All Comments on 'Polly's Past'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
ujht1ujht1over 13 years ago
Crap

Crap, crap and crap!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
Usually in a Just Plain Bob

story, the wronged husband is remorseless. thorough (about bank accounts and etc.), and vengeful without mercy or forgiveness, second thought or kindness. In this story we find a husband who is willing to forgive and forget (even his traitor friends)only to discover that he is a pervert. Just one time Bob (you tell a tale well), create a macho, efficient, smart guy who is at the same time forgiving. (I'm just saying)

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
It Started OK

But with the last scene, the story turned to shit. The characters were developed in a certain way that would not allow this man to become a cuckold (example of this is his first two marriages). He stated that it was ok with him about what happened before they met. He even forgave her for allowing herself to be blackmailed. But it is highly unbelievable, that a man like that, would accept this type of behavior from the woman he loved...his past proves this.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
What

JPB - What the hell has come over you. First this guy is all man - no BS and now he's a cuck. t

C'mon JPB, most of us read your stories because they fall into a realm of reality. You take this story and start him out as a decent guy and then make him a cuck.

I don't like being conned JPB - you are insulting your fans!!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I couldn't get into this story

The storyline wasn't believable.

Sorry Bob I just couldn't see that he could let her be the slut she wanted to be and still stay with her, especially with his past experences with cheating wives.

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 13 years ago
You forgot to mention one important plot twist

"After my third divorce I had a brain transplant."

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
You caught me on this one

I really enjoyed the first part, but the ending left me extremely unhappy. Normally I can tell in which 25 percent the stories are an avoid these wimp cuck tales were he sits watching her get it, but in this one you fooled me.... Damn you are good.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Yuck

So she lies about her past and lies about the present. She must know his history with cheating wives that he has divorced and off she goes to cheat. She's also brain dead about it. Oh well, that's just me. If she had told him beforehand and he had accepted it, fine. But she didn't. She could have been a serial killer, "Oh well honey, that's just me. I like to kill people." But then Dan shows he is brain dead too. Polly's cheating is OK because they are "really" in love. She would never leave him. Right. He's basing this belief on a woman who hasn't told him the truth about anything in her life. Lot's of reliability there. And after going through three divorces that showed that he cannot tolerate cheating, POOF, magically OK now. Polly is probably dosing him with happy pills. Why bother writing the beginning of the story, his history meant nothing. Or you could have included the part of the story where he got a brain transplant.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Agree with other comments . . .

JPB, this was not one of your better ones, and that's putting it mildly. I, too, wasted my time but I guess that was what was intended by JPB -- no TTB (torch the bitch) ending, no revenge, just Superman changing into wimpy Clark Kent and accepting that he is a willing cuckold. Why not have the courtesy to preface the story (the way many other authors do) to warn away those who don't like this sort of thing? It's like luring a treasure hunter in, then the trap door opens up, and he/she falls into a cesspool of vomit and shit.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 13 years ago
Just a lot of crap

Plain old BS, she must have him drugged all the time for his personality to change so much.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
DISCLAIMER

Being a Coloradan myself, and with JPB constant referral to Denver, I have to let you all know that most men in Colorado would have put a bullet through the head of the nine friends (after making it look like they broke into the house for the "Make My Day" law, of course). The wife would be on a very short leash for the rest of the marriage.

JPB, do the rest of the state a favor, when you decide to portray a gutless, poof boy cuckold in your stories, could you place the action in California? We are really getting tired of this shit.

regards

C

OldStormyOldStormyover 13 years ago
Each to their own

and this sure isn't mine. I suppose there are guys out there that can equate to this story but for mine, what a load of shit!

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy story but different. Keep writing the crazy stuff. It make for good reading. "Thank You"

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityover 13 years ago
Predilection to be a Watching Self Cuck is Ingrained in this sick writer

One could argue wasted talent but since subject matter is intrinsically tied to a good read this just is another of his piles of steaming shit that he must often roll in.<P>

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Interesting

Sure is a strange sort of twist, but fun in its own way.

OccasionalReaderOccasionalReaderover 13 years ago
Why let things slide?

Seriously, he has loved his first three wives and dumped them for cheating. But now he suddenly lets his balls drop off and becomes a cuckold wimp. She wants to keep being a total slut for his friends so he lets her and does not bother with the fact that his friends are complete assholes. They blackmail his wife and cuckold the guy who they call their friend. They know he has been screwed over before, what do they think this would do to him when he finds out? This story really had no redeeming qualities to it or characters. Husband finds out his wife is cheating on him via friends in a gangbang and then things continue. What is anyone supposed to get out of this? Not even any erotic sex scenes really, not that cuckolding turns me on just making a point that there is not much of a poin tto the story.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Bad

Bob this was bad. I like most of your stories but this one fell into the not bucket. But thank you for the effort. Jim

rothltdoadrothltdoadover 13 years ago
cuckold wimp

My ass you are all crazy fucks just enjoy the story. Actually it was kinda sweet

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
No matter what roth said this,

was nothing less than some wimp loving shit, just like the cream loving roth wimp seems to be. R.T.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
You've got to be kidding me!

Well, it's easy to see why this is one of the lowest rated stories I've ever seen on Literotica.com, you're worst, by the way, but, actually, I thought "Darrel's Hole Card" was worse. Understandably, the comment section was inactive for that one. It is totally bizzare that the same person who wrote "Candy Dishes and Chocolate" and "Catherine" could write such mindless pap. JPB, you're one weird dude.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Correction, not you're worst rated.

It seems "Zoe's Medication" got a 2.33 rating so far. Wouldn't that mean that somebody or somebodies would have to have given all your 2.something stories at least a three star rating. Weird, don't you think.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
The Next Paragraph

Would involve him pulling out his revolver & blowing his brains out...no reason to continue the life he's leading. This one was difficult to swallow.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

This was the fucking worse. I actually winced while reading this story. Fucking crap.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Doesn't make sense

A guy who has divorced two women for cheating on him suddenly develops a taste for cuckoldry? Nah, doesn't make sense, weak plot.

robinhodrobinhodover 11 years ago
It beats me.

Can the author of 'Permission' possibly be the same person as the writer of this poor offering?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ALL THAT WASTE AND PAIN

and now he is a 4 time cuck multiplied, TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Well that SUCKS!

How can he dump his other wives so quickly and then allow the latest wife to make him a cuckold 9 times over? It makes me sick when you let your male characters becomes wimps, but when you do it like this and screw the plot/premise of the story up SO BADLY that I wonder if I'll ever read another story you write.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 10 years ago
Wtf

Dude your stories are getting more pathetic... He goes from kicking ass to a a little bitch, get your shit together

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
sorry...

Less than 1 *...much less....he divorced the other 3 wives for cheating a lot less than the final wife...And the final scene is against all that was written in thos story....Sorry JPB, but this time you must have written this story sleeping...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
FROM A KING TO THE "QUEEN"

and a forever cucky. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JPB mentioned somewhere

that he was divorced 3 times. I guess none of JPB's ex-wives were cheaters as he tried to make us believe. They were just disgusted with him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another JPB husband that is a wimp

I guess I don't understand how he can be happy about his friends fucking his wife. And how about diseases? Are all the men single? Why not tell their wives and divorce the cheating slut before she gives you something you can NEVER get rid of - like Aids. This was just a JPB cucky story. A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hypocrit

so he doesnt accept his other wives cheating but she can??

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
You know...this ALMOST worked.

Here is where the bridge went too far.

The man was blind cold furious at his friends. And she's going to go back to fucking them and letting them KNOW her husband knows she's fucking them?

If it had been 7 strangers, maybe. MAYBE.

But no, it was the friends. Bob, you are very fucked up. This wife just proved she wasn't that in love with him. That kind of pain and humiliation just lingers.

SigintSigintabout 9 years ago
There Comes A Time

When you write a story with no regard to its reception. The interesting thing is- some don't realize you've been doing that all along.

No, not one of my faves, but I laughed my ass off. As always, well written.

Wear your "low rating" with pride. You told the story YOU wanted to tell. You'll get hired to write actual screenplays long before the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Hate willing cuckolds. They make me want to throw up.

movermoverabout 9 years ago
Pervert!

Loved it. 2nd or 3rd read, but still loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Times UP!!!

The understanding was No More extra marital sex and she went along with it so...when she brought all the same guys home that he would have hurt badly...Times Up!!!

Consistent with your normal writing JPB, and I know you like to piss us off, hubby would have packed her bags, put them in the cars of his buddies, waited until she was through and escorted her out the door with the boys!!!!!!!!

He wasn't a wimp and he didn't tolerate this conduct...remember - it was his trigger each time!

Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great great great!!! Story was really good

5

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved it

but why you might ask. for the most part, it was straight forward, and honest. a rare commodity today. he knew she loved him, and she knew, just as honestly he loved her, and the reasoning was spot on, for them.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
He deserved the end...but...

He deserved the end...but this is one of JPB's worst stories...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucked. Up!

Not worth a rating. There is no fucking way....I would kill each one of them and drop there bodies in a ravene...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why not?????

Because that's not his character! He has already dumped three cheating wives and now you want us to believe he's okay with his wife being a gangbang queen????? I mean really. That has to be the biggest pile of poop ever! What changed? I can understand that he might just, JUST, get by with her explanation for screwing his friends. But with friends like that, who needs enemies. But when she brings them home and screws them on his bed that was past the pale of believability. That's her fantasy not his. I'm pretty sure if you had finished this story, he divorced her and made a fourth trip to Las Vegas. But not before getting some revenge on all of his so-called friends. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* aids

aids everywhere .

hopefully soon .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Enjoyed this one, much as I enjoy most of JPB's work.

But the only thing that didn't ring true to me was Dan letting the whole crew off the hook. Given his temper and his history, I can't imagine he wouldn't exact revenge on the guys blackmailing Polly, even if he was willing to live with her getting gangbanged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh bullshit

What planet u on nimrod, seriously. Going by way this guy was from start of story then does a complete one eighty into a cock sucking cuckold, absolutely rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boooo

Your worst story

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
MAKE A REQUEST FOR FULFILLMENT

don't be surprised when it happens, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A farce

Sorry it took me so long to realize jpb was writing farce - it took this overthetop bullshit to convince me. Ha ha. A good laugh.

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
At the least Mike would have had

a Black eye and a bloody nose..... Just once to make them even...

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Could have been good

The shitty ending ruined it. I try to screen out the cuck stories but this one got by

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Got me

Got me again bob. Another story that turned into a total shit show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why not?

Because it goes against the entire premise of the story. He dumps every wife he married for cheating. And Polly thinks it's a good idea to fuck all his current friends in front of his face? What changed? He's suddenly okay with his wife getting gangbanged while he watches? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. He's going to film some of it, go see and attorney and make another trip to Vegas in the wake of yet another divorce. Since she's not using condoms who knows how many diseases she has? Horrible story.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Was this the product of a creative brain fart??!!!!!!

JPB

I acknowledge that are you are one if not the most prolific of story contributors and for the most part your tales are consistently excellent. Sadly however this turkey was not one of them. This was pure unadulterated cuck wimp hubby territory and should have been redirected to the Fetish sub genre. None of the main characters had any redeeming personalities. My only hope that in an alternate universe Polly contracts terminal STD and that her entire genitalia rots and that she passes her affliction on to the sleasebag "lovers". Hell I'll go as far to say that hubby should probably be taken out of the gene pool also, to remove the risk of his embracing of his cuckwimp status mixing with the unsuspecting population. Sexual Darwinism if you will. No sir not one of your best.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Usually a JPB fan

But this was really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There are 3 writers

Using this JPB site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

what a fu$$$ng woosy toss the bitch to the curb and beat the shitout of her blackmailers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another example

of being a prolific writer, not a good one!

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

You had a great story going then it went to hell in one paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How can he divorce his wife's for their cheating,but let Polly fuck all and sundry.?

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Don't

Don't usually read these cuck stories, but I thought JPB would be better.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
He said he was kinda accepting, if not all right with her fucking other guys, BUT NOT HIS FRIENDS...

...because then they’d smirk behind his back. He’d have to do some smackdown, like he did before.

And what does she do? She arranges for a GB for him to walk in on WITH HIS FRIENDS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

another wimp husband are you a lesbian or just a husband hater shit story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
pity

a man without a spine is not a man

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a fucking pussy

He should have dumped that whore number 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your worse

But at least I have read your others so I forgive you one horrendous story

JJ

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Well that was a riot.

Another addition to JPB’s comic book collection.

We all know the penchant Bob has for cucks yet we have to give voice to our objections when he does it again.

If you’ve read any of his LW submissions the majority go the way of the cuck the rest lean towards righteous indignation, they’re the ones I prefer, but starting an LW story from Bob is a bit like playing Russian roulette, or maybe like Forrest Gump’s ‘life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get’. Chances are if you don’t hanker for cuck fix you’re going to be disappointed.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

I'd be willing to pay for Literotica to have a dedicated cuck category for this shit... but until that happens, skipping to the end of certain author's stories keeps the cucky BS away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am not comfortable with the ending but the story was well thought out & executed.

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
Another

Just Plain Garbage Cuck story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Was going fine until she cucked him.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What a wimp,it is easy to see why his first three wifes cheated on him and if he had,had any sense number four would have gone the way of the other three.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, that was pretty pathetic. What really bothered me was the inconsistency of the character. After making such a big deal about his previous relationships failing because of cheating, he decided it was okay because of her past? I don't buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy shit was that nonsensical. From what he went through to that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude had it right when he swore off women. Should have stuck with whores. Oh, wait, that's what he did, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. Repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry but that’s the last story of yours that I will ever read. Formulaic, cuckolding, nonsense, which no real man would ever countenance.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Yet

Yet more crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9029 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...