you out in that regard, didn't he?

I am pretty sure you and I both find it hot that my pussy became loose for you, that I could barely feel your dick in me, and that the reason you could cum fucking me is just from feeling so incredibly turned on about me being a black cock slut.

It turns you and me both on that Marshal ordered you always to wear a condom when fucking me even though he and all the black guys only fuck me bareback.

Finally, after a couple of years of me being his ever available fuck-slut, Marshal decided to ratchet things up a level... He decided to breed me for real--not just role-playing.

"Cunt, I've got good news," he said to me just last week. "I've decided that you get to breed with me for real--not just sex talk... Your first kid ever is going to be black! In fact, all your kids are going to be black. Flush all your pills and let your husband know he doesn't get to fuck you again. In fact, neither your husband nor any white guy is *ever* going to be in your pussy, ass, or mouth again. Got it?"

I was so turned on. I hadn't been planning on withdrawing access to my pussy and mouth from you or going black only, but it was such an erotic command to give myself over to Marshal and to Blacks so fully, I couldn't imagine saying, "no."

So I went ahead and flushed the pills and let you know you were going to be limited to hand jobs --if you were lucky. Luckily, you took it well. You told me you knew it was only a matter of time. Thanks for that, honey!

And here we are a week later, with me giving you just a hand job... And we all are wondering... Has Marshal knocked me up yet, or will it take another few days?

Soon, all our friends and family will know your wife has become a black *breeding* slut!!

I mean... potentially we could tell people who don't already know that I'm fucking Black--the few who don't know--that it was an IVF mistake, or something like that. But Marshal says I have to tell everyone-- so I plan to!

For my second baby, Marshal plans on offering me to Lewis for mating-- while you lick Lewis' nuts and ass crack, to boot!

Yes, Marshall and I have decided, Dear. You'll be expected to lick my black mating partners nuts and ass during all my 'repo' sex!

In fact, your black nuts and black ass-licking will start in half an hour, when Marshall stops by to fuck me in our marital bed... We bet you're going to love it!

Marshal is on purpose coming right from working out--and without showering--so that you'll be inaugurated with plenty of pungent tastes and smells!

You're also going to start on a steady "diet" of sucking black cock... As Marshal thinks it will be amusing to turn you gay!

Marshal says it usually works to turn white beta cucks like you gay through lots and lots of black cocks fucking your face and throat, and he sees no reason why you would be an exception! He thinks you'll love it--and I tend to agree!

Marshal is going to start you in on sucking black tonight, dear--*his* black cock! But don't get too excited. You won't be getting to swallow his load. He's saving that for my pussy and womb. You'll just be our fluffer tonight!

----

And that was where Polly paused talking and simply focused on my hand job and nibbling on my ear a bit-- boy, did she know how to rev me up with her routine!

It totally turned me on to think about Polly now being a *breeding* black cock slut--with all the world to know! And it was also a huge turn on to think about my imminently sucking black cock--at long last! Both were huge "Wows!" for me!

I had never said it out loud to Polly, but I had long fantasized about sucking big black cocks. Her incessant reports from getting blacked, together with my occasionally getting to watch her get blacked--it all served to turn *me* on even more to the excitement of hopefully sucking some big black cock for myself. Maybe Polly had intuited it?

Now--finally--my fantasy of sucking massive black cocks was going to be made real!

It was also a huge turn on to be expected to join in as bi beta cuckold as my wife got fucked. Licking first Marshal's and then Lewis's nuts and ass as they bred Polly would be so poignant and deliciously humiliating!

Would they succeed in turning me completely gay? Maybe they would!

The thought of maybe being turned gay for black cocks excited me. It seemed much more exciting than scary, I realized!

I wondered if I might even enjoy taking BBC in my ass. Maybe I would?

Just then, Polly upped the energy level of her hand job and gave my ear a few quick bites. She knew just how to touch me to make me explode--and she went for it. She added in a quiet erotic taunt, "You're going to be such a great cock sucker, Dear... I can see it already! You're going to love it!"

I let out a loud groan and had one of the best cums of my entire life! My spurts covered my naked chest and stomach. Of course, Polly scooped it up with her fingers and fed it to me.

"That's a good boi," she said. "It's time for you to get used to eating cum. Might as well start with your own... Soon, it will be straight from black cock!"

I could hardly wait!

12