Pollys Burger

Story Info
A girl, a burger a night out.
798 words
3.72
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly was enjoying her burger. For a burger from a nightclub, it was alright quite tasty in fact.

The problem was that she was eating it bent over the sink in the gent's toilet of a nightclub on a Saturday night

Why and how does she always end up in these situations? She goes out for a few drinks gets chatting and before you know it.

Polly was not an unattractive girl, since she had the work done to enhance her boobs to 36ee The lip fillers and blonde hair she had got more attention from the boys and girls. She loved her bimbo look; tonight it helped as her tiny skirt only had to be pushed up a little.

Polly looked up into the mirror in front of her she could see Liam in the mirror his hands were on her thighs and looked like the cat that got the cream as he tried his hardest to give her a hard ride.

Liam was not a bad-looking lad he was just not the type she normally went for and his cock was disappointingly small. Polly's mind slipped back to last week when she had enjoyed a fine-sized cock all 9 inches long and thick. Polly smiled and groaned at the thought this just encouraged Liam who slapped her bum saying to a man at the urinal "She loves my cock," Polly's mind wandered back again to last week the thick cock sliding between her boobs kissing the top of it god she wished it was him fucking her now. She remembered his muscular body and the way that he could make her body shake as he fucked her forcefully. Polly was getting more excited as she remembered how he had held her head as he fucked her mouth making her gag as his thick cock made it hard for her to breathe.

Polly let out a moan of pleasure which encouraged Liam "Yeah bitch take my cock," Little did he know thought Polly.

Polly knew that Liam would not be enough she craved and needed more she looked around and if sent by the gods was her answer.

He was 6ft3 tall and wide as a wardrobe, and if she could get her hands on what he had just put in his trouser, she would moan with pleasure.

As Liam increased his thrusts she got him to come over. Polly looked into his eyes and said your next.

Her hand went to his fly opened them and reached in and squeezed his fat meaty cock Polly knew she would enjoy this.

Polly knew that Liam would not last long and she did not care. She had now pulled the fat meaty cock out and was kissing the tip and feeling it grow in her hands. As she opened her mouth to suck the top of the stranger's cock you heard Liam grow and grunt. Polly felt something in her pussy but was not sure. Polly still holding the meaty cock looked over her shoulder to see Liam pulling his feeble cock out.

Polly gripped the meaty cock and told the man to get it in now. Polly turned around so her bum was on the edge of the sink the new man lined his cock up with her pussy and with one hard thrust filled her pussy.

This is what she needed a dam good dirty fuck. Her new man thrust more complex and deeper into her his hand roughly pulled her tit from her dress pinching and squeezing it.

Polly wrapped her legs around him meeting his thrust feeling the warm sensation of her orgasm building.

Harder, he fucked than it hit her.

The orgasm she needed rocked her body tingling through her, the intensity caused her to black out for a moment, but that did not stop our man. Polly came back to form a hard thrust deep inside of her she looked up and could see he was close "cum in me," she said, "Fill me with your cum." As she felt him build to fill her pussy with his cum Polly started to orgasm again a second so soon then her man thrust deep and hard and made her whole body shake. Polly held onto him as his cum filled her pussy Polly felt her orgasm rock her body and she held onto him tighter.

She let go of her man and looked up at him and asked if fancied going somewhere to carry on the fun he smiled and said he would love to but his GF is outside and she would be wondering where he had gone.

On wobbly legs, Polly went and cleaned herself up, ate the remainder of her burger, and wondered if Liam would buy her another drink.